Monday, May 9, 2011

Laureate 1 5dci

Laureate 1 5dci. dacia duster 1.5 dci 110ch fap
  • dacia duster 1.5 dci 110ch fap



  • silverblue3
    Aug 25, 04:24 PM
    Granted, there are problems with the mac hardware. but till date, I've found apple tech support excellent. They have always replaced my hardware with no questions asked. In fact, they replaced my whole LCD screen on my 3 year old powerbook just because of a white spot.





    Laureate 1 5dci. 2.200 2008 Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi
  • 2.200 2008 Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi



  • wonderspark
    Apr 25, 04:08 PM
    I gotta get off this grid, man. Apple was following me all morning.

    Every time I turned a corner, there was a dark VW with an Apple sticker on it. Then I started noticing dark Audis with that Apple on it... everywhere. This is in Boulder, by the way.

    Suddenly, I realized over half the people around me had those white ear buds on. I freaked out and started walking as fast as I could, but they were everywhere... I turned a corner and broke into a full sprint, and ran zig-zags all the way through the Pearl Street Mall area, but I couldn't escape Apple. I threw my iPhone into a fountain and ran to my bike, unlocked it as fast as I could, and pedaled as hard as I could to the farmhouse basement where I live.

    I though I was safe, but my roommate was there... with a new MacBook Pro.

    Help me...





    Laureate 1 5dci. duster 1.5 dci lauréate brun
  • duster 1.5 dci lauréate brun



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 02:35 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Anyway, like I said, I'm sure there's an explanation... are there any graphic designers here who can help?

    I already explained it to you.

    When you scan things in, depending on the software, you are often given an option to "auto-inscribe" or something, I cant recall the term. The software then attempts to read the document and embed real type into the PDF, rarely succeeding. I'm assuming that the pieces that came through just happened to be the clearest to read.

    EDIT: They probably DO want the controversy to continue! If I was in his shoes I would be eating it up. Every story on a right-wing birther makes the centerists even more alienated from the right.





    Laureate 1 5dci. logan mcv laureate 1 5 dci
  • logan mcv laureate 1 5 dci



  • kenaustus
    Jul 20, 08:52 PM
    If Intel designates Kentsfield as a desktop processor it will make its way into Mac Pros as fast as the competition can deliver their desktop versions. Apple is now one of the "Intel Big Boys" and there will be continual (internal & external) pressure not to be left behind.

    I would also think Apple is getting ready for Kentsfield - they have had the same pre-release information that the other Intel Big Boys have received.

    I think that the surprise will be next month when Steve J is talking about Leopard. He'll mention something like, "You might have read a bit about a new chip from Intel called Kentsfield. You might like to know that Leopard is designed to take full advantage of Kentsfield when it's released." He really doesn't need to say anything else - that alone will drive MS nuts.

    With a quad core arriving rather fast I believe that Apple may be looking at the headless range. Right now there is only the mini and (upcoming) Pro. Lots of room in between the two and that room gets bigger with Kentsfield. It presents a very good argument for a mid range headless to fill the gap.

    SInce the mini has been out for a while there will be a lot of users that "switched" to a Mac because of the mini and now went something more powerful - without loosing their investment in their display. If the Pro is overkill then APple is going to loose the upgrade. Others, like me, use a PB with a large display - mine is the 23". I don't want a huge tower under the table and I don't see the value of moving to a mini. I'll reach for the credit card after Kentsfield is released IF there is a mid-range that excites me.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Dacia Duster 1.5 dCi Lauréate
  • Dacia Duster 1.5 dCi Lauréate



  • Mtn Tamale
    Jul 14, 03:27 PM
    If they use single woodcrest CPU's instead of Conroe in the lower end, it isn't because marketing is driving the decision, it would likely be manufacturing and operations, probably a volume/pricing decision. If the most popular Powermacs are low and high end, which I believe is true, then there is benefit to making all Woodcrest. If Apple only populated the scantily sold highest end model with Woodcrest chips they would likely have to sell them for too much.


    I'm talking about Core2 Duo machines - either Conroe or Woodcrest.

    Ports? My G5 tower had no more ports than any other PC I've seen. My current CD iMac actually lacks any kind of high-speed port for external hard-drives or burners.

    Software? OK, I know it's supposed to be a selling point, but there's not a damn thing outside of iTunes I use in iLife enough to justify hardware prices at any level. They're nice freebies, but I happily pay the Apple Tax to have an OS that works with me rather than against me. Unquestionably worth it, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm getting good value in the (theoretical) hardware.

    I think I know what the apologists will say - no one else will offer Woodcrest in a low-end pro machine, they'll use Conroe. And yeah, that's probably true, but for a reason - there's no reason to put Woodcrest in the low-end tower offering, aside from a desire to perpetuate the artifical line distinctions. Which isn't going to cut it in the Intel world.





    Laureate 1 5dci. CZK Dacia Duster 1.5 dCi
  • CZK Dacia Duster 1.5 dCi



  • arkitect
    Mar 22, 12:55 PM
    Competition is good.
    I agree.

    But who in their right minds would want to own something called a Playbook? :o





    Laureate 1 5dci. Vand Logan Laureate 1.5 dCi
  • Vand Logan Laureate 1.5 dCi



  • ShiftClick
    Apr 5, 05:06 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Laureate 1.5 dCi 70 bg
  • Laureate 1.5 dCi 70 bg



  • hansen
    Aug 8, 01:47 AM
    WOW, leopard looks so promising

    Time machine and mail enhancements with notes and to-do's would make it all worthwhile for me. I was actually working on to-do's from mail myself as I needed it so bad. Time machine looks like the best solution to the backup/versioning problem I've ever seen. Wow, again! Can't wait.





    Laureate 1 5dci. logan 1.5dci laureate - Autres
  • logan 1.5dci laureate - Autres



  • sparkleytone
    Mar 26, 12:45 AM
    What is it with all the complaining? Lion is a fresh direction for OS X, of course it will be paid. It will probably cost $129, so go ahead and get yourself all cried out now about it. If you think it’s just a minor revision that should be given away for free or $29:

    1) Don’t buy it
    2) You’re wrong

    Full-screen apps along is just…why haven’t we been doing this all along?





    Laureate 1 5dci. Dacia duster laureate 1,5 dci
  • Dacia duster laureate 1,5 dci



  • Apricat
    Apr 6, 10:03 AM
    To everyone who is hoping or Final Cut Server-like integration in the new FCS I have to ask... Have you ever USED the Final Cut Server?!?!?! Talk about a bear of a learning curve!

    Asset management is easy if you are organized. If you're not, no amount of asset management software can help you!





    Laureate 1 5dci. dacia duster 4x2 1.5 dci 110ch
  • dacia duster 4x2 1.5 dci 110ch



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 01:21 PM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    Absolutely.

    The power consumption of a chip is proportional to the clock speed, multiplied by the voltage squared. So at the same voltage, a hypothetical 24 GHz chip would use eight times as much power as a single 3 GHz chip, and the same as eight 3 GHz chips.

    However, with any given technology, you need higher voltage to achieve the higher clock speed. So with the same technology, that 24 GHz chip would need much much higher voltage than the 3 GHz chips and accordingly it would take much more energy than eight 3 GHz chips.

    As an example, some iPods have two ARM chips running at half the clock speed and lower power instead of a single ARM chip running at higher speed, in order to safe power.





    Laureate 1 5dci. dacia duster 1.5 dci 90 4x2
  • dacia duster 1.5 dci 90 4x2



  • appleguy123
    Feb 28, 06:42 PM
    Got me on "ignore", have you? :p

    I could never ignore you. :D

    I actually had something typed up to refute it, but it wasn't consistent with what I actually believe or do on the PRSI(and didn't want it used for quote mining against me :) ), so I deleted it. Then I saw that more people were quoting that, so I had to officially resign the point.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Duster Laureate 1.5dCi 85 bg
  • Duster Laureate 1.5dCi 85 bg



  • DaveTheGrey
    Aug 17, 03:55 AM
    did you say, "die power pc, die"?
    no that's german for:

    (sideshow bob)The Power PC...The!!!(/sideshow bob)

    the jury: "no one who speaks german can be an evil man" rofl





    Laureate 1 5dci. VAND LOGAN MCV 1,5 DCI 7
  • VAND LOGAN MCV 1,5 DCI 7



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 11:17 AM
    - 2 CPU cores compared to 1 CPU core
    - Radically greater FSB bandwidth
    - PC2-5300 DDR2 memory compared to PC2-4200 DDR2
    - PCIe 16x for graphics controller compared to AGP 8x
    - Improved graphics controller with more VRAM
    - Dedicated 1.5 Gbps SATA for hard disk compared to UATA-100
    - ExpressCard/34 (has PCIe 1x and USB 2.0) compared to CardBus
    - MagSafe power connector
    - Built-in iSight camera
    - etc.

    The ExpressCard alone allows high-speed adapters to external SATA, FireWire, Fibre Channel, etc. devices. It allows for some interesting flexibility that never existed with the PowerBooks.
    It still LOOKS (practically) the same as my 3 year old Powerbook did, that's the problem for many I think. :) Not that it should be a problem, because it looks great, but Apple has improved/changed great design before, so we kind of expect them to continue that tradition.

    Anyway, it can continue to look the same, my 3 year old one is already sold, so I just want Apple to let me order a new one. :) A NEW one, with C2D that is, not a "new" one that was announced quite some time ago.





    Laureate 1 5dci. DACIA Sandero 1.5 dCi 70 eco2
  • DACIA Sandero 1.5 dCi 70 eco2



  • dscuber9000
    Apr 6, 01:41 PM
    An Android tablet just seems a little weird to me. Android is an OS for people that basically want a super-custromizable and super-complicated OS on the go. Tablets are great for people that still can't set the time on their VCR (and they still have a VCR plugged in). I'm not surprised that there isn't much of a market for Android tablets.

    This goes well with what Steve Wozniak said yesterday.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Renault Thalia 2006
  • Renault Thalia 2006



  • roadbloc
    Apr 25, 04:34 PM
    Wait.

    1. Android stores the info as well.

    2. Unlike Apple, Android sends it back to Google.




    Laureate 1 5dci. planeterenault.com
  • planeterenault.com



  • Nuvi
    Apr 11, 12:19 AM
    Myspace was never cool.

    Okay, okay, so they have done NAB (they've never done AES, though, that I'm certain). But still: They pulled out of everything in the last couple years. Why come back to NAB? Why not just do a small-scale announcement outside of NAB's timeframe so as to maximize press?

    Also, nobody answered my initial question. Why the idle timer? There's no point!

    Because presenting something ground breaking at NAB will give you huge positive push within the industry. Lets face the facts, FCP needs that huge positive push right here and right now. Apple is sliding the slippery slope at speed of light if they don't bring it with this new version of FCP.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Logan MCV 1.5 dCi 90 7 places
  • Logan MCV 1.5 dCi 90 7 places



  • tazinlwfl
    Apr 25, 01:44 PM
    It's moments like these that make me ashamed that I live in Florida...

    Oh, and if they're from Tampa, they're probably desperate - the economy over there is one of the worst in the nation.





    Laureate 1 5dci. Prueba: Dacia Sandero 1.5 dCi
  • Prueba: Dacia Sandero 1.5 dCi



  • nealibob
    Mar 31, 03:00 PM
    John Gruber's take:



    Can't say I disagree.

    The real Android bait-and-switch is calling the platform "open" to consumers. Sure, there are a few "Google Experience" devices that have not been mutilated by handset makers, but even those often have closed hardware. The way I see it, Google uses this ruse of openness to get geek support. Geeks then advocate their platform, which is a great form of marketing.

    The reality is that any Android handset with a locked bootloader or no root access from the factory is just about as closed as any iOS device (or BlackBerry, WebOS, Windows, etc. device). The open vs. closed = Android vs. iOS argument is ridiculous, because it focuses on the part of the platform (underlying source code) that matters the least to almost all users.





    dougny
    Nov 28, 06:44 PM
    (Did the music companies ask for money for every CD player or Tape Recorder sold? Nope)

    Actually, they do. They also got paid on every blank tape sold when cassettes were big. I think it is crazy for everyone to think that the music industry is greedy when it getting squeezed out of all of their revenue streams. So, Apple makes hundreds of millions off of their back on the itunes site, and a billion off of iPod sales, and they cannot share in the wealth?

    It doesn't cost the consumer any more, why wouldn't you want the people who actually make the music you are listening to get compensated?

    This debate is stale. People want something for nothing.





    mBox
    Apr 6, 08:17 AM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.I work in all three worlds with NLE (Avid, Apple & Adobe). If your know what your doing, then Media Management should be as easy as pie. Now do you have something specific that irks you about FCP? For starters I instruct at a local college in the evenings. I first burn it in my students heads that they need to use an separate drive for this app.
    Im just throwing in the obvious of course ;)





    wordoflife
    Apr 11, 02:19 PM
    Depending on what features are available on iOS 5 for iPhone 4 compared to 3GS, I might upgrade. Getting sick of my 3GS.





    sam10685
    Jul 27, 10:14 PM
    (I hate P4s)

    you can't make a statement like that. that's like saying "i hate general electric air conditioners." what the heck? all CPU's (and air conditioners) do the same thing.





    rfahey
    Apr 8, 03:11 AM
    Wow. I bought mine at Best Buy on opening day and they sold out of them. Why in anybody's right mind would best buy not sell what they have?

    You only "think" they sold out. If this is what they were practicing all along they probably had like 3 weeks rations.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment