Saturday, May 14, 2011

nathan kress

nathan kress. Nathan Kress I am so uber
  • Nathan Kress I am so uber



  • cleric
    Apr 11, 06:52 AM
    This is pretty awesome unfortunately my FreeBSD Server sits right next to an Airport Express :rolleyes:





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress :)
  • Nathan Kress :)



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 20, 08:41 AM
    Yes, murder them all. Just tonight as I was driving by a McDonalds, three corporate execs ran out, caught me at a red light, and forced a Big Mac down my throat. Thank god I didn't drive by the Krystal's, too - those soggy little gut bombers would have put a hurting on me.



    I wasn't being sarcastic. I was making his post(s) seem even more ridiculous than they come off as being, considering I don't think anyone in the history of time has ever been forced to eat at burger joints morning, noon, and night.

    He wasn't quoting your post when I replied to him, it was gkarris' post.

    Thread of posts:


    The Economy is IMPROVING!

    McDonald's hired 50,000 workers today! :eek:

    http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/19/news/companies/mcdonalds_jobs_hiring/index.htm

    (*gets up and starts clapping...*)

    :rolleyes:

    Keep listening to corporate run media which lies and doesn't tell the whole story.. my friend, unemployment and the economy aren't getting any better.. in fact, very soon it will collapse.. as inflation starts to settle in.. and if you wanna know the truth, look at BBC and other non-corporate run media for the truth. I know in my home state its like 7.9 percent and most of the jobs are health care and IT - no industrial, no customer service, nothing else.

    See the roll eyes after his post, I think he was being sarcastic.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress - Kevin
  • Nathan Kress - Kevin



  • fall3n
    Aug 28, 05:21 PM
    What about the Robson flash technology. That sounds like the greatest thing since a laptop with a palmrest on the bottom and an "upside down" logo.

    of course that would be useful and by all means wait another year if you must, but personally i'd rather just buy now and then upgrade later as if it's really that amazing then the sockets are still compatable and an easy upgrade.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Is Bad At Tennis!
  • Nathan Kress Is Bad At Tennis!



  • Mac Dummy
    Sep 12, 11:23 PM
    where did the student pricing go? i guess there was an overall drop, but I was hoping to use my discount one more time before graduating

    I was puzzled by this as well. As a student I was kinda disappointed. I guess Apple figured that Ipods were more for entertainment and less about helping to achieve academic persuits.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Hairstyle
  • Nathan Kress Hairstyle



  • FloatingBones
    Apr 20, 10:00 AM
    This is a huge concern because of the use by law enforcement (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20055431-1.html) of the Cellebrite device to download and scrutinize the data in cell phones. Apparently, police departments in Michigan are using this device when pulling drivers on traffic violations. Here (http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3458.asp) is another article on the use in Michigan.

    Cellebrite's widget is apparently able to download and scrutinize (http://www.cellebrite.com/news-and-events/press-releases/190-cellebrite-releases-ufed-physical-analyzer-version-20-the-new-standard-for-mobile-phone-forensics-.html) the data from a vast variety of mobile devices, including Blackberry phones and the iPhone.





    nathan kress. nathan kress 2011 kids choice
  • nathan kress 2011 kids choice



  • Peterkro
    Aug 23, 04:49 PM
    Creative's stock up 30% in after-hours trading. The $100 million is a drop in the bucket for Apple, but it will certainly help Creative...

    Methinks a creative person involved in the negotiations could have made a fortune buying Creative stock at the right time.It would be illegal of course.:rolleyes:





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress picture gallery
  • Nathan Kress picture gallery



  • iMacZealot
    Sep 17, 07:33 PM
    You are wrong. CDMA is also in SK and Japan. Most 3G users in Japan are on CDMA2000 a varient of CDMA that is used in the U.S.


    I meant on a 2G level; I wanted to make things simple so that he/she could understand. And don't forget about the popular W-CDMA technologies, such as UMTS/HSPDA which is used by Cingular and soon T-Mobile in the US.

    And Japan's 2G PDC technology is by the way TDMA based and not CDMA! Although their 3G technologies I believe are CDMA based.





    nathan kress. how tall is nathan kress 2011.
  • how tall is nathan kress 2011.



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 12, 03:37 PM
    I think we can call this confirmed. The Chicago Tribune has a pic of Bono and Oprah using the red Nano on the front page of their website - http://www.chicagotribune.com/

    A further story by the Trib says this will happen on Friday (tomorrow) - http://www.chicagotribune.com/technology/chi-061012red-ipod-story,1,3682862.story?coll=chi-news-hed

    I call fake
    It's definitly photoshoped, you can see the headphones are shorter than the normal headphones :D

    no, really


    Is that a C2D MBP in the background?





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress
  • Nathan Kress



  • BRLawyer
    Sep 5, 03:15 PM
    It's Showtime. Obvious reference to movies. What do (consumers) want? What does apple like to sell? HARDWARE. Steve will introduce some sort of on-line movie service. I have no idea what it will be, other than different from other options. To me, the on-line movie store is not a bit sexy.

    What will be sexy are the other three devices he will introduce that will use that service...

    1) True Video iPod. With some sort of wireless transfer method. There is no point in on-line service (for apple) if it ain't mobile.

    2) The Apple Movie Machine, probably looking a lot like a Mini, to interface wirelessly to your computer with your TV seamlessly, using an improved Front Row. It will have DVR capability and ability to work with streamed high quality video from iTunes movie store.

    3) 23" iMac with a TV tuner, and the ability to pickup streamed movies from the ITunes movie store, and built-in DVR capacity upon which to view those nice movies.

    Indeed it is. Microsoft is simply DEAD after 12th of September...Apple is finally gonna reach the status of market leader in media and computers...this is gonna be mindblowing.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress
  • Nathan Kress



  • NebulaClash
    Mar 30, 11:52 AM
    Oooh! Grammar Nazis fighting for high stakes!





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Gallery
  • Nathan Kress Gallery



  • MattyMac
    Sep 5, 11:57 AM
    It's Showtime!

    Wow...now I'm really excited:D





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress
  • Nathan Kress



  • prady16
    Sep 5, 08:48 AM
    Probably just a minor update.....Don't expect a biiiig update without any formal announcement or a press conference!





    nathan kress. nathan kress 2011 shirtless.
  • nathan kress 2011 shirtless.



  • jpjandrade
    Mar 22, 01:20 PM
    Filled under "No ****, Sherlock"





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Picture amp; Photo
  • Nathan Kress Picture amp; Photo



  • greenstork
    Jul 17, 03:54 PM
    I'd bet it all that the iMac gets an Allendale with maybe a Conroe top-end option.

    That makes sense, it offers some product differentiation, and saves Apple a few pennies allowing them to offer a lower priced consumer desktop. Mac Pros will likely get at least one Woodcrest dualie model on the top end and perhaps a Conroe on the bottom but it is entirely possible that it will be Woodcrest across the board, to achieve economies of scale both in purchase power and motherboard engineering.

    Could someone answer me this, who actually understands the Core Microarchitecture. Is the Conroe extreme edition (2.93 GHz) a better high end gaming chip than a quad woodcrest setup, say at 2.66 GHz? I've heard more than a couple comments that the Conroe is better suited for gamers than a Woodcrest but this makes no sense to me. Again please, no fanboy speculators answering this, I'd really like to know the rationale using some expert technological analysis. What makes the conroe EE so expensive? At a higher cost than the 3.0 GHz Woodcrest, it must excel in some regard.





    nathan kress. Meet Nathan Kress who plays
  • Meet Nathan Kress who plays



  • Manic Mouse
    Sep 9, 07:13 AM
    Until Leopard is out we wont see the true value of these babies. Also by then some of the apps will take advantage of the muti-cores and multi-cpus, and the changes to the OS will allow applications not written for more than 1 core to take some advantage also. So like I said Leopard will be the one showing the true potential of these babies. Can't wait!!!!!!!:cool:

    The fact that the new iMacs can't address more than 3Gb of memory and are therefore operating on a 32bit logic-board makes me doubtful as to whether or not these systems are really 64-bit capable... It seems like some kind of hybrid 32/64bit system.

    Will the C2D iMacs be able to run 64bit code, despite not having the 64bit address space (and being able to access over 4Gb or RAM)?





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress at Nickelodeon#39;s
  • Nathan Kress at Nickelodeon#39;s



  • mdntcallr
    Apr 30, 01:48 PM
    yes, new imac's will come, but sadly the will probably come without:

    1- Matte screen option
    2- USB 3
    3- Blu-Ray

    apple will just give consumers part of the options they want.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Biography
  • Nathan Kress Biography



  • Snookerman
    Mar 23, 04:29 PM
    Here in Sweden, the Police says that their goal is to increase safety, not catch people. I'd rather have a drunk driver stay at home because of an app warning of a checkpoint than get in the car and get caught.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Hairstyle
  • Nathan Kress Hairstyle



  • maclaptop
    Apr 20, 10:46 AM
    WOW this is a major privacy breach.

    This PROVES Apples an EVIL ENTERPRISE.

    THE WORST BY FAR!

    So damn hypocritical - accusing Google, all the while they're doing the same damn thing behind the backs of their supporters.

    Personally I was aware long before this article, but I refused to reveal it since Apple's minions would have thrown tantrums of denial.

    While I don't like it, the fact is ALL TECH COMPANIES do this.

    Privacy was a thing of the past, long ago. Don't kid yourself, if you've used a computer in the last ten years its already too late. The only "new" development is geo location.

    Welcome to the future, today.





    nathan kress. Nathan Kress Actor Nathan
  • Nathan Kress Actor Nathan



  • Tux Kapono
    May 3, 10:20 AM
    It's still cheaper to buy the Trackpad separately by buying the iMac anywhere else besides the Apple Store, since the Apple Store doesn't discount while charging state taxes.





    aiqw9182
    Apr 17, 04:49 AM
    I stop reading everything you said after this statement. You are clueless dude. Go back to school or finish school or jsut stop typing.

    I have a job, a wife and a kid and you want me to go back to school when I graduated college five years ago? All because I said to buy an adapter that WILL be cheap when/if it's necessary to have one?

    Whatever helps you feel like you're more accomplished. ;)





    sord
    Sep 10, 09:11 PM
    Well here at work I could replace 4 PC draughting workstations with a Conroe based system. We already have 23" monitors so we are not going to purchase iMacs, and while Mac Pro's are nice they are too expensive for us... A $1500 headless system would do wonders! (and yes the mini is too little).

    If Apple cannot release such a system we will have to continue purchasing PCs... :(
    Depending on the applications you are going to use, you could cluster some minis.





    ctdonath
    Apr 4, 12:43 PM
    And heroics by gun toting civilians is mostly a product of fantasy as well. The idea of whipping your gun out to save the day is absurd.

    Happens about 2,000,000 times a year. Check the FBI stats if you don't believe me. You don't hear much about that because (A) our media doesn't like to report "good" shootings, and (B) about 97% of the time no shooting is required, as the criminal gets the idea quick and stops threatening innocents in a hurry.





    lvlarkkoenen
    Apr 28, 03:46 PM
    I bet ballmers goal is $5.99 billion profit next quarter.
    :rolleyes:

    In the quarter where Apple will still be selling alot of iPads? And release a new iMac? I highly doubt that would be enough. Let's not forget about Back to School either.

    Also, does anyone think Apple will soon be forced to bail Microsoft out? ;)





    cwt1nospam
    Jan 2, 02:04 PM
    And is the alleged attack proceeding through the Mac community? No.

    Once again, targeting and successfully attacking are worlds apart.


    Oh, and the "time" needed to identify that you're on an Apple (or other) operating system is essentially zero. All you have to do is look at the user agent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agent) header.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment