Monday, May 9, 2011

lindsay lohan machete video

lindsay lohan machete video. Sexy Lindsay Lohan Butt
  • Sexy Lindsay Lohan Butt



  • BWhaler
    Aug 26, 06:37 PM
    In other news, Merom this, Merom that, just make sure you get it out on time Apple :p

    ...and with quality.

    Enough of these crappy shortcuts and horific QA Apple; we're premium buyers. Or maybe you didn't notice how well Dell is doing nowadays.

    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.

    Agreed. I still think Intel doesn't get it. Yes, faster is good. But Intel has been paying lip service to the 9 - 10 hour battery life for about a decade now.

    Only problem with that is that a 2.33 GHz Merom chip will be fifty percent more expensive than a 2.16 GHz Yonah is today. So do you think Apple will increase prices of the MacBook Pro by $150 to $200 or reduce their profit?

    Wrong. Just wrong.

    Google is your friend. Learn some facts before you post.

    Yippee.....
    Definitely buying a MBP asap.....not gonna wait for santa rosa!

    Me too. I am sure I could squeeze out another 9 months with my 17" PowerBook--which is less than 1 year old--but I think it's time to get with the future.

    It's a pretty easy decision given how much faster the Intel Macs are.

    Old, but still funny. A little :p

    Only if you have no sense of humour! :p

    Nothing would make me happier than for the new MacBook Pros to be shipping early next week. And with all of the quality issues worked out.

    My expectations for the next generation 17" MacBook Pro:

    2.33 Core 2 Duo
    Better GPU
    160gig HD
    Higher quality displays. No more of this uneven backlighting crap.

    My hopes:
    Longer battery life
    Get the power adaptor below 70 watts so we can use them on planes
    Lower price

    Hell, I'm buying whatever comes next. I just hope there are some solid spec bumps across the board.

    And most importantly, I hope Apple fixes the crappy quality issues that have been plaguing their portable line all year.





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan poses as a
  • Lindsay Lohan poses as a



  • Multimedia
    Sep 14, 12:23 PM
    i think they're coming up with 2 dual octo-core.......True That. But not until next summer 2007.





    lindsay lohan machete video. HERE#39;s LINDSAY LOHAN topless
  • HERE#39;s LINDSAY LOHAN topless



  • appleguy123
    Feb 28, 08:34 PM
    I said "Both cases are untreatable."

    Very sorry.
    I have dyslexia, so I read sentences in my head, not words. When the words fit, my brain just makes that model of what it thinks the text said.
    Sorry for getting mad. :o





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete video.
  • lindsay lohan machete video.



  • stukick
    Apr 8, 06:19 AM
    Apple at Best Buy sucks anyway. No one in the store knows anything about Apple products. I love eavesdropping on a customer and sales person while they try and answer or explain Apple products to a potential customer. Usually after the sales person walks away, I swoop in and answer any of the customer's questions...correctly. :)





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete 2
  • lindsay lohan machete 2



  • m-dogg
    Jul 20, 11:42 AM
    The Mactopus??

    Mmmmmm....8 beautiful delicious cores!

    [drools]





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan as a socialite
  • Lindsay Lohan as a socialite



  • hob
    Sep 13, 07:31 AM
    That's a joke! Incredible. Shame they couldn't say much about the performance though...

    For the performance of Clovertown you'll have to wait a bit longer as we're not allowed to disclose it just yet





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete movie.
  • lindsay lohan machete movie.



  • greenstork
    Jul 14, 04:14 PM
    I'm salivating for a new desktop as I have been limping along with my dual 1GHz mirrored drive door (wind tunnel) for the past few years. I'll likely buy a middle to top end Mac Pro as soon as they are released and although I'd love a dual woodcrest, I'll be happy too with a single conroe.

    On a related note (rant)...

    I think Apple is shooting themselves in the foot not coming out with some sort of digital media center / DVR. Along with a computer and television, it's the one electronic appliance that I cannot live without. The playing field is so ripe too -- TiVo is just establishing itself with cable companies and moving out of satellite, cable company DVR's suck, there is no easy ability to rip a DVD to your computer and put it in a library, there is no easy to use set top box option to buy movies.

    Think about DAPs when the iPod came out, it's the same landscape. Sure, there were digital audio players that all paled in comparison to the iPod. I think Apple has that same opportunity with a media center/DVR.

    The problem, I presume, is that the MPAA & broadcast association would never let it happen. Apple will never be granted permissions to sell movies if they come up with a device to rip DVD's or record television.

    One can always hope. I know Apple could make a device that absolutely blows away everything that's out there right now, and it seems short sighted to not develop a product that begins to merge computers and television, this merger is inevitable. So while everyone's going off about FW800 ports in front and the location of the power supply, I'm wondering where the TV tuner and CableCard slots are.





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba
  • Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba



  • sparkleytone
    Mar 26, 08:42 AM
    The first time this thought crossed my mind was when I first used WriteRoom, to write a paper. Many seem to think (and Apple has intimated as much) that Full Screen Apps originated from iOS. I think this is wrong. I think Apple first thought about these with WriteRoom, which is why Pages was the first App to get the Full Screen treatment.

    Combining it with the new form of spaces is a genius move though.

    The idea has definitely been around for a while, but it�s the details of the *implementation* that make it so refreshing. I love and use Spaces, but as it stands in SL it�s just not a feature for every user. Mission Control + Full-screen apps very much is.

    Yet another unimpressive "major" update to an O/S that's showing it's age and irrelevance.

    Yet another complaint post that shows its originator�s lack of knowledge regarding the subject being commented on.

    Compared to the iDevice world, the computer side of Apple has ground to a halt.

    Just�false.

    Enough!! Combine MacOS and iOS already!!! The transition is so painfully slow, would someone else in tech get off their lazy ass and prod these guys to move a LITTLE quicker?!?

    How is this possibly a good idea? Their shells are completely different because they�re targeted at completely different UI paradigms. The underpinnings are generally comparable already, but to argue that they need to be merged is just asinine.





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Movie Excuse
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Movie Excuse



  • nvbrit
    Apr 25, 01:59 PM
    And even if they did, what would they do with it? Go to my friends house and come visit me at my address? All that information has been in the local phone book for decades.

    and if someone wanted to use this information for criminal purposes to track you, they would have to have first tracked you anyway in order to get your phone or computer from you to get this information so then what really is the point?!





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson
  • Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 27, 04:46 AM
    No hard feelings indeed, but please show me numbers and facts, not anecdotal evidence of some dozens/hundreds of people (as compared to millions of purchasers). I will take your point when you do that, thanks very much. And really, to say that 25% of Apple products are lemons is to be, at very least, extremely glib.

    Besides, if Apple is able to replace/fix those that have problems, there is no reason to complain whatsoever...this is what guarantees and technical support are for.

    Especially the last paragraph of your rebuttal shows that you have not read ALL the threads about MB and MBp problems. I really would like to hear you, when you had your MBP replaced 3 times and still have problems... I have friends who just upgraded to MBPs all have one or more problems, ranging from screen, heat, whine, keyboard, and other problems, some of which they still have to discover. Sorry, buddy, but it truly looks like getting a good MBP is LUCK. I own a couple of laptops, my oldest ones are 9 years old (TOSHIBA), and never ever did I have problems like the ones described on these boards.
    Proof my butt.... Wouldn"t it be nice if these threads had only happy APPLE fans? Dream on.

    We are consumers, and should not accept getting a refurb lemon... but a new, preferably working product.





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete movie.
  • lindsay lohan machete movie.



  • Multimedia
    Jul 20, 08:05 PM
    I'm betting on Mac Pro OctaCore 2 :D

    Should that "a" be an "o" ?





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete movie.
  • lindsay lohan machete movie.



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 20, 08:38 AM
    Anyone else think this is getting out of hand? Two cores, great improvement. Four cores, ehh it's faster but Joe can't tell. Eight cores, now thats just stupid.
    Let me guess it will only come with 512mb of Ram :p (ok it will be at least a GB).
    The riduculous speculation is certainly getting out of control! A quad core iMac... I don't think so! Not for a long while. 8 Cores (ie dual-quads) will only become available in the top-end of the MacPro (assuming the MacPro does indeed go with the Xeon CPU), and the top-end XServes.

    If you want wild speculation, here goes....
    Apple might use the Conroe and ConroeXE in the first Mac Pros and then add in support for Kentsfield (quad) when it becomes available. This could well be the reason why Intel has brought forward the release of Kentsfield.

    Back to reality: Apple wil use Xeon 51xx (5150 and 5160) in the MacPro, and Core 2 Duo (Merom) in the iMac and MBP to be announced at the WWDC. The top iMac config will get a boost to 2.33GHz. In addition, Apple will use the price-drops for the Yonah to upgrade the Core Solo mini to Core Duo.

    Any further speculation is just farcical! :eek:





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan Goes Nude In New
  • Lindsay Lohan Goes Nude In New



  • gnasher729
    Jul 28, 06:32 AM
    AFAIK, the Merom CPUs have an improved SpeedStep technology, so that
    on average the heat generation may infact be lower for Merom.

    Do you have any links that describe Merom's SpeedStep compared to Yonah's? I thought Yonah's was quite good, allowing you to reduce both clock speed and voltage simultaneously. It is always a problem with Intel, they say "improved SpeedStep", but they never tell you "improved compared to what".





    lindsay lohan machete video. MACHETE#39;s Lindsay Lohan
  • MACHETE#39;s Lindsay Lohan



  • DotComName
    Apr 25, 01:52 PM
    Number 1: Apple is apparently labeling the reports as false
    Number 2: Who even cares if Apple or Google or Microsoft or any corporation is tracking our location? What things are you involved in where you would even care? What harm could their knowledge of that information cause you? (apart from the crackpot theories of paranoid people)...
    People will sue for anything these days and hopefully legislation will be passed soon to stop the ridiculousness.





    lindsay lohan machete video. jessica alba machete movie
  • jessica alba machete movie



  • Xian Zhu Xuande
    Mar 31, 03:02 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.

    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.
    Except... he's right. This was a bait-and-switch from Google. I don't think it was a bad move for the future of the platform, but it does render a lot of their PR commentary through history as bogus. As for Gruber, you clearly don't like him, but while he is certainly a fan of Apple he is usually correct.





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan appears topless
  • Lindsay Lohan appears topless



  • troller
    Apr 19, 03:10 PM
    and the even bigger joke ist...all the apple stuff is produced for a small budget in china and sold like Karl Lagerfeld himself produced every little piece. Sorry but that's a shame!





    lindsay lohan machete video. lindsay lohan machete video.
  • lindsay lohan machete video.



  • LagunaSol
    Mar 23, 09:28 AM
    It's telling that a discussion about RIM's and Samsung's tablet devices devolve into a battle over the English language and the proper positioning of the pinky finger while drinking tea.

    My hunch is these "iPad Killer" devices will get similar attention from the typical consumer (Zzzz....) while the iPad continues to snowball into an iPod-like phenomenon. ;)





    lindsay lohan machete video. Machete centers around a
  • Machete centers around a



  • kcmac
    Apr 27, 10:09 AM
    I think that a lot of people forget that the first iPhone did not have GPS. It helped you find where you were by locating Wi-Fi hotspots and triangulating cell towers. Sometimes it would get you pretty close to where you were but sometimes the results could be fairly maddening. We always referred to this as fake GPS back then.

    Now with the combination of real GPS and these other two methods, it is a very accurate system. And fast. I believe Apples description and only hope that the software update does not reduce speed or accuracy of what I have now come to expect.





    lindsay lohan machete video. Lindsay Lohan Demands We
  • Lindsay Lohan Demands We



  • AoWolf
    Sep 13, 10:05 AM
    I remember thinking "My goodness what would I ever do with all this power" when playing with the apple store quad woodcrests. The future is very bright :-)





    fatfish
    Aug 7, 09:18 PM
    I had hoped for the ability to link files and folders with contacts in my address book, I can only hope this is one of those top secret items.

    I would also have liked some way of sharing my appointments in ical with the windows people I am meeting, to date ical will send them an email with an ical attachment, but they are unable to do anything with it.

    Someone please tell me I can already do these things or that I have a chance of doing them in X.5





    Multimedia
    Jul 20, 08:05 PM
    I'm betting on Mac Pro OctaCore 2 :D

    Should that "a" be an "o" ?





    bigandy
    Jul 14, 03:52 PM
    the size and weight of the power supply makes it damn stupid to put in the top.

    top heavy is just idiotic.

    i'd love to see dual optical drive bays and the same basic design as the G5. it's a great design, so why the need for change in the first place... :rolleyes:





    JoeG4
    Mar 31, 02:56 PM
    lol damn what a bunch of crap.

    Google is saying that Honeycomb was designed for tablets, not for mobile phones - and if you've actually used a honeycomb tablet you'd see that yea.. it's more of a computer/tablet thing than a phone thing.

    The phone OS isn't that much of an iOS ripoff. Samsung ripped Apple's "grid of rounded off square icons" off but if you look at vanilla Android it doesn't really have that look.

    That and home screens with icons in a grid are nothing new.





    zoran
    Oct 14, 02:50 PM
    well its said that clovertown will be here early is that early/late november or early/late december, any new rumors regarding this subject?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment