Saturday, May 14, 2011

cute short hairstyles for prom

cute short hairstyles for prom. beautiful short hair.
  • beautiful short hair.



  • Mr. Wonderful
    Apr 23, 06:37 PM
    Personally, I would just love a higher DPI option for Macs.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Short Hair styles
  • Short Hair styles



  • Don't panic
    May 3, 08:15 AM
    there is no rational reason to argue that the metric system is not superior to the imperial in every form and shape.
    one is intuitive, consistent and accurate, the other is random.

    the 'feel' argument is honestly ludicrous beacause mostly everyone has a better 'feel' for the system the grew up with. it's just a matter of habit.

    the only reasons we haven't switched yet is
    a) economic, as conversion would cost some money -but it stimulates the economy!-
    b) misplaced patriotism, as anything done in the US 'must' be better then what is done elsewhere because it is 'american'

    those who oppose switching i think are underestimate people's ability to adapt. a well organized switch would take half a generation and cause little to no problems, in my opinion. plus it would give the usual suspects something more to complain about, once the conspiracy theory of the day becomes passe' :D




    cute short hairstyles for prom. prom hairstyles for medium
  • prom hairstyles for medium



  • Piggie
    Apr 23, 06:25 PM
    Because those screens WILL look better to those normal customers. Text and graphics will look sharper, and clearer.

    The iPhone screen, before the retina screen, had a higher resolution than macs. People could not see individual pixels. Despite that, ask any Tom Dick or Harry on the street, and they will be unequivocal that the Retina screen is far better looking than the 3GS screens.

    The iPhone, before the current model had a screen res of 320 x 480

    The first iMac, made 13 years ago in 1998 (the G3) had a screen res of 1024x768 the same as an iPad2 they are making today.

    The first Apple Mac in 1984, 27 years ago had a screen res of 512�342 on a black and white screen.

    I don't know where you get your statement than the "iPhone had a higher resolution than macs"





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Trendy cute short blonde
  • Trendy cute short blonde



  • ChrisNM
    Apr 25, 09:56 AM
    But keep in mind that the data might be wrong. I typed in my real name and it came up with me . . . but with details oddly wrong. Multiple accounts that could be me, but in each case with wrong data. I clearly have messed up some databases along the way (good).

    I did the same thing. The site said I lived in a $1MM+ home. I wish!





    cute short hairstyles for prom. The Best Prom Hairdos
  • The Best Prom Hairdos



  • virus1
    Nov 24, 11:36 AM
    hahahaa... ROFL...

    this guy is a fool...

    i wonder if creative said the exact same thing back in 2001 reguarding mp3 players?





    cute short hairstyles for prom. cute hairstyles for prom long
  • cute hairstyles for prom long



  • milo
    Jul 21, 03:26 PM
    This may be a dumb question, but why would apple just use the new chips in mbp's and not the mb? Dosn't seem to make sense. As soon as core 2 merom comes out every pc notebook will have it. Price wouldn't be an issue cause merom is same price as yonah, correct?

    Because yonah will be cheaper. Yonah prices will drop again when merom ships.

    And "every PC notebook" will most certainly NOT have merom. Cheaper PC laptops will still have yonah.

    To date we have not seen Apple update any of their Intel products. So it may not be any different. The pressure will be on Apple with new processors coming out all of the time. Steve Jobs keps Apple from doing what you would exspect much of the time.

    They speed bumped the MBP before it shipped, didn't they also do a minor update when the 17 shipped?

    With the more frequent processor changes/speed upgrades that goes along with switching to Intel, what is Apple going to do with all the "left overs" of old versions of products?

    They can sell them at a discount. But there won't be many of these in most cases, since for example the MBP doesn't need any additional changes along with swapping in a merom chip. The imac and mini could take merom just by swapping a chip in a socket (so the user could even do it).





    cute short hairstyles for prom. cute prom hairstyles 2011,cute
  • cute prom hairstyles 2011,cute



  • gugy
    Aug 2, 01:15 PM
    Why is everyone so convinced that there will be significant updates to the Cinema Displays? Remember how long the non-Alu plastic displays were out? It must have been five years, while the Alu displays have been out for less then two years.

    I can't see Apple making a bigger screen then 30" for desktop use. And if they were to, it would be for a multimedia center type thing, which not only is unlikely, but would never be released at WWDC. As a 30" display owner, theres no way a screen larger then 30" would be a feasible desktop display. Besides, anything larger then 30" is just too niche of a market.

    Regarding a built-in iSight, I think the Pro market is just the wrong market for that. Apple has to be aware of its market, and b/c of security reasons, cameras just aren't feasible at this point.

    Hell, who knows, I'm probably 100% wrong :p.

    Edit: Perhaps Apple will just bump the display to be HDCP compliant. HDMI is pretty much the same as DVI, for everyone who doesn't know ;).

    Wow, I have a 30" monitor and I would not mind to have a 40" + monitor.:eek:
    Seriously, I have dual monitors and I think a larger monitor would be welcome. Not maybe for dual monitor set up because it would be too large, but for a single large monitor, it would be great. Plus the use for entertainment display to watch movies and TV would be really cool.

    The technology is here. I really expect Apple to come up something bigger for the Pro crowd and WWDC is the perfect event for that. Remember, people never thought the 30" would ever come up.

    Regarding the design, I agree that Apple will keep the same enclosure. Is a very nice design and I don't think will change anytime soon.

    As for Isight built in, I like the idea, but if you have dual monitors, seems weird to have dual Isight. I rather have the BTO option for an extra price.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. cute short prom hairstyles
  • cute short prom hairstyles



  • mobi
    Apr 5, 01:10 PM
    ...Of course they did. Big brother is watching everyone.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Prom Hair for a Finances 5
  • Prom Hair for a Finances 5



  • ciTiger
    Apr 18, 03:00 PM
    Glad to know I wasn't the one seeing all the similarities.
    I'm still unsure if this is good or bad given Apples dominance...





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Cute Short Hairstyle.
  • Cute Short Hairstyle.



  • Keymaster
    Aug 7, 02:54 PM
    I don't understand why people are complaining about the Bluetooth and wireless not being included. These are not portables, they won't move, and in many cases professionals don't care if the keyboard is wired or want it wired for some specific reason. Wireless internet is for portable computers folks, not a big hunk of aluminum that will sit on the floor or desk permanently. Wired is also still faster than wireless...if you are in a networked office environment that can make a massive difference.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Short Prom Hairstyles 2011
  • Short Prom Hairstyles 2011



  • tstreete
    Nov 15, 08:22 AM
    Now one of the remaining issues would be after taking the iPhone out of the dock, do you just leave the dock or actually detach it and hide it in the console or glove compartment. i am betting that it just stays on the dash--a feature that might concern me give where I have to park from time to time and gps theft seems to be on the rise.

    I live in a small city and generally garage the car at night, so I can get away with leaving the dock on the dash on a routine basis. If I do leave it parked on the street over night in a not-so-safe area one of these days, I guess I'll remove the dock and take it with me.

    The nice thing about being able to leave it on the dash is I use it more often, for shorter trips than I did when I had a less convenient arrangement -- e.g., if I want music on a trip of five miles, or to use the gps for navigating a country road at night or bad weather, when it helps to know if there's a sharp turn a quarter mile ahead.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • farmboy
    Apr 18, 05:17 PM
    So, are we talking about these patents?


    What kind of BS is that? Perhaps it might qualify for a school project but a patent?

    That is part of the disclosure, not part of the claims. The claims are what one enforces against infringers.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. japanese hairstyles
  • japanese hairstyles



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 26, 02:54 PM
    Apple needs to respond. I would prefer them to do it with an iOS overhaul and some diversification of their product line. Apple won't sacrifice margins significantly, so to expand market share they should appeal to more people and step up advertising on the cheaper previous-gen models.

    Apple can't, it would wreck havoc on their margins. A cheaper phone isn't just one that you pay $50 for and then end up with the same contract as the regular one. It's a cheap phone that you can buy without a contract.

    And they would also lose the people, and there are lots here, just in this thread, who talk about exclusivity and being part of a club that not everyone can join.

    Ferrari doesn't make cheap cars for everyone. But while most people would rather like to drive a Ferrari than a Toyota, most people would prefer to own Toyota. They make more money even if their cars aren't as exclusive. (Also, Ferrari is now owned by Fiat.)





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Hairstyles, prom short
  • Hairstyles, prom short



  • infobhan
    Jul 31, 05:17 AM
    I'll be VERY surprised if the Apple phone doesn't support Wifi.

    A WiFi phone would be unlikely, in my mind. WiFi is not yet ubiquitous, so this would be of limited usefulness. Furthermore, WiFi is a notorious waster of battery life, and this device will have to be small to be successful.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. short prom hair styles
  • short prom hair styles



  • gugy
    Jul 30, 01:19 AM
    I don't think I've hated any company so passionately as I hate Verizon. I have not one positive word to say about them. If/when Apple announces a phone, I'll pay the early termination fee on my Verizon contract and jump to the carrier with Apple's phone. Hopefully that'll be Cingular.

    Interesting I am the opposite of you. I hate Cingular and I am OK with Verizon.
    The big question is if whatever Apple comes up it needs a good network.
    What good will be an amazing phone with a crap network and service. In the past I had Cingular and just hate it. Now I have Verizon, I do not love it but at least I can use it at my home and office and IMHO is better than Cingular.

    So I just hope I can have an Iphone that actually works wherever I go.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. Short Formal Hairstyles
  • Short Formal Hairstyles



  • Popeye206
    Apr 6, 06:29 PM
    Also, it is interesting that Android 2.2 makes up the largest percentage of OS's out there in use.

    Can't Android users upgrade to the latest OS? 2.3.3 is the latest phone OS.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. The spiky twist hairstyle is a
  • The spiky twist hairstyle is a



  • danielwsmithee
    Aug 11, 05:32 PM
    Man, I tell ya... 2 years+ ago when I wanted a new laptop, that's ALL I ever heard... I think Apple should build a one-off G5 laptop just to appease us crazy people in here, LOL! It would be an awesome tip-of-the-hat to us, don'tcha think? ;)Yeah it would be like twice as thick as the current MBP and they could auction it off to the highest bidder. Here is guessing that some Apple finatic would pay a million dollars for it to display in his gallery.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. cute short prom hairstyles
  • cute short prom hairstyles



  • Chupa Chupa
    Sep 11, 11:16 AM
    I doubt a download service would be able to offer unlimited movie downloads, at least not for a price next to netflix. Netflix "unlimited" movies really aren't because they are limited by the speed of the post office (and artificially limited even more by Netflix if you watch too many).

    Except that under NetFlix, theortically (and I know people do this) you could get the DVDs, rip them, and send them back same day. Under a d/l scheme, you can only view the movies with a license. You only get, say 3 licenses. So you'd have to physically watch the movie, if you wanted to see it, before getting more. That would act as a brake on how many d/ls an avg. customer would make a month because most people only have time to watch 2-5 DVDs a month...if that. As for those who abuse the system, nothing to stop Apple from cutting people off just like Netflix does.





    cute short hairstyles for prom. cute short hairstyle:
  • cute short hairstyle:



  • iliketyla
    Mar 29, 02:37 PM
    Why in limbo? The "phone part" of the Iphone is widely acknowledged to be craptastic.

    I'm a big proponent of Android, but I will admit that the music player portion isn't exactly the most user friendly. Makes me miss my 3GS.

    Hopefully they redesign it a little in future iterations.





    Blipp
    Apr 25, 08:57 AM
    Call me naive (or perhaps paranoid) but I've been assuming my location is being tracked since I bought my first smart phone years ago.





    Agilus
    Aug 2, 01:40 PM
    I don't think that a camera in a Mac display is a big issue for companies, and here's why:

    1. I work for a company that cares about security. We don't allow cameras in the building, with the recent exception of cell phones with cameras. The reason for the exception is because it is becoming difficult to get a cell phone without a camera. And really, these companies are almost always PC-based, so are they really big ACD purchasers?

    2. In the lab, cell phones with cameras are still off limits. However, lab computers are pretty locked down with regards to software, and since you need software to use the camera, I think there are multiple easy solutions to this problem (e.g., restrict software installations, or maybe disable the camera at an OS level). It's possible that someone could bring in a laptop and do some funny business, but even that would have to be a company computer, or the user would be in serious trouble. And in the case of it being a company computer, it suffers all of the same issues of a lab equipped with non-camera-mounted monitors (or removable media for that matter).





    jesteraver
    Nov 24, 09:55 PM
    Hopefully the iPhone will a handy cell phone...


    Software::
    - Mac OS X (mobile version)
    - iTunes
    - iPhoto
    - Quicktime
    - iChat
    - Safari
    - Skype (downloadable)

    Hardware::
    - 3 - 5 megapixel camera w/auto-focus (photo taking)
    - VGA (front of phone for video conferencing ... similar too the ones found in iMac / Mac Book / Mac Book Pro)
    - Touchscreen
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - GSM / HSPDA (3.5 G)
    - 8 Gb NAND Flash
    - 3" Colour Display

    Would be nice to be able to have a Mac Book / Mac Book Pro of sorts too fit in your pocket?! Or is that just me?

    I would throw away my Nokia N80 and get that.

    One thing hopefully it be similar to a Nokia N61. If so plus with the stuff I posted, it would destroy any multimedia phone on the market. Plus would be smaller than an OQO.

    *Crosses-fingers*





    spaceballl
    Mar 27, 12:27 AM
    That's all wonderful, but can I have 64GB on my iPhone now? OK THX.





    MacRumors
    Apr 26, 02:03 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/26/android-jumps-past-ios-in-overall-u-s-smartphone-usage/)

    Earlier this year, we pointed to a report (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/01/04/iphone-continues-to-hold-off-android-in-u-s-smartphone-market-share/) from media research firm Nielsen indicating that Apple's iOS was just barely holding off Android in smartphone usage in the United States. But continued strong growth from Android that saw the platform easily leading the pack among the most recent smartphone acquirers left little doubt that Android would quickly pass iOS in total penetration.


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/26/150148-nielsen_mar11_share.jpg


    No comments:

    Post a Comment