Monday, May 9, 2011

lady gaga egg

lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga 2011 at the Grammys
  • Lady Gaga 2011 at the Grammys



  • Machead III
    Sep 19, 09:59 AM
    Along with the 5-7 business days for a MacBook, it says the refurbed white ones will ship out in 30 business days... Does this mean they don't have them in stock? Or does it mean that they are having severe problems that require 30 days to fix and then ship out? I hope it means that because they will be introducing new MB and MBP, they want to hold the refurbed's so that people won't get mad cuz they are going to cut the prices on the current stock of MB to make room for the new MB Core 2 Duos. I'm hoping for a MacBook. My 2.5 year old 12" powerbook still works great, but I want to get an Intel mac, and I already have a Mac Mini, and a G5 iMac, so my Powerbook will have to go soon.

    30 days on refurbs might mean something actually...

    Any ideas?





    lady gaga egg. Awards 2011, Lady Gaga
  • Awards 2011, Lady Gaga



  • maelstromr
    Apr 19, 04:58 PM
    Obsession can be positive or negative. Loving or hating a company is irrational.

    You're missing the point. It's more fun to come to an Apple rumors site and irrationally bait the residents into irrationally baiting you into irrationally...well, you get the point. :rolleyes:





    lady gaga egg. HollywoodNews.com: Lady Gaga
  • HollywoodNews.com: Lady Gaga



  • ProwlingTiger
    Mar 31, 07:48 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    So stop whoring out your lame beta OS, Google, and finally have some respect for your product.

    Steve Jobs was right all along. All this open baloney falls apart pretty quick when you spread your crap around to anyone and everyone who can slam together a box.

    Next on the list: tighter Android Marketplace controls and a fresh round of app rejections.

    Then we'll here everyone say "of course, it had to happen, no big deal." Yeah, we ****ing told you like two years ago when it was announced Android would be licensed out to everyone. But for some reason the perennially clueless thought that it would work forever.

    In the post-PC era, User Experience reigns supreme. But Apple already taught us that years ago.

    Well said.

    I'm wondering what exactly will be "open" about Android now that Andy Rubin has to approve everything.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga, in an egg,
  • Lady Gaga, in an egg,



  • Glassman
    Sep 19, 02:03 AM
    there's no reason not to switch to Core 2 Duo as they sell for the same price as Core Duo and are drop in replacement.. the only possible reason for the delay is supply shortage.. it's not unusual to see PC vendors announce new processors even though they are unable to ship them at that time, but at the same time they keep options for the older model, which ships instantly.. Apple thinks differently, they will announce the update when they're ready to ship and starting that day they cease selling the older models.. I think thats fair.. the only difference is that they don't make announcements several weeks in advance..

    Apple has no reason not to follow Intel's speed bumps, because on each speed bump the prices shifts towards the lower models, in other words Intel keeps the prices the same but speed bumps at every level.. if Apple does not update, they're keeping extra money in their pockets..

    as for the updates, I'm curious wheter it's gonna be just a processor switch or wheter they will also move from ATi to nVidia as they did in iMacs.. ATi is now owned by AMD and maybe somehow Apple bets more on nVidia because of using Intel processors only.. also I don't expect MXM slots for video cards for the same reason there's no processor socket in MBP, they ough to keep this as tight as possible..

    I personally don't care about DL SuperDrive, but as they managed to fit it into same 1" thick 17" model, they should do it with 15.4" models too..

    what I miss absolutely the most is WSXGA+ resolution in 15.4" and WUXGA in 17" - make that an option, it's so easy to do so - the displays are bog standard and can be exchanged w/o any redesign..

    I'd be in for a model with lesser GPU like X1400 or Go 7400 because it would save battery life and run cooler.. and for those who don't play - just perfect..

    otherwise I'm pretty much content with MBP..

    let's see..





    lady gaga egg. Lady GaGa#39;s Egg
  • Lady GaGa#39;s Egg



  • Avicdar
    Aug 5, 06:28 PM
    I'll have to wait and hope that there will be a Quicktime Stream of the keynote. It'll be on very late here in the UK so I have taken the next morning off from work to watch it Tuesday morning.

    That's pretty sad of me.:o

    I'm also not going to see what's released before I watch the keynote (I don't like to watch the making of a film before I see the film and this is similar to that). I just hope that the Quicktime Apple Channel has a link to it otherwise I'll have to visit one of t news/rumor sites to find the link.:(


    Suggest you at least find the events page where the keynote is likely to be, and link to it now. If you just go to apple.com and start your hunt there, you are likely to be hit in the face with a brand new product. Surprise spoiled. :)





    lady gaga egg. egg is Lady Gaga.
  • egg is Lady Gaga.



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 10:05 AM
    No they won't stand out in the data, because each cell tower or Wi-Fi hotspot is only included once in the database. And there is no information regarding how much time you spend in each location.

    If locations are recorded AND time/date stamp - then how much time you spend in each location is tracked inherently. If you "log in" at one time here and then another 20 minutes later - there's a history of time spent. Maybe not foolproof... but to say that no information is there isn't accurate.





    lady gaga egg. lady gaga egg grammys pictures
  • lady gaga egg grammys pictures



  • Pressure
    Sep 19, 08:57 AM
    So this was a bad time to order a 15.4" MacBook Pro 2.16Ghz, 100GB harddrive, 1GB ram with 256MB VRAM? :p





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga Egg
  • Lady Gaga Egg



  • rovex
    Mar 22, 12:59 PM
    Yes, and RIM has a history of making excellent touch screen devices.





    :rolleyes:

    And what bearing does that have on this? Yep, zip.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga Egg
  • Lady Gaga Egg



  • GekkePrutser
    Apr 6, 12:52 PM
    A hard drive uses less than 2 Watts while reading or writing. Flash uses the same or more when it is used; it only has an advantage when it is not used, where the hard disk drive has to spend energy to keep the drive spinning (less than 1 Watt).

    But that's when modern SSD's do a lot of their housekeeping, stuff like garbage collection. So as SSD's get faster and more advanced you might see the idle power drain get higher.





    lady gaga egg. gaga egg 2 Lady Gaga Arrives
  • gaga egg 2 Lady Gaga Arrives



  • Shananra
    Aug 6, 11:29 AM
    Does no one else think this event will only be about leopard? If they release any hardware, it's going to be the mac pro, and even that will only get five minutes of attention. (The xserves seem logical too because of what processors they are using) No other hardware, just leopard leopard leopard.

    Also, I don't see this as being as monumental of a release as everyone is making it out to be. There are some features that I would like to see implimented, but I'm not holding my breath. This is not to say that I'm being pessimistic, though.

    I think we will see some better game support, performance and security enhancements (for all the flaunting Apple has been doing about their security, they had better give us some security worth flaunting!), and something to do with bootcamp. (I still love the name!)

    Other minor things I'm expecting are the ability to put widgets on your desktop (without using some sort of "dev mode" like you do now), having multiple dashboards that can be assigned to different hotkeys, enhancements to most of the bundled apps ala the report from friday, and of course the updated finder.

    Oh, and finder. I don't think it will have tabs at all. Instead, I think your equivelant of tabs will appear in the left column, along side the favorite folders and drives. Notice how your harddrives/volumes is separated from your favorite places, picture a second separater there and below that your active folders. And for god's sake, give me a directory tree! :rolleyes:

    Vista doesn't concern me much, and it shouldn't concern Apple. Tiger still kicks Vista's ass up one side and down the other, then up the first side again for good measure. Has anyone else here tried the vista beta? It's such a pain to use, and I've been a windows user since DOS. I see no reason why Vista should be so... unintuitive other than to try and compete with OSX. If they don't do some serious rethinking on it, Apple will continue to enjoy quite a bit of growth. ;)





    lady gaga egg. lady gaga egg grammys pictures
  • lady gaga egg grammys pictures



  • doctor-don
    Apr 27, 10:43 AM
    I'm glad they're fixing this "bug"

    But their response is utter crap. They know it - and now everyone knows it.

    As reports came out over a year ago about this - it's only after this tremendous bad press that they "found" it. Mhhhmmmm sure.

    Commenting on it officially is not the same as "found" it.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga at the Grammy Awards
  • Lady Gaga at the Grammy Awards



  • marksman
    Mar 22, 03:04 PM
    I don't get all the negative ratings/comments.

    1. Competition is good (I know this is hardly an original point)



    People keep saying that but in the smartphone market and now especially in the tablet market we have seen no evidence of that at all.

    In the tablet market Apple has released an iPad and an iPad 2 with literally no competition to impact their design or product and they have both been home runs.

    In the smart phone market, the iPhone came along and 4+ years later the only competition are all iPhone clones. There is no competition pushing or driving the market. Apple drives the market for both these segments and they do it regardless of what the competition is doing... and all the competition is doing in both cases is copying Apple, so that makes no difference at all.

    So besides being cliche and tired, the competition is good mantra is not even accurate or true when it comes to these Apple market segments.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga arrived to the
  • Lady Gaga arrived to the



  • Kane.Elson
    Jul 28, 03:57 AM
    You might want to make that til Tuesday September 12 when the Paris Apple Expo opens with an Apple keynote.

    Yeah, I meant around that time. I'm not going to order it on midnight august 31st :P
    It's just painfull thinking about all the goodies coming out soon.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga Egg Grammys 2011:
  • Lady Gaga Egg Grammys 2011:



  • gkp
    Jun 17, 11:43 AM
    I got to my local RS at 8am, nobody there, left and came back around 8:45, there were a few people there. The manager was on his cell phone listening to a conference call. After the call finished, he said that it was decided that they are NOT taking pre-orders, but only reservations. He took our names and info and said he would call later in the day with "Pin Numbers" that were assigned to their store. He also said that he could not reserve any iPhones in their system/computer until 10am. So, basically what happened is another store entered their reservations before the 10am assigned time and took up all the pin numbers for OUR area. (This cheating store is in Sacramento, Ca.)
    So, later in the day, I called and the manager said that they could only hope for some iPhones to be sent to our store and if so, they would keep ours aside for us (first come, first serve). But, he said the likelyhood of this happening looks grim.

    Why did Apple/RadioShack even bother? Even the manager told me the whole process was screwed up.





    lady gaga egg. Lady Gaga#39;s egg hatches on
  • Lady Gaga#39;s egg hatches on



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 10, 07:07 PM
    I finished the Sebastien Loeb Challenge. It was incredible.
    I got a few decent shots along the way. I have more but i got tired of the copy/paste routine.

    I think they turned out alright, its the first time i've actually played with all of the settings.

    Clicky for 1920x1080

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/EigerNordwandKTrail.jpg

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/ChamonixMain.jpg

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/Toscana.jpg
    (it was in the middle of the day. filters are fun)





    lady gaga egg. lady gaga egg grammy 1 Lady
  • lady gaga egg grammy 1 Lady



  • rovex
    Mar 22, 02:51 PM
    Keep telling yourself that. You'll sleep better at night.

    Since it's true (I'm certain) you can enjoy living in a dump.

    People like you don't get far in life, sorry to say.


    If you can't spell "they're" correctly "you're" hardly a credible source.

    Battery life is worse because of the specs. Considering that the iPad can play sufficiently high-bitrate videos, I don't see much value in reducing battery life to compete on the basis of specs.

    Wrong. Battery life is worse because the size is considerably smaller.





    lady gaga egg. The eggs-cellent Lady Gaga: We
  • The eggs-cellent Lady Gaga: We



  • boonme
    Apr 5, 06:42 PM
    Philip Bloom and Larry Jordan are both heavy weights and their words go far in the film making community. Great to hear... I look forward to finding out more.





    lady gaga egg. lady walks Lady+gaga+egg
  • lady walks Lady+gaga+egg



  • kingtj
    Sep 13, 12:33 PM
    He's totally mistaken! The Cloverton CPUs will *all* be 64-bits, as Woodcrest (found in current Mac Pros) is. Intel is not going to ever go back to a 32-bit Xeon class CPU.

    The difference between Woodcrest and "Tigerton" is that Woodcrest CPUs achieve their "dual core" status by basically placing two complete Xeon CPUs under one outer casing, and making them communicate with each other through the front-side bus on the motherboard.

    Cloverton will be the same way, but with 4 cores packed into one casing, instead of just two.

    "Tigerton" will finally allow both cores to interconnect with each other through an internal interface built into the CPU, instead of slowing communications down by routing it off one CPU core, through the motherboard's front-side bus, and back onto the other core.


    This was his response:

    "Cloverton is not 64, Cloverton MP (Tigerton) is 64 and is still on the drawing board last I heard.




    lady gaga egg. lady gaga egg costume.
  • lady gaga egg costume.



  • Ahheck01
    Apr 12, 05:00 PM
    BTW, apparently this site is doing live blogging:

    http://www.finalcutmtl.org/2011/04/10/supermeet-live-sur-final-cut-mtl

    That's about all I could find.

    And for you english-only forum members, here's the translated version:
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.finalcutmtl.org/2011/04/10/supermeet-live-sur-final-cut-mtl&ei=rsmkTfiKLsL-rAHd44WGCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.finalcutmtl.org/2011/04/10/supermeet-live-sur-final-cut-mtl%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns





    NJRonbo
    Jun 23, 12:36 PM
    My name is on a list at one of the busier Central
    Jersey stores (Monmouth Mall) but I am being told
    that they aren't getting any phones on launch day.

    So, if THAT store isn't getting any I don't hold much
    hope for a lot of these others.





    iJohnHenry
    Mar 24, 04:57 PM
    Today, calling people who disagree with the Obama administration's antics "racist" is equivalent to calling someone a "doo-doo-head".

    This is a discouraging trend.

    They water-down the label, by misusing it so often. It will lose all real value.

    Fairly, no, make that really, stupid.





    balamw
    Apr 6, 04:40 PM
    I should say that I do own an Android device. I own an original Nook, and will probably pick up a 4-7" device at some point to play with in a generation or two.

    B





    Dark K
    Jun 22, 03:24 PM
    Nevermind my previous post, I just pass by my local Radioshack, and I think that every Radioshack will be getting the iPhones, why? I do not live in the states, I live in Puerto Rico, and by that being said, one of the sellers told me that they already receive the phones, just like Walmart, he even told me that the store has 8 (6 16GB black and 2 32GB black) iPhone 4s. Now is just a matter of time and wait.





    skunk
    Mar 23, 05:34 PM
    I keep seeing these pointless ad hominems popping up in your posts. It really is getting tiresome.Isn't that an ad feminam?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment