Wednesday, May 11, 2011

front yard landscaping for beginners

front yard landscaping for beginners. Landscaping picture luxury
  • Landscaping picture luxury



  • osofast240sx
    Apr 8, 07:54 AM
    I think this makes somewhat sense... When i went to best buy on launch day they ran out... and then i went back and they were doing $100 pre-orders to be put on a list (which i never ended up doing)... so what they did is had a ton of people pay a hundred bucks to put on a best buy gift card and then "shorten" the supply so that people would have to be impatient and go buy somewhere else--which forced people to spend that hundred dollars at BB.
    Kind of a cheap selfish way to make money. hundreds of pre-orders and then only a few ipad sales...
    it still doesn't make sense to not sell what you have in stock though... stupidI was one of the ones that put $100 down then receive my pad 4 days later. i thought that was a little suspect.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Backyard landscaping is more
  • Backyard landscaping is more



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 8, 01:30 AM
    You are an idiot to believe any of that. BB wants to save stock for their Sunday ads. That is the drive to bring customers in. They do this with any limited product. It's their nature. They need a certain number that matches their ad. They will tell you they are out of stock but they are waiting for Sunday.

    Oh, so I'm an idiot to believe any of that and you're an idiot to believe OTHER chains don't do the same thing?

    HAHA! Thank You! You made me laugh. :D





    front yard landscaping for beginners. flowers front yard gardens
  • flowers front yard gardens



  • leekohler
    Apr 27, 02:49 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Oh- and you're always objective. You are arguably one of the most abrasive and biased people here, and proud of it.

    BTW- just opened the same file- no layers. So you tell me what I'm missing here.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. than front yard landscapes
  • than front yard landscapes



  • jrb363
    Apr 7, 10:39 PM
    Quota? Are these guys idiots?

    Best Buy isn't the only place to buy these... I've thought through the various marketing gimmicks, and really none apply here. Why would they do this...

    Maybe they ate too much magical unicorn dust and it clouded their judgement. :rolleyes:





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Front Yard, excluding governor
  • Front Yard, excluding governor



  • Silentwave
    Aug 17, 11:05 AM
    pc world, september issue, mentioned amd's plan for a quad core processor in 2007 and if that happens, some pc box will be faster than our best xeon powered machines...that is, he he, unless we get that quad core K8L amd with their 4x4 motherboard architecture which would enable a desktop to run two quads for a total of 8 amd cores (but the price of such a machine will debut at a very high price and probably won't directly compete with the mac pro)


    Um....that's why intel has quad core chips coming out...starting in *2006*
    On the Xeon side, Clovertown, on the consumer side, kentsfield. Sometime in the first half of 2007 I believe we'll see Tigerton, which will be an even more formidable quad core xeon, capable of more than 2 processor configurations- so if apple gets a 3 socket logic board, or a 4 socket one, we could have 12 or 16 cores.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Herb Gardens for Beginners
  • Herb Gardens for Beginners



  • ChrisA
    Aug 7, 06:13 PM
    I wonder how "Time Machine" is implemented. I miss having a feature like this. I used VAX/VMS back in the early 1980's (before UNIX became popular) and of course VMS keept histories of files. So if I was editing a file and saved it I could always get any of the old versions back. It was great. The feature was built into the file system and of course all the applications used the file system. Finally now 20+ years later we get this feature. From experiance I can say the for certain, _everyone_ will like this and come to depend on it. The second part "come to depend on it" will be more true than many of you now think.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Welcome to Garden Of Orchids
  • Welcome to Garden Of Orchids



  • daneoni
    Aug 27, 05:24 AM
    Damn PowerPC fans.

    Apple is INTEL now. We Love Intel Because Stevie Tells Us So.
    We hate AMD and IBM. Should Apple ever move to another CPU provider, we will seamlessly transition to hating Intel again. This is the Way of the Mac.

    What's so good about G5's anyway? They are slow, too hot, and skull juice.
    Why do we love Intel? Because Steve says to, and Core 2 Duo is powerful, cool, not permanently drunk, allows us to run Windows and helps Apple increase its market share.

    We love ATi because just like Intel, their products are the best at the moment. We still love nVIDIA because their GPUs are in the Mac Pro.

    We love Israel because they make our Core 2 Duos and we love China because they make our Macs. We love California because that's where Our Lord Stevie J is (Don't particularly care about the rest of the US, sorry guys).

    We love our Big Cats because they run so fast and look so clean and powerful (Hmmm... Mystery of OS codenames revealed?) and of course because they are not Windows, which are susceptible to breaking...

    People who live in Windows shouldn't throw Viruses?

    Off track...

    Anyway, Rawr to all you PowerPC fanboys (And girls)

    Intel 4EVER!

    ...yeah whatever you say fanboy





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Front Yard - Landscape Design
  • Front Yard - Landscape Design



  • gregorsamsa
    Aug 28, 07:35 AM
    OEM licensing OS X would not be a panacea. I supported NeXTSTEP/Openstep for NeXT and Apple. We had a nightmare dealing with OEMs who pushed us into the trash heap.

    When the merger happened they showed no more interest knowing that we could move the OS to Intel since we had it running on Intel.

    Motherboard manufacturers cut corners. OEMs cut all sorts of corners on their I/O cards.

    Corralling all necessary OEMs to stick to a specific spec would be a nightmare.

    Vista is a classic example of diluting your OS. Five years and counting.

    Apple is both a hardware and software company.

    The price for their latest Mac Pro shows how price competitive it is with the rest of the industry.

    Having built several clone boxes none of them from the case design, integrated motherboard design, controller design, heat transfer requirements, etc comes close to the Mac Pro. It doesn't include Hardware RAID out of the box. Big deal.

    When the clone industry can produce cases in general that compete for structural integrity, motherboards with as few cables, easily maintanable cases that are easy to keep dust free then Apple might feel concerned about it's claim to having the most complete experience.

    OS X has shortcomings in areas for Engineering (CAD/CAM, FEM, etc. All 3rd party concerns), Games (3rd party concerns, OpenGL 2 concerns that Apple will fix), Vertical Solution concerns (assuming Apple wants to attack the business sectors they will have to address this lack of productivity tools for Finance & Accounting within iWorks) and some other deficiencies.

    They are covering their bases and growing their base, quarter by quarter.

    When ROME is finally built are we all going to whine that you can save $50 here or there with a clone?

    I expect no less.

    Good points, some of which I don't disagree with. Yes, "Vista is a classic example of diluting your OS," but I'll still be surprised if it doesn't achieve record sales on release. Though Apple's userbase continues to grow (& rightly so!), the crunch time for Apple in sustaining this will surely come when the shops are full of competitively-priced, Vista-enabled PCs.

    Licensing out OS X wouldn't necessarily mean compromising its security; the compromise would come in some of the non-Apple hardware OS X ran on. Much has changed since the days of the original Apple clones that proved to be an expensive failure. Today, technology generally is much less expensive. Customers would appreciate the kind of choice that, after all, hasn't done too much harm to sales of Windows PCs. (I'd probably still buy Apple, but some others may buy a cheaper Dell running OS X).

    Granted that the Mac Pro is competitively priced, those recent comparisons with the more expensive Dell workstation overlook that the Mac Pro graphics (Geforce 7300 GT) cost approx $100; the Dell's Nvidia graphics are closer to $1,000. (A point for objectivity's sake).

    Like most Mac owners, I believe Apple are still by far the best for overall quality & service (though I think they're currently lacking at least one more consumer-aimed computer). I'm just interested in any ideas that could further expand the OS X userbase, & sustain it long-term.

    PS: ROME has already been built: M$. But that empire so overreached itself it now looks as if it's beginning to crumble.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. A tiny side yard
  • A tiny side yard



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 04:30 PM
    If you were picking on Mail.app's Stationery I'd probably agree with you.

    None of the things that Time Machine have been compared to seem even close to what they are planning to do. Including my own VMS file versioning analogies. System Restore is not capable of restoring a single file, and particularly not within a running application. It seems kind of more like a system wide undo function when it comes to files...

    B

    I'm not comparing it to system restore but to Volume Shadow Copy from Windows Server 2003. File-by-file snapshot by MS 3 years ago!
    I think Time Machine looks and probably is good, but after having seen all the pictures of the banners at WWDC mocking Vista, I expected someting REALLY NEW, not just warmed up. If they can't show the super super secret new stuff yet, then they shouldn't have used those banners. I find that arrogant...





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Garden Of Orchids
  • Garden Of Orchids



  • Lincoln
    Aug 6, 02:17 PM
    Was just trying to price out an IMac on the Apple store and the option of upgrade the keyboard/mouse to a wireless version was gone??

    Something new in the offing to be announced tomorrow perhaps??

    I think that the option disappeared when the wireless Mighty Mouse came out.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Many have a walkway that cuts across their front-yard landscaping. Its layout will vary,
  • Many have a walkway that cuts across their front-yard landscaping. Its layout will vary,



  • gnasher729
    Apr 27, 08:35 AM
    A "bug" right? ;)

    I thought they said that there was not any concerns?

    There was never anything to worry about. However, paranoia strikes, everyone goes mad without any reason, so what is Apple supposed to do? Note that the same paranoia has been striking against Windows phones as well now (look at theregister.com), with dozens and dozens of clueless idiots complaining that Windows is even worse than Apple, or equally bad as Apple, or almost as bad as Apple, based on the fact that Windows is using the same crowd sourcing that Apple (and Google) uses, and a general misunderstanding of what is actually happening.

    The only actual _real_ privacy problem that I have seen so far is that Google's database (they have a database of WiFi locations, just as Apple, Windows, Skyhook, and I think Nokia) is not secured enough and lets anyone get access to lookup the location of any WiFi base station (my home network is located within about 100 meters or about 20 homes; the centre of the circle is quite exactly where I live). Which means if for some reason you want to go into hiding, you better don't take your WiFi router with you. (People got all paranoid about the iPhone, but anyone trying to find you first has to find your iPhone, and usually that means they've found you as well, whether there is any data on the phone or not). This problem with Google's database affects _anyone_ with a WiFi router in the whole world, whether they have any phone or not.


    How much is it costing me to send the data to apple so they can crowdsource locations for everyone? I doubt AT&T isn't counting this towards data use.

    Apple sends this preferably over WiFi, in which case it costs you almost nothing. But you have benefits: Your GPS works immediately when turned on instead of taking up to several minutes (like the bloody TomTom in my car does, which is pretty annoying at times), and you can find yourself quite precisely on a map in the middle of London where GPS just doesn't work because of all the tall buildings; New Yorkers probably appreciate it just as much.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. weeds in flower garden control
  • weeds in flower garden control



  • Tom359
    Apr 25, 04:14 PM
    This is why we need a "loser pays" system.

    This would get rid if the "I'm going to sue you so you pay money to go away becuase it's cheaper than paying the legal bills." Our system has been corrupted by these nuisance law suits.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. front yard, window boxes,
  • front yard, window boxes,



  • Thex1138
    Apr 19, 07:37 PM
    It's a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

    Ridiculous nit-picking. http://kr.engadget.com/tag/samsung+galaxy+tab/ it's in Korean, but I'm sure you get the idea.

    @kdarling: look up.. up... 4 posts up.. There you go.

    I saw that too.. a chick in our office loves her GaxTab... but that's a definite iBooks cloner...
    I also had to joke about her reason for buying it,.... to back up her PC files and transport them from office to home n vice-versa... ;)





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Photo gallery of landscaping
  • Photo gallery of landscaping



  • applesith
    Apr 11, 02:03 PM
    LOL at all of the people saying it's a big mistake and bad move on Apple's part. They know what they are doing. Why would they do something that would hurt their iPhone sales?!

    They just put out the iPhone 4 verizon. If they refresh in June they will have to do both AT&T and Verizon. Otherwise, Verizon will always play second fiddle with updates. Dumb move. They are waiting for enough time to pass where it won't be just 6 months between verizon updates.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Forum: Beginner Landscaping
  • Forum: Beginner Landscaping



  • skunk
    Apr 28, 01:16 PM
    I ask you whether Rockwell Blake would be a competent President of the United States. You reply, "I have no idea. Who's Rockwell Blake?" You don't believe that he would be a competent President of the United States. You don't doubt that he would do that. You haven't formed any opinion about whether he would be a competent one.However, in your case, as opposed to your fictional version, you have formed an opinion.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Front Yard Garden 2008
  • Front Yard Garden 2008



  • VanNess
    Aug 7, 09:24 PM
    Alright, I'll take these one by one...

    Time Machine: Nice feature, nice implementation, nice eye-candy - but I don't see it as a heavily used feature. I mean, you should hope that it doesn't have to be heavily used. I think I can count the number of instances on one hand where I deleted a file that I regretted deleting later, and I've never screwed up my install to the point where I would need to revert the system back to a previous state. Others may have had different experiences from me and this is a nice "insurance policy" utility to have, but overall I don't see it as having a major impact on the majority of Mac users in day to day usage.

    Enhanced Mail: This is nice, but html mail composition was promised for Tiger and that turned into, for all practical intents and purposes, vaporware. Now here it is front and center in Leopard. Grrrrrr. (Now you know why they called it Tiger, lol)

    Enhanced iChat: Nifty new features, but here's the deal: Apple needs to look beyond Cupertino and survey the IM landscape that exists outside of the US, because it's huge. Most PC-using kids and twenty-somethings overseas live and breath and depend on two kinds of software, an internet browser and an IM client. Overseas, Yahoo and MS Messenger are all that's used and the features that are provided by those clients are heavily depended upon by the overseas youth culture because they were born and raised on that stuff. If iChat (or any other client) at a minimum can't provide support for Yahoo and MS Messenger protocols with absolute one for one feature parity with PC's, you can forget about selling a Mac (or at least the Mac OS) to these kids, because it's just an absolute deal-killer without IM support that they are used to. The IM culture overseas is just that big, that integrated, and they (along with their IM friends) don't use AOL and they don't use .Mac and they aren't going to. The IM scene overseas and it's dependence on MS Messenger and Yahoo is practically a youth culture in and of itself now and ignoring that is simply bad business for Apple at this point.

    Spaces: This one looks pretty cool

    Enhanced Dashboard: The only thing that really needs to be enhanced with Dashboard is widget collection organization. With the sheer number of widgets that are out now, hammering on the little arrows in the Widget Bar and watching bar after bar after bar of widgets fly by while you're searching for a particular widget that you may or may not remember the name of just isn't working. The Spaces (virtual desktop) feature may come to the rescue here if different collections of widgets can be maintained on separate desktops, but is seems like Spaces is overkill just for that. Dashboard needs it's own "Spaces" (multiple Dashboard instances) or a better way of managing large widget collections.

    Enhanced Spotlight: Its all good

    Enhanced iCal: Okay...what else?

    More Accessible: This is actually quite good as I suspect disabled access to computers will become more of a focus as time goes on particularly with disabled or handicapped employees. So it's great that Apple is leading the charge here.

    Core Animation: Another avenue to the treasure chest of Apple OS eye-candy for third-party devs, just in case Core Image wasn't floating anyone's boat

    Increased 64-bit support: Which will be great whenever we see increased 64-bit applications showing up.

    But the overall impression is, so what? Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think the so-called "secret" unseen, unknown features are the ones that will really matter for most users, what was shown today is by and large fluff. If Jobs says Apple isn't going to reveal some of Leopard's features for fear of MS pulling one of it's copy jobs, then they must be fairly significant features worth protecting until the last minute. So what matters with Leopard isn't what was seen today, what really matters is what wasn't seen.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. of landscaping front yards
  • of landscaping front yards



  • BRLawyer
    Jul 15, 08:15 AM
    well, that looks a real mess.. but I suppose it's a good idea since heated air tends to rise.. :-)

    Looks like a real mess, indeed...and the PC-clone industry continues with its "leading-edge" case designs and cooling techniques...may I have another Apple, please? :rolleyes:





    front yard landscaping for beginners. do front-yard landscaping
  • do front-yard landscaping



  • SkyStudios
    Apr 25, 04:37 PM
    Block box in your car tracks not only where you are but the speed in which you are traveling. These black boxes are used by the insurance company if you get in an accident.

    The phone company tracks where you are - and it is stored and can be requested by any law enforcement agency and have the data within 10 minutes of the submission.

    I wonder if people are going to sue the auto industry, the insurance industry, and the phone companies.

    Oh wait, this is American, land of lawyers - give them until Friday to write their brief and file in a some courthouse located in the Eastern District of Texas.funny we are both from Chicago and i missed your post, should of went to the last page, you nailed it brotha but you missed something, we PURCHASED IPHONES AND IPADS and where not told we would be watched for political views, emails and chats other then locations last year in another apple lawsuit.





    front yard landscaping for beginners. Landscaping-ideas, visually
  • Landscaping-ideas, visually



  • evilgEEk
    Aug 12, 12:08 AM
    Apple won't put GPS in unless they can create a whole new 'Apple' interface for it.

    I'm no GPS expert, but I'm not sure how they could do that with a simple candybar phone. It would need to be some sort of smartphone / pocketPC thing.
    I don't think size is much of an issue with GPS. The Chocolate by LG is a candybar slider and it has GPS in it.





    Some_Big_Spoon
    Aug 26, 09:21 PM
    May have been said, but ship dates on iMacs are 7-10 days.





    Kingsly
    Sep 18, 11:05 PM
    Of course they're going to refresh the laptops before the holidays. Duh. :rolleyes:





    2IS
    Apr 8, 09:59 PM
    Most people use their MBA for browsing, youtube videos, email, office apps and perhaps video conferencing. None of which will be bottlenecked by the Intel IGP. If you're doing something above and beyond this that will be negatively affected by the IGP, you are in fact, the minority.





    monster620ie
    Apr 5, 08:57 PM
    4K is coming sooner than later. Youtube has 4K media, of course it looks bad because of the YT compression penalty.

    4K displays are coming too, both computer monitors and home theater.

    are there any 4K tv's out ?

    Red Scarlet + 4K tv (how sweet it would be. oh well, I can dream on i guess) :rolleyes:





    Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 11:26 AM
    Hellhammer, can I ask you something about this? There are SB LV and now SB ULV. Both are for laptops and the Macbook Pro 13 has SB LV, right? Or does the Pro has something else? What is the performance difference between an equally clocked ULV and LV?

    Thanks!

    13" MBP uses SV chips, i.e. standard voltage (35W). Before it used MV (medium voltage, 25W) chips but Sandy Bridge does not offer CPUs like that. LV (25W) and ULV (17W) chips have not been released yet but will be released shortly like the article says.

    If the clock speed and other specs are the same, then the performance is the same. ULV and LV chips are only separated by the TDP which causes the ULV to have lower clock speed. Otherwise they are the same chips.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment