Wednesday, May 11, 2011

famous black and white artwork

famous black and white artwork. of famous artwork: Gustav
  • of famous artwork: Gustav



  • MacsRgr8
    Aug 6, 01:56 PM
    why do you think so? Conroe chips showed up online a few weeks ago, and woodcrest has been shipping to manufacturers for some time now. Merom hasn't, Conroe is ahead of Merom in terms of shipping IIRC.

    You're right.

    I got it the wrong way round. somehow I believed the Merom's to be already shipping, and not the Conroe, But as others have stated too, it's the Conroe which already has seen some daylight!

    Makes it difficult though.

    Will the Mac Pro low(er) end get the Conroe?
    And only the top end (presumably a Quad config) a Woodcrest?

    Can't wait!!





    famous black and white artwork. Black-and-white drawings,
  • Black-and-white drawings,



  • benthewraith
    Mar 31, 11:06 PM
    I feel like Apple fails more on the hardware front than the software front, especially with the iDevices. Regardless, both companies have flaws, but having your next gen OS NOT work on phones is a big uh-oh. Obviously they'll optimize it; perhaps they'll skip honeycomb for phones, and then come out with a unified "faster" approach for both tablets and phones.

    I don't think Google ever had any intentions on deploying it's next gen OS on phones yet. They probably focused on the OS running on tablets during production.





    famous black and white artwork. famous black and white artists
  • famous black and white artists



  • nvbrit
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    What I don't understand is even if Apple is tracking us, why did Steve Jobs simply lie about the claims, thats whats fishy about all this..

    he didn't lie, Apple isn't tracking people, because the information doesn't get sent to Apple so his response was correct and truthful.





    famous black and white artwork. Famous black and white
  • Famous black and white



  • dwd3885
    Mar 31, 03:10 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Ditto. Gruber is as much a blow hard as anyone can possibly be. He's such an arrogant, self-absorbing prick of a human being, without an un-biased bone in his body. He is the epitome of Apple fanboy.





    famous black and white artwork. This famous
  • This famous



  • djpuma
    Apr 11, 12:44 PM
    I've been living with this iphone 3g since it launched and didn't want the iphone 4 for antenna reasons.

    Now if this is true that they will push back the iphone 5 release. I will seriously consider jumping platforms.
    No point in getting a 4 since it's already outdated and I was hoping for the iphone 5 release in June/July.

    I think this is a serious mistake on apple's part and yes, it would also be dumb to release the 5 in june and a 5.5 with LTE in January, but They could push the lte until june of 2012.

    The androids are starting to look better and better as time goes on.





    famous black and white artwork. consist of lack-and-white
  • consist of lack-and-white



  • SevenInchScrew
    Nov 12, 08:01 PM
    We've been given release dates for this game before, so until this game is in my PS3 and I'm actually playing it, I don't believe them. ;)

    It will be nice to actually USE my PS3 again, though, so bring it on Sony.





    famous black and white artwork. The lack and white photo does
  • The lack and white photo does



  • mwayne85
    Apr 6, 12:53 PM
    The most interesting thing here is how some people hang on every word over updates to the MacBook Air line.

    Some won't touch it without a Sandy Bridge update, others want it left alone to save the NVIDIA graphics.

    From dated chips, future proofing, when to buy, getting in at the right time and on and on ...

    What gives?

    In 90% of the tasks the average MacBook Air owner does are they really going to notice it either way?

    Future proofing/saving a few hundred dollars ... there is no such thing ... just look back at the electronics you purchased in the past... how has 'future proofing' worked for you so far? lol

    Like it. Buy it. Enjoy it.

    People who keep waiting for the next rev will never buy a computer. The "right time to buy" is probably not until the Macbook Air has Skymont in 2015. :p





    famous black and white artwork. Posted in art |
  • Posted in art |



  • SevenInchScrew
    Aug 18, 10:14 PM
    OK, relating to my earlier posts, after seeing this picture, my expectations of the actual driving and racing in the game are now at a stratospheric level. Having 200 cars with this level of detail is great, but I hope the actual on-track experience has increased as much, if not more. Fingers crossed.... tightly.

    {Click to huge-size}
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2s7u992.jpg





    famous black and white artwork. 10 Jan 2005 . lack and white
  • 10 Jan 2005 . lack and white



  • eelpout
    Apr 11, 04:31 PM
    And you'll be complaining about battery life and the Android experience in a few days.
    Spoken like someone who hasn't used a recent Android device. On my Gingerbread phone I lost like what, 10-12% overnight in 8 hours? Battery life isn't an issue anymore. Though it is acceptable to dislike Android for other reasons. ;)





    famous black and white artwork. as lack amp; white, sepia,
  • as lack amp; white, sepia,



  • daneoni
    Aug 27, 05:54 PM
    I was just checking out the CD vs C2D comparison at Anandtech, pretty interesting stuff.

    My question is this, is Santa Rosa strictly the mobile platform? I'm a student holding off for an iMac revision, and am wondering if apple utilizes Conroe in the iMac, will the faster FSB's be supported? Is an updated platform already available for Conroe? (I guess I had more than one question )

    Thanks

    Santa Rosa is for mobile platforms only. As far as i can tell the Conroe chips already have a rich FSB by default 1066MHz i think. Apple may use conroe and may use merom but conroe is looking to be the slated candidate.





    famous black and white artwork. Available in lack and white
  • Available in lack and white



  • dscuber9000
    Apr 28, 04:24 PM
    Did you ask to see W's birth certificate, or any other president's birth certificate? Why not?

    Well he's obviously American! Just look at him! ;)





    famous black and white artwork. Famous White Square Painting
  • Famous White Square Painting



  • Cowinacape
    Jul 14, 09:14 PM
    I really don't see the need for any case changes for the towers (other than adding at least one more 5 inch bay, which I am all for) instead of redeigning the case for the sake of it, why not pocket the saving in design, and tooling, and pass some along to the consumer. I don't recall any big case changes to the mini, or imac in the G5 - intel change over.





    famous black and white artwork. famous black and white artists
  • famous black and white artists



  • twoodcc
    Aug 11, 05:30 PM
    No, there has been 8 Gran Turismo games totaling 56M. If you only count the 4 full release titles, you get 46M.

    http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/list.html

    i know there have been more 'titles'. but they are not full releases, but i did leave out Gran Turismo for PSP, so they are up to 5 full releases now.



    So, I guess you aren't going to count the Need For Speed series either, are you? As a series, it is already over 100M sales.

    yes i know, but there are more games in that series, and again, it's a different type of racing game.

    take a look here: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_(series))

    The Gran Turismo video game series has been one of the most popular over its lifetime, appealing to an audience ranging from casual gamers to fans of realistic PC racing sims. Because of the success of the Gran Turismo series, Guinness World Records awarded the series 7 world records in the Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2008. These records include "Largest Number of cars in a Racing game", "Highest Selling PlayStation Game","Oldest Car in a Racing Game", and "Largest Instruction Guide for a Racing Game".
    With a collective sales total of over 57 million units sold[1], it is the highest-selling PlayStation exclusive franchise of all time.


    Name for me one real car that was created just for GT. Not a concept car, a REAL car.

    GT by Citro�n (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_by_Citro�n).

    granted, only 6 were made, but still, it's a real car. its not a fake one





    famous black and white artwork. Blackand-White Drawings,
  • Blackand-White Drawings,



  • Bubba Satori
    Mar 26, 12:23 PM
    Is Apple moving to close the source on more and more of OS X ?

    Yes, as more and more of iOS moves into OS X.





    famous black and white artwork. cotton Black+and+white+
  • cotton Black+and+white+



  • Multimedia
    Aug 22, 08:19 AM
    This ComputerWorld Review is far less restrained than the ArsTechnica moderate take:

    Hands on: The new Mac Pro is 'one screamer' (http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9002545&pageNumber=4)

    You could say they are gushing over it. Looks like a home run in the PC world. Gonna get a ton of switchers - even if they only ever run Windows XP on it. Next question will be "Oh you have a Mac Pro. What OS are you running on it?"

    Answer: Whatever works for the job. :p





    famous black and white artwork. These range from his famous,
  • These range from his famous,



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 27, 06:25 PM
    I hate to say it, but I think the chances of Apple dropping the merom chips into laptops before September 5th are pretty slim. It's probably more likely that the waiting times are due to back to school rush shortages; Apple has doubled its laptop market share with the Macbook. http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2006/7/25/4753

    I agree 100%.

    In addition, thinksecret reported earlier this month that we might be seeing an updated case for the MBP. http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0606macpro.html While this would be a good thing, because it alludes to Apple maybe addressing the heat issue, it is pretty unlikely that Apple would start shipping a machine to buyers without diclosing that the case looks different.

    I've always loved the current look of the aluminum enclosure for the MBP's, so I'm not necessarily looking for a different enclosure, though I wouldn't mind if they did. It's what's inside that counts, right? :p

    IMO, I believe the new enclosure will basically add easier access to swappable HDD's like the MB. It doesn't seem appropriate for a lower end model computer to have a feature the professional level model should have. That's why you pay the big $. I think the enclosure will remain the same, but we'll see an update that will allow users to change out their hard drives if they choose.

    Apparently, the September 5th date stems from reports that Apple is scheduled to recieved a massive product shipment from Asia. http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1965 This coincides with other reports of the new Macs being ready "after Labor Day."

    Agreed again. I know it's exciting to think that we'll see new macs with merom tomorrow, but I think that's 99% unlikely to happen considering the report stated that Apple will receive "a massive product shipment from Asia" on the 5th of September (remember, remember the 5th of September:cool: ) that still doesn't take into account the time it takes to ship from their warehouses where they received those shipments, to their retail outlets--Apple stores, etc. My guess would be that we'll begin seeing merom MPB's between the 7th to the 22nd in stores and online. Perhaps that's not a bold prediction, but I think it's a safe one. :D

    It's pretty safe to say that we will be able to get our Merom Macs at the very latest by the second week of September; thus, we will all be able to capitolize on the ipod deal that runs through the 16th. Personally, I think that the likelyhood of time running out on the nano deal is pretty slim because that sale is likely in response to an imminent refresh in the nano's own product line. http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

    Though I certainly do hope they'll be available in time to take advantage of the free Nano before that deal runs out on the 16th.





    famous black and white artwork. kitchen appliances Black and
  • kitchen appliances Black and



  • maclaptop
    Apr 12, 10:33 PM
    I wouldn't worry. I have an insider source who assures me Apple is basing its entire iPhone 5 product launch on when your contract ends. Here's a direct quote from Steve Jobs:

    "While the antenna issues forced us to accelerate our product cycle in favor of a redesign a year earlier than expected, and while the earthquake/tsunami disaster in Japan has added several of its own complications, rest assured that Apple will take every conceivable measure to ensure that the iPhone 5 ships at a time close to the end of mlmathews' 3Gs contract. We have been quite fortunate with the success of out iOS devices in recent years, but we're not about to start pushing our luck here."

    You're right.

    I have confirmation that the upcoming iPhone release date is Tuesday January 17, 2012.





    famous black and white artwork. six lack and white prints
  • six lack and white prints



  • faroZ06
    Apr 8, 12:46 AM
    I meant last year when the iPhone 4 was released....

    Yes, did they have the iPhone 4 in the AT&T stores? I thought they did. I know for sure when the 3G came out, they had it in the AT&T stores as well as the Apple stores.

    I don't mean the $50 3GS that you can get now from AT&T.





    famous black and white artwork. 15 Famous Freaky Ghost
  • 15 Famous Freaky Ghost



  • Lotso
    Apr 11, 01:03 PM
    Analysts can just shove it. Complete BS all over the place. So.. according to them, we're going to have OSX Lion, iOS5, iPhone5, new iPods AND iPad 3... ALL IN THE FALL?! Complete bull. Oh, and throw in macbook pro updates for the later part of the fall, as usual. Just think about that for a second.

    Now, let me remember, when was the last time they were wrong.. oh wait, that's right, iPad 2. Last I remember, it was, you won't see it till May/June at the earliest. WRONG. And after analysts vs. bloggers report, it seems bloggers are more right than analysts.

    Anyways, after the 1st paragraph I wrote, I have no doubt in my mind that this is impossible. Last time Apple tried something like this, if I recall, it was Mobile Me, iPhone 3G + iOS2. It was a mess. Jobs himself said it was a mistake (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10006873-93.html) they'll never make again. So, when thinking about everything that is rumored by analysts to be coming out this fall, yeah, don't think so.:rolleyes:

    Edit: Don't get me started on how much their sales would be and strain on supplies having a huge item (iPhone) not only just going on sale, but going on sale leading into holiday season. That's 2x the demand of just releasing during the summer, and we all know how much of a demand that causes.

    And going to the guy who said iPhone 3 brought 3GS, what the heck is that? There is 3G, no 3GS (technology wise). It's only a naming convention apple used. Like when cars use SE or GLS. All the did was add a camera, and maybe something else hardware wise.

    Edit 2: ipad 2 entered production 1 month b4 apple announcing, so no freak'n 3 months as I've heard around rumor sites.

    Thank you! Finally some sense. Any so called "analyst" would be an idiot to claim that Apple will be releasing that many products all within the fall.
    You are a much better analyst than the guy from Avian Securities. Arn should make a post saying, "Macrumors forum analyst drewyboy claims the iPhone 5 will launch right on schedule."





    LethalWolfe
    Apr 5, 08:07 PM
    As someone who's attended NAB yearly, (and again this year) Apple has not had a presence there since and currently are NOT on the exhibitor list for this years convention. Will take pics if I'm wrong though.
    The Supermeet is a meet-up of Final Cut Pro User Groups from across the country that coincides with NAB. It is not a part of NAB itself.


    Lethal





    cjoy
    Apr 25, 01:47 PM
    "a perfect storm", "overreaction", "typical for the us to sue.."

    ... sorry, but in what ways do I benefit by having apple track my whereabouts to the day and meter? why isn't there an opt-in (apart from the general 'eat **** or die' TOU) or at least an opt-out for this? why is it so easy to access the data?

    ... apple deserves to get a beating for this.
    they're known for focussing on the user in terms of design and UI of theirdevices... they should also make the step to focus on their users best interest in terms of privacy and freedom, rather than their own greed.





    Kevin Monahan
    Apr 6, 01:16 PM
    Of course your not taking in to account all the fragmentation issues relating to "cross-platform" applications.

    All software has bugs, especially programs ported to different operating systems and machines. The the bottom line is that FCP is popular with the editors.



    BBC Broadcast Engineer.... living in the real world of media production!
    Of course, all software has bugs. I was just trying to find out which bugs the OP was speaking of, and pointing out ways to report bugs.





    blahblah100
    Mar 31, 03:54 PM
    It's because of the Buy One Get One option. Nothing more. People choose that option because it makes financial sense and if they don't really care about the OS or the phone, they will choose the one that fits their check books. If Apple was to OK ATT and VZ to do a Buy One Get One on the iPhone, there would be no comparison. It would be game over for Android.

    -LanPhantom

    Ironically, most of the people on this forum said iPhone on Verizon would be game over for Android.

    This 'game over for Android' reminds me a lot of the 'this is the year of desktop linux' stuff that has been said every year for the last 9.





    GekkePrutser
    Apr 6, 11:13 AM
    IMHO i would love to see an 11.6 MBA with an i3. So that there could still be enough power for backlit.
    And please, do make the screen better for the 11.6


    There isn't an i3 in any low voltage or ultra low voltage spec for Sandy Bridge.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment