Friday, May 13, 2011

short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair

short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. short haircuts for thick hair
  • short haircuts for thick hair



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 22, 09:48 PM
    No no, you're misreading me. The atheists I've spoken to, here in the UK and various European countries, tend to not back up their atheism with reasons of any sort. They just are.


    I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons for this is because they want to be "polite" and not get into a heated argument against religion. It's hardly an argument an atheist can win because they feel that the belief in itself is irrational, therefore you often cannot use any reason at all to convince someone extremely faithful that their religion is "flawed". Why bother ruining a relation with someone over something that doesn't matter to the moment. Unless someone really knows you real well, they aren't likely to say that your bible is full of BS because of XYZ.

    It's like this one time I had this hard-core martial artist friend and co-worker who is a Chi-Gung Master among other things. He said he'll assist the healing of my paintball bruise on my arm and uses his fingers pointing to it to "direct the flow of chi" or something to make my bruise heal faster. Well, yes, it was healing the next day, and the next day and he was like, "Your bruise is getting better"...and I was like "Yeah, thanks!". But what I didn't mention was that all the bruises on my torso were healing the same. Why bother bust his bubble especially since this dude spent his whole life in Kung Fu. Does it really matter if he's "wrong"? And he won't even believe he's wrong all his life. He would likely think to himself that I'm immune to "Chi Energy" so that one bruise wasn't responding "faster"...or worse, that I'm "Evil" and this "Light Side Force Power" or some crap doesn't work on me. Because he did also mention that "Iron Palm Practitioners" have some sort of "negative Chi" or something. It's not my place to argue stuff like this. So who cares. :rolleyes:





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. that women with thick hair
  • that women with thick hair



  • iGary
    Aug 29, 03:34 PM
    You know what I hate about crap like this?

    People read it, and then point their respective (washed in soap with chemical additives and toxins) fingers at Appple, because it makes them feel good. "Yeah, this Apple stuff is crap!"

    Then they go drive a block down the street to get milk from a cow who's waste runoff pollutes the local river, sit down and watch their TV with power generated from a coal-spewing power plant while eating dinner from plastic packaging that came from oil that was refined at a plant that contaminates the environment.

    Unless you live on an uninhabited island, catch all your own food and generate your own power, you have no room to talk. None of us do.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. hair styles short hair
  • hair styles short hair



  • luci216
    Apr 28, 08:34 AM
    The top 3 also have much cheaper models than Apple.. which can contribute to their higher sale spots. Not many people are willing to sell out $1k for a computer, especially internationally. In Brazil, a MBP costs about $3k. DOLLARS. Not many people can afford that..





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. haircuts for women over 50
  • haircuts for women over 50



  • AlBDamned
    Aug 29, 11:24 AM
    danielwsmithee is right.

    At work, we never throw out a mac. But the pc boxes get replaced often.






    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. hairstyles for short thick
  • hairstyles for short thick



  • HiRez
    Sep 26, 05:17 AM
    My only hope is now that multi-core systems have gone mainstream that someone (cough -M$-cough) will make multi-processor aware apps "fashionable" and extend the trend.

    The Demi-Gods may be able to back me up on this, but Apple's not been great on this front despite leading (well, NEXT) the front on main stream multi-processor systems.Well, since they started selling multi-processor PowerMacs, they've been quite good about it. Final Cut Pro, Motion, iTunes, and iMovie all use multiple-processors, as does anything that uses CoreAudio. I don't know about Aperture, but I'd bet it uses multithreading/multiprocessing extensively. Plus the most important app of all is quite good at utilizing multiple processors, OS X. I don't know about other Apple apps such as Pages, Keynote, iPhoto, and iWeb, but there's probably a limited amount of things they can efficiently multithread in those apps due to the nature of work being done.

    Bottom line is that if you're not doing long-form processor-intensive stuff such as 2D/3D animation rendering, video encoding, mathematical/scientific analysis, running simulations, etc. then you probably won't get much benefit from more than two cores (you'll be better off with two cores running at faster clock speeds). But if you are, eight cores will be fantastic.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. hairstyles for women with
  • hairstyles for women with



  • carmenodie
    Apr 9, 09:28 AM
    Ummm.... everyone that's into gaming HATES Activision.

    So does that means you didn't like Jungle Hunt?





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. photos of boys hair styles
  • photos of boys hair styles



  • aristobrat
    Mar 18, 09:37 AM
    What contract did I physically sigm when I got my phone? The only thing I signed was a credit card receipt.
    Where'd you buy your iPhone?





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. mens hair styles products
  • mens hair styles products



  • appleguy123
    Apr 10, 10:52 AM
    Things I miss from Windows:

    Select an item, push shift, and select another to select those two items and everything between them.



    Mac OS X does do this. Did you even try it?





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. short haircuts for women over
  • short haircuts for women over



  • milo
    Sep 20, 05:58 PM
    In essence, the mac mini can do ALL OF THAT, plus more, minus the ability to go out via HDMI. If apple just upgraded FRONT ROW to the quality of the iTV user interface, you have an iTV right there on the mac mini!

    And it will cost twice what the iTV costs.

    People aren't willing to pay that much for a settop box. Game over. Product dead.

    it won't have any dvr functionality... it'll just be frontrow on your tv, and nothing else.

    And that's exactly what I want. I don't want to pay for extra crap that I don't need.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. short hair styles women over
  • short hair styles women over



  • bobbleheadbob
    Apr 9, 10:28 AM
    I'd love for Pokemon to be on iOS devices.

    My kids would love that, too. Only problem would be trying to get my iPhone or iPad away from them! ;)





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. calista flockhart#39;s haircuts
  • calista flockhart#39;s haircuts



  • Eidorian
    Oct 26, 09:15 PM
    I'm not going to worry about it. I know I need more cores period. I am going to be a customer so that money can go toward further progress in the development of multi-core processors and Macs. I am not going to wait and see how it goes for someone else. When you know you need more cores and more cores finally hit the street, you don't go "wait! this is uncharted territory with an inadequate FSB!"

    No. You go "Intel knows what it is doing and so does
    Apple. I will follow their lead and buy NOW.I think the FSB issue is over now. I've seen some preliminary benchmarks that dropped the FSB to 1066 MHz. 1333 MHz offered a little improvement. If you need MORE CORES, get them now.

    Did youknow I'd be following this thread Multimedia? Music to my ears I tell ya... It's to be expected. I should show up more often too.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. with am s women short hair
  • with am s women short hair



  • Tonepoet
    Apr 15, 09:43 AM
    It'd have been nice if these people could've been identified near the end of the video with their names and what they do around the time they were saying it got better. "Bill Gates, C.E.O. of Microsoft, World's Richest Man" is the sorta man you might not have such a hard time shaping your life after. Otherwise these people seem to be nothing but strangers which seems to me to be not quite so helpful with the more sensitive areas in life.

    I'm not saying they have to be all have to be successful/celebrities in order for it to be helpful and it'd be best if they weren't, to show that it can get better for people of all walks of life. It's just my own opinion, however meaningful life advice is most effective from somebody who actually means something to you.

    Another key issue is not being identified in any way shape or form makes it seem like they don't want to make themselves known, which actually sets a bad example if the end goal is encouraging people to come out of the closet and just be themselves.


    Oooor perhaps I'm just being nitpicky... I dunno.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. hair styles during wwii
  • hair styles during wwii



  • eawmp1
    Apr 15, 09:13 AM
    However, they should be careful. Moves like this have the potential to alienate customers.

    Or perhaps enlighten them.

    Good on ya, Apple!





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. really short haircuts for
  • really short haircuts for



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 08:20 AM
    A PC is something you work with not a fancy looking gadget. I don't see this happening in the next 5-10 years.

    Excellent! I love it when people put these predictions down in black and white for posterity. OK, see you in 2020 when the Tablet Era will be ten years old, the dominant computer format people buy, and containing capabilities that we cannot even imagine now.

    But you've put down in writing that it will not be something you work with even then. Noted.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. punk emo hair styles
  • punk emo hair styles



  • Sydde
    Mar 14, 08:43 PM
    I also have to ask, if not engineers, who would you rather have design an ECCS for a nuclear power plant? Who else would be qualified to design such a thing?

    That might be my point.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. hair styles prom diy
  • hair styles prom diy



  • gerrycurl
    Jul 11, 11:16 PM
    there's no way apple's going to use woodcrest in the upcoming powermac rev because there are no motherboards for socket 771 (woodcrest) that support anything above pci express 8x. powermac's are going to be high end workstations for print, graphics, and media shops, 8x pci express won't cut it.

    look around at all the motherboard manufacturers (nvidia, ati, asus, msi, etc) none of them have a woodcrest platform available. apple always uses some other motherboard vendor like supermicro.

    the upcoming powermac's will use core duo 2 and extremes. unfortunately we won't have a quad processor intel powermac just yet. but i bet the core duo 2 extreme will still show processing improvements above and beyond the quad g5 which will be good enough.

    the only way i see this happening is if apple ships the powermac in 2007 when the socket 771 boards start using 16x pci express.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. mature women hair styles and
  • mature women hair styles and



  • wlh99
    Apr 6, 10:29 AM
    I'm was a complete Mac virgin when I switched a couple of months ago but some of the small things that still annoy me.

    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.

    Try cmd-del. (or cmd-backspace. I don't recall what it's labeled on a Mac keyboard, as I prefer a PC 101 key style)


    2. It's kinda' weird that the menu bar shows at the top of the screen and not the window. When you have alot of windows open I sometimes go into the menu bar thinking it belongs to another program than what I intended.


    Even more confusing with dual monitors.



    3. There's no ".." button in finder(i.e. go one level up a directory structure)


    At the bottom of the finder window it shows the complete hierarchy. You can click on that to go wherever you need. This is actually the was Vista and Windows 7 now work too, but they put the hierarchy at the top.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 26, 12:32 PM
    Christianity, especially Catholicism has it's own colorful (blood red) history.


    As I said elsewhere there is no moral equivalence. It took Augustine's and Aquinas' great rambling treatises to justify warfare, for instance.

    In the Qur'an and the Hadith war is encouraged and its virtues extolled.

    I wish people would stop trying to equate the wars of Christianity (and of that mainly Western Christianity) with Islam's modern terrorism and calls for warfare against the infidel.

    In Islamic Law non-muslims are considered najiss, that means ritually impure, down to our souls, our essences. Christians are reviled especially because they practice "shirk", a law forbidding the joining of others to allah. Jews are designated as apes and pigs in the Qur'an.

    there is no equivalence between Islam and Christianity.





    short haircuts for women over 50 with thick hair. quot;short hair styles for thick
  • quot;short hair styles for thick



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 20, 08:48 PM
    You can scan it but if you are doing manual removal its because the scanners aren't finding it (but its still there). In these cases you have to hunt the file down manually, most security sites will post removal instructions but Windows OS allows for files to completely hide themselves even when booting into safe mode and having all files and folders as well as system files showing. A lot of files even though they are there can't be seen by command prompt either.

    However, buy using a non windows OS you can always see these files so I'll plug the drive they are on into a mac or linux machine and locate the files on there.

    Not all viruses hide files like that obviously but some do so if you ever do a manual removal and the file you are looking for isn't there (but you know for sure the machine is infected) then most likely you just have to pop out the drive and plug it into another OS.

    I really wish MS would fix this and not let files be hidden, it would make my job MUCH easier.

    Why do they allow the files to be hidden?

    Of course if you used Norton you wouldn't have this problem. :D:D:D





    Apple OC
    Apr 24, 12:00 AM
    For what it's worth, I don't think you're an idiot.

    You simply made a statement that I'm not willing to make.

    I make the statement because that is how I see things ... as I said there is not even remote evidence that there are Gods or that there ever were.

    Science has given me very logical and believable answers as to how life formed on Earth.

    I am not one that is still searching for answers. ... some so called Atheists are hoping for the proof that there is or is not a God. ... Science has already given me all the proof I need.





    JFreak
    Jul 12, 05:24 AM
    I bet the the Quad G5 will retain their value for awhile.

    Yes, it will. Given that many pro apps are still not Universal, and that many times first ported version is somewhat buggy, the PPC hardware running native PPC software will become very valuable during the next 12ish months.

    Why does it seem that about 105% of Mac-users are Photoshop-users as well (I bet that PhotoShop-users are in fact in the minority)?

    Because 105% of Mac-users have bought Photoshop Elements bundled with a digital camera. 95% of those never bother to upgrade to full version and 82% of those never use the software anyway. Oh, and 67% of statistics are made on spot ;)





    jiggie2g
    Jul 13, 08:55 AM
    Originally Posted by sbarton
    Smallish mid-tower case
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz or better
    1GB RAM
    250GB SATA 3.0 HD
    1-PCIe x16 Slot
    1-Standard PCI Slot
    6-USB 2.0 ports (One in front)
    1- Firewire 800 port (in front)
    Dual Layer DVD
    Onboard 10/100/1000 (I don't care if its wireless, but a wireless opition would be nice but not necessary)
    Graphics Card should be x1600XT or better with 256mb RAM

    I want it at or less than $1199.00

    Now gimmie




    eric_n_dfw
    Mar 19, 06:21 PM
    Answering my own question, it appears (from some quick Google searches) that WINE doesn't currently like the custom CD drivers that iTunes for Windows installs, but the comercial product "CrossOffice" which is a supported WINE port that is tuned for MS Office and other popular Win32 apps, has anounced iTunes support: http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/?id=20041116;cw=3b02a63d1cda46fdf5bb968a31b557c4

    It's not free, but it is a legal option and at $40 it's not to bad.





    shawnce
    Jul 12, 03:54 PM
    Thank You my Good Man. This is the Biggest Leap since 486 to P6 or 6800 to PowerPC and the Mac Snobs are not even appreciative about it , while the Intellighent folk at the tech forums who actually understand hardware are in elated.

    go go Mr. Stereotype



    No comments:

    Post a Comment