Tuesday, May 10, 2011

victoria falls bungee

victoria falls bungee. Victoria Falls, Livingstone
  • Victoria Falls, Livingstone



  • leekohler
    Feb 28, 09:45 PM
    Correct I have no idea what causes homosexuality, neither do scientists.


    I wanted to know what he expected from me, he doesn't necessarily have to know the cause(s). I don't remember saying you could not live with the person you love. Also one can not infer what "that" means from your paragraph.

    I seem to recall you agreeing with this post:

    A same-sex attracted person is living a "gay lifestyle" when he or she dates people of the same sex, "marries" people of the same sex, has same-sex sex, or does any combination of these things. I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.

    Heterosexual couples need to reserve sex for opposite-sex monogamous marriage. If I had a girlfriend, I might kiss her. But I wouldn't do that to deliberately arouse either of us. If either of us felt tempted to have sex with each other, the kissing would stop right away. I know of a woman who gave an excellent answer when men asked her why saved sex for marriage. She said, "I"m worth waiting for." She lived by her Catholic convictions, and she wouldn't risk letting any man use her as a mere object, as a mere tool.

    Some may say, "I have sex with my girlfriend to show her that I love her." If I had a girlfriend, I would hope I would love her enough to protect her from the physical and psychological risks that come with non-marital sex. The best way for me to do that is for my hypothetical girlfriend and me to be celibate before marriage.

    Sacramentally same-sex "marriage" isn't marriage. Neither is merely civil marriage of any sort. If I understand what the Catholic Church's teachings about marriage merely civil, it teaches non-sacramental marriage, whether same-sex or opposite-sex, is legal fornication.

    And by "living with" I mean having sex and having a family as well.





    victoria falls bungee. ungee. 1. Victoria Falls
  • ungee. 1. Victoria Falls



  • Eriden
    Sep 19, 11:47 AM
    You know, Sony and Nintendo are just *SO* behind the curve with next gen gaming systems.

    Microsoft has had it's XBox 360 out for MONTHS, while Sony and Nintendo gamers are lagging behind, barely able to function on their PS2s and GameCubes.

    If Sony and Nintendo don't release the PS3 and Wii, respectively, in the next week, they'll be the laughing stocks of the industry. There's no excuse for them to release their next gen gaming systems a year after their competitor.



    http://playstation3.joystiq.com/2005/07/29/kutaragi-on-ps3-itll-be-expensive/




    victoria falls bungee. edge of Victoria Falls.
  • edge of Victoria Falls.



  • Popeye206
    Apr 19, 02:11 PM
    x2

    Everything is just a development of something else.
    There is no absolute originality.
    This is a stupid waste of time and effort.
    But I guess when you get all big and high and mighty then why not throw some of the spare cash at a silly law suit if for no other reason than getting more publicity.

    You obviously don't work in software or product development with statements like this.





    victoria falls bungee. at Victoria Falls.
  • at Victoria Falls.



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 11, 12:02 PM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.

    Do you think they are losing sleep over it?

    They should stick to the June update each year. I know it may not be their fault but Apple need to keep the iPhone up to date, otherwise they will lose ground. Mobile phones are very competitive.

    Even if iPhone 5 is the same as iPhone 4 people will still be lined up to buy it.


    Big mistake if true.

    If true, this means that Apple has raised the white flag and accepted the defeat that Android has given to them. Not caring about the power of the hardware relative to others in the marketplace is a hallmark of a niche ecosystem.

    Welcome to obscurity Apple - Population You

    Do you really think they care? Even if they make a phone that doesn't make calls people will think it's the greatest innovation in the history of mankind.





    victoria falls bungee. CIY MOVE - Victoria Falls
  • CIY MOVE - Victoria Falls



  • AidenShaw
    Jul 14, 11:14 PM
    OTOH, its been great to finally read the benchmark figures for the new apple processors. It hit me that the mac community will finally have overclocking hardware readily available! Wow!
    s/apple/Intel/wh
    s/mac community/all the Intel vendors/wh

    You have been assimilated.

    Apple == Dell == IBM == Gateway == Lenovo == ...





    victoria falls bungee. trip Victoria+falls+ungee
  • trip Victoria+falls+ungee



  • SevenInchScrew
    Sep 1, 11:38 AM
    Time will tell i suppose, but it just doesnt make sense for them to gimp standard cars for no reason.
    I think "gimping" the Standard™ cars is the wrong way to look at it. To me, it looks like they just chose to spend A LOT of effort modeling the Premium™ cars, and then just reuse what they had from before for the Standard™ cars.

    Ideally, we would have 1,000 Premium™ cars, but that would either take a staff of about 500 people, or we'd be waiting for GT5 until 2015. Compromises had to be made. They could have done all 1,000 cars at an average detail level, or they could do a handful of them VERY high-res, and reuse some older cars. They obviously chose the 2nd option.





    victoria falls bungee. African Extreme Bungee
  • African Extreme Bungee



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 19, 09:20 AM
    It's not going to happen today. No worries. We have Photokina ahead of us.





    victoria falls bungee. Victoria+falls+ungee+jump For ungee jumping with safari Goes through the ungee flights,
  • Victoria+falls+ungee+jump For ungee jumping with safari Goes through the ungee flights,



  • rdowns
    Apr 28, 08:04 AM
    Step out of your little fairytale world


    I loves me some irony.





    victoria falls bungee. Bungee jumping at Victoria
  • Bungee jumping at Victoria



  • SteveRichardson
    Jul 27, 10:27 AM
    MBPs the end of august? I START school in the end of august.


    ughghghghghghg





    victoria falls bungee. BUNGEE JUMPING VICTORIA FALLS
  • BUNGEE JUMPING VICTORIA FALLS



  • Macinposh
    Aug 17, 02:55 PM
    I have a new 3.0 Intel- just letting you know they are not as close as Rob's test under real world performance. Adobe camera raw really screamed on my G5 and is noticibly slower and a bit buggy on my new Mac Pro. Start up is alot slower, etc, etc. He only tested MP aware processes which isn't the whole picture.


    Have you used cs2s or canon�s raw converters? How do they work?
    What is the general feeling of yours how the new machine works in photog business?




    2 x 2 drive stripe raids.

    So you have 4hdds in total,with 2 of each in raid 0 or what?
    Do you have the os on one pair and scratch on the other pair?


    Ordering the new rig in couple of weeks,so i am buggin you now.





    victoria falls bungee. The Victoria Falls Bungee jump
  • The Victoria Falls Bungee jump



  • mwayne85
    Apr 6, 12:53 PM
    The most interesting thing here is how some people hang on every word over updates to the MacBook Air line.

    Some won't touch it without a Sandy Bridge update, others want it left alone to save the NVIDIA graphics.

    From dated chips, future proofing, when to buy, getting in at the right time and on and on ...

    What gives?

    In 90% of the tasks the average MacBook Air owner does are they really going to notice it either way?

    Future proofing/saving a few hundred dollars ... there is no such thing ... just look back at the electronics you purchased in the past... how has 'future proofing' worked for you so far? lol

    Like it. Buy it. Enjoy it.

    People who keep waiting for the next rev will never buy a computer. The "right time to buy" is probably not until the Macbook Air has Skymont in 2015. :p





    victoria falls bungee. Victoria Falls Bridge.
  • Victoria Falls Bridge.



  • Stridder44
    Nov 28, 09:06 PM
    No guys, this sounds like a great idea....*cough*.....





    victoria falls bungee. Image: Victoria Falls
  • Image: Victoria Falls



  • DaveN
    Apr 6, 08:07 PM
    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)

    Let's add a third model

    15" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)

    That would give extra battery room, running time, and room for an extra port.

    I'd go for that as I could use a little more screen area.





    victoria falls bungee. Photo by Vic Falls Bungi
  • Photo by Vic Falls Bungi



  • emotion
    Jul 20, 02:31 PM
    I'm not sure either and I shouldn't have made the assumption. I know Ableton and Cubase do as I've used both and I'm now an avid Ableton user. I'd imagine Logic will take full advantage sometime soon since it's now one of Apple's pro applications. It certainly makes sense considering how bogged down your system gets once you load enough virtual instruments and effects.

    I'm a Live user too. I wouldn't assume the forthcoming Live 6 supports more than two cores though.

    I agree about Logic and the multi core support. They should have done this for the G5 quads though (I hear the quad owners scream :) ).

    Edit: apparently Live 6 supports more than two cores/procs





    victoria falls bungee. At Victoria Falls, between
  • At Victoria Falls, between



  • scottsjack
    Apr 25, 02:35 PM
    Strange but using the downloaded software my 3Gs running the latest iOS doesn't show very many of the places I've been. I drove 400 miles this weekend using the 3Gs for navigation and a photo. Even that trip doesn't show. All I can see is a bunch of evenly-spaced dots in my area.





    victoria falls bungee. Victoria Falls and the
  • Victoria Falls and the



  • Adamb18c5
    Jun 9, 10:25 PM
    I tried to send you a pm, I'm not really sure why I couldn't.

    I tried to PM you too couldn't get it to work either. You can email me at adamb18c5@gmail





    victoria falls bungee. Gorge swing Victoria falls
  • Gorge swing Victoria falls



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 26, 08:06 PM
    I Just Hope Apple Joins The Rest Of The Manufacturers In This Mass Announcement. I'm afraid they won't due to EGO problems. :rolleyes: In this case, I wish they wouldn't "Think Differently".

    Agreed. That is a worry I share as well. I can't imagine why they would wait, but part of me thinks they garner some sort of perverse pleasure in making people sick with excitement over new announcements, releases, and upgrades. Making us wait longer than anyone else, especially considering Dell USA is now offering Core 2 Duo systems for sale on their website, wouldn't shock me too much unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong though. I wants my MBP Merom!





    victoria falls bungee. vic-falls-heli.jpg
  • vic-falls-heli.jpg



  • Moyank24
    Mar 8, 03:28 AM
    I won't rejoin this discussion. But since neko girl may be waiting for my reply, I'll only suggest a source (http://www.tfp.org/images/books/Defending_A_Higher_Law.pdf).

    Why do you feel the need to hide behind other people's words? Why would you use a book that is 2000 years old to define your morality?

    You have made multiple offensive, inflammatory, and downright laughable claims. And the only way you can back them up is by using books, studies, etc..that are so completely biased they can hardly be taken seriously.

    I'm sure I would be able to find articles and studies that favor my point of view as well. But why would I need to do that? I don't need written justification to make myself feel better about my beliefs, or the way I choose to live my life.

    Venture out into the real world. Read the newspaper...watch TV. Gays and Lesbians are falling in love, getting married, raising children, serving in the military, serving in Congress, teaching in our schools, practicing medicine...Just like heterosexuals. No better and no worse. And the earth continues to revolve around the sun.

    But I guess in the end, it's easier to justify hate and ignorance if you have a book like the Bible and organizations like the THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE DEFENSE OF TRADITION, FAMILY AND PROPERTY (?) to stand behind.

    Of course if the THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE DEFENSE OF TRADITION, FAMILY AND PROPERTY says it, it must be true. There's no need to listen to those of us in this thread who actually know what we are talking about because we are living it...not because we read an article or a book about it.





    victoria falls bungee. Victoria Falls Bungee Jumping
  • Victoria Falls Bungee Jumping



  • Platform
    Sep 13, 07:25 AM
    WOW...I have one core....now 8 cores...:eek:





    *LTD*
    Apr 6, 07:51 AM
    Impossible.

    Apple's no longer supposed to care about their Pro software.

    This will never happen.





    notjustjay
    Apr 27, 10:33 AM
    Really? So you're telling me that the location saved, of the cell tower 100 miles away, is actually really MY location?

    Wow!

    I think it's not as bad as what the media would have you believe, BUT it is worse than what Apple wants you to think.

    Sure, cell towers could be up to 100 miles away. And when I ran the mapping tool and plotted my locations, and zoom in far enough, I do indeed see a grid of cell towers as opposed to actual locations where I've been standing. All anyone could know is that I've been "somewhere" in the vicinity.

    (And this isn't new. Some time ago I came upon a car crash and called 911 on my cell phone to report it. They were able to get the location to send emergency services just by where I was calling from. It wasn't 100% accurate -- they asked if I was near a major intersection and I told them it was about a block from there.)

    However, if it's also tracking wifi hotspots, those can pinpoint you pretty closely. Most people stay within 30-50 feet of their wireless router, and the ones you spend the most time connected to will be the ones at home, at work, and and at your friends' houses.





    daneoni
    Aug 27, 08:03 PM
    Alright i'm off, i hope everyone gets what they wish for on tuesday, however wild. Cheers and here's to PowerBook G5s tomorrow.





    Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 19, 02:46 PM
    Are you talking about the Newton, troll?

    http://www.thocp.net/hardware/pictures/pda/apple_newton_sml.jpg

    I had a Casio Personal Diary in the late 80's that had the exact same grid.

    Im not a troll either without Apple I wouldn't have a job.





    manu chao
    Aug 27, 05:31 AM
    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.

    Don't blame Intel, blame Apple for not using the ULV versions of the Core Duo chips. There are other manufacturers which use them (otherwise it would not make much sense for Intel to offer them).

    However, the battery life of these machines is maybe in the order of six hours only, for once because the screen, HD etc. still need the same amount of power. Making the screen smaller, using Intel graphics, maybe even a 1.8" HD, you can reduce power consumption further, most often manufacturers also reduce battery size at the same time to make the laptops lightweight, preventing you to see battery life numbers of ten hours.

    Moreover, reports about machines using the ULV versions (and sometimes 1.8" HDs) do complain about the performance.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment