Friday, May 13, 2011

world cup cricket 2011 final match pics

world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup semi final match
  • world cup semi final match



  • Detlev
    Mar 27, 06:34 AM
    With all this cloud based speculation I hope they build native Back to My Mac functionality right into the iOS.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. World cup 2011 Final match
  • World cup 2011 Final match



  • dernhelm
    Sep 11, 03:40 PM
    I really think Apple will offer atleast 3 resolutions ie QVGA, DVD and(crossing fingers) HD 720p(may be at an extra cost and limited in number of available titles). Apple needs to do something which will set them apart from Amazon. I`ll be really disappointed if all we get is the same as Amazon.

    Apple is not concerned with the width of your internet pipe, they will be concerned about the pressure everyone else puts on their own pipes.

    All I can say is plan on being disappointed. You will get wide-screen aspect ratios but there is no way they will start out with (720p or 1080i) HD quality for an internet download. Amazon didn't do it for the same reasons. A movie download store is of no particular use to anyone if you could drive to the store and purchase the movie quicker. Geeks who don't mind fiddling around with BitTorrent not withstanding, John Q. Public needs something straightforward and simple.

    I'm more interested in the way Apple plans on getting around the "you gotta watch it on your computer screen" problem. Computers are fun and all, but when I watch a movie, I want to do it curled up on the couch in front of my TV. I don't live in a dorm room and I have no particular desire to replace my TV with a computer screen. The number and types of movies that I will download will be severely restricted if they are limited to those that I am willing to watch on my computer.

    Apple has to solve that problem if they want their video store to take off. And I think SJ knows it. Really high quality video would be a bonus, but non-HD, widescreen aspect ratio video that I could stream directly to my TV with little or no headache would suit me just fine.

    :cool:





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • PowerGamerX
    May 4, 02:45 PM
    But will be greeted with outrage here anyway, just you watch.

    You may be right. What's nice though is Apple is giving us an option for once. I'll be picking up my copy on DVD at a local Apple store.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Frogurt
    Sep 16, 12:53 PM
    They released the C2D iMACS altogether. I would be really surprised if they didn't do AT LEAST the same to their pro line-ups.

    Except that Apple has typically released only the 15 inch model before later introducing the 17 (and 12 when they existed) when they do major updates. Witness the introduction of the Al case and the Intel switch. Of course it matters whether this is a major update. If, like the iMacs, there is not a major case redesign and it is just a processor bump then expect them to be released simultaneously. But if there is a change in case, I would be surprised (pleasantly though) if the 17 came out at the same time.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. World+cup+cricket+2011+
  • World+cup+cricket+2011+



  • PhoneI
    Mar 27, 10:02 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Getting mad doesn't impact apple's plans, unfortunately.

    yeah your right. Apple should alter their release schedules based on how mad their customers get when a new device is released. Especially since the device this customer bought still works exactly like they expected it to when they purchased it.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • xbuddycorex
    May 3, 03:03 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Working in medicine in the US, this us the bane of my existence.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Frazzle
    Nov 5, 05:15 AM
    If Apple made this carkit themselves, I bet that everyone here would accept the price with no questions asked.

    I'm glad that this device is not selling in Europe for the usual Apple rate of 1 dollar = 1 euro.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. ICC Cricket WorldCup 2011 Live
  • ICC Cricket WorldCup 2011 Live



  • MacSA
    Aug 11, 01:03 PM
    Could "Conroe" ever make its way into a Mac Mini? Or would it just cause the mini to melt into a metalic puddle on the desk?





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • 2IS
    Apr 7, 11:42 AM
    Too funny. :rolleyes:

    I love all the posts that say, "competition is good, keep Apple on its toes." Problem is, the competition is just copying what Apple has done. Who else is really innovating anything new? Who else has any sort of long term vision of where technology can take us? RIM, MS, HP? Doubtful. Google? All they want is to know everything about you to improve their ability to sell marketing information.

    Apple making smart business decisions will only force others to rethink, innovate and create their own demand. Or die. Sorry if you don't like how the free market works.

    Copycat tactics or not, it's still competition which is good for us consumers. That includes the not-too-bright Apple fanboys who may think otherwise.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket final match
  • world cup cricket final match



  • richard.mac
    Apr 9, 08:50 PM
    also with problems like this you can work out how large the answer might be before calculating, 48/2 is a double digit number and multiplying that by a number wont give 2





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • Nuvi
    May 7, 01:04 PM
    One question it raises: How will Apple handle paying customers' subscriptions that expire after the point this takes effect?

    If this happens I'll bet only very limited number of features will be free. MobileMe subscribers will be getting another upgrade on iDisk space etc. I'll bet when iWork on-line document share is finally released you have to be paid MobileMe subscriber to use it.

    Anyway, regarding the current price I think its too high when you look at the feature set. Then again I've been using it for over five years and never paid the full price...





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. Final cricket world cup
  • Final cricket world cup



  • Omniblast
    Apr 7, 09:50 AM
    I have an invite to a launch party for the Playbook. I just chuckled.

    You should bring your iPad.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011
  • world cup cricket 2011



  • suwandy
    Sep 16, 12:07 AM
    just remember everyone...

    all the rumor sits speculated the 23" imac (really 24") would be revealed at the "Showtime" event. apple fooled them all and released it a week early!

    let's hope the same thing happens for our mbp's. here's to next tuesday! :D

    One from me too! :D
    Although, I kinda thought, the longer they took to release the MBP, means more time they spent on improving any design flaws, internal flaws, any other flaws, or even adding more goodies, so here's to more than just C2D update!





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • macMan228
    Mar 29, 04:33 PM
    In 5-10 years the iPod will become extinct. By then the touch will be hanging on a thin wire.

    I really do see this happening, it'll give way to the smartphone revolution. But, arguably, the pre-teen market will need it...





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. World+cup+cricket+2011+
  • World+cup+cricket+2011+



  • theelysium
    May 7, 06:15 PM
    I love my MobileMe! I don't care if it goes free, but they better not slack on support for it and features if they make it free.

    Also, I just purchased a new year, they better give me my money back if they make this free anytime soon!:D





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world+cup+final+match+2011
  • world+cup+final+match+2011



  • res1233
    May 6, 05:05 AM
    I would like to hear what sorts of reason Apple would use to make such a decision, if believable at all. If the architecture is headed in the right direction, then it would be nice to know why. At the end of the day, the ppc to intel switch had a relatively small impact on the rest of us.

    Apple may very well have inside-knowledge of future ARM processors, just like they seem to have had with the Core series processors. If the past is any indication, and knowing what ARM CPUs are good at, they may make the switch for power efficiency, assuming their performance can be boosted to something reminiscent of a real computer. If windows will run on ARM, then that sure is some pretty sweet icing on the cake. The future will tell I guess.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket final match.
  • world cup cricket final match.



  • gnasher729
    Aug 4, 02:16 PM
    I don't see why Apple would put a mobile chip into the iMac. I bought one for my work around a month ago and yes, its portable but not that portable,

    Well, there is a portable chip in it right now...

    Remember, a chip is not "portable" because it is less heavy, but because it takes less power. Conroe takes twice the power of Meron. There is a heating problem with twice the power in an iMac. I am not saying it cannot be cooled down, but it would be really hard to cool it down without making it louder.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • adbe
    Apr 5, 02:50 PM
    Every time something like this goes down I'm reminded of the original 1984 Apple ad campaign.
    Oh how things have changed.
    Apple is now BIG BROTHER with a vengeance.
    Bloody lame :mad:
    With all our dumb laws there really should be a law that precludes bullies like Apple from using these strong arm tactics.
    Apple really have got way too big for their boots.

    Please read the damn article *before* posting.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match pics. world cup cricket final match
  • world cup cricket final match



  • rdrr
    Sep 15, 06:32 PM
    One other feature I would like to see in MBP would be an embedded evdo chip. That most likely won't happen but would be really nice.





    Finallyfamous
    Apr 10, 12:11 PM
    I agree with I student UK using the constraints of / makes it rather ambiguos (did I spell that right) as I originally read it. I believed the 2(9+3) to be in the denominator in which case the answer is clearly 2





    rjohnstone
    Apr 18, 03:28 PM
    Apple is devoid of morals and innovation? Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea of Apple's philanthropy? Also, Apple INVENTED the whole concept of touch UI for iPhone and iPad - now the rest of the industry is scrambling to catch up by copying the leader. While imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, the imitators are simply copying for free what took Apple years to develop at a likely cost of several hundred million dollars. And Apple does not have a right to protect its investment?

    Apple should just buy Samsung. That will get them a big foot in the consumer electronics sector.
    Wrong... Apple didn't invent the concept of the touch UI, they bought most of what they have and own very little rights to it.





    AZREOSpecialist
    Apr 26, 03:05 PM
    Who cares? I thought this was macrumors not android news...

    Stop living in a vacuum.





    vampyren
    Nov 18, 02:49 AM
    Nah, there's no firewall, no anti-spam, no credit card protection - nothing like that. It's just NOD32 for Mac. Both NOD32 and Eset Smart Security Windows licenses should work with it.

    Cool and thanks for the clarification. I give it a try tonight.
    I do have a key for windows so if it works on my mac simultaneously it would be marvelous :)





    Multimedia
    Aug 7, 09:17 PM
    well I called back and upped the ram to 2 gigs which is what i consider the base really.

    I just didnt want to go running around looking for ram to get to work.

    Crucial doesnt have anything for the MacPro yet and I was fooled by the strange new words and the "you will have heat problems if you buy other ram from other makers that dont have heat sinks!"

    What the??

    So I feel for it and bit another 300 offa my wallet.

    figure that with this base i can then search at a somewhat leisurely pace to get the other 4 gigs kits that will fit in the remaining slots.

    Please someone tell me it was a smart move?

    TIAYou can get third party 1GB sticks for about $200 each. No point in wasting slots with more 512 sticks. You can run fine with 1GB out of the box. It will be plenty fast. I would also dumb down the HD to 160 and save another $75 which is what you can buy a 250 for IN ADDITION TO THE 160 you will get - even 400GB/300 SATA for only about $99 - $129.

    I recommend base MINUS $75 HD DOWN to 160GB plus maybe ADD Bluetooth for $29 and perhaps ADD a second video card if you have three or four monitors for $150 more and that's IT.

    $2603 List Retail or $2393 Educational Plus Tax.

    That's less than I paid for this Refurbed G5 Quad - such a deal. ;) BTW, I looked and they haven't lowered the price of the Refurbished SAVE G5 PMs yet. They are now officially OVERPRICED BIG TIME.

    RAM and HDs from third parties. Airport can be done later if you don't need it now.

    Did everyone notice that they have priced the 2.66 GHz such that it makes no sense to buy 2GHz and 3GHz models? 2GHz is too little less and 3GHz is too much more. Crazy. Apple must have gotten an amazing price on the 2.66GHz Woodcrest.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment