Monday, May 9, 2011

carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009

carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony wallpaper new
  • carmelo anthony wallpaper new



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 26, 05:26 PM
    I'll believe it when I see it. Merom rumours have been flying for a long long time now. Not that it really concerns me anyway. Just hope its what you guys are anticipating

    Thankfully this isn't a rumor. It was reported on CNET as fact. Of course, there's always a chance that any news source is mistaken, but considering Intel announced their merom plans at the end of July, I don't have a problem with taking what CNET reported as most likely fact.

    Coupled with the report of large shipments from overseas due to arrive on the 5th of September, connecting the dots to merom equipped macs seems fairly obvious to me. Whether it happens in September or October, it is going to happen.

    I'm sure it will be what I'm anticipating, but thanks for your concern. :D





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. Brand#39;s Carmelo Anthony
  • Brand#39;s Carmelo Anthony



  • jpine
    Apr 25, 03:03 PM
    I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.

    Easy.

    http://thenextweb.com/us/2011/04/20/us-police-can-copy-your-iphones-contents-in-under-two-minutes/





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony new york
  • carmelo anthony new york



  • lyzardking
    Apr 7, 04:13 PM
    I run Handbrake and Photoshop among other things when I need to (in a pinch (and zoom)).

    Not on an iPad... (which was my point)
    :)





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony and lala kids
  • carmelo anthony and lala kids



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 08:58 AM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    I think you're a bit confused, 8x 3GHz cores doesn't equal 1x 24GHz processor.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony wallpaper.
  • carmelo anthony wallpaper.



  • Full of Win
    Mar 31, 07:19 PM
    Exactly. What we need are more objective, balanced and rational sounding opinions like yours.

    What he said was spot on. Gruber is the archetypical Apple sycophant, second only to Andy Ifatso from MacBreak Weekly.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. In good Knick: Carmelo Anthony
  • In good Knick: Carmelo Anthony



  • tekmoe
    Sep 19, 08:00 AM
    Its the people that are getting so worked up, annoyed at Apple, threatening to dump the platform and move to Windows, claiming Apple are three months behind Windows systems and generally bitching.

    agreed, 100%.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony wallpaper.
  • carmelo anthony wallpaper.



  • JoEw
    Mar 31, 08:13 PM
    Google wants to do with android, what apple has been doing for the past 4 years with ios. Actually make money!

    The only reason google made android open source was to get a lot of money invested in the ecosystem (HTC is basically dependent on android now). I see google charging handset manufacturers like HTC for it's OS in the near future.

    Because when all is said and done, Google is a company and like any other company, it's goal is profit.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. Carmelo Anthony Wallpaper
  • Carmelo Anthony Wallpaper



  • Mattsasa
    Apr 6, 03:15 PM
    Shame people are brainwashed by Apple with their crappy product, and the superior tablet is behind on sales. Im sure it will pick up soon.

    superior tablet? lol





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony knicks jersey
  • carmelo anthony knicks jersey



  • hleewell
    Apr 6, 10:24 PM
    If June 2011 is set, then i would expect:

    11.6"
    Sandy Bridge
    4GB RAM default
    256GB SSD max
    Thunderbolt

    13"
    Sandy Bridge
    4GB RAM default
    512GB SSD max
    Thunderbolt
    Back-lit keyboard
    Ext Superdrive free (hi end model)

    Rejoice!





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. ny knicks carmelo anthony
  • ny knicks carmelo anthony



  • Stella
    Mar 31, 04:01 PM
    Android is a good OS, and even better when the phone it comes in is offered for free.

    Free phones are usually hard to beat. I'm sure the iOS would win if the iPhone came free with contract.

    In come countries it is possible to get an iPhone free on contract... for example, Vodaphone in UK.
    http://www.vodafone.co.uk/brands/iphone/pay-monthly-iphone/index.htm





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony tattoos left
  • carmelo anthony tattoos left



  • rolandf
    Aug 8, 05:14 AM
    I just went through my older posts, concerning Apple's strategy and future, e.g. the role of Vista. I still think, what I said several month ago is still an issue. Having seen Leopard as it stands is not very promising for Apple's future.

    Let me remember you, that some of the key people at Apple left the company! In the posts there has been "monolithic kernel" and "NEXT" bashing.


    Question: Did they improve the kernel?
    Question: How much will the integration / interoperability be with Unix / Linux?
    Question: Is there still a future for the Open Source community, or is Leopard just making OS X more proprietary?
    Question: Are they continuing to water down their PRO Apps, intermingling it with the OS and making everything more childish?
    Question: Is this OS 10.5 usable for a tablet PC? How strong are features like handwriting and speech recognition? (Remember, we are approaching 2010!)
    Question: Will they still continue to make the UI more heterogeneous and disorganised, this mix of unmotivated 3D, lack of resolution independence, for every single task a separate application etc.
    Question: Virtualisation is a standard for many OS's in the Unix world. A company that sells servers, should be comfortable with that.
    Question: How efficient will the OS be, given the arrival of multi-core processors, e.g. quad etc.?

    But as it seems, OS X still lives from the legacy, from the NEXT computer that quantum leap in computer history and meanwhile MS with Vista just improved a lot the feel and look, so as others also remarked it, the need to switch to Mac is not given for an everyday user.

    Apple conveys to me the image of a company working on too many things at the same time, loosing focus, innovation and good people. Further since the Intel switch even the motivation to further push the design of the hardware did not happen, and the "products we wanted to build, but could not" did not appear.

    Will at least the Playstation 3 be the highlight of the year and the direction for the future?





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. Carmelo Anthony with wife LaLa
  • Carmelo Anthony with wife LaLa



  • DEE9299
    Jun 15, 08:39 PM
    i got 2 pins from radio shack today.....one 22000...... and the other 25000......





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. backgrounds of lebron james
  • backgrounds of lebron james



  • buffalo
    Aug 11, 11:11 AM
    Is it possible for Apple to release a phone sold in their stores that would work on all networks? Or have several versions of the phone that will work for Verizon, Cingular...





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. Carmelo Anthony 7. Ty Lawson
  • Carmelo Anthony 7. Ty Lawson



  • macpross
    Aug 6, 11:28 PM
    Great joke, thanks very much...in the same line as Tiger Computer Dealers, right?

    We already have a Mac Pro line of products, we are also the owners of AppleLocks, and MacMice. The Tiger thing was silly.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony new york
  • carmelo anthony new york



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 6, 04:35 PM
    Don't understand that there needs to be a pissing contest about Xoom OR ipad.

    Why are the Xoom guys even here on a Mac site, to tell us THEIR device is better?

    Let's even assume they are right.
    Go buy your Xoom and be happy if it does what you want No harm, no foul.

    The Apple users buy Apple until something better comes along also as long as it does what they want.
    They love the possible integration with their other devices and when that comes to Xoom or something else is better they will switch.

    Technology pace is amazingly fast and nobody knows what is next.





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. He likes what Carmelo Anthony
  • He likes what Carmelo Anthony



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 19, 09:21 AM
    That whole comment had the tone of a spoilt 13 year old...

    You have no idea why some ppl are waiting for the next revision or upgrade - don't benchmark your rationale with others in way that dismisses other ppl who have equally legitimate reasons and opinions...

    Some ppl (who don't have allot of money to drop every year for the next best thing) have to spend wisely - and perhaps just want a revB machine that is more stable and refined. I for one keep my macs until they die...so I will be waiting for revB to maximise my chances of a solid bug-free machine.

    If that makes me spoilt - b/c I don't want to purchase new products year after year - then there is nothing I can do about your perceptions...

    AMEN!!!! :D





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony wallpaper
  • carmelo anthony wallpaper



  • Mr_Ed
    Jul 20, 08:39 AM
    I wonder what they're going to call them, Quad sounds cool but "Octa or Octo" just sounds a bit silly.

    MacPro8?

    The Mactopus??


    I got it!

    The Macintosh Quadra!

    No, wait . . . .
    ;)





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony wallpaper 2011
  • carmelo anthony wallpaper 2011



  • mlrproducts
    Aug 11, 10:20 AM
    Hurry up and take my money Apple! Here is my wishlist, the first section is PLAUSIBLE:

    1) Released for GSM sim cards (probable, maybe support for CDMA later on)
    2) Bluetooth (well, I think this is a given)
    3) Good integration with iCal, Mail, etc

    Now what I WANT that might not happen:
    4) Not tied to a service provider
    5) Affordable LOL
    6) Wifi built in
    7) Modem support for dialup over GSM
    8) Lightweight, small FF





    carmelo anthony wallpaper 2009. carmelo anthony knicks jersey
  • carmelo anthony knicks jersey



  • xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 6, 10:31 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    only the 13" mbp has integrated graphics, they are not quite as good as the 320m on older models or in the current mba, but they are much better than integrated graphics of the past. All other mbp models come with the integrated graphics as well as a discrete graphics processor.





    jaxstate
    Aug 11, 02:53 PM
    We'll like a previous post said, they must release serveral phones, because i'm sure they want all the market they can get.
    Perhaps. But thats about right for a Nokia N series with most of the features we have been mentioning.





    jon1987
    Apr 25, 01:53 PM
    So as far I can make out, the information is only stored on the users iOS device and computer. So not a big deal really. I know people are saying someone could steal your phone and access the information, but surely they could also then access every piece of personal information the user put on there?

    Then again I'm from the uk, I'm recorded by CCTV on every street corner, so perhaps im used to it?:p





    cbronfman
    Apr 11, 06:44 PM
    Doesn't this make sense? I think I'm close, I'm sure I forgot something / not perfectly accurate, but this seems like what Apple is shooting for. Makes sense to me...


    Jan: iPhone (like original)

    Mar: iPad

    May: iMac/MacPro

    June/Jul: Software

    Sept: iPods

    Nov: Laptops

    The original iPhone which I purchased was released on June 29th, 2007 (I guess - wow that's a while ago) although it was announced much earlier.





    samcraig
    Apr 27, 11:19 AM
    News on slashdot.org:

    77 Million Accounts Stolen From Playstation Network.

    Earth will not stop turning, but I think this is just slightly, slightly worse than a file that shows where you haven't exactly been at some point in the past if someone steals your iPhone.




    See title of the thread: "Apple addresses controversy". There is and there never was a problem, but the idiocracy forced Apple to act to end the controversy. Right now, who do you think should worry more, iPhone owners or PS3 owners?

    Both are issues. Both are being addressed. Why must someone (you) throw one company under the bus in favor of supporting another. Both had/have issues and both are responding.





    mcgillmaine
    Jun 22, 10:32 AM
    I just got off the phone with a radio shack in the area I live in (Raleigh-Durham, NC). The guy (Alex) seemed to be well informed on what's going to happen in the next few days. This is a sum of what was told to me.

    Our area sent out 251 pin request (or something like that). And only got back 96. Which leaves each store at about 3-5 phones. So he went on and talked about the "pre order" list that didn't really mean you would have one on the 24h and said it's about a 1-50 chance most people will get there phone on Thursday. Not good news for me. I hope this can help!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment