Wednesday, May 11, 2011

justin bieber at white house easter egg roll

justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. White House Easter Egg
  • White House Easter Egg



  • rxse7en
    Oct 11, 01:46 PM
    I have the 24 left of the 20. Way cooler for a total of 3520 x 1200.No. I think the line will stay the way it is adding 2.33GHz + 800 and 2.66GHz + $1500 Clovertown options in the Processor section on the configure page. That way according to your type of workload style you can choose between 4 faster cores if you do less multi-threaded work vs 8 slower cores if you are all about a Multi-Threaded Workload.I can't stand less than 1200 high. You know Dell monitors rotate too and rotation is supported with ATI Video cards but not NVIDEA.Link please? Never mind I found it with Google.

    I can only hope that CS3 will be processor aware. I'm dying out here with CS2 under Rosetta. Has Intel announced a speed bump on Woodcrest yet?

    B





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber Snapshots
  • Justin Bieber Snapshots



  • jimitrott
    Feb 24, 06:07 AM
    Android might surpass the iPhone. The iPhone is limited to 1 device whereas the Android is spanned over many more devices and will continue to branch out.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber Snapshots
  • Justin Bieber Snapshots



  • The Beatles
    Apr 21, 02:06 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    But just like Windows, it's practically impossible to have any problems unless you do something stupid.

    Another analogy - if you buy a car and put the wrong type of oil in it or inflate the tyres to the wrong pressure, bad things will probably happen.

    If you don't know what you're doing with your own devices then maybe you need Apple to hold your hand.

    The average user is stupid when it comes to using Windows, installing random programs, clicking yes to popups in porn sites.

    Using your analogy, Apple tends to like to check the type of oil before it goes into the car, to avoid bad things from happening.

    Most people don't know what they're doing and they DO like having Apple hold their hands.

    Hell yeah I want apple to watch my back. Nothing wrong with having someone capable to deal with minutia while I focus on my life. "Apple holding hands" is just someones attempt to make iPhone owners feel bad. I see it as sad or childish depending on age of the person saying it. He'll yeah apple, watch my back and thank you.

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Ive had macs sine the late 90's, ipad, all iphones etc.

    But this summer im getting the galaxy s2. But i like to customize stuff. I feel the iphone is generic. Everyone is the same with a different background.

    I feel they can do so much more with their os. And yes apple fanboys will say just wait for ios 5.0. Problem is we have this disucussion last year to.

    Also with honeycomb android actually made a tablet os. I hate that theipad is just a scaled version of the iphone os. Use the screenspace.

    Dont get me wrong. I love apple. But they have their shortcomings. Dunno why the iphone 5 (rumors) will get delayed. Then android will get a surge the next months.

    Also i feel sorry for those who are mindeless zombies and just buy whatever the company makes. That goes for both parts ofcourse.

    I jusr love the open feel of android. Play a 1080p mkv if i want. Download torrrnts. File system. Widgets, cusromaztion. And i love the apple ecosystem, just not how closed the experienced gets.

    I just hope we can respect people for having different taste, and jusr enjoy our purchase. And dont pick on eachother

    I absolutely respect your decision. I think the disrespect comes from immature posts not necessarily the opinions coming from respectful individs. I like the iPhone cause it does what I need. I don't need/want all the tinkering, torrents and such. Especially on a phone or tablet. Those devices for me are email, web, consumption and they do it very well with Apple quality. I use to customize my computer but it got old after a while. To me it's the philosophy/thinking behind Apples products. Now if I was a tinkerer then I'd jail break or go android but the iOS has always allowed me to do whatever I've tried to do.

    I am interested in peoples experiences with tier mobile software so make sure you come back and tell us all about your experience.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber Performs at the
  • Justin Bieber Performs at the



  • wolfshades
    Apr 15, 09:37 AM
    This is an excellent initiative. Bullying goes on beyond high school and college too. You see it everywhere. There are parts of our cities where it's just unsafe for any of them to go walking alone, just because of how their sexuality is perceived by the ignorant and thuggish class. I think that's sad - clearly there's still a long road ahead.

    Good on Apple employees - and all others who partnered in this initiative - for speaking up.

    Maybe the next generation will be the one that shrugs its shoulders when discussion of sexual orientation comes up, like it's no big deal, because no one really sees it as a major social issue anymore. Maybe then the bullying will stop, having lost a target.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. The annual Easter Egg Roll at
  • The annual Easter Egg Roll at



  • mroddjob
    Apr 13, 05:24 AM
    I'm confused as to why everyone is saying this is a step down from FCP7, from what I saw of the feeds apple were just showcasing some of the new features. I may be wrong but i didn't see anywhere where they said they were taking functionality out. They didn't mention color or the rest of FCS but they didn't say they were getting rid of everything. So how can people say this has dropped down to a prosumer level?

    If all they did was re-write with 64 bit support then it would be a step up, but they also added some new useful features, (may not be game changing but i'm sure everyone will find something that will be helpful rather than a hindrance). In which case, in my book this still makes it pro software.

    It was a first look at beta software, they haven't said they've removed anything so everything people are saying is just speculation for the sake of complaining.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. shouting, Pop star Justin
  • shouting, Pop star Justin



  • beaster
    Sep 12, 06:49 PM
    Just because you can't see the difference between 480p and 720p doesn't mean that other people can't. I think this distinction is like night and day, but quality is subjective, I'll give you that.

    DVD = 480i, not 480p.

    -Sean





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. 2010 White House Easter Egg
  • 2010 White House Easter Egg



  • macUser2007
    Feb 22, 05:37 PM
    The iPhone is great, IMO.

    BUT, Android 2+ is getting to be a real contender. Donut may just be the one to take it to the next level. Notably, the new Androids have not been cheap clones, but rather well-thought out, feature-rich sets, like the Nexus One. With AMOLED screens larger than the iPhone's and robust hardware (e.g. better on-board GPS than the iPhone), I wouldn't be surprised if they take market-share aware from the iPhone.

    I also think the "killer app" for the general population will be Flash, when it becomes available on the new sets. Suddenly, the iPhone will be the only large screen smartphone without access to the the full web.

    For the iPad the lack of Flash will be a much larger problem. There are a bunch of tablets coming out, some sporting Android 2.x, all of which will run full Flash, and be able to access the full web. On larger screens, mobile versions of major sites suck, and some do not work at all.

    And the general consumers don't really care when some sweaty geek foams at the mouth how much he hates Flash. They just want to be able to see all of the web, in its full Flash glory.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber at the 2010
  • Justin Bieber at the 2010



  • red0n
    Jun 9, 05:12 PM
    I have never had a single call dropped. Here in Orlando I get full service and data speeds of about 450Kb p/s!

    Haha





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. House Easter Egg Roll.
  • House Easter Egg Roll.



  • pianodude123
    Sep 26, 05:57 PM
    And the wait for 8 Core Mac Pros and Merom MacBook Pros/MaBook is on ;)

    Waiting for speed bumps means no one buys a dang thing :cool:

    at least the educated do not....

    Well...it's amazing that now every dual core computer is obsolete, and every single core computer is like an Apple II compared to this.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. The Easter Egg Roll is a
  • The Easter Egg Roll is a



  • paul4339
    Apr 28, 11:04 AM
    However the iPad is not a pc, so this report is a bit on the Apple side here.

    I see where you are coming from, but these reports has nothing to do what you or I or MR thinks whether the iPad is *technically* a pc ... the reports are used to communicate to an audience interested in understanding where the market is heading so that they can make more money.

    These are sales/shipment reports. The reason why the iPad is grouped in is because they compete for the same consumer dollar pool and execs from companies want to understand the direction of market and where the money is going.

    If anything there's any criticism, I would like to see a consumer vs enterprise breakdown (since they have different dollar pools).

    Also, I think the reason why 'Apple slipped' is because Calendar Q4 quarter is the holiday season and usually consumer electronics sales surges and unlike HP/Dell (who sell alot to enterprise), Apple sell mostly to consumers electronics market.

    P.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber Confirms Easter
  • Justin Bieber Confirms Easter



  • takao
    Mar 13, 03:48 PM
    As per the typical anti-nuclear sentiment; much of these issues can be resolved rather easily. New reactor designs are far safer, and if you really want safety (as in you can't melt down, ever) then PBR or MSR with thorium is the way to go. Waste an issue? Shouldn't be-- the US needs to complete the fuel cycle with breeder reactors. Furthermore, spent fuel rods can be used locally for power via thermal couples-- this is how NASA powers most of it's spacecraft. As thermal couple efficiency increases, this will become a much more viable solution. If thorium is used (and it should be), the overall lifespan of the byproducts is greatly decreased, meaning waste is even less of an issue.

    oh the "thorium pebble bed is superiour" discussion ... i think over the years i had that one a dozen times(even on macrumors) ... a technology developed since the 60ties with spectacular failures regarding safe operation and economical total disasters for the german tax payers

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVR_Reactor
    the AVR test reactor alone: construction costs adjusted for inflation did it cost 180 million euro... deconstruction + decommisioning 1 billion euro over the last 22 years (and still not finished)
    the highest contaminated facility regarding beta-radiation in the world

    There exists currently no dismantling method for the AVR vessel, but it is planned to develop some procedure during the next 60 years and to start with vessel dismantling at the end of the century

    that said the german government was still set on that reactor type and built actually a full scale power station:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THTR-300
    -14 years to build, 3 years of operation
    -had a release of nuclear material just days after Chernobyl
    -bankrupted it's operational company, required a bail out
    -in 1997 was put into 'safe enclosure' until decommision can start in 2027 (costing 6.5 million euro per year until they can even start)


    thorium pebble bed reactors, the nuclear power plant for the future generations ... to clean up ;)





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. White House Easter Egg
  • White House Easter Egg



  • .Andy
    Apr 26, 05:41 PM
    I could murder some toast.
    http://jesustoasters.com/





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber - Getty Images
  • Justin Bieber - Getty Images



  • Multimedia
    Oct 13, 07:24 AM
    I have the nVidia 7800GT card in both my G5 quads. It and the Quadro FX4000 were Apple's first offerings with 2xdual-link ports that I'm aware of. They went to the ATI X1900XT with the Mac Pro and replaced the the FX4000 with the FX4500 sometime last spring. Anyway, I think all the G5 quads are PCI-E x16 capable so you should be able to drop in any Mac EFI compliant PCI-E video card that has the dual-link connectors, but I'm not positive on this. The x1900xt sops up an adjacent card slot, which isn't an issue on the Mac Pro, but could cause problems on a G5 depending on what you may have installed. But I'm willing to bet that the current 7300GT card for $149 (1x dual-link, 1x single-link) will work just fine. I'm sure someone knows for sure.

    And yeah, I will buy the Mac pro with the x1900xt unless something better comes along before I click the buy button.According to Apple none of the Mac Pro cards work in the Quad G5s and vice versa. Read rumor ATI is developing a 2xDual Link PCIe retail card that will work in Quads but haven't seen anything to reveal when it will finally ship. I guess that's a topic for discussion with ATI at MacWorld Expo.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. the White house Easter Egg
  • the White house Easter Egg



  • puma1552
    Mar 12, 05:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Not once have I said anything is safe. Not once have I said there is nothing to worry about; just the opposite--it's a serious situation and could get worse.

    All I've said is we don't have enough information to make much of an assessment and to not panic.

    With all due respect, somebody who doesn't even realize hydrogen is explosive isn't really in a position to tell someone holding two degrees in the field and speaking a good amount of the local language that he's de facto right and I'm de facto wrong.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. now :). President
  • now :). President



  • KidStallyn
    Mar 18, 10:50 AM
    They actually give you an extra 2gb of data now with the tethering plan. I suspect you argument is one of the main reasons that was implemented.

    1) Why would I need an extra 2GB when I'm already Unlimited?

    2) Why would I need to pay an extra $20 for 1s and 0s going from my laptop thru my phone. If I'm using the laptop, I'm not using my phone and vice versa. It's still single use.

    3) Do you pay "Extra" for home internet because you have a wireless router that allows you to connect multiple PCs to the same connection?? How is tethering on a mobile phone any different??? This sets a precedence that could allow for home internet providers to charge on a per PC connect basis.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Doin the Easter egg shuffle
  • Doin the Easter egg shuffle



  • larrybeo
    Mar 18, 09:43 AM
    People who complain that your service provider is going to make you follow the ru:eek:les unnerve me with their uncanny ability to disregard all that stands to reason with the sustainability of your "toys." They are like little sissies on the playground crying after a Barbie Doll has been taken from them. Those people should man up and start paying for the footprint they leave on the network.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Tween sensation Justin Bieber
  • Tween sensation Justin Bieber



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:55 AM
    BEST. POST. EVER.

    So you are OK with the whole Ex-Gay thing?
    And before you become over-wrought again, I am just reading what you wrote in reply to WestonHarvey1's post (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12397392&postcount=126)… where he says he suspects you might be sympathetic to the ex-gay "cause". A post which you then labelled Best. Post. Ever.





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. Justin Bieber at the 2010
  • Justin Bieber at the 2010



  • SamEdwards
    May 13, 05:45 PM
    I was looking into the MicroCell because I get tons of dropped calls in my apartment even though I have 4/5 bars. The AT&T employee told me that the Edge network is much less crowded in our area, Santa Monica, CA so you get far less dropped calls. Go to /settings/general/network and turn 'Enable 3G' off.
    So far so good.
    Since the majority of my problems are at home and I have wifi here it's a reasonable short term solution while they build more towers in our area later this year. Of course I can always turn 3G back on when I'm away from home and want to use the internet capabilities of the phone.
    Love to know how it works for others.
    Cheers,
    Sam





    justin bieber at white house easter egg roll. *The White House is currently
  • *The White House is currently



  • blackstarliner
    Sep 20, 12:00 PM
    It will be perfect for me. I need a video airport express type machine to connect to a big old projector in a cupboard that I want to feed dvd to wirelessly from the mini.

    The big question in my view is whether you can indeed browse the store directly through the box itself, or whether my mini has to do that. Personally, I don't mind the mini doing it, because that's what I primarily want this functionality for.

    But I reckon they would shift many, many units if they sold it as a standalone unit. Movies from your couch at any time more or less instantly, iTunes interface, no computer necessary at all. As simple as plugging in your cable box. You pay for what you want to watch, full stop. Even people without any idea about computers love movies. They would sell x*n units to the older generations, like a grey-haired 'vPod'. If they opened up the movie store worldwide with this online vPod for your fat tv, it would be very big.

    The people begging for pirating capabilities are way off base. As someone mentioned earlier, Apple's interests, and the market differentiation they seek, lie in having people pay a fair price for a pleasing entertainment experience. They sell more hardware, the artists are paid for their trouble. How would they 'sell' this device to media companies that own content if it wasn't as 100% above board as buying a cinema ticket? Recording tv and burning dvds isn't what this device should be about. It should be about killing off cinemas for good, denting Blockbuster and DVD sales and appealing to a MASS market, not just hardware freaks and technology fetishists.

    edit: can't spell





    srf4real
    Sep 12, 08:55 PM
    thanx for posting the picture. i couldn't find it. I'm getting one and hope 811g from 15 feet is sufficient!
    [edit] and another thing, I don't thing my mini connects to my tv??





    IntelliUser
    Apr 15, 10:23 AM
    Whats the line in the sand? Are Gay men, simply men who find other men attractive? Do they share partial brain chemistry similar to a woman? Are some Gay Men "women trapped in men's bodies"? None of the above? We havent walked in their shoes...so defining what IS and ISNT a disease is pretty ignorant. glad we're all talking about these issues though...stay well friend and keep posting! :)

    As long as they have a penis, gay men are men. Just like this (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/06/article-0-027FFAE600000578-658_468x657.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052934/Cat-Man--human-tiger-enjoys-climbing-trees-eats-raw-meat-day.html&usg=__Ab-ZG2dpwk5CloR7Ey8dB0Cy2K4=&h=657&w=468&sz=114&hl=en&start=0&sig2=zhq5-T3iRhJWvKy7Hwtz-A&zoom=1&tbnid=17KAnJDFBLLCWM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=118&ei=VWKoTYalI9Gq8APuw_3LCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcat%2Bman%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D999%26bih%3D1033%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=131&vpy=102&dur=3662&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=85&ty=130&oei=VWKoTYalI9Gq8APuw_3LCg&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0) guy is a man, no matter how hard he tries not to be. Thinking otherwise is a sign of delusion, of a mental problem. And psychiatrists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity_disorder) agree with that.





    bigwig
    Oct 26, 12:58 AM
    Right now FCP barely uses all four of mine.
    It seriously seems that they a) haven't updated software pending an OS update, ie; leopard, to take advavtage of them or b) more cores really only helps the multi-tasking.

    MacOSX scales very poorly compared to (say) Linux, Irix, or AIX, owing to its Mach underpinnings. 8 cpus won't get you much over 4 until Apple rips out the Mach guts and replaces it.





    takao
    Mar 14, 09:24 PM
    well looks like reactor 4 now has a fire problem which started from falling debris after nr3 exploded ...

    but it's only an ordinary fire .. as ridiculous that sounds when talking about a nuclear plant





    Multimedia
    Jul 12, 01:23 PM
    What about BLU RAY?

    Am I the only one who hopes/thinks that we might see a bluray drive in the new mac pros? I mean, Apple is, afterall, a member of the br camp. And they always seem to want to be the "first" to have a new standard (wifi, dvd burning, firewire)...yes, I know they didn't invent any of these, and they may not have been the absolute first, but you know what I mean

    Last year was supposed to be the "Year of HD", but we really didn't see a whole lot of it other than h.264. I think It would be really impressive if we saw at least a BDROM drive, if not a BDR would be hella coolI hope for it. But only think it might be a long shot BTO option because Blu-Ray recorders are close to $1,000 so far. Even the players are almost $1,000. So this seems like an option for next year.

    I also hope for a dual 5.25" external bay design.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment