Monday, May 9, 2011

jessica simpson 2011 weight gain

jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. JESSICA SIMPSON 2011 HAIRSTYLE
  • JESSICA SIMPSON 2011 HAIRSTYLE



  • EagerDragon
    Aug 27, 11:03 AM
    Apple is now getting their parts from the same bin that PC makers use. Intel = cheap parts. Cheap parts = low quality.

    Same thing with the batteries....

    OS X can run on PPC and X86. Apple should target X86 to consumers and PPC for pro's.

    That $100 million that Apple just wasted on Creative could have meant new supercooled mobile G5's if it would have been pumped into IBM (Power.org). Instead we have these halfbaked Wintel parts to deal with MUCH fewer problems with PowerPC based Mac's.

    http://www.appledefects.com/?cat=6

    http://www.appledefects.com/wiki/index.php?title=MacBook_Pro

    If Apple could not get IBM to provide cooler and more powerful chips back then with the full set of customers behind them......... what makes you think that the pro comunity will be able to do so?

    I have no idea what the pro vs the rest of us is but I am sure it is less than 100% of all users, as such it is less likely.

    IBM has no incentive to produce a cool and fast chip, our pro comunity also wants performance to create all those videos and edit all those photos.

    There are a few snags, but they will iron them out. I am glad they did the switch to Intel. Do notice from my signature I do not yet own one, I am waiting for Leopard to take full advantage of the Intel chips. So this time next year I will be looking to get my 1 or 2 additional systems based on SantaRosa and Leopard.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica+simpson+2011+
  • Jessica+simpson+2011+



  • mweingar
    Apr 6, 02:43 PM
    I purchased a Xoom over the weekend it's a great device, a little heavy, but very awesome for its first pass. I used to own an iPad 1, gave it away, didn't want an iPad 2. Why do I need two devices of the same OS where the UI was designed for the iPhone (smaller device) to begin with? I love the versatility of honeycomb, widgets are phenomenal on a large tablet screen. Everything is great about the interface so far, although there are a few things here and there which make no sense, but I'm sure they'll fix that. I ran into some bugs, called Moto support, they troubleshooted with me, fixed it and were really cool about it. As far as hardware, the materials are great, but definitely Motorola needs to learn a thing or two about button placement. They put the sleep/wakeup button on the back of the device. I used to like to hit the home button on the iPad to wake it up and do stuff (while I was having a bowl of cereal for example), with the Xoom I can't do that, I HAVE to pick up the device. Another interface/hardware awkwardness are the volume buttons and I cannot find a way to change volume within the device itself, unless I press the volume hardware buttons a window will popup.

    Other than that, I can live with all this, and the device is extremely awesome and a fresh feeling of a new UI the way it should be done for a tablet.


    You list ONE issue with the iPad, that it looks too much like the iPhone, and then go on to a laundry list of issues on the Xoom that culminates in a tech support call and THAT is your preferred device?

    Rock on winner. I have a bridge I want to sell you.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica Simpson is receiving
  • Jessica Simpson is receiving



  • wovel
    Apr 19, 04:20 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/19/analysis-of-apples-lawsuit-against-samsung-includes-ios-device-sales-numbers/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/19/142014-apple_samsung_lawsuit.jpg

    Former Engadget editor Nilay Patel lays out a thorough analysis (http://thisismynext.com/2011/04/19/apple-sues-samsung-analysis/) of Apple's newly-filed lawsuit targeting Samsung (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-targets-samsung-with-new-lawsuit-over-galaxy-line/) for allegedly copying the "look and feel" of iOS devices with its "Galaxy" line of smartphones and tablets. Patel offers an excellent look at the overall lawsuit, as well as a claim-by-claim analysis of each of Apple's sixteen claims against Samsung.The entire report is a solid read for those looking to understand more about how Apple is approaching the issue.

    Interestingly, the background portion of the lawsuit also provides total sales numbers for various iOS devices "as of March 2011". Comparing those numbers to known sales as of the end of asymco's Horace Dediu has calculated minimum unit shipments (http://www.asymco.com/2011/04/19/review-of-apples-unit-numbers-released-in-legal-filing-prior-to-earnings/) for the various devices during the first quarter of 2011.

    In the lawsuit, Apple variously notes that either "as of" or "by" March Apple had sold more than 108 million iPhones, over 60 million iPod touches, and over 19 million iPads.The question becomes whether the implied level of 4.2 million iPads sold during the first quarter of 2011 is an accurate number, in which case Apple's performance would have fallen well below expectations, or simply an understatement by the company.

    Apple is set to announce official figures for the quarter at its earnings release (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-to-announce-q2-2011-financial-results-on-april-20th/) tomorrow. The release should include specific sales figures for the iPhone and iPad, but Apple generally does not issue specific numbers for the iPod touch, instead reporting total sales for all iPod models and then sometimes breaking out a rough share for the iPod touch or stating the device's growth as a means of highlighting its performance on the earnings conference call.

    Article Link: Analysis of Apple's Lawsuit Against Samsung, Includes iOS Device Sales Numbers (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/19/analysis-of-apples-lawsuit-against-samsung-includes-ios-device-sales-numbers/)

    Why is it so hard for people to read English. Nowhere does it indicate those are numbers for the first quarter. In fact it is pretty clear it does not actually include the month of March..





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica Simpson and Jessica
  • Jessica Simpson and Jessica



  • shamino
    Jul 22, 12:23 PM
    Anyway, wondering if Apple will cut the prices the way the PC market dictates?? Anyone have any ideas?
    Apple's business model is based on high margins. I don't think this is going to change.

    My guess is that they will release upgraded systems more often, and discontinue the slower systems more often, and leave the prices approximately unchanged.

    Don't expect dirt-cheap Macs (aside from closeout sales to dump old stock, of course), but do expect more powerful systems to come out much more rapidly.
    Now, if we could only get decent mic preamps, and everything wireless, guitar, etc, everything would be perfect.
    You can get tons of great audio gear. But you're going to have to start shopping in music stores and not in computer stores. And be prepared to pay for the quality you get.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. jessica simpson 2011 hairstyle
  • jessica simpson 2011 hairstyle



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 09:26 AM
    After an issue has arose and been debated to death and then even after the manufacturer has addressed the concerns of the paranoid, it is time to give it a rest.
    But then when those who wish to beat what should now be a dead horse into little bitty pieces continue, then yes you are correct. Maybe whiner is not the correct title for these people. ;)

    It's still news. The response came within the last 24 hours. If people are still debating this a few weeks from now - you can call them whiners... but it's current events in my opinion.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. are the weight gain
  • are the weight gain



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 02:35 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Anyway, like I said, I'm sure there's an explanation... are there any graphic designers here who can help?

    I already explained it to you.

    When you scan things in, depending on the software, you are often given an option to "auto-inscribe" or something, I cant recall the term. The software then attempts to read the document and embed real type into the PDF, rarely succeeding. I'm assuming that the pieces that came through just happened to be the clearest to read.

    EDIT: They probably DO want the controversy to continue! If I was in his shoes I would be eating it up. Every story on a right-wing birther makes the centerists even more alienated from the right.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. jessica simpson weight in
  • jessica simpson weight in



  • gkarris
    Apr 5, 05:18 PM
    will run only on iPhone 4 or iPad 2... :eek:

    ;)





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Madonna+weight+gain
  • Madonna+weight+gain



  • Westside guy
    Nov 28, 07:01 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?

    One of the Universal powers-that-be said a week or two ago (my paraphrase until I can locate the original) "Everyone knows that those devices are all about storing stolen music. This is our way of getting some of that revenue back."

    I realize there are a lot of people that use bittorrent and the like, but I'd like to believe there are also a lot of people like me. My music is pretty much all legal. After ITMS came online I went and purchased copies of the (reasonably few) songs that I had at one time obtained illegally. The vast majority of my music is actually ripped from my CDs, which were all purchased legally.

    Edit: From a NY Times article about the Zune (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/09/technology/09music.html?ex=1164862800&en=12038e7b077c3762&ei=5070): “It’s a major change for the industry,” said David Geffen, the entertainment mogul who more than a decade ago sold the record label that bears his name to Universal. “Each of these devices is used to store unpaid-for material. This way, on top of the material people do pay for, the record companies are getting paid on the devices storing the copied music.”





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica Simpson Cute Bob
  • Jessica Simpson Cute Bob



  • Tones2
    Apr 19, 02:45 PM
    Talking to me?

    I am not trying to convince; simply stating opinions by providing facts. Problem?

    No, I was talking in general. Not at all specifically about you.

    Tony





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica Simpson
  • Jessica Simpson



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:51 AM
    I used to think that until I replaced my 12" Thinkpad with a (budget) 15" Thinkpad. A 15" laptop is obviously a lot bigger, possibly heavier and definetly more difficult to carry around everywhere. I'll never buy a 15" laptop again.

    It depends on how you will be using it, but one good option that works for me is to go for a 13" so its more portable then get a cheap 17"/19" TFT monitor for home and use it to extend the desktop. Forget Merom, I don't know how I survived for so long without an extended desktop.

    An extra 17"s really does change your life!
    totally agree
    Currently i'm using a 12.1" notebook(PC) with a 19" desktop LCD for photo editing :p





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica Simpson#39;s quot;weight
  • Jessica Simpson#39;s quot;weight



  • caspersoong
    Apr 7, 07:14 AM
    I might get it if it gets better graphics...





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Jessica+simpson+weight+loss+
  • Jessica+simpson+weight+loss+



  • thejakill
    Mar 22, 01:00 PM
    I hope these catch on enough that I can actually buy an iPad.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. little weight gain
  • little weight gain



  • spillproof
    Mar 22, 01:51 PM
    Now it has become a battle of who will get my $500 bucks.

    Let the games begin! *grabs popcorn and soda*





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. JESSICA SIMPSON WEIGHT 2011
  • JESSICA SIMPSON WEIGHT 2011



  • twoodcc
    Aug 14, 05:54 PM
    well to my understanding, there should be a lot of change between GT5 prologue and the full release. we won't know til it comes out, but i sure hope that it is much better.

    i personally like all the cars and graphics. i like how it keeps up with how many miles you have on each car, and that you need to change the oil and everything. but maybe that's just me. its cheaper for me to play the game instead of actually buying a nice sports car.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. jessica simpson 2011. knows
  • jessica simpson 2011. knows



  • h'biki
    Apr 11, 01:51 AM
    I would think this revision will support 3D video editing, right?

    I sure hope so. If it doesn't, then they're not really skating to where the puck will be.

    Lightworks is already there. Avid is getting there quick.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. jessica simpson 2011.
  • jessica simpson 2011.



  • wizz0bang
    Jul 14, 05:29 PM
    Here are my guesses/wishes:

    Mac - New Mini tower case (2 HD, 2 CD bays)

    Mac $1499
    (Conroe) Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 4MB cache
    1GB DDR2-800
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    250GB HD
    2x front USB, 1x front FW400
    4x rear USB, 2x rear FW400, 1x rear FW800
    Digital + analog audio I/O
    Bluetooth and Airport extreme
    Dual gb ethernet
    Keyboard and mightymouse

    Mac eXtreme $1999
    Same as above, but with 2.93GHz Core 2 extreme (maybe overclocked to 3GHz+ so Steve can gloat)


    Mac Pro: Similar case to previous G5 towers, all will be quad (dual dual).

    Mac Pro $1999
    2x Woodcrest 2.0Ghz
    1GB DDR667
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    2x250GB raid
    ATI Radeon

    Mac Pro $2499
    2x Woodcrest 2.66Ghz

    Mac Pro $3299
    2x Woodcrest 3.0Ghz
    More storage and more Ram

    Look for same hot video upgrade options.

    Come on Steve, I know you can do it!





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. With all the weight gain
  • With all the weight gain



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 27, 02:46 AM
    That's exactly what I wanted to say...there are 10 whiners in this MR board that make a lot of noise, compared to 1,000,000 out there that don't...so we always have the impression that Apple is faltering, which is totally nonsense.

    What matter are the independent reports and the statistical data that show, continuously, how Apple leads the pack in terms of support, reliability and MTBF; the rest is anecdotal evidence.

    It's not only about industrial quality, which often depends on outsourced companies, overseas workers and contractual enforcement. It's also about giving the support a customer needs...and Apple is second to none in that.

    You are talking crap. It is only about industrial quality. Nothing else.
    There are simply too many individual issues with the new MB and MBP here, and I do not want to repeat them. Mostly hardware, but some are related to using OSX and MSOS. You can read, so do that.

    APPLE has been 'second to none' in the eyes of APPLE users, compared to who? I think MAC OS is fantastic, but it does not mean, that all those who switch now to APPLE have to accept hardware lemons to get this OS... Absolutely no excuse for over 25% crap products delivered to the customers...

    Everybody knows that APPLE could have had a 40+ market share, but decided not to license out. We all would be happier now, but JOBS decided against that years back. So now we are talking about a less than 5% market share... JUst do your math: If they had a 40% share WW, we would hear millions screaming about their lemons...

    It seems there's too much luck involved when buying an APPLE product right now.
    When they finally get their QC act together I will gladly buy their product.

    Cheers, and no hard feelings.





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. jessica simpson 2011 hair.
  • jessica simpson 2011 hair.



  • shigzeo
    Jul 14, 10:09 PM
    there have not been enough reasons other than the 12" PB to be very excited about any computer for a while at apple. Suddenly, macbook and the new macpro look to be delivering, no matter the specs something worthy of a handclap. no money now, but next year or the next, there will be a new mac for me. just sold my ibook to buy a beautiful opus fidelio bicycle. it is much faster downhill than any intel core 2 duo "extreme".





    jessica simpson 2011 weight gain. Of weight terrible, jessica
  • Of weight terrible, jessica



  • NAG
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    And here I thought that data wasn't sent to Apple? At least they encrypted it so that you can't tell what actually is sent.

    Edit:

    But really, they are doing the right thing by truncating the size, removing it from files being backuped, and encrypting the file.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the wasn't sent argument was short for wasn't sent to Apple to track you personally. You're always sending out some sort of location data whether it be your IP or the wifi data. This was announced as a feature back when they first showed of location tracking on the iPhone (so you can't say it was secret). I guess the assumption was that people would remember context of what was said before. The context was that we knew about the anonymous wifi data and people were claiming location database on the phone was being used by Apple to track people personally (the 3rd party local access as a reasonable concern although a bit unlikely). I guess we should have been more explicit in and hoped people try to understand context instead of only becoming irrationally angry at the words "location". Oh well.

    Oh, and I like how people are claiming the non-encryption was said by Apple to be a bug and then acting incredulous. Yeah, that tends to happen when you make something up. The only thing that was a bug was the cache not getting culled over time or deleted completely when location services is off. Encryption is a new feature (that arguably should have been there to start) and the file being backed up was probably an oversight. I have no idea how Apple handles their audits but they should probably look into it since they messed up here and only addressed it after we got yet another "-gate" in the media. (Do they even have a fence at this point or is it just a bunch of gates? Maybe they should make a "-gate" for that.) Informing people is, of course, good. However hysterics and hyperbole don't really do a very good job of that.





    Flowbee
    Aug 5, 04:06 PM
    My longshot dream is the Mac Pro Cube.





    KingYaba
    Aug 27, 10:45 AM
    Maybe an x1800. We all just have to wait and see. :)





    KnightWRX
    Apr 20, 10:41 AM
    Well let's just check we are 'on the same page then'..

    Ok, lets.

    You agree Samsung have copied Apple, but only on things that you think don't really matter, while on the other hand anything where they don't look the same is terribly important..

    I agree that the pictures in the media do show some ressemblance, but since I know better, I waited for a full claims analysis. The complaint is broad and to not seperate it in parts and claim a "black or white" answer is quite disingenuous.

    In the many claims, the trademark icons remain to be seen by a court how much ressemblance/confusion there is. There is no point in arguing this since all it is at the end of the day is hot air. This one is up to a judge. Are these trademarks even registered ? If they are, what are they registered as and is Samsung's design really infringing on this ?

    Not matters we'll settle here anyway.

    As for the trade dress, again as I have stated, Apple claims a wide array of devices, yet the media have only posted pictures of the I9000. Other models don't share the ressemblances claimed here and it is baffling why Apple would put down their claims on all models. I question the validity of this one as it applies as broadly as the media paints it. Do I question for the I9000 ? Depends on the angle. In person, the phones are quite hard to confuse.

    Courts will tell again.

    Okay, got it!

    At least wait for me to validate your "on the same page" before you get it. That is what good faith discussion is about. ;)





    LordJohnWhorfin
    Aug 26, 09:05 PM
    Most credit cards have very good customer assistance departments and will assist you in dealing with uncooperative vendors.
    A while back I bought an iBook for my mom directly from Apple, set it up, and just a few days before leaving to deliver it (she lives in Europe) the damn thing died (it would no longer charge). Called AppleCare, went to the Apple store, talked to the "genius" (a real jackass, but that's another story) and essentially they wouldn't give me a refund because it was a "built to order" machine or exchange it for a new computer because I hadn't bought it at the local Apple store (I bought it online though the developer program).

    I called Visa, explained the story, they said you have to try to resolve the issue with the vendor first, I described what I had done and how uncooperative Apple had been. They said they'd call Apple themselves; an hour letter I got an apologetic call from Apple and an RMA number. I shipped my computer back to Apple by FedEx at their expense, and got full credit. They even restored my hardware discount :)

    So yeah, as another poster said, the squeaky wheel does get the grease...





    k995
    Apr 20, 05:56 PM
    No, it wasn't shown before the iPhone, the F700 had a different interface when it was shown.

    I am talking about lg prada among others if you bothered to read my post you would see that .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment