Friday, May 13, 2011

volkswagen beetle interior

volkswagen beetle interior. 1998 Volkswagen Beetle Rear
  • 1998 Volkswagen Beetle Rear



  • the_mole1314
    Mar 18, 11:11 AM
    How long before the CEO of Napster writes a letter to the RIAA about this? Talk about karma.

    But it's still not as bad as Napster's dilemma. With iTunes, you still have to actually BUY the song for this to work. Not everyone who purchases songs from iTunes will take out the DRM, most people don't even mind or know it's there to begin with.

    Fishes,
    narco.

    And that rental services are based on per play, not per download, so without DRM, the music companies don't get paid. With iTunes, they still get paid the full amount as if it was a DRM file. I don't think this will hurt Apple at all, mainly because the companies are still getting paid in full for each download. Also, Apple can then inforce their Terms of Serive about how you have to use iTunes to download the songs, or they can cancell your account.





    volkswagen beetle interior. VW Beetle Interior - 1953
  • VW Beetle Interior - 1953



  • miles01110
    May 2, 10:08 AM
    The fact is, understanding the proper terminology and different payloads and impacts of the different types of malware prevents unnecessary panic and promotes a proper security strategy.
    To the end user it makes no difference. It's fine if you know, but to a novice quickly correcting them on the difference between a virus, a trojan, or whatever else contributes approximately zero percent towards solving the problem.
    I'd say it's people that try to just lump all malware together in the same category, making a trojan that relies on social engineering sound as bad as a self-replicating worm that spreads using a remote execution/privilege escalation bug that are quite ignorant of general computer security.
    I'd say a social engineering attack is worse than a virus, because social engineering attacks succeed far more often than viruses do. Glass is half full.
    Really? If they cannot differentiate b/w viruses, they have no right to comment on them. There's some basic education involved in dealing with such things.

    If you cannot differentiate b/w a guest and an intruder, it's not my fault.
    I have no idea how this is relevant to anything I've brought up. "I agree."





    volkswagen beetle interior. Volkswagen New Beetle 2011
  • Volkswagen New Beetle 2011



  • puma1552
    Mar 12, 01:28 AM
    Guys,

    Please stop speculating about the situation of the Japanese nuclear reactors, protocols, and regulations, or how they--those specific ones--work.

    Unless you are an expert with a background in chemical/nuclear engineering, and an expert not only on just nuclear reactors but also Japanese nuclear regulations, then you aren't really in a place to criticize from halfway around the world. We derive 30% of our power from nuclear reactors, we know what we are doing. We aren't unnecessarily paranoid about nuclear power like the west is.

    We know very little about the situation with the Japanese reactors, and even less about the reactors themselves.

    Comparing them to the 30+ year old standards of the impoverished USSR is rather inappropriate.





    volkswagen beetle interior. Next Volkswagen Beetle Retro
  • Next Volkswagen Beetle Retro



  • AtomBoy
    Oct 7, 08:08 PM
    Hi WanaPBnow,

    Yeah, you guessed it, I'm an ex-pat!

    You're right. Apple needs to 'kick-start' the Power PC. I hope the IBM rumours are true and we'll see a G5 sometime next year that can really compete with Intel/AMD.

    If the speed/cost ratio continues to widen considerably over the next 12 months Apple might lose a number of loyalists.





    volkswagen beetle interior. Volkswagen Beetle Interior
  • Volkswagen Beetle Interior



  • greenstork
    Sep 12, 07:18 PM
    I am a video editor. All the content I shoot these days is High Def. My client's video is high def. The personal movies I take of my kids are high def. I edit them in either Final Cut Pro HD or iMovie HD. I use a dLink 550 now to stream high def to my 27 LCD monitor.

    BlueRay disks are soon to be high def. The iTV will handle High Def via ethernet at least.

    High Def Broadcasts exist right now in SLC.

    Not sure where you are at with all this but I view a lot of high def content.

    I know there is plenty of HD out there but all I'm saying is that the only thing currenlty supported by Apple are your own home movies. There's no Apple solution for playing recorded HD television through their iTV. What's possible and waht's already integrated into iTunes are two different things, with completely different levels of geek involved.





    volkswagen beetle interior. Volkswagen Beetle Front AC
  • Volkswagen Beetle Front AC



  • TurnerMan
    May 17, 12:32 PM
    I moved to Newport News, VA (23601) almost 2 years ago and was a customer with AT&T since 2002 when I lived in San Antonio, TX. Even though I live in a "3G coverage area" I couldn't get voice service, much less a 3G data stream. I thought it may have been my iPhone so I bought a Blackberry Bold - still didn't work from my apartment, the reception was just as bad.

    Last year my area flooded pretty bad and I couldn't contact my wife when I was out of town. That was the last straw for AT&T. The next day I went to Verizon and got two new Droids - I get 3-4 bars now and love it.





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1953 Volkswagen Beetle Oval
  • 1953 Volkswagen Beetle Oval



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 08:41 PM
    In science when there is a dearth of evidence for something, you fail to reject the null hypothesis (which is that hypothesis x is incorrect).

    If I wanted to make a claim about something, say that two bricks tied together will fall at the same rate as a single brick, I first have to make this my working hypothesis. The null hypothesis is that what I'm asserting is not true (in this case the null is that the bricks will fall at different rates). It's up to me to provide the evidence. If there isn't enough (or any) evidence, we fail to reject the null hypothesis.

    When it comes to religion, it is the theologian who is making the claim. Thus, his working hypothesis is, "God exists." In searching for evidence, however, we come up with nothing. Thus we must fail to reject the null hypothesis, which is, "God does not exist."

    Agnosticism is really the position that the an affirmative statement on the matter of deities is impossible to know. It doesn't have a rational basis in logic or science, thought it might make some people more comfortable with their skepticism.

    Atheism is the position that, based on currently available evidence, there is no basis to consider any deity to be real. This could change as new evidence comes to light, of course. That is a quality you will not find in theism or agnosticism.

    As I said in my first post, most atheists that I speak to don't put this much thought and care into their atheism. They just take it for granted that it won't be challenged.

    How can you prove something's existence that exists outside of time and space? I don't think it's possible except through pure reason.





    volkswagen beetle interior. Volkswagen Beetle Interior
  • Volkswagen Beetle Interior



  • PghLondon
    Apr 28, 03:20 PM
    You keep forgetting that most people run Windows on their Mac computers and iTunes on Windows is junk (yeah, Apple demands that others - like Adobe - optimize their software, if only they did that themselves).

    Most people run windows on their macs? are you high?





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1962 VW Beetle
  • 1962 VW Beetle



  • iAlan
    Jul 11, 10:42 PM
    I guess time will tell, but Apple needs to get something kickass out the door around WWDC. I think we have all been waiting for hte final piece in the puzzle: pro laptops - covered, consumer laptops - covered, consumer desktop - covered, pro desktops - waiting...





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1962 VW Beetle
  • 1962 VW Beetle



  • r.j.s
    May 2, 11:26 AM
    You mean like the OS X pop up that asks for your password for the umpteenth time ? ;)

    Users are as conditioned to just enter it on OS X as they are on clicking Allow on Windows.

    Huge difference in my experience. The Windows UAC will pop up for seemingly mundane things like opening some files or opening applications for the first time, where as the OS X popup only happens during install of an app - in OS X, there is an actual logical reason apparent to the user. It is still up to the user to ensure the software they are installing is from a trusted source, but the reason for the password is readily apparent.





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1963 Volkswagen Beetle Hot Rod
  • 1963 Volkswagen Beetle Hot Rod



  • rquick
    Aug 25, 02:21 AM
    I read through most of these posts and I just have to rant a little. It's funny how the only place that people are unhappy with AT&T service and the iPhone is in surveys and on these forums. Except for the survey a few weeks back that said AT&T had the highest approval ratings. It probably depends on how you ask the questions. Nobody asked me, but I have had each model of the iphone and the only time I had a high number of dropped calls was with the 3g right after it was released about 2 years ago. The first major firmware upgrade fixed it and the number of dropped calls fell dramatically. It still had a few, but not to the point of being a problem. That phone is still in use by someone I know and see everyday and they love it. I now have the iphone 4 (since release day) and I can't remember my last dropped call. It has no reception issues at all - if anything it is the best connection and sound I have ever had with a cellphone. I am in Texas where AT&T rules - it is the old SWB after all and is based in Texas. I haven't had the chance to travel with the 4 yet, but I traveled all over the country with my 3gs and never had a problem. A few spots in the mountains that had no reception at all, but that was true for everyone else there too. Verizon included. I have a close friend whose entire company switched from Verizon and Blackberrys to get iPhones for everyone and they are extremely satisfied. They work all over the country (I mean literally everywhere) and their IT manager told me the cellphone and email related complaints have dropped off dramatically since they dropped Verizon cell phones and their old Blackberrys. That wouldn't be possible if AT&T was so universally hated. I have to admit though, I'm not positive the BBs were on Verizon but I think so because their cellphones definitely were. They carried both and many of their people were upset at being forced to carry Verizon phones. People just hate to be forced. It seems like a lot of people here say the iPhone won't even work in NY because of AT&T. My daughter lives in NY and she has had a 3g for 2 years and says she has no issues. Except in the subway. All of her friends use iphones in and around NY and they say they have no issues. Except in the subway. Anyone want to tell me that Verizon works in the subway? Nobody is perfect. And then I see someone on here complaining about the build of the iPhone 4 and I realize again that people are so totally full of crap it's amazing. The one thing no reasonable person can possibly complain about is the design and build quality of the 4 - make believe antenna issues notwithstanding- not without lying through their teeth. The design is absolutely outstanding. I love the glass back and the screen is beautiful. Makes me suspect they have not even had the chance to hold one yet. My daughter has tried to buy one several times in NY over the past few weeks without success because they are still in such extremely high demand. Like they would still be that popular if the service was so pitiful. She told me last week that the shipments are still sold out everyday at her favorite Apple stores. I keep telling her to try an AT&T store but she likes Apple stores, you know - where they treat her so rudely and don't have anyone helpful. Maybe its all in how YOU treat the people around you. Try saying something nice and maybe the clerk will look up from her ipad next time.





    volkswagen beetle interior. 2000 Vw Beetle Kicker
  • 2000 Vw Beetle Kicker



  • awmazz
    Mar 12, 03:29 AM
    Of course as with all nuclear disasters there's the usual 'don't worry, it's not that bad' while at the same time they evacuate 45,000 people from the immediate surrounds..

    Analysts say a meltdown would not necessarily lead to a major disaster because light-water reactors would not explode even if they overheated.

    Well, that map seems to show Japan itself will be okay from the fallout at least.

    EDIT- They've extended the evacuation radius around the #2 plant to 10km, the same as the #1 plant. The #1 plant is the one which had the explosion.





    volkswagen beetle interior. 2001 volkswagen beetle
  • 2001 volkswagen beetle



  • akw
    Mar 20, 05:50 PM
    Echoing a comment I saw elsewhere, why doesn't someone just hire this guy. It probably costs more for Apple to sue each person than it would be to hire them and keep them busy fixing these problems internally.

    Maybe he's not for hire. Not everyone can be bought. Or, maybe he's already working for Napster.





    volkswagen beetle interior. Volkswagen Beetle Interior
  • Volkswagen Beetle Interior



  • CalBoy
    Mar 27, 07:37 PM
    As I said, Dr. Spitzer disagrees. Please watch his video, CalBoy. I've already posted a link to it in the post where I mentioned Focus on the Family.

    According to you and your internet sources, sexuality can be readily changed by the individual right? So why don't you try changing yours? You don't actually have to have sex with anyone, just will yourself to be attracted to someone of the same sex.





    volkswagen beetle interior. RSi Interior
  • RSi Interior



  • Small White Car
    Aug 29, 11:15 AM
    :rolleyes:

    Great ideas, folks.

    Dell is doing something better than Apple? Well then the report must be wrong!

    Problem solved, good job guys!





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • 1973 Volkswagen Beetle



  • The DRis
    Mar 18, 12:15 PM
    I'm going to plug in my phone, and let netflix run for the next 4 hours, as a nice big FU to AT&T, and all you uncle tom's.

    Exactly what I was thinking. Screw the next 4 hours, for the next month I'm going to non-stop stream audio and video. I even disabled WiFi so I don't use my works connection I use only AT&T's.

    Blow me ATT.

    Netflix non-stop for the next month





    volkswagen beetle interior. 1978 Volkswagen Beetle
  • 1978 Volkswagen Beetle



  • Spectrum
    Aug 29, 06:07 PM
    You know what I hate about crap like this?

    People read it, and then point their respective (washed in soap with chemical additives and toxins) fingers at Appple, because it makes them feel good. "Yeah, this Apple stuff is crap!"

    Then they go drive a block down the street to get milk from a cow who's waste runoff pollutes the local river, sit down and watch their TV with power generated from a coal-spewing power plant while eating dinner from plastic packaging that came from oil that was refined at a plant that contaminates the environment.

    Unless you live on an uninhabited island, catch all your own food and generate your own power, you have no room to talk. None of us do.
    I understand your sentiment, but really, there are options. If people don't take them they are just being lazy/irresponsible.

    How about starting by:
    Buying biodegradable washing liquids/toiletries
    Walking to get the milk.
    Buying Organic.
    Buying your electricity from a vendor that sells renewable energy.
    Not buying pre-packaged foods.
    Refusing to have what you do buy to be double bagged, thank-you-very-much.
    Even - shock horror - take your own bag. Try one of these (http://www.onyabags.co.uk/index.htm)





    volkswagen beetle interior. 2000 Volkswagen Beetle - Ron
  • 2000 Volkswagen Beetle - Ron



  • r0k
    Apr 5, 09:48 PM
    For a while I used pathfinder more than the built in finder. It was my "crutch" going from Windows to OS X.

    BTW, if you click an item in a long finder list, then hold shift and click an item near the bottom, everything in between gets selected.

    I absolutely hated the start menu because the IT knuckleheads at our office had it so badly messed up, it would often take 90 seconds to load the list of programs after I clicked on it. What I like on OS X that beats windows with a stick is Spotlight. You click the magnifying glass and type the first few characters of a command and it is already highlighted and if you hit enter it opens. The closest thing to this on windows was freeware called "launchy" that ran like an old slow mangy dog.

    Of course there's (rare) times Spotlight gets slow. It happened earlier this evening. I got tired of force closing things so I just rebooted and now all is well. Another annoyance is that darned time machine that spins whenever I want to do some work. I've put it on a strict schedule (using time machine editor.app) and it only runs at 2 in the morning while I'm asleep and 2 in the afternoon while I'm gone to work.

    I sometimes get tired of missing a "cut" function in finder. I still kind of miss explorer for dealing with files but I don't miss the slow response and lack of a credible quick view. BTW, after spotlight, quick view has to be the second best feature of OS X. Rapid, and I do mean rapid previews of almost every type of file in existence. Very nice. Next is preview. I know, it sounds like quick view but preview is actually like adobe acrobat reader for OSX (but it does a lot more and handles more than just pdf files). Don't dirty up your Mac with adobe reader when you have preview. Preview can mark up pdf files, move pages from one pdf to another. Very nice and it came free with the os.

    I have mixed feelings about iTunes and iPhoto. They have their good points but they both can get very slow at times. Whatever you do, don't let iTunes or iPhoto copy files to their respective libraries unless you want to create monster files. At one time my iPhoto library was 67 gig. Now it's a somewhat more manageable 5 gig but it contains metadata (faces and places and etc) for about 100 gigs of photos.

    Don't depend solely on Time Machine. Manually copy stuff you care about to another location such as dropbox or mobile me.

    One thing that's a bit annoying is the single button mouse (even if it's smart enough to respond to right clicks). Don't bother with Apple mice. They are nice but I could never quite get used to them. I have logitech V470 bluetooth mice on my windows box at work and my Macbook at home.

    Customization? Skins? There are some settings in system preferences and there are a lot of third party programs for things like reskinning the dock. I've decide all that stuff is a distraction. OS X isn't perfect but it works well as designed by Apple and I no longer feel the need to re-skin it. That's a windows habit that died hard. I could make my Linux and Windows boxes look like OS X but not vice versa. But you know what? That's where the similarity would end. OS X is so much nicer I have no desire to make it look like one of those other OS.

    Add/Remove programs? That's what the trash basket is for. Simply drag something.app from Applications to the trash and it's (mostly) gone. There will sometimes be a few plist files left lying around but I don't think it's nearly as bad a mess as the windows registry.

    Maximizing is one of my least favorite things about windows. The last time I wanted to do one thing at a time was when I was running DOS 6.22.

    I never close windows to quit apps any more. I've gotten used to going to firefox->quit firefox rather than leaving bits of the program running in memory.

    @toxic: How is a journaling filesystem like HFS+ prone to corruption? To me, it's every bit as good as EXT3 or NTFS and all 3 are better than FAT 32. I immediately reformat any external drives to HFS (journaled) before using them for the first time. I leave usb sticks alone as fat32 is good enough for them and I want to be able to view stuff on both windows and OS X on usb sticks.





    volkswagen beetle interior. We have two VW beetles to
  • We have two VW beetles to



  • iSee
    Apr 15, 07:50 AM
    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.


    I know this one: Use Command-Delete





    ddrueckhammer
    Sep 12, 04:10 PM
    This may be a great piece of hardware but until they lower download prices, be they buy or rent, I'm not really interested. This box makes the Apple offering more interesting than Amazon but the ability to rent for $4 makes the Amazon offering far more economical. Neither one will replace my Netflix account but the Amazon service comes alot closer...Anyone who pays these prices without extras or physical media is a fool IMO...





    Glideslope
    Apr 9, 01:37 PM
    Huge!





    840quadra
    Apr 28, 08:17 AM
    You don't get it.

    Please elaborate LTD.





    AidenShaw
    Sep 26, 11:18 PM
    No I am not kidding. What option to buy a Quad? Clovertowns are Quads used in pairs to make 8-core OctoMacs not Quads. Clovertowns are scheduled to begin shipping in November. This is not news. It's been known for at least 3 months. Did you not see that thread?
    Yes, Intel will be shipping Clovertowns then - but when will Apple get around to putting them in systems? (November - well, that can wait for The Lord God Jobs' keynote in January, for sure.)

    Most vendors are putting Merom systems in their customers' hands, but Apple is still shipping Yonahs in the MacIntelBooks.

    I'm at IDF at Moscone, and most of the booths have Kentsfield or Clovertown systems running. (Apple isn't in the hall.)

    I think that you're being very brave in assuming that Apple will ship quads in systems when Intel releases them...





    likemyorbs
    Mar 25, 10:36 AM
    PS Marriage is a privilege not a right.


    Are you speaking religiously or legally? By law, it is a right. However if the church doesn't want to marry gay couples, that's their own stupid business.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment