Wednesday, May 11, 2011

jonah falcon proof

jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • JFreak
    Aug 8, 04:05 AM
    Looks like this will be a significant upgrade. Tiger was not what it was promised to be, in my eyes at least, so now I'm thinking they have finally made it better than Panther.

    Let's see...





    jonah falcon proof. film Jonah Hex has arrived
  • film Jonah Hex has arrived



  • 840quadra
    Nov 28, 06:51 PM
    Adds universal to the list of Companies I do not buy from..



    Wait..

    They are already on that list!


    GTH Universal! I bought my iPod, Every song on it, and will continue to do so. Stop Extorting the public, and possibly you may actually have some fans, or people that want to deal with your crappy company!





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • vand0576
    Aug 11, 01:39 PM
    am i the only one here that really thinks this is just a pathetic to even think apple is coming out with a phone? Personally, I can not see apple coming out with one. Honestly, I'm quite sick of hearing all of these posts about potential iPhone stuff. i just dont believe it would happen.

    From what we're read so far, especially the quote that went something like: "it's not like we're sitting around not doing anything." or however it went, and everybody read this:

    It's not a question of if, it's a question of WHEN

    I just find it rather funny that so many people are already giving it the name iPhone. I think that is the worst name ever, and a little too predictable. Even the false "iChat Mobile" was a far superior name.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • amin
    Aug 18, 10:28 PM
    Obviously, inherently the iMac design is inferior to the Mac Pro/Powermac.

    It may be obvious, but based on your earlier statement that a Conroe iMac would be "able to crunch through" apps faster than a Mac Pro, the obvious seemed worth identifying.

    But I think there's a bigger reason why Apple chose to go all quad with the Mac Pro: Apple chose all quad because a duo option would have had the same performance in professional apps (again, excluding handbrake and toast which are the only two examples touted about). A single processor Woodcrest or Conroe option will have the same obtainable CPU power for 90-95% of the professional market for another 6-12 months at the very least.

    So you think they put an extra processor in across the line just to be able to say they had a quad? Even the AnandTech article you used as a source showed here (http://www.anandtech.com/mac/showdoc.aspx?i=2816&p=18) that PS took advantage of quad cores in Rosetta

    Here's some data regarding the Mac Pro's FSB:
    *snip*
    What can we take from this? Because of the use of FB-DIMMs, the Mac Pro's effective FSB is that of ~640MHz DDR2 system.

    And how does it fare in memory latency?
    *snip*

    Your points about latency and FSB are not separate negatives as you have made them. They are redundant theoretical concerns with implications of unclear practical significance.

    As for bandwidth, although the Mac Pro has a load of theoretical bandwidth, the efficiency is an abysmal 20%. In real use a DDR2 system has 72% more usable bandwidth. (source here (http://www.anandtech.com/mac/showdoc.aspx?i=2816&p=11))

    I don't know bout you, but if I were a heavy user of memory intensive apps such as Photoshop, I'd be worried. Worried in the sense that a Conroe would be noticeably faster.

    I am not worried. Everything anyone has come up with on this issue are taken from that same AnandTech article. Until I see more real-world testing, I will not be convinced. Also, I expect that more pro apps such as PS will be able to utilize quad cores in the near future, if they aren't already doing so. Finally, even if Conroe is faster, Woodcrest is fast enough for me ;).

    Memory issues aside, Woodcrests are faster than Conroes, 2.4% on average (source here (http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=2795&p=6))

    I think you misread that. They were comparing Core 2 Extreme (not Woodcrest) and Conroe to see whether the increased FSB of the former would make much difference.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon. Jonah Falcon may
  • jonah falcon. Jonah Falcon may



  • Sydde
    Mar 17, 01:04 PM
    �Change� means nothing ... you don�t want to deal with the monetary/financial crisis in this country, you want to keep the system together for the benefit of the banks and the big corporations and the politicians...When you voted for 'change' in you really voted for more of the same.
    As opposed to voting for breaking the system down for the benefit of banks and big corporations? We have seen the actions of neo-liberals like Scott Walker: if he gets his way, the whole state will belong to Cargill and Schneider and Bergstrom and Johnsonville, etc, with no government left to protect citizens and businesses from corporate interests. Paul is cut from the same cloth. Put him in the Whitehouse and there will be millions of people protesting full time in DC, because they will have nothing else to do with their time.

    Paul wants to shut down government. All that would be left is the few peace officers needed to protect business from millions of poor people. That is the neo-liberal utopia, as envisioned by Alisa Rosenbaum. This kind of policy has clearly been shown to be a recipe for potentially violent revolution:In his Brief History of Neoliberalism, the eminent social geographer David Harvey outlined "a theory of political economic practices that proposes that human well-being can best be advanced by liberating individual entrepreneurial freedoms and skills within an institutional framework characterised by strong private property rights, free markets, and free trade." Neoliberal states guarantee, by force if necessary, the "proper functioning" of markets; where markets do not exist (for example, in the use of land, water, education, health care, social security, or environmental pollution), then the state should create them.

    Guaranteeing the sanctity of markets is supposed to be the limit of legitimate state functions, and state interventions should always be subordinate to markets. All human behavior, and not just the production of goods and services, can be reduced to market transactions.

    The only people for whom Egyptian neoliberalism worked "by the book" were the most vulnerable members of society, and their experience with neoliberalism was not a pretty picture. Organised labor was fiercely suppressed. The public education and the health care systems were gutted by a combination of neglect and privatization. Much of the population suffered stagnant or falling wages relative to inflation. Official unemployment was estimated at approximately 9.4% last year (and much higher for the youth who spearheaded the January 25th Revolution), and about 20% of the population is said to live below a poverty line defined as $2 per day per person.

    For the wealthy, the rules were very different. Egypt did not so much shrink its public sector, as neoliberal doctrine would have it, as it reallocated public resources for the benefit of a small and already affluent elite. Privatization provided windfalls for politically well-connected individuals who could purchase state-owned assets for much less than their market value, or monopolise rents from such diverse sources as tourism and foreign aid. Huge proportions of the profits made by companies that supplied basic construction materials like steel and cement came from government contracts, a proportion of which in turn were related to aid from foreign governments.source (http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/201122414315249621.html)

    Except, Americans are not likely to wait 30 years before fighting back.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof video.
  • jonah falcon proof video.



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 27, 08:32 AM
    I'm glad they're fixing this "bug"

    But their response is utter crap. They know it - and now everyone knows it.

    As reports came out over a year ago about this - it's only after this tremendous bad press that they "found" it. Mhhhmmmm sure.

    Even if one is "Apple friendly" when looking at this objectively that's a weak response.

    Don't really care whether that is considered tracking or whatever word you want to find. Also, don't care if Apple upload or not!

    When I turn something OFF, I need to be able to trust that it is OFF

    Yes, we all have to realize we are constantly "logged" with IPs, cell towers,
    EZ-pass etc. BUT there is no way they can make me believe this is a bug. We are almost at ios 5, so plenty of time to fix this.

    It's a bad judgement on Apple's part, thinking that it doesn't cause any harm.

    Well it does - to their reputation!





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof video.
  • jonah falcon proof video.



  • talkingfuture
    Apr 6, 10:09 AM
    Sounds good, might be a bit nearer to buying one by then too!





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof video.
  • jonah falcon proof video.



  • Multimedia
    Jul 28, 04:57 PM
    I am a new Mac owner. I just bought my new 20 " iMac and I am learing aout the upcomming conference and possible new product releases. I
    Would appreciate any thoughts on my question.

    I am considering returning the new 20" I just bought in the 14 day period and taking the 10% hit and waitning to see if the iMac gets updated and I will repurchase. What is the likelyhood that the version I have will be updated. I would be bummed if I just bought it and I am at the end of a cycle. The $160 fee would actuallly be worth it to me to get thte latest. I would have to return it prior to the conference to stay within the 14 days but i may not want to loose out on lthe chance to get the latest.

    Any thoughts on this 20 " model be increased with a new processor??

    Thanks,

    New Mac owner.....merk850

    dont take it back.

    I dont think that the difference will be that much, with the new systems.

    If your happy with its performance then keep it.
    A mild CPU boost isnt all that, and I doubt that the video cards will be upped that much.

    I wouldnt take the hit in money lost, cause you can always sell it later down the line and get the lastest and greatest thats really a must buy.I respectfully disagree. I say take it back and be ready for a much faster iMac Core 2 Duo. You want the latest, take it back. It won't be the latest for many more weeks. Core 2 Duo will be the latest for two more years.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • spencers
    Jun 15, 02:29 PM
    So did I! She called me and gave me my pin 24000000xxxxx.

    Neat, I'm 22000000xxxxx





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • roland.g
    Apr 25, 01:39 PM
    Looking for an easy settlement. Not going to get it. Gold digging morons.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof picture.
  • jonah falcon proof picture.



  • grue
    Apr 11, 08:42 PM
    Oh, and this is a more minor gripe, btu they need to pull their heads out of their asses and fix their volume licensing program, it's rubbish.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof. same-sex
  • jonah falcon proof. same-sex



  • TheSideshow
    Apr 25, 01:35 PM
    They cant lose this surely?

    Even Android stores your location in the exact same way iOS does.

    Except secured





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof. if you
  • jonah falcon proof. if you



  • dukeblue91
    Apr 6, 01:30 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Motorola doesn't "get" tablets yet, but the G1 didn't sell well either. Let's look at the market again in two years, I bet it'll look a lot different.

    Not if you take any one model against whatever current iPad model.
    The same goes for the iPhone vs anyone else.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof. for proof
  • jonah falcon proof. for proof



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Sep 1, 08:55 AM
    So i'm wondering, if the standard cars are indeed copy/pasted from GT4, then what about the new standard cars they will be adding (like updated models from the past 5 years)? Obviously the ps3 can handle higher poly models, so surely they wouldn't build new models then scale them down to match gt4... That would be idiotic.





    jonah falcon proof. now….the proof is in the
  • now….the proof is in the



  • GQB
    Mar 31, 05:07 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Wow... classless AND wrong at the same time. Care to go for the hat trick and throw in 'fanboi' too?





    jonah falcon proof. Want proof?
  • Want proof?



  • generik
    Jul 15, 08:21 AM
    1. Notice the power plug hole at the top? Now imagine a cord running out of it. Yup, there is a reason why Apple has put it at the bottom.

    2. Top heavy.

    There are advantages to having it on top too.

    1) Hot air from components in the case rises to the top of the case..
    2) Fan in PSU vents it out of system





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof video.
  • jonah falcon proof video.



  • orkle
    Nov 29, 08:45 AM
    Just goes to show you how corrupt the music business really is!:mad:

    And how little the average user actually knows about it.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof video.
  • jonah falcon proof video.



  • Vulpinemac
    Apr 19, 09:07 PM
    Yes. People here are failing to understand the difference between traditional patents that we usually hear about here, and design patents. I believe what Apple is suing over is infringed design patents. That the Galaxy S has a icon grid method for selecting applications is irrelevant in that case. They tried to copy the general design and likeness of the iPhone, which is against the design patents.

    Also, whoever it was arguing it previously... Let's not trot out the whole "Apple lost the 'look and feel' argument against Microsoft" thing. That was a different case. Design patents still get filed and granted all the time. This is a new case.

    To clarify even farther, the Microsoft "look and feel" lawsuit was a Breach of Copyright suit that Apple lost, not a patent suit. Apple took to patenting their 'look and feel' in order to have a more solid foundation to base future lawsuits.





    jonah falcon proof. jonah falcon proof photo.
  • jonah falcon proof photo.



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 03:54 PM
    You're absolutely right. Better than the junk in the app store. At the end of the day there aren't that many QUALITY apps on ipad either. I know because I have one.

    "Junk?" You're hilarious. Show me a single Honeycomb app that compares to GarageBand. Keynote. Pages. OmniFocus. Swords & Sworcery. Djay. The list goes on and on. Enjoy your widgets. It's too bad for your wife you don't know how to find and download good iPad apps for her.





    puckhead193
    Aug 26, 09:57 PM
    god i hope new iMacs are coming out on tues. My butt will be at an apple store placing the order in 5 seconds... well not literally i'll wait till the weekend, but still.... i want an iMac...the mac pro is way to big for my college dorm (i think)





    Metatron
    Nov 28, 11:38 PM
    Actually, they do. They also got paid on every blank tape sold when cassettes were big. I think it is crazy for everyone to think that the music industry is greedy when it getting squeezed out of all of their revenue streams. So, Apple makes hundreds of millions off of their back on the itunes site, and a billion off of iPod sales, and they cannot share in the wealth?

    It doesn't cost the consumer any more, why wouldn't you want the people who actually make the music you are listening to get compensated?

    This debate is stale. People want something for nothing.

    You my friend, sound like a socialist...





    *LTD*
    Apr 6, 07:51 AM
    Impossible.

    Apple's no longer supposed to care about their Pro software.

    This will never happen.





    leekohler
    Apr 27, 02:26 PM
    They're not. The proper file is flat. I downloaded and opened the PDF from the White House. Flat in both Illustrator and Photoshop, just one group on one layer... and no security on the PDF. No embedded fonts.

    This is a fraud.

    Uh huh- thanks again, fivepoint.





    NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 19, 02:25 PM
    All that I get from that quote is that they are using older models, but that they will, obviously, be rendered in the new GT5 engine. So, the marketing team can say all they want, but actual screen shots of Standard™ cars do not show much improvement, if any at all, resolution increase notwithstanding.

    Based on what, old gameplay footage? Game are often tested with old resources while the new models are being built. God of War used a stick man with a sword until they got Kratos done.



    Look at this pic:
    http://us.gran-turismo.com/c/binary/images/5294/gamescom2010_029a.jpg
    That rx-7 looks tons better than anything GT4 ever had, but its still not as nice as the "premium" cars. I am assuming of course that this is live-rendered, and i believe it is due to the jaggies on the rear of the rx-7, which i can't imagine they would let slide on a pre-rendered shot.

    Time will tell, of course, but i'm certain they didnt just import models from GT4. What the hell would they have been doing for the past 5 years?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment