Wednesday, May 11, 2011

karina smirnoff peta ad

karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff Posing Naked
  • Karina Smirnoff Posing Naked



  • mikeinternet
    Nov 26, 02:34 PM
    http://www.theapplecollection.com/design/macdesign/images/21286fujitsustylisticmodded.jpg





    karina smirnoff peta ad. pro Karina Smirnoff.
  • pro Karina Smirnoff.



  • kalsta
    May 5, 11:00 PM
    What does that have to do with anything? :confused:

    Even if this was somehow relevant …

    You're the one who is always talking about the financial cost and economic return, as though it's all about money. I was just having a bit of fun with that topic. Don't take it too seriously. :)

    Not with their reasoning. My scientific literacy is pretty good, and I don't have an inherent mistrust of science which many Americans do.

    Gosh, then you won't be able to plead ignorance on judgement day! :eek:

    I don't doubt scientists when they advocate for the metric system, in science. Howeve, since most of the advantages of the metric system are really reserved to the sciences, the question of whether or not everything in life should be metric really isn't a scientific one; it's an economic and convenience one. In my daily life I do not need to easily convert between the mass of water and its volume or take temperatures relative to the boiling point of water.

    So you're saying that science has nothing to do with everyday life? Cake for the elite and bread for everyone else??

    I see no good sense in that. If the metric system was intrinsically difficult to use in everyday life, then maybe you would have a point. But it's not — it's actually much, much easier to use once you learn it.

    You say that you have no need for it in your personal life… but you know, I think you'd find it's a bit like an iPhone in that respect. I kept my old Nokia 5110 phone well past its use-by date because I honestly didn't have a need for anything beyond making and receiving phone calls. When the iPhone came out in Australia, I snapped one up because I wanted to have one less gadget in my pocket (iPod and phone) and now I don't know how I did without all those incredibly useful apps. The metric system, as many people here keep pointing out, enables some pretty easy mental arithmetic. You'd use it if you had it.

    No, but that doesn't mean that we should transition now either. It all depends on the ease of transition. This is why I think long term transitioning is the only real option available. Do things piecemeal in order of greatest economic return, and if there is no economic return on a particular item, forget it. There's no point in switching to something that is going only cost money; at some point there needs to be a positive return for it to make sense.

    You say it's about the 'ease of transition' but in the next breath you argue that it's all about 'economic return'. Personally I think you're clutching at straws to defend the fact that your country is behind the rest of the world in its ability to institute any kind of consistency with its system of measurements. But, we can agree to disagree.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Jenna Jameson for PETA
  • Jenna Jameson for PETA



  • arkitect
    Mar 29, 02:15 PM
    Hey Apple,
    I don't want my iPhone 5 to be leaking radiation...


    Too soon? :cool::rolleyes:

    No, not really.

    Just not funny at all.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. PETA has never been one to
  • PETA has never been one to



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 26, 03:08 PM
    Well, the fact is that there is one iPhone, and ten Android phones. But anyway, of course this fact is relevant. If I have 10 chances to do something, and only one chance to do something else... how often do you think the 1 in 10 chance is going to come around.... maybe 1 in 10 times?

    That's rather flawed reasoning. Unless you actually believe that people buying a smartphone will just pick one randomly. The outcome here isn't random, nor is the chance for every outcome 1/10.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff nude PETA pics
  • Karina Smirnoff nude PETA pics



  • DTphonehome
    Jul 29, 09:20 PM
    Of course Verizon will wait two years before they decide to adopt it into their lineup.

    Ha! Verizon will NEVER carry it.


    Anyway I'm on verizon and its been nothing but problems with them for the past year or so. Their 'can you hear me now' network has turned into the 'what? hello? HELLO? *click*' network. I'll be happy to switch if the new phone is not on verizon.

    I'm pretty happy with VZW service. Their phones are lousy and crippled, but after trying every other provider, VZW was the only one who had almost perfect service in NYC, and I need reliable service more than I need a shiny phone.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff and Maksim
  • Karina Smirnoff and Maksim



  • Popeye206
    Apr 7, 10:20 AM
    Good for Apple for being smart enough to secure production. Very smart.

    Also... just saw... another Japan Earthquake about 10 mins ago. 7.4.

    Not good for Japan!





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff arrives at the
  • Karina Smirnoff arrives at the



  • emotion
    Nov 22, 07:43 AM
    iChat is definitely going to be hugely important for Apple but so is letting all these features work seamlessly together with Windows users. The few options Apple has in this regard is making the iPhone Mac only or with Windows compatible apps or just bring osX to PC and be done with it.

    If we look at all the devices we want from Apple, they all need tight integration with the OS. An Apple branded iPod, iPhone, iTV, iSmart, iCamera, etc.. will be on the market sooner or later, so Apple will make and support countless Windows Apps or be osX only. I strongly believe that opening up osX will be easier to do and has a higher long term potential.

    Agreed. Another way for Apple to proceed here is to make the phone compatible with Outlook/iTunes on windows etc etc so that it's still perfectly usable but the experience is just that much better on OSX. This will lead people into buying Macs which is always Apples aim.

    I don't see OSX on generic PC hardware any time soon. Even though I would love to see that happen in many ways.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Campaign: peta2 | PETA.org
  • Campaign: peta2 | PETA.org



  • Umbongo
    Apr 21, 06:00 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/21/apple-developing-narrower-rackmountable-mac-pro-prototypes/

    It makes a lot of sense. Quietly cooling two CPUs, a high-end GPU, 8 DIMMs and multiple drives in such a form factor makes me a little dubious. That and it seems pure hearsay on the part of 9 to 5 mac.

    Mods please don't lock this, discussion of Mac Pro related articles in the main news section is really hard to have as 90% of the posts are by people who have little interest or knowledge in the topic.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff to go Nude for
  • Karina Smirnoff to go Nude for



  • z3r01
    Apr 26, 04:23 PM
    The way the Android OS is structured, and with the number of manufacturers making Android based smartphones, it would only be a matter time before the total number outgrew what one manufacturer of one phone could make.

    Smart! And exactly my point





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Visit PETA.org.uk.#39; The ad
  • Visit PETA.org.uk.#39; The ad



  • 0815
    Apr 5, 02:36 PM
    2010 - Apple Loses #1 Mobile OS spot to Android OS
    2011 - Apple pisses off their JB customers and loses 10% more
    2012 - Apple loses #2 and #3 spot to Windows Mobile & HP OS

    Within 12 months Apple will own the same market share as their computers, 9% ... and it'll have been the same story: rose to glory, abuse the customer and business partners, people get sick of the rulebook and leave for more open pastures.

    This is all deja vu from the 80s repeating itself, wow.

    I dumped iPhone at xmas, now I'll likely dump iPad 2 if this trend continues. If they really push the washington involvement to stop jailbreaking, I'll get rid of my 3 iMac\MB Air\MB Pro... I don't support companies who attack me. They're here because of me, not the opposite. If they don't get that, adios.

    Let's see it that way:
    - Microsoft needs to pay cellphone manufactures to put their OS on it (Nokia)
    - Google pulls an "Apple" to avoid nightmare fragmentation and over-customization of providers and their lack of support for new OS versions (as already admitted by google)
    - Apple will still make tons of money

    So apple is a sure winner, google still has a chance but needs to change things.

    Also: I don't feel attacked by Apple ... I have more the feeling they still put good quality products out, invest in innovation that is copied by others and keep the carrier from putting crap on the device, which I see as a good thing.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. audrina patridge peta
  • audrina patridge peta



  • doodosh
    Sep 16, 04:36 PM
    Looks like Kamino (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15249612/)

    great. thank you





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff
  • Karina Smirnoff



  • firestarter
    Mar 29, 08:41 AM
    Seems strange that they're not rolling this out to iDevices. I can't see them having to hand over 30% of the revenue to Apple - this looks like more of a Dropbox competitor.

    Possibly Apple's launch of a competitor is imminent, and Amazon just doesn't think that they can compete on Apple's home turf?

    I hope this is true. Could be quite useful.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Karina Smirnoff
  • Karina Smirnoff



  • SiPat
    Mar 29, 06:43 PM
    To paraphrase all those advocating that Apple (10% market share) should licence OS X:

    It is about time Kureha (70% share) licences it's technology to produce that whatyamacallit chemical for batteries.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Patridge#39;s Angelic PETA Ad
  • Patridge#39;s Angelic PETA Ad



  • Gasu E.
    Apr 25, 08:25 AM
    I'm not impressed if this is where the iMac display is potentially going , the current GPUs can barely drive the resolutions they have now in anything other than simple desktop apps . , can you imagine what video card you would need to drive a game (say portal 2 which has low to modest requirements) at 30fps + on a screen with 3200 or higher resloution ? Well whatever that GPU is , apple will ship with the one released 2 years ago and half the RAM it shipped with on the PC .
    <...>
    Think I ranted a bit then , sorry :rolleyes:

    :) I think you are just seeing advance preparation for something that won't happen for a while; moreover, when it does happen, it will start with smaller screens and work its way up to the larger ones over time. By the time it works up to a 20"+ displays, GPUs will be much more powerful.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Keri Hilson Asymmetric Bob
  • Keri Hilson Asymmetric Bob



  • ChickenSwartz
    Sep 15, 08:48 PM
    Does that mean that no updates for the 15"s? :o

    Might mean that they have 15'' boxes that are stil availible to be BTOed where as the supply of the "old" 17'' has run dry.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. partner Karina Smirnoff
  • partner Karina Smirnoff



  • Al Coholic
    Apr 7, 12:48 PM
    I see people still don�t understand what a monopoly is.And I see people are still taking the word monopoly used here too literally.

    Yeah, we know what a real monopoly is. Thanks.

    And here in the U.S. It generally starts with a company getting too much of the market and stifling out the competition. That's why there's the FTC.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Christian#39;s ad takes place in
  • Christian#39;s ad takes place in



  • gugy
    Aug 2, 01:45 PM
    I know that everyone thought 30" would be too big before they were released, but still, 40" for a desktop screen? That's bigger then most TV's. Think about cost as well. 42" LCD's (not plasmas) run at least $3K, and are usually 1366x768. There's likely a few 1080p screens, which would be probably around $5K. Considering the 30" is 2560x1600, we're looking at something around 4000x2500 (or whatever the ratio is). That would be WAY too expensive to ever be feasible to anyone except for a SMALL percentage of people/companies.

    Yes, it would be expensive but some people out there and companies could afford. I bet the price would be the same when they introduced the 30" $3,500.
    If you think the advantages of such a monitor for Pro people, I don't think $3,500 is so bad. The monitor would pay for itself quickly.
    Bring it on Apple!





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Jorja Fox PETA Save Baby Seals
  • Jorja Fox PETA Save Baby Seals



  • BC2009
    Apr 7, 12:09 PM
    Apple does learn from the competition... no doubt. And competition is always good. But, at the same time, Apple does seem to be the one that does something different and changes the game way more than the others.

    Apple is extremely proactive. Which means they have a plan in place. When competition does something good that fits with their plans, then Apple can add it as a line item to their existing plans and assign it to a specific iOS release.

    The competition on the other hand is defining their plans and goals completely based on what Apple does or what Apple's critics are saying. They do not have a very long-term vision of where they want to be and are by-and-large reactionary to what Apple is doing.

    I will say that Google does indeed have a long-term vision, but not for Android's features. Google's long-term vision is to do anything they can to ensure they sit in between the user and the information on the Internet so they can advertise to them. They see Facebook as a major threat in this regard as well as Apple. Google's long-term plans are being disrupted by these other major players. Android/Honeycomb is a reactionary attempt to correct for some of that.





    karina smirnoff peta ad. Her ad will launch this fall
  • Her ad will launch this fall



  • MShock
    Mar 30, 07:56 PM
    Are there any new internet or network features? Is internet access built in differently to take advantage of the cloud as the major news sources claim?

    More to the point, I'll be interested in the new focus after 10.7 b/c the new team head is focused on internet tech and cloud services� I want to see something like Chrome OS but can run native apps with a radically new UI, something simple like Sony's Rachel UI for the Xperia X10, or the PS3 UI� or even iPad UI...

    Also, new filesystem for the Love of God� please! License something or develop your own� HFS+ is old and dead. We should, at minimum, have a 64-bit system, with clones, and full disk encryption. Maybe links to cloud/web services in a unique way no one have thought of yet� Just get rid of all the redundancy and crap to make a super efficient machine�





    ECUpirate44
    Apr 10, 08:15 AM
    I woke up and checked this thread just to see if all the people who really think it's two woke up and realized it's not 2 its 288.

    I should have known that wasn't going to happen. All that happened was another 2 pages :eek:. What an EPIC thread :D





    Shasta
    Aug 2, 11:54 AM
    This is a summary of what I think WWDC will be like: more can be found at a thread I unfortunately wrote right as this one was being published.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=221151

    "Myths, Dreams, and Expectations"

    so here we go!

    Myths:
    Powerbook G5
    iPhone
    iTablet
    iPod


    Dreams:
    New Displays
    Price Drops
    Free Candy and Naked Women

    Expectations:
    OSX 10.5
    New Hardware: Pro Macs, X Serves, MacBook Pros

    My reasons for all of this can be found at the other thread

    Shasta
    (Sorry for the thread spamming)





    Josias
    Sep 15, 05:28 PM
    I know this is half off topic, but I posted my predictions for Photokina in another thread here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=2836900#post2836900).

    I would gladly bet my MacBook that they announce new MBP's on the 25th.;)





    corywoolf
    Mar 29, 03:00 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Nanobots in the bloodstream!

    It aint hardcore, unless it's hexacore, mega-giga-byte son





    generik
    Sep 15, 08:39 PM
    I checked the store after I saw this. 17'' BTO ship in 5-7 business days, so that is the 25-27th. 15'' ship in 1-3. All stock models ship in 24 hours.

    For as long as I can remember, it has never taken that long for BTO, even durning the back to school rush.

    Very nice evidence, thanks for the post.

    Does that mean that no updates for the 15"s? :o



    No comments:

    Post a Comment