Friday, May 13, 2011

call of duty modern warfare 2 maps

call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. call of duty black ops
  • call of duty black ops



  • Piggie
    Apr 24, 07:00 AM
    In the not too distant future we will be getting convertible iMac's. You have all seen the patents that Apple have applied for, where the screen tilts into a more horizontal position on your desk and is usable as a touch screen device.

    When in this mode the screen will be a lot closer to your eyes and would greatly benefit from being higher resolution

    That really is such a bad idea :(

    Can you imagine the terrible usability in having a screen tilted on it's back and having to lift our arms up to do finger painting.

    Who wants to cover their display with their hands?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Official Modern Warfare 2
  • Official Modern Warfare 2



  • Multimedia
    Jul 23, 01:53 PM
    I was wondering where you heard that there is going to be a 4 core mobile version of Merom coming Fall '07. Any roadmaps i've read for intel, including that one you linked to (and the Tom's Hardware one) don't mention it. In fact, I didn't even read of a desktop 4 core processor being released until let alone 2007 in a laptop.
    Desktop 4 core processors with 8 MiB L2 cache - called Kentsfield are now planned for release in 4th quarter of this year 2006. Desktop 8 core processors with 12 MiB L2 cache - called Yorkfield are planned for next Spring 2007.

    On the server-worstation front these are the planned processors coming next year and in 2008:
    Woodcrest, first eighth-generation server and workstation chip, 65 nm, dual-core, 4 MiB L2 cache (Released on June 26, 2006)
    Clovertown, quad-core MCM, consists of two Woodcrests, with 2 × 4 MiB L2
    Tigerton, quad-core MCM. MP-capable version of Clovertown.
    Harpertown, either a dual-core, 45 nm shrink of Woodcrest, or an eight-core, 45 nm MCM with 12 MiB L2
    Dunnington, four to thirty-two cores, successor to Tigerton

    I'm wondering where you heard this because I'm getting a MBP for college next summer and if there were quad core MBPs coming out in the fall I would wait.

    (Oh, and if I misinterpreted 4 cores to equal Quad core on a single processor, please clarify what you meant.)4 Mobile Cores In One MBP by end of 2007 Is An Expectation Not A Known Fact. Obviously Intel is not going to project that possability until it knows it can do it sometime next year either possibly by end of 2007 or almost certainly by end of 2008. Sorry for the certain tone of my mention. I put a smillie after that sentence to indicate it was sort of a hopeful joke. :)

    We will all have to wait for the '07 WWDC next summer to tell what's going on for the mobile Macs then. Way too early to tell now. I would just be as patient as possible before you have to pull the trigger for school in the fall of '07. In other words, don't put any weight into my hopeful expectation for 4 cores in a mobile Mac by two years from now.

    I think it will depend on how well the 45nm production process develops as to how soon Intel will feel confident they can put 4 mobile cores with 12-16 MB of L2 cache in one piece of 45nm silicon and still keep it cool and energy efficient. This is a long term hope and dream for me, nothing substantiated by any sources. Not fantasy. But a realistic hopeful expectation that will most likely be fulfilled in 3 years worst case after Core 3 comes to market which will be about 2 years from now. :)

    Each of these Core Families has a life expectancy of about two years of reign plus the half year preceeding early deployment and ramp up.

    Core 2 - late 2006-2008
    Core 3 - late 2008-2010
    Core 4 - late 2010-2012
    etc.

    And each Family represents significant changes in both the processor architecture and the manufacturing process. We will have to see how the Intel long range plan unfolds as planned or not as planned to determine what will be available in long range future. IE - nobody knows for sure. Right now I can't see beyond a 2.33 GHz Merom with the Santa Rosa support set + 802.11n and 10-Gigabit Ethernet next Spring. Can anyone else here see further?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. call of duty 5 world at war
  • call of duty 5 world at war



  • tblrsa
    Apr 20, 03:13 AM
    Looks like a specs upgrade to me. I�ll most likely skip this and buy the next revision. :)





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • ramzhh
    Apr 10, 01:09 PM
    For god's sake, this is still alive? Look, there is more than one possibility. Now no one should care. Mystery solved. Now get to actual work.

    Dunno why this was posted in the first place...





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. The popular Call of Duty 2 map
  • The popular Call of Duty 2 map



  • sixth
    Sep 11, 03:17 PM
    Its a sign !!

    btw, my first post too, been using the forum for buing advice for about a year, as long as I've had a mac. Now sold my iBook and awaiting MEROM MBPs


    Where are you gouys seeing this?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • photo-video
    Sep 15, 07:31 PM
    This (http://switchtoamac.com/site/apple-will-soon-announce-a-macbook-pro-revison-heres-why.html) an a good read on why we may see a MacBook Pro revision very soon.

    Makes sense to me

    Nice explanation with evidence on current and past updates. I'm now convinced that there will be a MacBook Pro update this year. Photokina sounds like the ideal venue.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • iSee
    May 6, 08:00 AM
    I doubt this, but here's why it could happen:

    1. It's very likely that Apple is maintaining OS X (at a certain baseline of functionallity) on alternative CPUs -- including ARM. They clearly have a history of this and it has proven to be very valuable when they've had to switch.

    2. ARM processors of 2013 or 2014 might be significantly more competative with intel than the ones being used in phones and tablets today. I think a lot of the disbelief on the idea of this switch is focusing on the idea that current ARM processors running full OS X, but that's not how it would be.

    3. Apple has proven several times that they are willing and able to pull off this kind of architecture switch smoothly. When 68000 CPUs stagnated they moved to PPC. When PPC processors stagnated and intel CPUs jumped ahead they moved almost seamlessly to Intel. If any company can figure out how to do this without a hitch, it's Apple.

    4. Cocoa-based apps will move over fairly easily. They're aren't too many important Carbon-based apps left, with some major exceptions. I think Office & iTunes will be Cocoa by then; Apple doesn't care about Adobe.


    But realistically, Apple will only do this if there is a significant long-term win.

    And I don't see it what that could be... certainly not by 2013.

    If there is *anything* to this rumor (which I doubt -- how do a bunch of barely literate idiots get inside info on Apple's long term plans?), it's just Apple keeping their options open as usual.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-
  • call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-



  • ChazUK
    Mar 29, 01:10 PM
    That reads quite a bit different from Amazon's "... or as we determine is necessary to provide the Service ..."

    I'm not convinced it's as dire as people are making it out to be. Either way, both Apple and Amazon have full rights to access users files on both services for various reasons.

    What are your fears on the Amazon terms that don't exist on the MobileMe ones? (Perhaps I'm being dense so some clarification is in need!) :D





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • synagence
    Mar 28, 10:49 AM
    I'm on the iPhone 4S boat .... given Apple is driving its pricing by scale to simply include the A5 chip inside the iPhone4 chassis with little else to bump specs (maybe increased display size but same res so its just a new front-panel rather than entire body) makes most sense

    They need to re-up people on contracts, they need to maintain momentum regardless of whether the iPhone4 is still competitive .... Android phones like the Atrix are already dual-core Tegra2 based devices and developers will start exploiting the new iPad2 chipset (gfx+cpu) and to not have a phone for another year incapable of maintaining that, not to mention the knock-on effect of iPod touch in september being based on current hardware just doesn't add up....

    Apple has already said it likes its release cycle ... it'll just be a bump in the speeds'n'feeds to maintain relative position in the market





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • complexcommunic
    May 7, 05:20 PM
    This would be really awesome. I've always been intrigued by mobileme but turned away by its price tag





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. This map mentions the boat is
  • This map mentions the boat is



  • Erasmus
    Aug 4, 10:05 PM
    I agree but think likely by Thanksgiving. I think mini will get the 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo Combo and 1.87 GHz Core 2 Duo Superdrive upgrades thus ending the last Mac to have only one core as well as the end of all 32-bit Macs. :)

    OK, being an Australian, and blissfully ignorant to the ways of the American, when is Thanksgiving? Before or after Paris?

    I say new iPods at Paris, and maybe some software. It would be great if all Macs were Core 2 Generation before the Paris Expo.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • enda1
    Aug 4, 06:32 AM
    All the pics on the banner are just apple's existing products. There's nothing new there and (i believe) no hints. Its the keynote to look out for. I just hope they announce merom in MB as soon as possible. Maybe a new 12/13'' MBP otherwise which would be my ideal computer.

    Monday is a bank holiday here in Ireland and i will be on a train during the keynote. Damn!!! Ill just have to watch it when I get back.

    Though, I'm still not back in college till the second week of october so everything should be clearer by then! :)





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-
  • call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-



  • Hildron101010
    Mar 30, 10:41 PM
    Application Launcher - Useful for organizing apps
    Versions - Useful for those who don't leave an external HDD plugged in at all times.
    Resume - Useful when you need to restart your Mac
    Mission Control - Useful because you can view EVERYTHING on your Mac at a quick glance your windows, spaces, full screen apps, dashboard, etc.
    Lion Server - Server functionality that wasn't there before unless you bought a server capable Mac.
    Air Drop - Useful for quick file sharing.
    Full screen apps - Useful when you are only doing one thing on your Mac or when you are using an app that uses a lot of real estate.

    Want me to explain any more features for you?

    Well said. I think Mac OS X Lion is a game changer. I am very impressed with it.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • kalsta
    May 5, 08:45 AM
    Easy. 13/48ths of an inch.;)

    Is that wink a small admission of how silly your system really is? :) Sure, the math was simple, but how meaningful are all these crazy fractions? If I actually had to try and picture what these fractions represent, I'd want to convert the denominator into a multiple of 10 first in order to try and picture it. I might note that twice 48 is roughly 100, so I know we're dealing with a bit over 26%. Other fractions could prove more difficult. With the metric system, you never have to do this. You're always dealing with base-10, which is something we all understand and can picture, without having to memorise particular fractions and what they represent.

    I really don't see much functional difference between a language and a system of measures. Both express specificity using prearranged syntax and values.

    Well, we could certainly argue that international communication would be a LOT simpler if there was only one language � and it would be! However, the reality is, we have a world with not only a diversity of language, but a diversity of culture, and the two are intricately linked. That makes the world a very interesting place, and being able to speak multiple languages would be a wonderful skill to have when travelling and engaging in other cultures. People are generally proud of their heritage, culture and language, and there aren't too many people suggesting the world should lose all of that richness in the interest of conformity. (Well, there are such people, but I think we can agree they're generally pretty scary.)

    How many people are so nostalgic about the imperial system? With language, one communicates deep philosophical thoughts, writes beautiful poetry, tells a woman of his undying love. With a system of measurement, one� well, measures stuff. Most of the world has seen the benefits of a better system and they've moved on without regret. What is different about the US that it can't do likewise? I honestly find it perplexing. Be honest now� Is it because the French invented it?

    Even beyond that, if we were to adopt the metric system 100% starting tomorrow, the transition would have to last for decades not only to encompass those who are too old to be educated, but also to deal with the infrastructure changes that would have to take place. At the very earliest it would be my grandchildren who would see a fully metricized US.

    You're not stepping out onto the moon this time. Just about every other country on the planet (and there are quite a few of them!) have gone before you, and it worked out just fine. Sure, it takes some time, but not as long as you might like to imagine. Let me come back to my own experience� I was born in the 70s, around the time Australia was just starting to transition to the metric system. The older folk may well have had a difficult time with it, but if so I was blissfully unaware of it. I came to learn what an inch was, since most rulers had inches on one side and mm/cm on the other, and people still, to this day, casually talk about their height in feet and the weight of newborn babies in pounds. (Yes, some old habits die hard.) But these sort of things are the exceptions. The transition to metric was so efficient, I, as a first generation growing up with it, didn't even notice there was a transition happening.

    Seriously, you should be looking to Australia and other countries with successful transitions and learning from them, instead of just perpetuating all these fanciful stories of how terrible it's going to be to change.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • reflex
    Jul 22, 11:10 AM
    As soon as core 2 merom comes out every pc notebook will have it.

    This is simply not true. Even though Core Duo has been out for about half a year, a lot of pc laptops are still sold with Pentium-M or Celeron-M cpus.

    MacBook can keep the Core Duo for a while longer (until November, for example).





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack
  • Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack



  • dukebound85
    Apr 10, 06:42 PM
    If you have a big refund, it means that you pay too much, so you are not being very good at your day to day application of math.

    Yea, I know if you receive a refund, you gave the gov't an interest free loan and all that. I was just making light of the topic.....as most people like to get an unexpected amt back vs owe..even if it isn't the smartest in terms of financial sense for them



    Also when you say American do you refer to any citizen in the American continent or just the people that was born in the United States of America.


    What do you think in the context I had written it?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • dukebound85
    May 3, 01:36 AM
    For the love of your education system, do make the switch! I'm an engineering student from Canada. So I have to learn both imperial and SI. Imperial is such a pain in the ass. The units don't mean anything and they are not made to fit with each other so you have conversions factors everywhere. Also, pound force and pound mass, WTF?

    Pound force and pound mass compared to kg's and N's? really? Not that hard to grasp lol

    Additionally, you would be surprised at how many engineering applications here in the US still use Imperial




    Are there really any benefits to the Customary scale, or do we just perceive benefits because it's what we're used to? And if the latter is the case, why make American students learn two systems of units when one fulfills all needs?

    I have to ask you, aside from base 10, what makes metric superior?

    If it is to have an easier time with conversions and what not, then why would I leave a system that I am very familiar with, even if it is not base 10?

    I don't believe one system is better than the other. They are just different.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • BlizzardBomb
    Jul 22, 05:42 AM
    Isn't the Conroe cheaper than the mobility line of chips? Plus they deliver a lot more performance too!

    Yes and yes.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 maps. of Duty: Modern Warfare 2quot;
  • of Duty: Modern Warfare 2quot;



  • ecphot
    Mar 30, 09:22 PM
    in Lion - in the user's home folder is the library hidden? according to some people on the photoshop forums - Apple has decided to make things simpler for new users. I hope thats not true. Can anyone confirm this?





    Bern
    Jul 30, 07:33 AM
    I wonder if this will be an American exclusive device (if at all it actually happens)?

    I don't see phone companies picking up on this here in Australia very quickly, heck it took two years just to get ITMS.

    I'd love to have an Apple mobile phone, but I just don't see it happening.





    Steven in VA
    May 8, 11:19 PM
    Didn't somebody already point out the family account bargain?

    $149 for 5 accounts; only 30 bucks per account per year seems like a good deal for us. Even though our kids are grown they still like having it. And the 10GB storage on the sub-accounts is still big enough to be useful.

    But I just got the email notice that mine/ours is just about to renew, too. To have it become free for new users in a week, or a month, even, would be somewhat of a bite . . .





    BlizzardBomb
    Jul 23, 10:03 AM
    Why do I have some weird feeling that they will update the entire product line at WWDC?

    If they did, it could work out quite well from a marketing point of view. However, I doubt it will all happen at WWDC. Maybe around September.





    macaddict06
    Jul 21, 04:31 PM
    Well, I guess Apple was pretty dumb last year when they annouced the Nano while the iPod mini promo was still going strong. The promo didn't change and the mini was only availabe to edu customers so they could finish up the promo.

    September 7, 2005
    Apple Introduces iPod nano

    "Back to School Promo. College students � buy a qualifying Mac before September 25, and get a free iPod mini"

    Point is, that was released in September. As in, not at WWDC, so the point is still the same.





    toddybody
    Apr 5, 03:00 PM
    In case you haven't picked up - I have a passion for asians, so I was agreeing that there should be 75% of asian girls sitting on unaffordable cars wallpapers in Cydia.

    If only they had a passion for you :(



    No comments:

    Post a Comment