Saturday, May 14, 2011

pictures of magic kingdom florida

pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney
  • Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney



  • ECUpirate44
    Apr 9, 07:22 PM
    Yes, if you assume the (9+3) is a power.

    No, if you assume there is a fantom multiplier between the 2 and the (9+3).

    It's a loaded question, due to incomplete specifications, yet again.

    Takes me back to my User days. Kill them all!!! :mad:

    It's cut and dry simple math that you are over thinking. Why would you assume (9+3) is a power? 9+3=12 simple as that.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom - 12 miles
  • Magic Kingdom - 12 miles



  • davegoody
    Nov 12, 11:47 AM
    I've never heard of this company -- are they reputable, does anyone know? I've heard all sorts of stories abut these types of things being spyware or some such, don't want to pollute my Mac with any of that garbage!

    GARBAGE . . . . . NO.....

    Sophos are one of the most respected AV suppliers in the world. Most home users have never heard of them though as they ONLY supply High-End AV solutions to Big businesses. The company I work for uses SOPHOS and has done for quite a few years..... the Windows client has a tiny footprint compared to McAfee, Norton / Symantec etc..... i.e. it slows your machine down FAR less than all the other solutions.

    I think it is a little unfair to compare this to garbageware free PC solutions, before you call something garbage it is perhaps sensible to research it first. I run the Corporate version of Sophos on my MacPro, MacMini and MacBook Pro, as well as on my Windows Laptop and Media Centre PC. Best solution out there in my own (humble) opinion - and no, I don't work for Sophos, just use their products in a live, corporate environment on a daily basis.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom is wonderful.
  • Magic Kingdom is wonderful.



  • George Knighton
    Dec 15, 09:07 PM
    I did notice that Time Machine really screws up the Sophos program. It will hang on the Time Machine Back up drive and just get stuck

    Well. That's no good.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. at the Magic Kingdom Park.
  • at the Magic Kingdom Park.



  • Eidorian
    Aug 11, 10:05 AM
    Well, I bought my iMac Core Duo this Wednesday. Yes, AFTER Tuesday. I kinda needed it since I've waited since June for a new Mac. I'd be computerless otherwise. No worries, my boss wants first dibs on buying it off of me next year. :D





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. magic kingdom florida.
  • magic kingdom florida.



  • MacNut
    Apr 14, 11:12 PM
    I agree.

    This is a long term fix ... quite like our issue with energy. Quick action is less important that intelligent, strategic moves.

    Let's take a moment to assess what works and what doesn't. What needs to be cut and what needs to be augmented.

    Let's not be lured into thinking that everything needs to be cut equally. It's bad for haircuts. And it's bad for budgets too.A small cut here and there can go a long way to balancing the budget. We don't have to slash everything but leaving it untouched won't solve anything.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Ride at Magic Kingdom Park
  • Ride at Magic Kingdom Park



  • samh004
    May 7, 11:08 AM
    I get the feeling they are not really making any money on it, so it would make sense to give it away as a benefit of "using a mac."

    I can�t remember where it was mentioned, but I recall (dreamed?) that Apple had 1 million paid-up MobileMe members at one stage. If you even multiply that by the lowest amount you can purchase it for, that�s what, $69 million a year. Can�t be losing that much money.

    Maybe an apple giftcard for the difference? Like apple did for the early adopters of iPhone 2G when there was a price drop :cool:

    At least that�d make me buy a product I�ve had my eye on but haven�t had incentive to take the plunge ;)

    The best option is to cover both ends.

    I like this idea� but not the following one�

    Free MobileMe as an iAd platform? That sounds about right. Paid MobileMe without the iAds? I think we're getting somewhere now...

    I�d still pay in this case, but the price better not increase :(





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. the Magic Kingdom Florida
  • the Magic Kingdom Florida



  • Benjy91
    Apr 7, 09:55 AM
    And I'm betting Steve gloats about how little the competition have sold at the next keynote.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom in Orlando,
  • Magic Kingdom in Orlando,



  • bedifferent
    Mar 31, 03:58 AM
    Sure, I know. It's just plain stupid default-settings if you ask me.
    I can't imagine this is a better default setting for new users.

    One aspect that always bothered me since Leopard: having a silver dock with light indicators. It makes determining running apps in the dock very difficult. One of the first things I do is change my dock to black glass and add stack overlays:

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/ember/4xfOeej6P9j8aNcXnJUt9sTOnXbNNk8l_l.png





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom Visited the
  • Magic Kingdom Visited the



  • greenstork
    Aug 4, 12:58 AM
    are people not expecting merom to go immediately into the macbook as well? i don't see a reason for apple to purposely gimp their best-selling notebook when a merom chip is supposed to cost the same as its yonah counterpart.

    Intel dropped yonah prices, you didn't really expect them to be the same, did you? Apple is cashing in on higher margins on the Macbook and my guess is they'll keep it that way at least for a few months.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. The Magic Kingdom
  • The Magic Kingdom



  • VivaLaDricas
    Apr 26, 02:53 PM
    Don't see how this is news really. 2+2=4 webOS, Winmo7, etc.. whatever is on the sheer amount of devices Android is on will have larger numbers. Apple does things their way to make money on the hardware as well which = lower share.

    Hopefully HP does something with webOS and MS makes strides in their mobile area so we have a lot of choice and not eventually 80%+ Android stuff.

    Nothing against Android here, just saying most of this is obvious and a no sh** type of news.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Castle at Magic Kingdom
  • Castle at Magic Kingdom



  • cyberdogl2
    Aug 11, 08:21 PM
    Merom isn't just bragging rights you should check out the comparison in the link that somebody provided. It's about 10% faster for the same price and power consumption. And the next generation of Front Row might take advtange of the 64-bitness.

    Also, I plan on booting Vista with it also, which has a 64-bit version if/when it comes out next year.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Magic Kingdom, Florida
  • Magic Kingdom, Florida



  • inkswamp
    Nov 5, 03:31 PM
    I'm actually not too thrilled to see this. Mac OS X does NOT need virus protection. Companies like this make OS X seem like it's prone to viruses.

    Blah blah blah. Lack of AV software makes Macs very unattractive to business settings.

    It installs various components into your system, so no, not until Apple modifies their guidelines.

    Seeing how many things it does install and the size of the download, I wouldn't install this on any computer. Looks like FUDware to me.

    One of the barriers to integrating Macs into corporate and business environments is the lack of anti-virus tools. Yeah, you can dismiss this as FUD (and maybe there's some truth to that) but the fact remains--someday, one way or another, there will be a Mac OS X virus. I defy you to find one IT dept. in the country that wants to be caught off-guard by that. If you're going to have Macs in a business environment, the IT staff needs to know that they're protected in the event of an OS X virus outbreak. Whether any OS X viruses exist now or not and whether AV companies are trying to sell products with FUD is irrelevant in that context.

    Those of you who want to see wider adoption of Macs in business environments ought to be happy to see this kind of thing showing up, regardless of whether you personally need it or not.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. there was Magic Kingdom.
  • there was Magic Kingdom.



  • bigpics
    Apr 25, 10:30 AM
    Too late for that: http://www.spokeo.com/Holy Guacamole. But I'm not worried. It doesn't know my favorite pizza. Yet.

    And in my case - not much fuel for password hackers to know my challenge question answers, but the fact is that more and more info about us can be reverse engineered from our digital "tracks" to build up quite a picture.

    Speaking of pictures, I was just hearing that it's possible to gather other bits, e.g., from EXIF data on Flickr, Picasa, etc., including user annotations, avatar names from forums, etc. Also mentioned was a technique of "surrounding" your IP address from the servers it interacts with over time to pin its location down. And there are a growing number of other sources - e.g., facebook (besides what most of us make public there, just start some stupid app that requires "access to your basic information" and give the app away for the info) and other social and dating sites.

    The "net" result (so to speak) is that little to none of the data may compromise you on its own - but when assembled could be quite a portfolio of info about you (and your associations and patterns of associations) that could be used to hack your ID, track you and more.

    Not to mention if you live in any major city and go to stores, public buildings, etc., you're being photographed many, many times per day. (In London, up to thousands of times per day, e.g.)

    But for all the arguing in the larger media and here, the simple question of why THIS file exists, and what its real intended use is hasn't yet been directly addressed by nearly anyone, especially anyone in a position to actually know.

    It's not there for no reason and didn't program itself to exist. That doesn't pass any Occam's Razor or smell test. So what the hell IS the story with it??

    Meanwhile, for get off the grid wishers, your moment of zen:

    Transmit the message, to the receiver
    Hope for an answer some day
    I got three passports, couple of visas
    Don't even know my real name

    High on a hillside, trucks are loading
    Everything's ready to roll, I, I
    I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nigh time
    I might not ever get home

    This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
    This ain't no fooling around
    This ain't no mud club, or C. B. G. B.
    I ain't got time for that now

    This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
    This ain't no fooling around
    No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
    I ain't got time for that now

    Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
    Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?
    You ought to know not to stand by the window
    Somebody see you up there

    I got some groceries, some peanut butter
    To last a couple of days
    But I ain't got no speakers
    Ain't got no headphones
    Ain't got no records to play

    ~David Byrne (Life During Wartime)





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. magic kingdom with floriday
  • magic kingdom with floriday



  • Blakeco123
    Apr 23, 04:41 PM
    Where are the icons located?

    not the icons the wallpaper
    and its Macintosh HD/Library/Desktop pictures

    icons are located by clicking get info on an application, then clicking the icon in the window and command+c to copy. open up preview and click file, open from clipbord





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Master of the Magic Kingdom
  • Master of the Magic Kingdom



  • UK-MacAddict
    Mar 28, 12:04 PM
    I hope this isnt true but if it is then a January release of an iPhone 5 would be possible. Apple used to announce new hardware every January at Macworld until they stopped attending.

    As far as I know there are no big Apple product updates in January so iPhone would fit in quite nicely here. Remember the first iPhone was announced at Macworld 2007.

    Now Apple has firmly established its manufacturers they could gear up iPhone 5 production at the end of 2011 and have enough stock for a January release.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. World#39;s Magic Kingdom
  • World#39;s Magic Kingdom



  • thogs_cave
    Aug 11, 03:56 PM
    Supposedly about 20% faster at the same clock speed, plus they are 64 bit, but the benefits of that in these machines is somewhat debatable. It's a nice upgrade, but not a huge one. [...] But that "goodness" mostly looks like greater memory access, which is a moot point in a machine with two ram slots. Most of the "goodness" isn't anything a laptop user will notice.

    Which is really the point. It's not a quantum leap like the MacBook was over the iBook. (Having moved from one to the other, I can vouch for that.) I doubt I'd really notice the difference for 99.9% of what I do.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. the magic kingdom florida.
  • the magic kingdom florida.



  • MacRumors
    May 6, 12:08 AM
    http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/06/apple-to-move-from-intel-to-arm-processors-in-future-laptops/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/06/010230-arm.jpg




    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Disney World Magic Kingdom
  • Disney World Magic Kingdom



  • iliketyla
    Mar 29, 03:21 PM
    What a stupid statement. Are you aware that Apple is an American company? So is Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, GE and other world-leading companies.

    What's your alternative? Can you even name more than one world-class Chinese company?

    *rolls eyes*

    While I would tend to agree that there are good American companies and not all of them have shoddy products, you listed a lot of companies that either don't have a physical product, or their products are manufactured overseas.

    Apple's computers are assembled overseas, Google's phones are made by foreign countries, I'm not aware of any physical product made by Yahoo, Microsoft is a software company......so on so forth.





    pictures of magic kingdom florida. Disney World - Magic Kingdom
  • Disney World - Magic Kingdom



  • Ryth
    Apr 21, 05:08 PM
    I think the next Mac Pro refresh will be a huge milestone. Not only will it be the first case redesign in nearly a decade and add all the latest tech (USB3, sata III, thunderbolt, etc) but I believe Apple will take this opportunity to finally revise the pricing structure. Over the past few years, Apple has been making a clear shift towards the consumer market. Part of that is arguably negative ("dumbing things down") but the positive is more reasonable prices. The Mac Pro is the only computer left that hasn't been revised. My hope is that Apple will create a few models of the new Mac Pro, at least one of which is an affordable mid-range consumer tower starting under the the $2,000 mark.

    Unfortunately, they will probably wait to use the new performance desktop/server sandy bridge CPUs which Intel won't have ready until Q4 2011 (or later). If that's true then we won't see these new beauties until 1H 2012. :(

    Yah especially with Final Cut X, you are going to see a mid size professional type of machine...they really need to work on the price structure...most of us can't blow 5-6K on a machine

    I find the whole 'dumbing' down thing hilarious. Everyone that says that is scared of losing their elitism...I hear it from even the people in my post house because they are afraid of losing their jobs or their billable hours to an average joe that might just have talent but can't afford a DS.

    Basically, what many of us have been asking / begging Apple to do; release an iMac w/o the display and with removable hard drives.

    I sent S.Jobs an email about that years ago and told him they really needed a mid level machine that was an iMac but upgradable and without the monitor. I think a lot of us have been waiting on this machine.





    Tilpots
    May 7, 05:34 PM
    I'll admit the money is there but Apple skews conservative and I believe what they say when they state that iAds are an option for developers seeking to deliver free or low cost iPhone/iPad apps. I don't get the feeling that Apple wants to extend iAds everywhere. Putting adds in MobileMe doesn't grant them much IMO. The play for free MobileMe will start and end with iLife and iPhone/iPod/iPad/App Store


    We disagree, but I'll guess we'll find out in a month.


    It's the type of facility that makes me believe that Apple will be rolling out a whole lot more of Cloud services. At 500k ft^2 it's bigger than many of Google's datacenters and it's 5x larger than Apple's Cali datacenter. Apple's plans for the Cloud are big.

    Good info. Thanks. Any link you can provide with this info all in one spot?





    Multimedia
    Jul 22, 01:45 PM
    Perhaps if I mention my wishes in every related thread, someone at apple will take note?

    iMac Ultra: At least 2.4 Ghz Conroe, 512Mb ATI X1800, and a 23" Screen.

    Macbook: I don't want Merom in it. I don't want a faster processor in it. I want a price drop!
    ______________
    Powermac G4 Cube, 450Mhz ATI Rage 128 with 16mb VRAM, 512Mb System RAM, 250GB HDD but silly computer will only recognise 128Gb of it. Merom in MacBook will not cost Apple more than Yonah and it will run cooler and faster even at the same 2GHz.

    Erasmus ,
    Do you have any idea how much slower your Cube is running because you haven't maxed out the RAM to 1.5 GB? Just by adding two 512 Sticks for only $140 will almost double your speed.





    twoodcc
    Sep 10, 10:58 PM
    can't wait!!! not too much longer now!

    here's hoping to something new in the living room:cool:





    shaolindave
    May 4, 03:35 PM
    Copy it to a USB drive or disc. Why would you keep downloading it?

    what makes you think that you can copy it to a USB drive or disc? I have disc for Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard. None of those disc can be copied, some of them can only be used on their original machine (or the exact model). the past 3 OSes can't be copied, and so far there's nothing to suggest we can just make backup copies of Lion.





    Westacular
    Apr 23, 04:40 PM
    Wish Apple did something towards resolution independence and not make images bigger and bigger. :confused:

    The basic fact is vector graphics aren't always appropriate. A lot of things really can only be done, or can be done much better, with pixels. For any image with a lot of detail, it's easier -- both for the artists making them, and for the computers rendering them -- to store an extremely high resolution bitmapped image, and then downscale it as necessary, than it is to make and render a vectorized version that is "truly" resolution independent.

    And now Apple's realized that by targeting "Retina Display" resolution levels, this is the last increase in image sizes they'll ever reasonably need: there's no point in making images bigger beyond this point (or displays with higher-than-retina-level DPI one would need to render them) because your eyes really won't be able to tell the difference.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment