Tuesday, May 10, 2011

princess jasmine tiger

princess jasmine tiger. be any Disney Princess,
  • be any Disney Princess,



  • torbjoern
    Mar 1, 04:18 PM
    But they are treated equal, any gay man can marry a woman and any lesbian woman can marry a man just as any heterosexual man can marry a woman and any heterosexual woman can marry a man
    He he, I simply love this. How come I have never thought of it myself? So simple yet brilliant at the same time! (-:





    princess jasmine tiger. Disney Princess Jasmine
  • Disney Princess Jasmine



  • cjkihlbom
    Aug 15, 11:54 AM
    I'm so glad I ordered the 3 Ghz, almost as fast as the Quad G5 in Photoshop is insane!





    princess jasmine tiger. Jasmine With Her Tiger
  • Jasmine With Her Tiger



  • shrimpdesign
    Aug 7, 03:19 PM
    Features I want:

    -iChat screen sharing (awesome idea!) and video effects
    -Spaces (finally a Apple OS-level implementation)
    -Time Machine (I want a friggin wormhole on my computer!)

    I wish they'd show us the Top Secret features.

    But seriously, so one even saw Time Machine coming. That was a surprise!





    princess jasmine tiger. Jasmine from Disney#39;s Aladdin
  • Jasmine from Disney#39;s Aladdin



  • FF_productions
    Aug 5, 03:26 PM
    Finally MR has put together a final rumor roundup...





    princess jasmine tiger. Clothing: Princess Jasmine by
  • Clothing: Princess Jasmine by



  • Moyank24
    Apr 28, 04:11 PM
    Because there was never a question of wither or not any of those men were born in the US, with Obama the past was always a bit hazy as to if he was actually born in Hawaii or thats just what his parents told him. Obviously he doesn�t remember BEING BORN in hawaii..his parents could have just told him that.

    But now we have proof and its all over with there�s no need to be calling names about it.

    What exactly was a bit hazy? He provided proof 3 years ago.

    The only thing that is hazy is your argument against racism. Different color, funny name...a bunch of white conservative bullies. Sometimes 1 + 1 does equal 2.





    princess jasmine tiger. “you#39;re a real tiger for a
  • “you#39;re a real tiger for a



  • SAD*FACED*CLOWN
    Jun 9, 09:46 AM
    With so many options for retail purchase, there's no need to camp out, even wait in a long line to get one.





    princess jasmine tiger. Jasmine - One True Love Poster
  • Jasmine - One True Love Poster



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 04:27 PM
    Samsung, circa 2006:

    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_at_cebit_2006-news-177.php





    princess jasmine tiger. jasmine
  • jasmine



  • NightFox
    Apr 19, 01:37 PM
    why? iphones outselling itouches by so much makes sense to me.

    Just really basing it on my own experience - I'm the only one of my close friends/family to own an iPhone, but I can count 5 iPod Touches in that same group. Also thought their would be a lot of iPod Touches owned by children rather than iPhones.





    princess jasmine tiger. The Princess: Jasmine
  • The Princess: Jasmine



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 10:42 AM
    Sorry if i missed it, but at what speeds do these run? Don't they know just because they keep bumping and bumping the chip speed don't really mean they have a faster system. Seem just like yesterday when a better design was more important than a super fast chip. Oh well, everyone is buying into the Mhz myth now. Funny that just a year or so ago, Apple was trying to shoot down the Mhz myth, now they have people cheering for it. I guess power consumption is good though.

    If you read the linked articled you will find the answer.

    Also, right from the macrumors page is a quote that says, "Core 2 Duo runs at slower clock speeds than Pentium-era chips, but is still more productive because it handles more calculations per clock cycle." I think that would show that this has nothing to do with the Mhz myth but is the opposite.





    princess jasmine tiger. AND as Princess Jasmine
  • AND as Princess Jasmine



  • BenRoethig
    Sep 19, 08:00 AM
    The aluminum design has been been pretty good (although I personally like the Titanium design better, with the dark keys that don't get glared when light is shining on them). But, the Mac pro laptop line is in dire need on a system refresh. The design is getting a little stale.

    Here's what I'd like to see:

    -- How about some new textures for the case, such as brushed copper? I think that would look sharp. Or tinted aluminum, including brushed black metal. The brushings could even have subtle anisotropic patterns visible when tilted into and away from light sources, like circular rings, houndstooth, herringbone, starburst, etc. Imagine a blue-greenish "surfer" MBP with a "wave" pattern brushed into it, or a Boston Celtics green or two-toned wood-colored model with a brushed parquet pattern. This would be some real cutting-edge design that no other laptop vendor could easily copy.
    -- 256 MB graphics, Radeon X1800 Mobility or better
    -- HDMI output
    -- SDI input and dual SDI video output (fill + key). Yes, input. This would be fantastic for mobile video professionals.
    -- 1920x1200 resolution on the 17" model (this will become important with the resolution-independent UI in Leopard)
    -- 1680x1050 resolution on the 15" model
    -- 12"-13" model with 1440x900 resolution and backlit keyboard
    -- Dual Firewire ports on separate controllers, with no shared bandwidth. One 400 Mbps, one 400/800?
    -- Three USB2 ports on separate controllers.

    The x1800 would require a machine that's a half inch thicker.





    princess jasmine tiger. Jasmine and Rajah by
  • Jasmine and Rajah by



  • mwswami
    Jul 23, 07:12 PM
    That's what Kentsfield is for. It is a single quad core chip, which is expected to fit into the cheaper motherboards for Conroe instead of the much more expensive motherboards for Woodcrest.

    Two recent quotes: On their earnings release, Apple said that they are on track to finish the Intel transition by the end of the year. And Intel said that Kentsfield will be available in the last quarter of this year. A single chip Woodcrest is nonsense (much more expensive than Conroe at same performance). Complete line with dual chip times dual core Woodcrest is too expensive for the cheapest mode. By waiting for Kentsfield, Apple can avoid designing two motherboards and still have quad cores.

    So you don't expect the Mac Pro at WWDC?? Or only a dual core version using Conroe?

    I agree single Woodcrest doesn't make sense. So we have two options for Quad core - Dual Woodcrest and single Kentsfield. Of course 2xWodcrest is going to be more expensive but I wonder by how much more. I am guessing $400. But, if you do that, you have the same motherboard across the Mac Pro (and possibly shared with XServe as well) and for that $400 you also get FB-DIMM and higher RAM ceiling. Also, the same platform can be used with Clovertown to scale to 8 core workstation early Q1'07. If Kentsfield is used then 4 core is the end of the line.

    So I don't expect Mac Pro to exclusively use Conroe/Kentsfield. Either two different boards - Conroe/Kentsfield on the low end and Woodcrest/Clovertown on the high end. Or Woodcrest/Clovertown across the board. Given the reasons above, I expect it will be the latter.

    Conroe deserves to be in the Apple lineup. I expect it will be in the upgraded (perhaps a larger i.e. 23") iMac. Apple may also release another desktop to fill the gap between the Mini and the Pro. That option has been discussed here as well.





    princess jasmine tiger. rihanna princess jasmine
  • rihanna princess jasmine



  • BJNY
    Aug 23, 09:38 AM
    My Quad G5 is silent as well, unlike Dual 2.7's which rev frequently.

    I was concerned that the fans at the rear ports never spin, even during the Apple Hardware Test, but I've noticed that in other Quads as well. CPU temps are 50 to 60 degrees celcius.
    Multimedia, would you confirm both with your Quad G5, please?





    princess jasmine tiger. Bird And Jasmine
  • Bird And Jasmine



  • littleman23408
    Nov 24, 09:49 AM
    Excellent! I can't wait to get my hands on it this afternoon





    princess jasmine tiger. Disney+princess+jasmine+
  • Disney+princess+jasmine+



  • guzhogi
    Jul 14, 03:11 PM
    I kinda wish Apple used regular ATX cases & power supplies, or at least have the external drive bays be ATX style. While I like Apple style, I'd also like to add multiple CD/DVD drives to my system without having to get external drives to clutter my desk. I am trying to write a program like iTunes that lets me rip multiple CDs (or tracks if only 1 cd) at once. Also, some external 3.5" bays would be nice so I could add a memory card reader or a Soundblaster X-Fi Fatal1ty if there were Mac drivers for it. More internal drive bays would be nice for those who want to have a RAID setup.





    princess jasmine tiger. Jasmine#39;s tiger Rajah!!
  • Jasmine#39;s tiger Rajah!!



  • nevir
    Sep 19, 12:15 PM
    My demanding you to give me a reason has about the same weight as all the people in this thread (and many others) demanding Apple provide them with the machine they think they needed yesterday.

    It's more along the lines of "We see all these other laptop manufacturers releasing new CPU's in their products. We see that Apple has already recieved these chips. We feel that it is extremely likely that Apple's laptop lines will be updated with these CPU's, and soon. Finally, We don't want to buy a product that will be outdated in just a month or two.

    Of course, there's those who have been waiting for more than a couple months. For those, they are looking to 'future-proof' their machine, somewhat. If you notice, more or less every new CPU model that will be coming out is 64-bit, and there's no doubt that developers will write apps that take advantage of that architecture in the coming years. So why buy a computer that has a lower likliehood of supporting all the software you'd like to run over it's lifetime?

    As for "needing it yesterday", that is a product of the hype; but I think, for the most part, we feel that the laptops could have been ready earlier - and certainly would have liked Apple to have come out and said "MBP updates soonish" (of course that makes no business sense for clearing inventory though).





    princess jasmine tiger. Coloring page to art: Jasmine
  • Coloring page to art: Jasmine



  • Padraig
    Aug 12, 04:13 AM
    If there is a phone on the way i'm guessing that we can be sure of few things.

    1) Can't see it being a clamshell. Perhaps a slider, but in all likelyhood it will be a candybar - fits in with apple designs aesthetic, simple, elegant design.

    2) It will have to be GSM, UMTS being included as well. There is no way Apple is releasing a CDMA only phone, the market is tiny.

    3) I'm sure Apple will release this by themselves, rather than partnering up with a specific carrier. This would allow people who are already tied into contracts to purchase the phone, without having to switch networks. Also couldn't invisage Apple agreeing to something like Vodafone's software.





    princess jasmine tiger. Princess JASMINE ALADDIN Pillow amp; RAJAH Tiger PLUSH | eBay
  • Princess JASMINE ALADDIN Pillow amp; RAJAH Tiger PLUSH | eBay



  • DesmoPilot
    Sep 1, 01:54 AM
    Personally, I just hope the tire sounds get a much needed upgrade in GT5.





    princess jasmine tiger. Princess JASMINE ALADDIN Pillow amp; RAJAH Tiger PLUSH | eBay
  • Princess JASMINE ALADDIN Pillow amp; RAJAH Tiger PLUSH | eBay



  • aswitcher
    Aug 11, 02:49 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.

    Perhaps. But thats about right for a Nokia N series with most of the features we have been mentioning.





    princess jasmine tiger. For example, princess jasmine
  • For example, princess jasmine



  • hayesk
    Mar 26, 02:36 PM
    I tested Lion, and removed it after a month. Not buying it. I'll use Snow Leopard, it's the best OS so far. I'll see the one after Lion, maybe there will be something interesting.

    This is the problem of non-developers getting access to software that is not intended for the public. People install it, expecting it to have all the stability and features of the final version and get disappointed when it doesn't. And people wonder why Apple is all about secrecy and NDAs.

    You shouldn't have installed it in the first place. Look at it when it is released and make your decision.





    cult hero
    Mar 25, 11:51 PM
    It is a big update. Versions and Resume alone are huge, IMO. (Which you don't really appreciate until you start using them.)

    The UI may not look radically different, but there's hardly a part of it that hasn't been retouched.

    I still don't know what people want on these forums. I am SUBSTANTIALLY more excited about Lion than I was about Leopard or Snow Leopard. I don't care about more eye candy. Versions, autosave and resume are all great features and more importantly they're features non-techies will appreciate even more. For instance, my dad is definitely not the kind of person I would usually point to a preview of an OS, but I knew as soon as I read that, "Oh yeah, my dad's gonna love this." My mom too.

    Merging server is damn cool, Mission Control and the improvements to Spaces both look very compelling and I like the interface changes. I'm all too happy to see scroll bars going bye-bye. And who knows what changes they'll be making to the main libraries. Full screen apps + the new Spaces = win for me when I'm using just my laptop screen and am not hooked up to an external monitor.

    When that like 15 minute preview of 10.7 was posted on this site I got really excited. Everything looked really cool.

    Since Launchpad is obviously considered by Apple to be the selling point of Lion, I think I'll wait until there's actually something to spend money on.

    What? SRSLY? Have you even looked at what's being added?





    Laird Knox
    Mar 31, 04:16 PM
    Ya got to love this guy.... Mr Gloom and doom!

    Glad to see the hot selling iPad 2 only has "one" advantage against the non-selling Android tablets. :rolleyes:

    So that advantage is that people actually buy them? ;)





    LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 03:14 PM
    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    Interesting, don't I remember you as the guy always trashing on Apple on Digg? (I gave up on Digg a couple of years ago, but I remember your shtick.)

    I love Apple products,

    Whoa, epic conversion!!! :)

    It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    Google seems to have done a pretty good job of it with you. See, fanboyism is a two-way street.





    0815
    Mar 31, 05:28 PM
    The problem that has always existed, not just with Android, is that the carriers customize the OS, release it with a phone, and you can forget about getting any updates for it. Maybe one update for the lifetime of the device, if you are lucky. My HTC TouchPro 2 has only seen in almost 2 years just one update to WM 6.5, and it was not even close to the most current revision at that time.

    This just shows that carriers and manufacturers don't want to keep maintaining their phones. They want to sell and forget, and push a new model out the door.

    Sad, but true... :(

    Correct - and that is what Apple realized and didn't allow and got bashed for.





    kdarling
    Apr 20, 10:46 AM
    http://cultofmac.cultofmaccom.netdna-cdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Screen-shot-2011-04-19-at-8.37.05-PM.png

    feel free to point out how difficult it is to see any similarities...

    Choosing icons that have taken on universal meanings and thus are similar, is quite a bit different from direct copying, of which we see none.

    The closest ones in that group are probably the phones, and yet if you search for a phone icon on the web, or even on cell phone buttons, probably a quarter of them are slanted. Moreover, green is an extremely common color for the primary phone button, which is why Apple chose it themselves.

    The use of rounded square icon backgrounds is a bit more damning, but still a style choice. Also, Apple's has a shadow and my Fascinate doesn't have the rounded square on most anyway.

    Btw, I have noticed that Apple hasn't tried to claim ownership of the twirling wait symbol, but a lot of us were using that before they were.

    I think Apple might have much better luck showing that the Galaxy phone shape greatly resembles the 3GS.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment