Monday, May 9, 2011

vera wang

vera wang. cute wedding dresses vera wang
  • cute wedding dresses vera wang



  • Meandmunch
    Apr 8, 07:51 AM
    I had a strange experience at Best Buy. About two days before the iPad 2 came out I went to my local Best Buy to ask about availability on release day. The employee I spoke to told me essentially that I should wait. He told me the iPad 3 was coming this fall and I should either skip the iPad 2 or purchase something like the Zoom. I pressed him how could he possible know that, I said I read all the rumor mills and such and time and time again no one actually ever knows that information. He said "they all did" (best Buy employees) it was posted on there "E-Learnings" site which is basically an internal Best Buy training/notification/product information system.

    So here is an employee telling me not to purchase an iPad 2 because he thought the Zoom was better AND I should just wait because iPad 3 was coming out this fall.

    WTF?





    vera wang. dress designs as VERA WANG
  • dress designs as VERA WANG



  • SiliconAddict
    Aug 11, 03:02 PM
    So what happens when Apple finds out the source of the leak was Jobs? Does he get fired? :p





    vera wang. ads for Vera Wang#39;s latest
  • ads for Vera Wang#39;s latest



  • Machead III
    Sep 19, 07:14 AM
    kan I hav Mormon MacBook plz?!





    vera wang. Vera Wang Goes Bohemian For
  • Vera Wang Goes Bohemian For



  • wnurse
    Aug 26, 07:04 PM
    Let's make it clear. The first revision of any highly integrated system is produced with an acceptable failure rate. With results coming in, failures recorded and internal testing continuous between the life of the first and second revision you will see a drop in failures in the next revision.

    Every item that is in the next revision will have been tested, more flaws removed, etc. No piece of hardware is released with zero defects. [human interference aside such as dropping the product, overheating it, intentionally forcing failure]

    If for every 1000 systems shipped approximately 20 fail, after a minimum predicted total hours, this 2% attrition rate is highly desirable. If you can't accept it you can stop using technology, now.

    For every ten people bitching on this board about failures there is over 1,000 that don't.

    I agree.. did you read what he was replying to?. The guy he was replying to detailed how he had a horrible time getting apple to pay attention to him. His reply seemed like he was blaming the guy for buying apple revision A product instead of faulting apple support for jerking this guy around.
    Read what he was responding to, i think you will agree his response was ridiculous.





    vera wang. vera wang Vera Wang to star in
  • vera wang Vera Wang to star in



  • ergle2
    Aug 27, 10:36 PM
    Do you mean Vista Premium compliance? I'm pretty sure I've seen "Ready for Vista" stickers on plenty of current notebooks featuring GMA950 graphics, for example.

    And btw, I have to say "good job" to Apple for doing whatever was necessary to avoid having to put a bunch of goofy decals on their computers. The most amazing thing to me is the number of PC notebook users that leave all those stickers on (I've even seen some people leave the "features" stickers on).

    Looks like GMA950 is "good enough" for the Premium sticker. From what I'd read from Intel, it sounded like you needed X3000 if you wanted better than the "Compliance" sticker, but I guess Intel want to sell newer, more expensive chipsets ;)

    Still, based on what I've read about it thus far, if I had to have one, I'd rather have GMA950. Tho' right now I lean towards not buying anything that lacks discrete graphics.

    As for stickers... I don't really care, to be honest. They just peel off anyway. Probably a win for Apple purely because the lack of them looks much "cleaner" for the demo models in the store, and I doubt the majority of people take any notice of them. Most won't even know what they mean, I suspect.





    vera wang. In This Photo: Vera Wang
  • In This Photo: Vera Wang



  • SkyStudios
    Apr 25, 04:43 PM
    Please, link me any evidence this is submitted to Apple.

    Apple only recently added the info into iTunes agreements, last year they where sued for collecting emails, chats and political views, this means they seriously can get access.

    BTW a the devices unique ids can be simulated and one can plant a crime on another if the authorities actually depended on it.





    vera wang. Vera Wang - Front Row - Spring
  • Vera Wang - Front Row - Spring



  • RebootD
    Mar 31, 04:44 PM
    Ironically, most of the people on this forum said iPhone on Verizon would be game over for Android.

    This 'game over for Android' reminds me a lot of the 'this is the year of desktop linux' stuff that has been said every year for the last 9.

    Ah linux trolls are my favorite :rolleyes: I lost count how many times I've answered a question and/or posted on something to have the random linux guy show up and spout "Or just toss out your mac/pc and install linux on a new machine". Of course no one asked about linux.





    vera wang. Get Pumped: Vera Wang for
  • Get Pumped: Vera Wang for



  • bretm
    Apr 11, 08:03 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    How about an interim update? All they need really is a software update to bring all the little widgets and candy that clutter up the androids. Their camera is still the best IMHO. And ease of syncing is still the best. And don't forget- it's an iPod. Seriously the android is just more complicated for most things. It doesn't do well (anything) with embedded QT and it's insanely lacking in consistency- which is why it's the love of techie IT types. They love to be in the know. It's PC vs Mac all over again.





    vera wang. Vera Wang
  • Vera Wang



  • Phat Elvis
    Aug 11, 11:21 AM
    G5 iPhones next Tuesday.

    Just awesome :D .





    vera wang. vera wang perfume
  • vera wang perfume



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 12, 11:33 PM
    I personally wouldn't recommend people buy a subsidized phone, but people are price sensitive. YMMV. :(

    You're going to be paying for a data plan anyway, so why not make some of that money back in a subsidy?





    vera wang. Vera Wang Wedding Dress Design
  • Vera Wang Wedding Dress Design



  • netdog
    Aug 11, 02:45 PM
    I would not consider the entire United States to be just a small pocket on the planet.

    In terms of the global mobile market, it is.

    The network coverage in America is just awful too. Until I moved to England, I thought that mobile communications were generally problematic. Now I realize that American cellular service just sucks. Even in NYC.

    America should have gotten on board with everyone else when networks apportioned and specified that the infrastructure must be GSM. Instead, though bandwidth is not really an open market, but is strictly regulate, they left it up to the providers to implement what they wanted. Now the USA is paying the price as the GSM network is way behind, and Qualcomm's CDMA has been rendered somewhat obsolete given that the rest of the world (other than Taiwan?) has rejected it.





    vera wang. Vera Wang: Антикризисная
  • Vera Wang: Антикризисная



  • RebootD
    Mar 31, 05:24 PM
    What?

    Just speaking to your 'year of the linux' quote that's all.





    vera wang. Labels from Vera Wang#39;s Life
  • Labels from Vera Wang#39;s Life



  • rjohnstone
    Apr 25, 03:06 PM
    You obviously missed the point that they do not track anything. It's just a log file on your iphone, it stays with your iphone. I GOT even more news!! I FOUND a file on the iphone that stores text messages. YES PEOPLE text messages. I can read your text messages from this file if I have your phone!! Oh ya, I know you can launch the SMS app, but WHY WOULD APPLE NEED TO STORE TEXT MESSAGES ON MY DEVICE?!?! I'm suing!!
    Just like web caching, storing text messages is part of the function of the messaging app. It serves a purpose of giving YOU a history.
    And guess what... you can clear it. ;)





    vera wang. vera wang gown6
  • vera wang gown6



  • starflyer
    Mar 22, 11:55 PM
    This is one reason why Microsoft Office requires more and more RAM and CPU every time a new version is released.
    Microsoft Office 2007 (Windows) and 2011 (Mac) are not slow.
    They may be slow in your super �ber Mac from which uses the super �ber Core 2 Duo, but it's certainly not in my sister's Core i3 notebook.

    Your machine is outdated. I hope you're not using it as a reference to judge Microsoft Office performance.

    Um...you just proved his point.





    vera wang. After seeing a Bride wear a
  • After seeing a Bride wear a



  • jaxstate
    Aug 11, 02:58 PM
    Who wants to go through the trouble of doing a software change to unlock their phone.
    I seem to be missing some information...:confused:

    First, a locked phone is ONLY a problem if you have cdma. If you go GSM the "locking" is software based and can be unlocked. The networks here unlock it for you for a fee. (others do that too but that is another story...)

    Secondly, if the "iPone" is GSM based you an sell the same phone both locked and unlocked. The question whether a phone will be "subsidized" is a deal between Apple and the carrier. Just how much the phone will be is up to the carrier.
    As an example: Here in europe we have vendors that sell cellphones where you can pick which carrier you want and pay different prices for the phone dependent on what carrier and type of contract you pick. However, you can also buy the buy the phone without a contract (unlocked)

    ...so why do we have this discussion whether this or that carrier will carry it?

    If the new "iPhone" is a hit everybody will carry it. Of course, assuming Apple allows it.





    vera wang. Vera Wang: From Bridal to
  • Vera Wang: From Bridal to



  • alent1234
    Apr 11, 02:42 PM
    That is what the 49$ 3GS is for...

    My buddy just got one the other day. Why cause it was 49 bucks...

    and i got an HTC INspire for $20 that is better than my old 3GS





    vera wang. Vera Wang Trunk Show
  • Vera Wang Trunk Show



  • SMM
    Oct 22, 04:15 PM
    HP, Dell and IBM all had dual Core 2 Xeon workstation systems available 2~3 weeks ahead of Apple's Mac Pro release. Apple has yet to release their new Xserve. HP, Dell, IBM and others have had dual (and even some quad CPU configurations) of Core 2 Xeon 1U servers and blades available for months now...

    It makes sense for Apple not to offer the 5000 series with their 1066 Max FSB. They were pretty quick to market for the MP with the 5100 Woody's release. It is curious that the XServe is not released yet. Perhaps, they are waiting for the Clovertown? I cannot imagine any unusual technical issues for not making the 5100 available by now.





    vera wang. vera wang wedding dress bride
  • vera wang wedding dress bride



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 11:43 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    Since you have no clue how the sandy bridge airs will perform, I'll take your statement as FUD.

    It's safe to say they won't outperform 13" mbp which has the same graphics and a faster processor. Which means the graphics performance will be a step back. And really, is the attitude necessary?





    vera wang. Vera Wang
  • Vera Wang



  • xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 6, 11:16 AM
    I am shocked that anyone finds this as a positive.

    So you all want a drop from 1.86/2.13 to 1.4GHz CPUs in your 13" MBA? That is a 30% drop.

    Then you want another drop of approaching 50% in graphics performance? Remember these IGPs clock in much lower than the STD voltage SB used in 13" MBP.

    I find this completely backwards from Apple's current position on both CPU and graphics, and I don't think anyone would end up with a faster or better 13" MBA than the current generation. Apple would certainly have to bring back the backlit keyboard and introduce Thunderbolt to sucker anyone into buying such inferior junk! I would recommend people buy the current generation on clearance rather than lose performance everywhere like this. If this is the chip Apple uses in the 13" MBA, prepare for a big drop in capabilities!

    I am still in shock anyone finds this a positive? Have you all read the clock speed? The facts about the chip and IGP in ultra low voltage variants?

    clock speed is not everything... a 1.4ghz sb processor will kill anything you are doing with a 2.4ghz c2d. There are many other factors in a processor than just clock speed so i wouldn't be worried. There is no doubt that the sb will be a much faster processor than the ancient c2d.

    Also, I would say 50% less graphics is a bit of a stretch. Haven't personally ran any benchmarks but was reading a thread the other day and in the benchmarks and graphics they were showing that the 320m averages about 5-10 extra fps over the 3000.

    here is a thread you can look at and compare for yourself.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103257

    Sure the integrated graphics are going to be slightly worse, but at least you will have a nice new processor. Can't always have your cake and eat it too, especially in an ultraportable.

    When the mba was refreshed everyone was complaining about the outdated processor, now rumors of a processor upgrade and people bitch about the integrated graphics. Guess you can't please everyone but jesus, sometimes it just seems like people find anything they can to complain about.

    Here's a simple solution for all of you, if you want the "slightly" better graphics go buy a macbook air right now, it's not like apple has stopped selling them. If you'd rather have a sandy bridge processor, wait it out. Seems simple but i guess that's just me?!?!?!:eek:





    Cowinacape
    Jul 14, 07:35 PM
    All this talk about gamers, and video cards, wonder if they will intro a SLi Macpro *wipes away drool* :D





    admanimal
    Apr 11, 12:22 PM
    For me those changes would be -

    a) Check box that says "Allow app installs from unknown sources")

    You might as well start shopping for a different phone now.


    Personally I'm in no rush to upgrade as I still have some time on my contract. With that said, I would rather have Apple take their time and put out a quality product. Lately we've seen some issues with recent releases and it would be great if Apple could go back to making high quality products.

    I have a feeling that everyone complaining about the apparent "delay" would be the same crowd who would be up in arms if Apple released an iPhone in June that wasn't a massive hardware and software upgrade with flawless production quality. This is not to say that taking longer guarantees that either of those things will be true, but if you are the type of person who has complained about them in the past, Apple taking longer should make you hopeful, not upset.





    dante@sisna.com
    Sep 13, 11:22 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!


    Not pointless at all if a person uses a lot of applications. You can justify all 8 cores right now. For sure. My quad core shines in multitasking.





    cmaier
    Apr 20, 01:49 PM
    So all that is left is to discuss the actual merit of the trade dress claim, of course, something that will in the end be up to the judge.

    We can use pictures all we want, something tells me Samsung is just going to bring in devices into the courtroom. Pictures can be misleading as certain angles/shots might make ressemblances show up that aren't quite there.

    Also, it remains to be seen how much the judge will accept generic things like "rounded corner", since I don't think I've ever had a phone without rounded corners and how much in the end, he decides that the devices to ressemble or not each other.

    Do you know of someone that looked up the icon trademarks on the USPTO site ? Did Apple even register them (I know you don't have to, unless you want punitive damages) ?

    No such thing as punitive damages here. In any event, they did register them. I posted on this earlier. They registered three trade dresses too.





    anim8or
    Apr 6, 03:40 AM
    I hope that the new FCP will resemble iMovie: No need for rendering and a precision editor! I like the ease of use of iMovie, should be adopted by FCP.

    Looking for some controversy are we?!!! :rolleyes:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment