Tuesday, May 10, 2011

jennifer aniston 2011 pics

jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Look Style
  • Jennifer Aniston Look Style



  • Popeye206
    Mar 22, 08:01 PM
    My take...

    Competition is good.

    It will be interesting to see if the Playbook sticks. RIM is losing ground in so many areas and from what my daughter says (who works for one of the cell phone companies) that even with all the nice new goodies in BB's, that they are the smart phone that makes them all grimace. She says it's by far the worst phone to activate to trouble shoot. So, will the Playbook be any different?

    Samsung... could they have rushed that one out any quicker? They seem desperate to get a tablet to sell. So much for quality control I'm sure.

    Is the new Xoom about ready to be run over two minutes out the gate by other Android devices?

    From what I can see, the most damage is not going to come in the Apple arena... the iPad is different with iOS, it's proven (15 million sold and growing fast)... it's going to be the other Android devices. Each of them fighting for a small share of customers who don't want Apple.

    I honestly believe most consumers care less about the specs. The geeks on this site do.... but the average person does not care. They care about what they hear and see. They see iPads flying out the door. They know the iPad is slick and works.

    I'll go with the Analysts on this one... by the end of Apple will own 70-80% market share and the rest will be a mixed bag of struggling tablet makers.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Celebrity Jennifer Aniston
  • Celebrity Jennifer Aniston



  • leekohler
    Feb 27, 11:46 PM
    Normally, I would say they could fire the guy, but this is just not right. It seems someone was misled and it was not the college. Either way, the church will eventually come to realize just how misguided they are, or not- and go the way of the dinosaur. Either option is fine with me.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston 2011 People#39;s
  • Jennifer Aniston 2011 People#39;s



  • shamino
    Jul 14, 04:17 PM
    According to Appleinsider, the Mac Pro would have 2 4x and 1 8x PCIe slots. I see two problems with this. (1) All higher-end PC mobos out now have at least 1 16x slot, some have 2 for SLI/Crossfire.
    Re-read the article.

    It says there will be three available slots - 2 4x and 1 8x. These are the slots that will not be used by factory-bundled devices.

    The bundled ATI X1800/X1900 video card will be in a 16x slot. It probably won't physically fit anywhere else!
    (2) Why only 3 slots? PCs have 6 or so (as did the Power Mac 9500 & 9600) with a few regular PCI slots.
    4 slots. 3 unused. Not 3 total.

    Most PCs don't have more slots, either. Sure you can find a few counter-examples, but 6-slot systems are not common. And with the exception of the PM 9500/9600, Apple has never shipped a 6-slot system. (The Quadra 950 had 5. Everything else shipped with 4 or less.)
    Why would Apple shoot itself in the foot like this? The Mac Pro is supposed to be a lot better than all other PCs. It would be nice to have 2 16x lanes for SLI and a few PCI slots for older expansion cards and cards that don't need the bandwidth of PCIe. Besides, this is supposed to be a Pro Mac, which means professional people would want to add a bunch of cards, not just 3. I'd expect a person working in something like movie production would want to have dual graphics cards, a fiber channel card to connect to an xServe RAID and maybe an M-Audio sound card for audio input. Since I don't work in movie production, I wouldn't know, but it would make sense.
    You seem to think that a Pro system must have the capability of accepting every hardware device ever invented. (And how do you do this without making the case six feet tall?)

    Dual video cards are only used by gamers. I doubt gamers are going to be interested in buying one of these, for the same reason they don't buy other Macs - the software comes out for other platforms first.

    As for FC interfaces, they can work fine in any of the available slots. And there's no need for audio cards when you've got S/PDIF optical audio in/out.

    Remember also that a studio won't be doing both video and audio editing on the same console! The people who are expert at one job are not going to be expert at the other. And if your studio is so strapped for cash that the different editors have to share a single computer, then you're in pretty sad shape!

    I don't think you realize what you're asking for. A system that is capable of performing all possible tasks at once is just unrealistic. Nobody will ever equip a system like that, because no user will have those kinds of requirements.

    Even in the PC world, where more slots are common, you almost never find a system that has actually filled all those slots with devices.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston attended the
  • Jennifer Aniston attended the



  • SWC
    Aug 7, 06:42 PM
    1) When I did a system restore at work, it restored everything back on the date. I lost all my work since the date.


    You did something wrong then, System restore only rolls back the OS/install programs it doesn't touch user created data files.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Actress
  • Jennifer Aniston Actress



  • Tommyg117
    Aug 5, 09:51 PM
    Come on iPod and iPhone! and Mac Pro with blu ray!





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston#39;s new haircut
  • Jennifer Aniston#39;s new haircut



  • ConnorTurnbull
    Apr 25, 01:37 PM
    They cant lose this surely?

    Even Android stores your location in the exact same way iOS does.

    What are you talking about? This is Apple. When they do something wrong, it's ten times worse than if one of their competitors had done it!





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. about Jennifer Aniston,
  • about Jennifer Aniston,



  • fatfish
    Aug 7, 09:18 PM
    I had hoped for the ability to link files and folders with contacts in my address book, I can only hope this is one of those top secret items.

    I would also have liked some way of sharing my appointments in ical with the windows people I am meeting, to date ical will send them an email with an ical attachment, but they are unable to do anything with it.

    Someone please tell me I can already do these things or that I have a chance of doing them in X.5





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Actress
  • Jennifer Aniston Actress



  • kdarling
    Mar 23, 10:18 AM
    If you read my original post, you'll notice that I was referring to the fact that many programmers are careless about optimizing their code all because they can count on a large amount of resources, and because they get lazy.

    I think anyone programming above assembly language and/or on a device with more than about 16K of memory, gets lazy :)

    Most Mac programmers are good at optimizing, while many Windows programmers are not.

    Where does Apple's horrible iTunes for Windows fit into this myth?





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Hairstyle
  • Jennifer Aniston Hairstyle



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 24, 04:57 PM
    Today, calling people who disagree with the Obama administration's antics "racist" is equivalent to calling someone a "doo-doo-head".

    This is a discouraging trend.

    They water-down the label, by misusing it so often. It will lose all real value.

    Fairly, no, make that really, stupid.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Actress
  • Jennifer Aniston Actress



  • Gugulino
    Apr 6, 04:17 AM
    Looking for some controversy are we?!!! :rolleyes:

    No, I really think that iMovie is a good example of video-editing software. Did Apple changed FCP's look and feel in the last few years? No! It is outdated, that you have to admit for sure. iMovie has a far more modern UI, which should be adopted by FCP somehow. I didn't mean FCP should lose all its Pro-features. FCP could also adopt the easy way of handling your footage: In iMovie I see what I shot and can quickly add clips to the project without setting in and out points manually. And what about the precision-editor? For one project I abandoned FCP just because it has no precision editor.
    I think FCP could learn a lot from iMovie. And if the same man, who created iMovie, is also the chief of the Final Cut Studio Developer Team, it will happen!





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. jennifer aniston 2011.
  • jennifer aniston 2011.



  • edenwaith
    Jul 14, 04:30 PM
    I'm not concerned so much if this rumor is true or not, but I've never fully understood the need for more than one optical drives for most of the time. At work I've occasionally needed more than one optical drive to create back ups of software CDs, but that's about it. At home, however, the need just isn't there. The retarted Dell we have at home has two optical drives because Dell was too cheap to put in a single combo DVD-ROM/CD-RW. Instead they put in a CD-RW and a CD-ROM (it was SUPPOSED to have come with a DVD-ROM, but they didn't put it in). Times like that are just dumb.

    Personally, I'd opt for more hard drive space. There was one PM model that supported up to four internal hard drives, I believe.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. jennifer aniston 2011 oscars.
  • jennifer aniston 2011 oscars.



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 20, 12:44 PM
    I disagree. I think Apple will use Core 2 Duo (Conroe) in the iMac, and Merom in the MBP. The iMac could hold a G5, why not Conroe?

    On top of that, you'll notice that a 2.16 GHz Conroe costs $70 less than the 1.83 GHz Yonah that's in the iMac now, $70 less than a 2 GHz Merom, and $200 less than a 2.16 GHz Merom, increasing Apple's profit margins on the iMac considerably or allowing a price drop- plus they can advertise it as a desktop processor.

    In fact, even if Conroe was too hot (which I highly doubt, since the iMac had a G5), a 2.16 GHz Conroe underclocked to 2 GHz still saves $70 over a 2 GHz Merom.
    I don't disagree with your logic.... and in time I think the iMac will move to Conroe; However, the Merom is a drop-in replacement for the Yonah, and that fact alone suggests to me that Apple will upgrade the iMac to Merom first (WWDC). The very fact that Merom and Conroe will both be "Core 2 Duo" will let Apple pop in a Merom initially and then "upgrade" to Conroe with a mainboard upgrade at a later date. As you say, I don't think heat is an issue here.

    Only time will tell. :)





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Allure
  • Jennifer Aniston Allure



  • Denarius
    Mar 23, 11:40 AM
    Enough time to move diplomatically as well?
    There was tonnes of external political pressure exerted on Gadafi in the run up and he didn't shift an inch and proceeded to pick off unarmed protesters to an extent not seen in the other recent North African revolutions.


    I suppose the point at which "all other options have failed" is a debatable one, since everyone has different opinions on what constitutes a valid option.

    In the scenario that existed last week, it wasn't only 'what other options there', but 'what other options are there that will prevent Gadafi killing off the revolutionaries before the week is out. Other options of the latter type were non-existent.

    Gadafi needs to end it by standing down and the Libyan Government declaring free elections subject to UN oversight.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston for Allure
  • Jennifer Aniston for Allure



  • lasuther
    Apr 6, 03:34 PM
    The integrated Intel HD 3000 seems to be about equal to the integrated GeForce 320M when Barefeets did their tests on vidoe games.

    On Portal, the HD3000 was 68FPS and the 320M was 65FPS.
    On X-Plane, the HD3000 was 38FPS and the 320M was 43FPS.

    Certainly worth moving to SB processors.

    http://www.barefeats.com/mbps04.html

    The 4Gig RAM limit is more critical than the change in graphics.





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Actors Adam
  • Jennifer Aniston Actors Adam



  • G4DP
    Apr 27, 08:00 AM
    I thought they said that there was not any concerns?





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Aside from Jennifer Aniston
  • Aside from Jennifer Aniston



  • twoodcc
    Aug 5, 04:42 PM
    i just wish Monday would just get here already......





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. jennifer aniston 2011 haircut.
  • jennifer aniston 2011 haircut.



  • Popeye206
    Apr 19, 02:10 PM
    Is that your vetted legal opinion?

    We have a lot of couch lawyers in this group. :rolleyes:





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer Aniston Covers Allure
  • Jennifer Aniston Covers Allure



  • 8CoreWhore
    Apr 10, 04:37 AM
    As bad as it sounds for Apple to "boot out the others", Apple doesn't have the authority to do that. FCUG organizers chose to do it at Apple's request because they require the space and time. FCUG could have said no to Apple, but why would they? It's not a Canon Group, it's a FCU Group...





    jennifer aniston 2011 pics. Jennifer @ 2011 People#39;s
  • Jennifer @ 2011 People#39;s



  • gnasher729
    Aug 26, 06:09 PM
    I believe the 2.33 GHz Merom chip debuted at the same price as the 2.16 GHz Yonah when it was released. The prices of MBPs certainly haven't fallen. Apple has just been enjoying the extra profits from Intel's price drops of the past few months.

    At that time, Apple upgraded all MacBook Pros to the next faster chip without changing prices.





    daneoni
    Aug 27, 05:22 PM
    I see where you're coming from.

    So does this mean there will be no Powerbook G5s next tuesday?

    ...yeah no PowerBook G5 next tuesday?...say it aint so, say it aint so.





    Lone Deranger
    Mar 26, 08:26 AM
    ...at least Microsoft, and I hate it, does a complete overhaul of everything; sometimes it fails, and sometimes it succeeds)

    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 20, 09:40 AM
    I laugh at both dirt games because of this...
    Personally, I think Codemasters do a great job with racing games, but the problem is, the games they make are always a little more geared toward arcade-style racing. Realistic enough to really get you into the feel of rallying, or touring cars, or whatever, but not SO realistic that only pros can play the game. The early "Colin McRae Rally" games were tons of fun for that very reason. I only played the demo for Dirt though, so I can't really speak for it.
    ...Forza 3 online was a much unneeded step backwards.
    I didn't like it at all either... until recently. They've finally added production hoppers, where everyone in the race is using the exact same car. It makes for some GREAT racing. I've only done a few races so far, but they have been some of the best yet.





    citizenzen
    Mar 23, 12:15 PM
    ... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.

    If you listen to enough leftists you'll find plenty of people like me who question our involvement in Libya. However, to claim the policies are the same as Iraq ignores the very real fact that the United Nations Security Council approved this action.

    While that lends credence to the notion that this isn't simply another example of American imperialism at work, it still isn't sufficient to convince me that it's the best solution to the problem.





    maelstromr
    Apr 25, 02:42 PM
    again so that you might understand it:

    The issue is that the data are stored unencrypted on your iPhone. So everyone can steal your phone and find out where you've been in the last year. If you think that is not an issue then your job is not very important and your private life is very boring.;)


    It's not that Apple uses this info. It's about the fact that there is a gaping security hole that Apple did not fix.

    But that's different from APPLE "EXPLOITING" you, isn't it? Perhaps a dictionary reference will help you "understand it"?

    Verb 1. exploit - use or manipulate to one's advantage;
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exploit

    So, pray tell, what's Apple's advantage over you here?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment