Friday, May 13, 2011

black and white photography kissing

black and white photography kissing. The Kiss
  • The Kiss



  • twostep665
    Apr 4, 12:23 PM
    I'm amazed that so many people are basing their judgment of the "head shot" on 3rd person shooter games and CSI. In the real world, anyone with training will always be aiming for the center of mass, and where he actually hits depends more on luck than anything else.

    In other words, just because the criminal was hit in the head, doesn't mean that the security guard was aiming for his head. A mall security guard with a pistol shooting at a moving target during a gunfight doesn't have the accuracy of a Marine sniper shooting a sniper rifle at a stationary target.

    THANK YOU! It is hard enough making a head shot from 15 yards on the pistol range!





    black and white photography kissing. Barbara Mullen (Blowing Kiss
  • Barbara Mullen (Blowing Kiss



  • fblack
    Sep 11, 07:34 AM
    OK, Who knows where to buy a MXM GPU?
    If it's not PCI Extreme, then it's not upgradeable.

    Yes, but I can dream cant I ? :D





    black and white photography kissing. lack and white photography
  • lack and white photography



  • Hattig
    Mar 29, 01:05 PM
    Actually there is still annoyances with that. While you can run two instances of Excel they still use a weird MDI interface if you are just double clicking to open files. A nightmare if you have dual monitors, and still not fixed in Office 2010.

    That's just appalling, and a classic example of failing to provide a consistent user interface paradigm to users. In this case: a window == a document. It winds me up in Office 2003 and and to hear you still need to faff around opening with a new instance simply shocks me.





    black and white photography kissing. Black and white photo of a
  • Black and white photo of a



  • dmelgar
    Mar 23, 05:19 PM
    You counter point is just as silly.

    He makes a wonderful counterpoint.

    People are willing to give up freedoms one inch at a time. But when you realize how much you stand to lose, or how much you've already lost, it takes on a different perspective. What is going on now, with Apple's control over what applications you can run on your general computing device, would have been deemed silly just a few years ago. But somehow its different because this computer is an iPad and not a Windows PC.





    black and white photography kissing. + SML Flickr: Black and White
  • + SML Flickr: Black and White



  • crees!
    Sep 12, 04:13 PM
    Do the "older 5G" ipods support the new tv shows (640x480) and movies???? I don't care about the new search and such...Im just wondering about the movies and games.
    Have you seen how searching is done? If not take a look at the page demoing it. It's pretty badass. I just hope an update will include it for my 3G.





    black and white photography kissing. The Kiss ?
  • The Kiss ?



  • jamesryanbell
    Apr 22, 11:22 AM
    Not trying to force this mentality on anyone, but for ME: No Ivy Bridge, no care.

    I'm sure it'll be a great machine though just like the current one. It's just not enough difference to make me upgrade. (Just like iPad 1 to iPad 2)





    black and white photography kissing. lack and white kids kissing
  • lack and white kids kissing



  • brepublican
    Sep 19, 03:54 PM
    If it destroys their whole business model, then it is not dumb to not "try it out".

    Apple is clearly not interested in the subscription or rental business models.

    edit: Clarity
    How does it destroy 'their whole business model'? I just think there has to be differentiation between movies and songs. Wheras I have no interest whatsoever (and never will) in renting songs (read: subscription model), I do have an interest in renting movies. I can listen to the same song 10 times over in one day. Can I do the same with a movie? Yes. Will I? No.

    I can count the number of movies I've watched more than twice on both my hands. So can a lot of people out there. If you're really interested in being a collector and keeping the movie, downloading it off iTMS is a dumb idea.

    So is it dumb for Apple to ignore a market of people such as myself? Yes. Does it destroy their business model to offer movie rentals (NOT TV shows or music)? You explain that to me :confused:





    black and white photography kissing. kissing in the cave lack and
  • kissing in the cave lack and



  • Chundles
    Oct 12, 05:53 PM
    Apparently Sting is to be involved in the launch of the brown Zune. 5% will go to fight diarrhoea in Africa.

    ;)

    (PS don't flame me. Diarrhoea, unlike the brown zune, is not a laughing matter.)

    I thought "African Diarrhoea" was the technical name of the Zune's brown colour. You wait and see, next year we'll get a new colour from MS for the Zune - "Delhi Belly Explosion" a sort of greenish-brownish-orange...

    Ah dysentery... it's funny on so many levels. ;)





    black and white photography kissing. BLACK AND WHITE CLOSE UP KISS
  • BLACK AND WHITE CLOSE UP KISS



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Sep 10, 08:49 AM
    Software will also have to keep up and unless your software becomes massively multithreaded and what you're doing can actually be multi threaded there's no real advantage to multi-core CPUs
    I am quite sure that the software writers will take full advantage of the current hardware.
    Isnt it normally so, that apps push the evolution of the hardware?





    black and white photography kissing. Wedding Kiss. Black and white
  • Wedding Kiss. Black and white



  • Eidorian
    Jul 15, 03:44 PM
    I did, at the time, it said mid-product cycle. And I had to have the computer for school, so I had to get it then. I'm just sad.Well I don't have a computer right now either. So I have to get one for school too. I'm holding out until WWDC at least. If I'm lucky maybe even Apple Expo Paris. I doubt that one though. Unless work buys me a computer.





    black and white photography kissing. Black+and+white+kissing+
  • Black+and+white+kissing+



  • cult hero
    May 3, 03:07 PM
    "Apple OSX" and "3rd party device drivers" defines a place that is not a "happy place"


    No. No it's not.





    black and white photography kissing. love quotes lack and white.
  • love quotes lack and white.



  • GimmeSlack12
    Apr 28, 06:36 PM
    Wow, what a fail for Micro$oft, no no I mean MicroSoft (you don't get an $ in your name anymore).

    Instead of making: $5,990,000,000.00
    They only made: $5,230,000,000.00

    What a bunch of losers. :\





    black and white photography kissing. The Kiss (Photo by Chriggy1)
  • The Kiss (Photo by Chriggy1)



  • QCassidy352
    Sep 13, 09:02 PM
    arn very rarely posts info from his own sources. When he does, that info is always correct. I'd bet a good deal of my savings that the iphone will look very similar to that pic.





    black and white photography kissing. lack and white pictures of
  • lack and white pictures of



  • GreatOne08
    Sep 9, 05:27 PM
    Those new iMac are looking better and better. Need to save up now.:D





    black and white photography kissing. Black and white wedding photos
  • Black and white wedding photos



  • holycat
    Sep 12, 03:27 PM
    Shoulda been 60gb and 80gb like originally reported on some outlets. I could actually see myself buying the cheaper one then.


    check up the apple store~~~
    30GB and 80GB

    get the 80GB better...jz extra 100 bucks more :D





    black and white photography kissing. Kissing, Black Love
  • Kissing, Black Love



  • Infinity
    Jul 14, 10:37 AM
    Does anyone think we should be hitting 4ghz about now?

    I mean weve been stuck on 2.x for ages. Whats the deal? A 4ghz quad would be frickin awesome. :confused:

    Would you rather a Pentium D @ 4Ghz or, Core 2 Extreme @ 2.93Ghz or even Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz?

    Granted, the Pentium D example was a little bad and although its been hammered a billion times already, let me just say, Gigaherz is only a part of the equation when it comes to speed of modern CPU's.

    According to Anadtech, Conroe blows eveything else out of the water in regards to sheer performance. Give me a Core 2 Architecture anyday.





    black and white photography kissing. Labels: lack and white,
  • Labels: lack and white,



  • SPUY767
    Sep 14, 09:59 AM
    There is no way in hell that they will introduce laptops at this event.

    Period.

    Wht the hell not? I don't know a single pro photographer who's laptop isn't crucial to their workflow. Photographers are probably the #1 users of pro-grade laptops and the ones who would most welcome the new hardware and the performance boost it afforded.





    black and white photography kissing. lone in the rain (jaz-is-rad)
  • lone in the rain (jaz-is-rad)



  • x98jacobs3
    May 3, 11:56 AM
    This from Intel's Technology Brief on Thunderbolt Technology:

    Users can add high-performance features to
    their PC over a cable, daisy chaining one after another, up to a total
    of 7 devices, 1 or 2 of which can be high-resolution DisplayPort
    v1.1a displays (depending on the controller configuration in the host
    PC).

    So does this mean 3 external monitors once we can daisy chain? (I'm assuming one is the internal display.)





    black and white photography kissing. and white photography,
  • and white photography,



  • miazma
    May 3, 07:25 PM
    what I'm waiting for now:

    apple cinema display with thunderbolt port and ability to plug mouse/keyboard and use it as an extension for macbooks with thunderbolt.

    that would be something like a great docking station. just plug it in and go for it.





    sam10685
    Sep 12, 03:19 PM
    dude... the 30 gig one shoulda be bumped to atleast 40 or 50... if not more.





    macfan881
    Sep 12, 04:20 PM
    Wasting breath on a comment like this isn't even worth it.
    although i agree with u techicly u just did i dont know why im replying lol but i liked all the stuff i mean if ur a Video Quailty Freak go get a dvd and play it on your tv if ur just a average movie watcher like me i think this is great and i hope to see more companys on itunes as well





    Evangelion
    Sep 9, 11:05 AM
    In the case of the Napa(32) chipset

    There is no "Napa chipset". Like I said, Napa is a hardware-platfom, composed to CPU (Yonah), chipset (Intel Express 945) and WLAN ()Intel PRO/Wireless). The amount of RAM might be limited due to timing-issues and the like.





    zhenya
    Apr 11, 11:41 AM
    I have an example, too.

    I do have Airport Expresses and ATV2s around my house and often use it to play music throughout the house, especially during holidays and parties.

    Problem is in my den, I have several computers and a good 5.1 surround system, but no Airport Express. It sure would be nice to pipe sound into there too.

    Home Sharing does this. Use the Remote app and choose the computer to control if you want iOS remote control.





    LegendKillerUK
    Mar 30, 12:56 PM
    The question was, "yeah, so what". How does this factor into this discussion?

    The people who in this thread and the last imply that Microsoft has only ever used the term Program and should name their store as such. Turns out Apple weren't the only ones to use it. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment