Monday, May 9, 2011

bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress

bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Funny Bill Clinton Pictures
  • Funny Bill Clinton Pictures



  • NAG
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    And here I thought that data wasn't sent to Apple? At least they encrypted it so that you can't tell what actually is sent.

    Edit:

    But really, they are doing the right thing by truncating the size, removing it from files being backuped, and encrypting the file.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the wasn't sent argument was short for wasn't sent to Apple to track you personally. You're always sending out some sort of location data whether it be your IP or the wifi data. This was announced as a feature back when they first showed of location tracking on the iPhone (so you can't say it was secret). I guess the assumption was that people would remember context of what was said before. The context was that we knew about the anonymous wifi data and people were claiming location database on the phone was being used by Apple to track people personally (the 3rd party local access as a reasonable concern although a bit unlikely). I guess we should have been more explicit in and hoped people try to understand context instead of only becoming irrationally angry at the words "location". Oh well.

    Oh, and I like how people are claiming the non-encryption was said by Apple to be a bug and then acting incredulous. Yeah, that tends to happen when you make something up. The only thing that was a bug was the cache not getting culled over time or deleted completely when location services is off. Encryption is a new feature (that arguably should have been there to start) and the file being backed up was probably an oversight. I have no idea how Apple handles their audits but they should probably look into it since they messed up here and only addressed it after we got yet another "-gate" in the media. (Do they even have a fence at this point or is it just a bunch of gates? Maybe they should make a "-gate" for that.) Informing people is, of course, good. However hysterics and hyperbole don't really do a very good job of that.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. President Clinton and Monica
  • President Clinton and Monica



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 02:33 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    I love Apple products, but doesn't mean you have to be blind to the alternatives. It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    It's a two way street, really. I mean, what would one expect to see/read on a Mac rumor board?

    I've been on the other boards, like Android and non-Apple computers and they're just as bad. Some people bash Apple because it's the cool/in thing to do. The Android fanatics are worse in some cases. Their biggest argument is "Open" and "Choice". Sounds familiar...kind of like the Linux crowd back in the day. Where are they now?

    In the end, buy what you want and need. It's your money, your choice. If you don't like what someone else bought, get over it. Does it affect you? Does it somehow change how you live? I could give a flying f*&k what my neighbor buys. Whether it's a car, golf clubs, PC, phone, whatever...

    Spouting off sounds like jealousy...

    Agreed. Basing your buying decisions on who else does or doesn't buy the same product is... How can I put this nicely... Utterly ridiculous.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. was Monica Lewinsky#39;s blue
  • was Monica Lewinsky#39;s blue



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 9, 11:12 AM
    I thought the 320m was also integrated? Wouldn't that mean that would be your only graphics card were nvidia allowed to add them to sandy bridge? I don't see why you would have integrated intel hd 3000 along with an integrated 320m (or successor).


    Why not ? A 320m successor would just destroy the Intel HD 3000 which is sub-par compared to the current 320m. Why not use 2 IGPs and go for a 2 chip solution instead of using a dedicated GPU and have to rely on a 3 chip solution if that 2nd IGP just blows away the first ?

    Heck, just disable the Intel 3000 HD entirely.

    Intel got greedy.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Monica+lewinsky+lue+dress
  • Monica+lewinsky+lue+dress



  • Luph67
    Mar 31, 11:02 PM
    I'd take an iPhone over an android any day, but let's get real--the apple community is having a field day with this because of how much the competition has stressed "open" over "closed" in the past. Really the whole argument is so bogged down in brand loyalty that it's not even worth having anymore.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. lewinsky, ill clinton and
  • lewinsky, ill clinton and



  • ZildjianKX
    Sep 19, 01:53 AM
    If all MBPs came with a gig of RAM standard, DL DVD drives, and a better graphics card (and Merom CPU), I would be thrilled.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. intern Monica Lewinsky was
  • intern Monica Lewinsky was



  • Zadillo
    Aug 27, 05:19 PM
    hmmm... the funny part is that it's been done to death.* that's the bit.* i guess you don't see it as funny.* ever heard of a reoccuring joke with a little aphormism mixed in?

    But that's the problem. The joke was that it was done to death...... but THAT part has been done to death too, which is why most people no longer find it to be all that funny.

    I'm happy that some people still seem to be able to find humor in it, but that doesn't mean that the people who no longer find it to be funny just don't "get it". It just means that the lifespan of this joke has long since passed for many people.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. monica lewinsky photos | us.
  • monica lewinsky photos | us.



  • iGary
    Aug 15, 11:39 AM
    I would have thought that the Final Cut Pro benchmark would have really blown away the G5 - not so much, right?

    Awesome on FileMaker and I can't wait to see how this stuff runs Adobe PS Natively.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Jerry Brown apologized to Bill
  • Jerry Brown apologized to Bill



  • umichfan
    Jun 14, 02:07 PM
    Nope, he looked it up on his computer and
    told me preorders start Thursday for Radio Shack.

    However, I would love to be proved wrong on that.

    I was told by the employee at my local Radio Shack that they go on sale tomorrow June 15. Sorry I meant you can do the pre-orders. =)





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. When the Monica Lewinsky
  • When the Monica Lewinsky



  • mwswami
    Jul 24, 04:39 PM
    Not really. Yorkfield is the 8 core follow on to Kentsfield in the Conroe class motherboard. Should be shipping by next Spring.

    Next Spring??? Can you please point me to the source of that information.

    I don't believe Intel can go to 8 core chip before going to a true 4 core instead of 2 dual cores on the MCM. That may have to wait till the process moves to 45nm and they have the Common System Interface worked out i.e. towards the end of 2007. This is all an educated guess on my part ... nothing concrete.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Bill Clinton Denies Monica
  • Bill Clinton Denies Monica



  • portishead
    Apr 5, 04:46 PM
    I can't wait. Exciting times for FCP editors!





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Favorites Week - Blue
  • Favorites Week - Blue



  • joemama
    Aug 12, 07:03 AM
    Who says Apple has to piggy-back off of another carrier? Let's not forget the large distribution center Apple bought some time back. Maybe the delay in the phone has more to to with that.

    Steve holds grudges. While I think the Rokr was more of a market test, he won't go back with Cingular. We all know if Apple is going to do anything they are going to do it right - with Steve calling the shots.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Monica+lewinsky+lue+dress
  • Monica+lewinsky+lue+dress



  • Amnak
    Apr 7, 10:55 PM
    Normally I'd call bs, but I got mine at Best Buy and my friend a former employ asked if they had any more, the said technically no but for him they'd "find" one. Thank god I got it from there for reward pointssss!





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Funny Bill Clinton Pictures
  • Funny Bill Clinton Pictures



  • ratinakage
    Apr 8, 07:43 AM
    It makes total sense to hold back the units for the following reason:

    Day 1: Someone calls up BestBuy to find out if they have the iPad2. They reply, "yes we have a very small amount in stock". Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer picks up some random crap like a DVD, mouse or whatever.

    Day 2: Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer maybe picks up some other random crap and leaves.

    Day 3: [Same as Day 2]

    Day 4: [Same as Day 3] etc...

    If you just release a few each day, customers will keep coming back in hope of finding one and possibly buy some other small items while in the store. If you sell them all out and have nothing for weeks, you will have no customers coming to the store. BB knows that the iPad2 is in short supply and that they will have no trouble shifting the stock if they need to so they are happy to sit on it and keep a steady flow of customers coming through the store.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Remember Monica Lewinsky and
  • Remember Monica Lewinsky and



  • FF_productions
    Aug 15, 01:04 PM
    has adobe dropped any hints as to when CS3 will be available

    2nd quarter of 2007 is what I'm hearing.

    Beat me to it.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Bill Clinton#39;s official White
  • Bill Clinton#39;s official White



  • vivithemage
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    They have some good wordsmiths :D





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Monica Lewinsky eyed another man before Prez Clinton: Book - Worldnews.com
  • Monica Lewinsky eyed another man before Prez Clinton: Book - Worldnews.com



  • AppleKrate
    Sep 19, 08:58 AM
    It's not quite 0700 Cupertino time - so maybe? :)

    Rice-a-roni, you're right! I just checked my widget clock set to San Francisco time... here's hopin' :)





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. It wasn#39;t until the Monica
  • It wasn#39;t until the Monica



  • p0intblank
    Aug 16, 10:43 PM
    Photoshop actually runs faster than I thought it would. :D

    If only I could afford a Mac Pro... :(





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Monica Lewinsky. #54.
  • Monica Lewinsky. #54.



  • rovex
    Apr 11, 05:52 PM
    All i want for iphone 5 is dual core and 1GB ram, was hoping that Apple would do a silent update like they did for the macbook series.

    I don't see 1 gig of ram coming, but It may well be upgraded. On top of what you said, larger screen, 4G, 8 MP 1080p video and FaceTime hd and that would 100% be a worthy upgrade. Sadly, it won't turn out that way.





    bill clinton and monica lewinsky blue dress. Monica Lewinsky
  • Monica Lewinsky



  • Pared
    Apr 6, 03:08 PM
    Find me a better GMail/Email, Maps, Browser on the iPad and other stuff you will actually use most often and I'll sell my XOOM. Since I've had my XOOM, I haven't touched the iPad2. Everytime I pick it up I miss using the XOOM.

    I actually prefer Atomic Web Browser on iOS to Chrome on the Xoom. But the difference is so minor...





    bigbossbmb
    Aug 19, 08:19 PM
    That's why I'm waiting until December 10 to mail in my Crossgrade form and DVD. I wanted to get all the updates until the offer expires December 20 on the install DVDs I get with my Crossgrade. Thanks for pointing out that detail. :)

    I really doubt that they are going to put the new updates onto the crossgrade discs. I just got mine and it didn't include the 5.1.1 update...maybe a 5.2 update would be different. But I don't think it is really a reason to wait.





    slb
    Aug 26, 07:05 PM
    I happen to have a Yonah Macbook, and im a little concerned.
    I wonder, if merom does make it into the Macbooks did i make a mistake by buying my computer before i had to (as in next friday is the cutoff)
    I wonder if Merom is really that good. *it sucks that macbooks dont have PGA slots*

    It'll just be a slightly faster chip with 64-bit (which won't get used until Leopard, and which most people will never need anyway).

    The time you'll want to upgrade will be next year after Santa Rosa comes out with its faster FSB to really take advantage of the Core 2 chips. Intel calls these upcoming Meroms an "initial version," a stepping stone for current Yonah users. It'll be interesting to see if Apple does anything with the Robson flash.

    That said, the current Core Duo Macs are still really fast and will continue to be so next year, running Leopard fine. I've got no regrets. I expect my iMac to last me for at least a few years.





    NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 08:11 AM
    5. Can Apple locate me based on my geo-tagged Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower data?

    No. This data is sent to Apple in an anonymous and encrypted form. Apple cannot identify the source of this data.

    So while it is true that the iPhone does note Wi-Fi locations in your general area, and thus it does "track" you in that sense, it is only on your Mac that this information can actually track you. The information sent to Apple is anonymized, and thus not trackable to you.

    Apple is NOT tracking you. Your phone creates a database that could track you IF SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR MAC. But if that happens, they already know everything there is to know about you anyway and have no need to check your Wi-Fi database. They've got your Address Book info, your bank site links and cookies, your email, your personal letters, etc.

    The only reason to slam Apple is for not culling this local database. Now they will. But Apple was NEVER tracking you. Apple is not lying when they say that.





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 18, 10:14 PM
    OK, relating to my earlier posts, after seeing this picture, my expectations of the actual driving and racing in the game are now at a stratospheric level. Having 200 cars with this level of detail is great, but I hope the actual on-track experience has increased as much, if not more. Fingers crossed.... tightly.

    {Click to huge-size}
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2s7u992.jpg





    shamino
    Jul 14, 04:17 PM
    According to Appleinsider, the Mac Pro would have 2 4x and 1 8x PCIe slots. I see two problems with this. (1) All higher-end PC mobos out now have at least 1 16x slot, some have 2 for SLI/Crossfire.
    Re-read the article.

    It says there will be three available slots - 2 4x and 1 8x. These are the slots that will not be used by factory-bundled devices.

    The bundled ATI X1800/X1900 video card will be in a 16x slot. It probably won't physically fit anywhere else!
    (2) Why only 3 slots? PCs have 6 or so (as did the Power Mac 9500 & 9600) with a few regular PCI slots.
    4 slots. 3 unused. Not 3 total.

    Most PCs don't have more slots, either. Sure you can find a few counter-examples, but 6-slot systems are not common. And with the exception of the PM 9500/9600, Apple has never shipped a 6-slot system. (The Quadra 950 had 5. Everything else shipped with 4 or less.)
    Why would Apple shoot itself in the foot like this? The Mac Pro is supposed to be a lot better than all other PCs. It would be nice to have 2 16x lanes for SLI and a few PCI slots for older expansion cards and cards that don't need the bandwidth of PCIe. Besides, this is supposed to be a Pro Mac, which means professional people would want to add a bunch of cards, not just 3. I'd expect a person working in something like movie production would want to have dual graphics cards, a fiber channel card to connect to an xServe RAID and maybe an M-Audio sound card for audio input. Since I don't work in movie production, I wouldn't know, but it would make sense.
    You seem to think that a Pro system must have the capability of accepting every hardware device ever invented. (And how do you do this without making the case six feet tall?)

    Dual video cards are only used by gamers. I doubt gamers are going to be interested in buying one of these, for the same reason they don't buy other Macs - the software comes out for other platforms first.

    As for FC interfaces, they can work fine in any of the available slots. And there's no need for audio cards when you've got S/PDIF optical audio in/out.

    Remember also that a studio won't be doing both video and audio editing on the same console! The people who are expert at one job are not going to be expert at the other. And if your studio is so strapped for cash that the different editors have to share a single computer, then you're in pretty sad shape!

    I don't think you realize what you're asking for. A system that is capable of performing all possible tasks at once is just unrealistic. Nobody will ever equip a system like that, because no user will have those kinds of requirements.

    Even in the PC world, where more slots are common, you almost never find a system that has actually filled all those slots with devices.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment