Monday, May 9, 2011

gwen stefani harajuku

gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku Lovers
  • Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku Lovers



  • growlf
    Mar 31, 03:50 PM
    I cannot help shake the feeling that some of the vitriol from certain people is the fear that a more coherent and unified Android ecosystem is an even bigger threat to the iOS platform.

    First, I have a Dell Streak. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. Took a year for the official Froyo release to appear. Yeah, fragmentation exists.

    (I appreciate Android on the Streak, but GOOD GOD does it feel like a laggy piece of software compared to my iPhone and iPad. It has widgets and tons of convenient apps for pirating software or games (no... I own ALL those ROMS)... but I digress.)

    So, Android unifies. Google forces handset/tablet manufacturers to adopt a stock OS interface. How will they differentiate themselves? What incentive, beyond a free OS, will there be to creating "phone B" that looks just like "phone A". This is where Google will shoot itself in the foot. The less the carriers and handset manufacturers can customize, the less incentive they have to launch on Android. Heck, just emulate Android if you want the apps, right RIM?

    Weren't there waves a few weeks about about Motorola wanting its own OS? I'd want to control my own destiny. This is creating a "walled garden" (Andy as caretaker) for the device manufacturers/carriers, and they're the ones that Google needs to be pushing the platform.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani will offer a
  • Gwen Stefani will offer a



  • domness
    Apr 25, 02:14 PM
    I think this IS a privacy issue. That data could end up in the wrong hands. Does anyone store a text document on their iPhone with a list of their bank details and passwords? No, because it could end up in the wrong hands. So could this data that's being collected.

    This data shouldn't be recorded without permission, no matter what's being done with it.

    Location data == bank details and passwords? -- I think not.





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku lovers.
  • gwen stefani harajuku lovers.



  • technicolor
    Sep 19, 10:35 PM
    Why should it bother you that new processors come out?
    why shouldnt it?





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku clothes.
  • gwen stefani harajuku clothes.



  • arkitect
    Mar 3, 04:52 AM
    I believe that every "gay" person should be celibate.
    Why?
    I also think opposite-sex monogamous marriage is the only appropriate context for sex
    Why?
    Yes, I know you "explain", but I just never get it.

    I'm heterosexual. I still feel opposite-sex attraction, but my sex drive has been weak for years. I'm grateful for that weakness, too, because I don't see others as mere objects.

    Last year I (male) married my partner (male) — we've been together 11 years. (As an aside, that 11 year relationship has outlasted all — and I mean all my straight cousins's marriages and relationships).

    Now, you may not like to hear this, but when we have sex we make love. I do not see him as just an object. I fell in love with him because he is a wonderful man. He makes me happy and content.
    No different from other couples straight or gay.

    So why should we suddenly live together in a platonic relationship — because you have issues with sex?

    We're pretty middle class (Shock *gasp* horror). We look out for our neighbours, our friends come around for dinner and sometimes they bring their little kids along. Listen to music and nod off in front of the TV. We have sex, sorry to freak you out, but we do.
    In all respects we are normal adults contributing to society, paying taxes, recycling our (maybe too many) wine bottles etc.

    Look I am sorry life apparently dealt you a few nasty cards, but perhaps you should consider a religious retreat — life in a monastery can be I hear very fulfilling for men and women like you.
    But please leave the rest of us to deal with 21st century issues.

    And as for your two gay friends… well… I don't know if I wouldn't file them under I for imaginary. That is just my gut instinct. (Unless the couple you refer to are Catholic priests, in which case… I guess.)





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen-stefani-harajuku-girls1.
  • gwen-stefani-harajuku-girls1.



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 10:14 AM
    I don't understand all the hype over the core 2 duo chip vs the core duo chip. They are basically the same chip. You will barely notice any difference with same speed core 2 duo over a same speed core duo.

    Even when I've made big processor jumps before I've never noticed any increased performance that made a difference to me. Adding more RAM has made a massive difference though and probably would for a lot of people.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani - Harajuku World
  • Gwen Stefani - Harajuku World



  • thisisahughes
    Apr 6, 04:26 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    I don't really watch television at all, so I was just wondering if there are many commercials for tablets besides the iPad?

    I can't recall ever seeing a Xoom commercial even in passing, although I have seen an iPad commercial.

    I see the same Xoom commercial 100 times a day.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers
  • Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 16, 02:18 PM
    Shift was good, but i thought it was really easy. Its also very forgiving, you dont need to have a lot of driving skill to finish the top races because drifting is really easy to control, you can enter turns quite a bit faster than you should, and you'll have more money than you know what to do with.


    are you rich then? :p

    i only hope that GT5 is more realistic then simulated this time..

    I drive a Focus, so... no :D

    Most people will never be able to afford a ford GT, but most people would be able to save up and buy a WRX and put a little work into it (even if it does take a few years of saving extra money), so i just find it more fun to push a WRX to its limits instead of a GT.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani New Jewelry From
  • Gwen Stefani New Jewelry From



  • AwakenedLands
    Apr 25, 02:38 PM
    Thinking it's only stored on the device and not used by Apple is naive. What's the point of logging your every location if it's not going to be used in some way.

    I'm going to assume if you wipe your phone, your location data isn't lost... it will still be in Apple's possession. What else is iOS storing and sending to Apple that we don't know about? Slippery slope if you ask me.





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku perfume.
  • gwen stefani harajuku perfume.



  • Marx55
    Aug 27, 10:53 AM
    1. My iMac Core Duo 17" was very quiet. Never heard the fans except using photoshop under rosetta, playing 3D games under XP and during the hardware test. Those fans are powerful when required, make noise like a big hair dryer and you think the computer's gonna lift off and fly away. But on normal use all you hear is the hard drive. I had a desk that happened to resonnate at the frequency of the hard drive which was horrible, but when put on the corner of the desk it was fine. You could crack it open and replace the noisy Maxtor drive with a Seagate Barracuda if you want the absolute silent computer.

    2. I hooked up a 20" Dell Screen to the iMac. Worked nicely. the iMac supports up to 23" in dual screen mode.

    3. Only has a Firewire 400 Port. You won't get dual 800 on iMac... get a Mac Pro. You could put it in another room, make a hole in the wall for the screen cable and firewire cables and use wireless keyboards and mouses. ;)

    Thanks. Yet, I am looking for the return of the Cube (reasonably priced this time, to be a best-seller) or the Mac mini "Pro". BTW, I do not want to pay "twice" for the monitor.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers
  • Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers



  • relimw
    Aug 6, 11:08 AM
    My predictions:

    MacPro: quad woodcrest @ 3GHz, 1GB ram standard, two high speed video card slots, ATI x1900, or NVIDIA 7950GX2, for first time, ATI FireGL boards available as BTO.
    XServe: dual woodcrest, larger hard drives
    Airport: "pre-n" announced, ships on new MacPros, available in 6 weeks for standalone devices, upgradable when standard is formalized
    Leopard: preview, all of OS now 64bit able, still runs on 32bit machines. Takes full advantage of GPU. The usual slew of apps updated.
    XCode: updated to 3.0, API for project files made available, various "features" (ie bugs) fixed

    Not happening:
    iPods, iPhone

    New displays and updated "pro" apps will happen at NAB in April. However Steve may announce that all Pro apps are now universal apps. Also, he will hold over the quad G5 in the line-up until Adode has all of their apps universal.





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku.
  • gwen stefani harajuku.



  • Zadillo
    Aug 27, 07:49 PM
    From the benchmarks I've seen, the 3000/X3000 stuff (the 965 integrated graphics) is *slower* than the 945 integrated graphics. The only advantage it offers is SM 3.0 (pixel shaders), which are required for Vista compliance -- and that nice little sticker that all new PC systems will want for this holiday season. I wouldn't consider it an upgrade.

    Do you mean Vista Premium compliance? I'm pretty sure I've seen "Ready for Vista" stickers on plenty of current notebooks featuring GMA950 graphics, for example.

    And btw, I have to say "good job" to Apple for doing whatever was necessary to avoid having to put a bunch of goofy decals on their computers. The most amazing thing to me is the number of PC notebook users that leave all those stickers on (I've even seen some people leave the "features" stickers on).





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku clothes.
  • gwen stefani harajuku clothes.



  • CalBoy
    Apr 11, 05:00 PM
    Apple can create Christmas any day of the year.

    Well that's just it; Apple usually relies on two Christmases per year for each of it's major products.

    The first is the initial launch and the second is the Christmas shopping season.

    The reason for this is two-fold. The first is so supplies are not constrained for an extended period at one time and the second is so Apple can make use of multiple news cycles to get free press.

    If the iPhone 5 is launched just before Christmas it would wreak havoc on Apple's ability to supply the market of not only the US, but also the world. Apple usually uses the downtime from late summer to Christmas to shore up production and supplies for Christmas. There just isn't a good basis for this rumor.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefanis Harajuku Lovers
  • Gwen Stefanis Harajuku Lovers



  • Chris Bangle
    Aug 11, 11:43 AM
    I agree at least since the iPod. As an investor, I hope Apple executes their plan well. The mobile phone business is getting crowded all of a sudden e.g. Best Buy, Disney, ESPN etc. I think it will come down to design e.g. Razr.

    Cinch


    I think the main reason the razr's such a sucess is beacuse it soo cheap. It so easy to get one free with your contract in the UK. Not only does it look alrite but its massivly affordable





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku
  • Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku



  • macpross
    Aug 6, 11:14 PM
    Fascinating. What will they call it? Macintosh Pro?

    That name will be fine, I have no 100% claim to that.





    gwen stefani harajuku. This adorable Gwen Stefani
  • This adorable Gwen Stefani



  • inkswamp
    Jul 28, 04:34 AM
    gnasher729, thanks for taking the time to explain that. I had to read it twice, but I get it.

    So it seems that in many ways we're getting the best of the G5 and the best of Intel with the Core 2 Duo chips. As these kinds of things unfold, Apple's decision to switch to Intel chips makes more and more sense. They probably knew where Intel was going. Interesting.





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku Lovers
  • Gwen Stefani#39;s Harajuku Lovers



  • lsvtecjohn3
    Mar 22, 02:09 PM
    Lack of Flash support is the achilles heel of iPad. I hope Jobs gets off his high horse and relents.

    He's not because of the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch they're pushing HTML5 forward

    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/10/27/54-of-h-264-web-video-now-available-in-html5/





    gwen stefani harajuku. Stefani performing #39;Harajuku
  • Stefani performing #39;Harajuku



  • cloudnine
    Aug 25, 04:45 PM
    maybe if apple wasn't so dead set on making everything as tiny as possible so that nothing had any room to ventilate and in turn, baking inside, there wouldn't be all these problems. i'd be interested to see the performance results of say, a macbook pro with the casing type of a mac pro.

    hrm...

    then again, i'm no hardware designer so :P *thinking outloud*





    gwen stefani harajuku. Gwen Stefani Harajuku
  • Gwen Stefani Harajuku



  • Thinine
    Apr 10, 01:21 AM
    Interesting news, but the bit about booting competitors is downright disgusting.
    It's not like they threatened anyone. They likely went to the organizers and said "We'd like to make a really cool announcement at your event but we'd need most of your presentation and sponsorship space to do it." SuperMeet said sure, Apple paid, and here we are. It's not like the other sponsors didn't get their money back (I'm assuming.)





    gwen stefani harajuku. gwen stefani harajuku lovers
  • gwen stefani harajuku lovers



  • marksman
    Apr 11, 03:14 PM
    You're kidding right? iPhone 4 and iOS 4 are incredibly stale. Apple has realized this and hence strong rumors suggest a total revamped iOS 5. Anyway i don't agree with you, i don't think the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone in the market.

    No I am not kidding. If those are the best phones in the market why do multiple iPhone and Blackberry devices outsell the best android phone ALWAYS?

    People keep wanting to point to these android spec whore of the month models, but they don't offer a superior experience... It is just silly.

    Like I said,t he iPhone 4 is stil the best smartphone out there.

    The thunderbolt doesn't even come close to outselling the iPhone just on Verizon.





    Multimedia
    Aug 27, 10:59 AM
    Speaking of wish expectations Multimedia;

    I know you're hangin' out for Santa Rosa. The article mentions that it's expected in early 2007. Do you think that would be the date for official announcement of production-standard architecture, or actual availability announcement?

    Seems very early to be shipping...

    I could go out in September and get a Merom notebook, but I don't mind waiting 6 months for Santa Rosa to hit the street.I don't expect the Santa Rosa setup to be ready before Leopard is next Spring. I was going to wait that long. But hanging out here makes me want something this Fall once Core 2 is in full swing - IE some of it hits the refurb page. :p

    I'm thinking 17" MBP or MacBook depending on if MBP has the MB removable easy access HD feature. MacBook is really a bargain @ $949 refurb. I may even go for just a bottom of the line 1.66 GHz C2D refurb mini. But my penchant for spanning says a $949 MacBook at least. I've been a spanner since it became possible in 1986. Find one screen impossably confining - ESP since the 24" is also a TV most of the time thanks to Elgato's amazing EyeTV technologies.

    Mac Pro does crush video about 33% faster than this Quad G5 does. Still not fast enough. But significantly faster than I can do it now. But so might the MacBook. I really can't say yet. My mind is in flux. Still have to test Core 2 Duo performance Vs. Mac Pro for my particular video crushing needs. Two bottom of the line Minis may be an option as well.





    CaoCao
    Mar 1, 05:00 PM
    ^^ Well maybe, but the Obama administration doesn't believe that law is constitutional.
    Gov't seeks to uphold DOMA in gay lawyer's lawsuit
    SAN FRANCISCO

    The Justice Department says a lesbian federal employee should still be denied permission to add her wife to her health insurance despite the Obama administration's refusal to defend a federal law banning recognition of same-sex marriages.

    Government lawyers told a federal judge Monday in San Francisco that the administration will still enforce the Defense of Marriage Act until it is struck down by a court or repealed by Congress. They say its new position on the act's unconstitutionality is irrelevant.

    Karen Golinski is a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals lawyer suing the Office of Personnel Management for not authorizing family health coverage for her wife. The circuit's chief judge has twice ordered the office to allow it.

    The Justice Department says the rulings were not binding because they were made in the judge's role as Golinski's boss.
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9LMIFS80.htm
    I can't help it if you live in a backward country. I was talking about civilised norms. And whatever your cockeyed definition, it is still not equality.
    Right, that's why England is preventing a married couple from adopting.





    maelstromr
    Apr 25, 02:33 PM
    Honestly If this does not bug you it should Apple along with Law enforcement have know about this they have been using devices to read this info and use it against the Phones owners if the info proves useful. Good I totally support a lawsuit Apple should be embarrassed and ashamed this is a big deal. Nothing should trace where your going and keep a record. This info can also be used by criminals but the true criminal here is Law Enforcement since they knew about this info and used it against suspects.

    Please take note suspects are not criminals they are you and me and getting pulled over or involved with the Police. It can happen to anyone for many reasons other than causing a crime.

    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.

    Protect our Freedoms

    Rants are harder to read without punctuation.

    Where'd you get the info on Apple and law enforcement? Little green men? Perhaps you tuned it in through your tinfoil cap?





    bibbz
    Jun 9, 07:34 PM
    Bibbz,

    I have a couple questions.. I want to preorder with radioshack. I am NOT the primary account holder, but I am an authorized user. I also know the last 4 digits of the account holders social. Will this be a problem when picking up the phone?

    I also have a FAN account. Will these be a problem?
    FAN account isnt an issue.

    At the shack we can only do an upgrade or add a line if the account holder is in the store. Some stores will do it, bc physically the computer will let us, but we are not supposed to.





    gerrycurl
    Jul 14, 05:59 PM
    the question still remains--will the powermacs be able to use standard, off the shelf, pc video cards?

    i know that you couldn't do so in the power architecture due to the bios irregularities. now that they're using efi, does this still mean we have to buy mac based cards? because that's really the question nobody seems to ask and nobody seems to have an answer for.

    what this new mac workstation will mean is the chance to upgrade your macs based on commodity parts. no more mac tax for hardware. i remember when the radeon 9700 was king, the price was around $299 for pc version and $399 for mac version.

    think about this, the ability to upgrade processor, video card, and sound card without having to pay the apple tax.

    that's what it really comes down to. the speculative "good" version of the mac pro has a so-so video card, but it's not really worth the $600 more just to get a 1800, i'd rather just get the 1600 and upgrade on my own.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment