Tuesday, May 10, 2011

vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011

vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • LaDirection
    Jul 14, 04:36 PM
    "Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system."

    I think we'll see more cores per cpu before we see 3GHz. IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz.

    ""Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system."

    IBM never produced chips that could run at 2.7GHz. In IBM was stuck at 2.2GHz instead of the 3GHz promised. Apple requested that chips be overclocked to 2.5GHz. In IBM was stuck at 2.3 GHZ, these chips were also overclocked to 2.7GHz. This year we are at Dual Cores 2.5Ghz. Even if Apple uses nothing but 2.66 GHz Dual cores, they will still be the fastest, non-overcloked chips that Apple has ever used.

    "IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz."

    8 cores?! Wow, maybe one day! But 2 or more cores/CPU are only good if your app can use them. Most applications, and in fact many of Apple, do not use more than 2 cores/CPUS. The Quad core G5's are a good example how the 3rd and 4th core are 98% or the time unused. A Dual 3GHz to a user would be much more usuefull than an 8 core 2.5GHz!


    P.S. The number ONE problem that Apple must address in their pro line is the lack of Hard Drive bays! We need at least 4 HD, please! An internal 10,000 RPM RAID array is music to teh ears of pro video and film users.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+leaked+
  • Vanessa+hudgens+leaked+



  • chasemac
    Aug 7, 05:46 PM
    can't believe only 8 people voted for 64bit, its the most profound change here.... all others you can achieve with some 3rd party softwares.

    Same here. To me it is one of the most significant upgrades of all of them.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked



  • RawBert
    Apr 6, 02:10 PM
    Apple doesn't need competition the way the PC me-too companies do. Apple has had its eye on the tablet space for over half a decade with no competition to speak of, but they produced a world-class 1.0 version of the iPad anyway. They have a vision of the future and are forging ahead regardless of what the copycats are doing. They are not going to stagnate as long as Steve is around.

    Time to drop the tired "I sure like having competition for Apple" cliche. Ths ain't Microsoft were talking about.

    Amen. Preach on!





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens after Leaked
  • Vanessa Hudgens after Leaked



  • *LTD*
    Apr 10, 09:50 PM
    Oh, we are totally getting an iPad app to go along with this program. I can feel it.


    Impossible.

    The iPad is not a serious computer. This will never happen.

    It's just a fad.

    Ignore the big-name game titles for iOS. Ignore the upcoming Photoshop app. Ignore the millions of sales. Ignore the copycats in the market.

    It'll all go away very soon.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Actress Vanessa Hudgens New
  • Actress Vanessa Hudgens New



  • mark!
    Aug 11, 05:57 PM
    These rumors have been going for so long. Since right? 3 Years is a lot for technology.

    But atleast we know they can't be just sitting there. With both the nano, and iPod with video being almost 1 year old, they can't just be sitting there. :)

    Just gimme a new iPod & "iPhone". :)





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • puggles
    Jun 15, 01:50 PM
    Well I went to RS around 2 EST and she couldn't get it to go through but she just called me and said im all set... Not holding my breath though. I have a backup preorder at apple...it would be way easier to just go to RS though.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011
  • VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011



  • ChickenSwartz
    Jul 27, 11:54 AM
    Has anyone ever thought that the reasons the MBPs run hot is because they were originally designed to have a cooler chip in them...Merom.

    I know it had been rumored that Apple originally wanted to wait for Merom but "settled" for Yonah to get Intel in faster. Or maybe I am just trying to give myself hope that I will get a super cool MBP in a month (or less?).





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked 2011.
  • vanessa hudgens leaked 2011.



  • Legion93
    Apr 6, 03:34 PM
    Perfect day for this news....

    I have a new 13" MBA sitting here at my desk unopened...just dropped off from FedEx today. I'm debating whether or not to just return it and wait for the refresh or be happy with what I got.

    I'm a very light user..web, email, iTunes, sync iPhone and iPad. Do I really need the Sandy Bridge power..probably not but I dont want to have the "old not so shiny ball" come June (as the rumors suggest).

    Any help from the MR community is greatly appreciated!

    Don't get your hopes up, as any rumour is just a speculation. Apple may or may not release any updated version of the MBA very soon, but it can all depend. If you really want power, you could sell your Air for a MBP, which came out only couple months ago.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens,
  • Vanessa Hudgens,



  • zelet
    Aug 26, 09:31 AM
    After reading through this thread, doesn't it concern everyone that so many of us have dealt with customer support over the past couple years.

    What ever happened to quality control? I am not sure I have ever bought one Apple product since 1996 that I didn't end up calling Apple Customer support because something was wrong.

    I remember buying a lot of computers, Apple II's, original macs, Commodore 64's, Amigas, Dells, etc. that never once required a phone call. Now everything I buy from Apple breaks or needs a repair prior to it's warranty running out. I have also had two machines and an ipod go completely bad after the warranty expired.

    To be fair to Apple - all electronics suck really badly. People have demanded cheap for years so all the manufacturers put the priority on price over quality. Every single piece of electronics is made by some 14 year old Chinese slave... er... laborer. Of course your stuff is going to break.

    Washing machines used to last 15 years. They last about 5 (max) now. I have a Palm PDA from high school that still works. The one from College stopped working after 9 months. I bought a brand-new TV that started getting green spots after 4 months. My parents still have a TV that works as good as it could from 10 years ago.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • valkraider
    Apr 25, 03:48 PM
    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.


    Complete fail.

    Mainly - you have the option to not buy or use an iPhone. Or any phone for that matter.

    You have no idea how technology works, do you?

    First of all, ever since the very first cell phones - anyone carrying ANY cell phone is being tracked.

    Second, you are tracked HUNDREDS of ways! Credit cards, Bank accounts, store loyalty programs, car black boxes, GPS units, traffic cameras, security cameras, internet use, video game networks, etc etc...

    Third: Apple is not the government. The government has to follow specific rules about tracking people (like warrants, etc). Apple is a private corporation that you WILLINGLY entered into a contractual agreement with. Every iPhone user has accepted a terms of service which says that location information will be stored. Period. There is no invasion of anything - if you activated an iPhone YOU AGREED TO IT WILLINGLY.

    Fourth: NO ONE CARES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN. So many people act like all we want in the world is to find out that you went to 7/11 last thursday and got a bag of doritos. No one but 7/11 and Doritos cares, and they already know...

    Fifth: All of the people crying foul have not even looked at the real data. The real data is wildly inaccurate from a location tracking standpoint. So you are all bitching about someone knowing where you have been within a mile or two. Unless you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming, there are several other people and lots of possible "locations" in that square few miles. If you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming there are no AT&T towers there to register your location against so you are safe too.

    Sixth: If you really really care, jailbreak your phone and delete the file.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked.
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked.



  • BigHungry04
    Apr 28, 12:38 PM
    I figured he was born in the United States, as Hawaii is a state and was when he was born there. Now this McCain guy, he was not born in the United States, he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was a US territory or protectorate, so it still counts. Maybe if he had won the presidency, someone would have made a big deal about it too. I doubt it.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked



  • NinjaHERO
    Apr 25, 02:43 PM
    Yet another reason for us to look at the "Loser Pays" legal system. Maybe it will stop some of this silliness.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Links: vanessa hudgens leaked
  • Links: vanessa hudgens leaked



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Aug 8, 02:13 AM
    Time Machine looks to be one of those things you never use, but then one day you'll need to use it and you'll be really glad it's here. I don't like the stars and stuff in the background, though. So tacky.

    I'm really interested about Spaces. I constantly have loads of windows/applications running around, and having something to manage it all would be awesome.

    The new iChat features look very promising. Can't really say the same for Mail/Dashboard/iCal/Spotlight, though - not too impressed with those. Whatever is top secret had better blow all of this stuff out of the water, or else I wouldn't call Leopard "Vista 2.0".





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens new leaked
  • vanessa hudgens new leaked



  • fullmanfullninj
    Apr 8, 02:33 AM
    I think what they're saying is it costs Best Buy (and I guess other resellers) $90 for each AppleTV unit they order in - and they sell it for Apple's set price of $99, meaning they make a measly $9 profit from the sale of one unit. They didn't mean that they are selling the unit to the consumer themselves for $90.

    Edit. Original poster replied saying the exact same thing

    Hm, I see what you're saying. I will have to double check for iPad sales. As far as I know, however, they do not contribute toward meeting daily budgets.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011
  • vanessa hudgens 2011



  • wmmk
    Aug 20, 01:04 AM
    Anyone ever check and see if Quicktime was Universal
    if i'm not mistaken, it's been universal since osx for intel was released.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011
  • VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011



  • Bacong
    Apr 6, 11:07 AM
    I am shocked that anyone finds this as a positive.

    So you all want a drop from 1.86/2.13 to 1.4GHz CPUs in your 13" MBA? That is a 30% drop.

    Then you want another drop of approaching 50% in graphics performance? Remember these IGPs clock in much lower than the STD voltage SB used in 13" MBP.

    I find this completely backwards from Apple's current position on both CPU and graphics, and I don't think anyone would end up with a faster or better 13" MBA than the current generation. Apple would certainly have to bring back the backlit keyboard and introduce Thunderbolt to sucker anyone into buying such inferior junk! I would recommend people buy the current generation on clearance rather than lose performance everywhere like this. If this is the chip Apple uses in the 13" MBA, prepare for a big drop in capabilities!

    I am still in shock anyone finds this a positive? Have you all read the clock speed? The facts about the chip and IGP in ultra low voltage variants?

    agreed completely.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+leaked+
  • Vanessa+hudgens+leaked+



  • BoredomBoy
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    ...but people (in general) don't want tablets. They want iPads.

    I would compare it to Christmas for me. My mother-in-law asked my wife what I wanted for Christmas. "Video games," was my wife's answer. No, I didn't want video games, I wanted Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and/or Mass Effect 2.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens photos leaked
  • vanessa hudgens photos leaked



  • Full of Win
    Mar 31, 09:34 PM
    What is this, "let's go on an Apple fansite and act surpised that it's full of Apple fans" day?

    No, it's "make up a fake day" day.





    vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+2011+leak
  • Vanessa+hudgens+2011+leak



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 08:04 AM
    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.
    Don't you get that it's special with a Rev.B, at least that's how I view a Merom version, of Macbook Pro.
    When using machines for professional reasons it's no good jumping on the first machines, and seeing what happened I'm glad I didn't buy the first Macbook Pro's. And there are a lot of people that have thought this way I believe, so this is a special update that a lot of professional users have been waiting for. By all means, they may have fixed the current Macbook Pro's a long time ago, but when I'm finally going to upgrade form my Powerbook G4 now, I'd be stupid to buy something that would be old in 1 week.
    And now I won't be bitching about anything in 2-3 years time, as I got what I need when I buy a Merom Macbook Pro. I've had Macs for 16 years now, and never been nagging on an update like I am now, so it's not all the same every time something new comes. At least not for a lot of us.





    Stridder44
    Jul 20, 02:27 PM
    I disagree. I think Apple will use Core 2 Duo (Conroe) in the iMac, and Merom in the MBP. The iMac could hold a G5, why not Conroe?

    On top of that, you'll notice that a 2.16 GHz Conroe costs $70 less than the 1.83 GHz Yonah that's in the iMac now, $70 less than a 2 GHz Merom, and $200 less than a 2.16 GHz Merom, increasing Apple's profit margins on the iMac considerably or allowing a price drop- plus they can advertise it as a desktop processor.

    In fact, even if Conroe was too hot (which I highly doubt, since the iMac had a G5), a 2.16 GHz Conroe underclocked to 2 GHz still saves $70 over a 2 GHz Merom.


    But what about the MacBook!! *weeps*





    leekohler
    Apr 28, 04:28 PM
    Well he's obviously American! Just look at him! ;)

    Yeah, I wanna know why he is "obviously" born in the US, and Obama isn't/couldn't be.





    Blue Velvet
    Mar 23, 06:11 AM
    Libya is more like Bosnia than Iraq. A moment of force has the potential to change the scope of the conflict, hopefully for the positive, in a way that a full-blown invasion would merely complicate. That's the central part that fivepoint, who is merely interested in making another partisan screed, is ignoring.


    Well exactly. Far easier to tag together some buzzwords, maybe pull something from FoxNews than it is to think critically about the issue. This inane comparison between coalition numbers was also picked up by Steve M.:

    Fox Nation huffily declares that "Bush Had 2 Times More Coalition Partners in Iraq Than Obama Has in Libya." Bush's thirty-nation list, of course, included such global powers as Azerbaijan, Estonia, Latvia, and Uzbekistan, and didn't include the likes of, y'know, Germany and France.

    But if we're going to play games like this, in the run-up to the war, how many coalition partners did Bush attract per week? The Libyan uprising started just about a month ago and Obama's coalition is fifteen nations. When do you date the start of the "Iraq crisis" the Bushies manufactured? The Axis of Evil speech, fourteen months before the war began? The Battle of Tora Bora, a month before that? The first administration meetings on Iraq regime change, mere days after Bush's inauguration, and more than two years before the Iraq War started? By that standard, Bush barely acquired one coalition partner a month! Obama obtained more than three partners a week!

    I'm reminded of the 2000 electoral maps that measured Bush's vote by geography, as if winning a county with more jackrabbits than people was the equivalent of winning a county full of apartment buildings.

    http://nomoremister.blogspot.com/2011/03/well-if-were-going-to-be-ridiculous.html


    Meanwhile, Juan Cole lays out ten reasons why this is not like Iraq:


    Here are the differences between George W. Bush�s invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the current United Nations action in Libya:

    1. The action in Libya was authorized by the United Nations Security Council. That in Iraq was not. By the UN Charter, military action after 1945 should either come as self-defense or with UNSC authorization. Most countries in the world are signatories to the charter and bound by its provisions.

    2. The Libyan people had risen up and thrown off the Qaddafi regime, with some 80-90 percent of the country having gone out of his hands before he started having tank commanders fire shells into peaceful crowds. It was this vast majority of the Libyan people that demanded the UN no-fly zone. In 2002-3 there was no similar popular movement against Saddam Hussein.

    3. There was an ongoing massacre of civilians, and the threat of more such massacres in Benghazi, by the Qaddafi regime, which precipitated the UNSC resolution. Although the Saddam Hussein regime had massacred people in the 1980s and early 1990s, nothing was going on in 2002-2003 that would have required international intervention.

    4. The Arab League urged the UNSC to take action against the Qaddafi regime, and in many ways precipitated Resolution 1973. The Arab League met in 2002 and expressed opposition to a war on Iraq. (Reports of Arab League backtracking on Sunday were incorrect, based on a remark of outgoing Secretary-General Amr Moussa that criticized the taking out of anti-aircraft batteries. The Arab League reaffirmed Sunday and Moussa agreed Monday that the No-Fly Zone is what it wants).

    5. None of the United Nations allies envisages landing troops on the ground, nor does the UNSC authorize it. Iraq was invaded by land forces.

    6. No false allegations were made against the Qaddafi regime, of being in league with al-Qaeda or of having a nuclear weapons program. The charge is massacre of peaceful civilian demonstrators and an actual promise to commit more such massacres.

    7. The United States did not take the lead role in urging a no-fly zone, and was dragged into this action by its Arab and European allies. President Obama pledges that the US role, mainly disabling anti-aircraft batteries and bombing runways, will last �days, not months� before being turned over to other United Nations allies.

    8. There is no sectarian or ethnic dimension to the Libyan conflict, whereas the US Pentagon conspired with Shiite and Kurdish parties to overthrow the Sunni-dominated Baathist regime in Iraq, setting the stage for a prolonged and bitter civil war.

    9. The US has not rewarded countries such as Norway for entering the conflict as UN allies, but rather a genuine sense of outrage at the brutal crimes against humanity being committed by Qaddafi and his forces impelled the formation of this coalition. The Bush administration�s �coalition of the willing� in contrast was often brought on board by what were essentially bribes.

    10. Iraq in 2002-3 no longer posed a credible threat to its neighbors. A resurgent Qaddafi in Libya with petroleum billions at his disposal would likely attempt to undermine the democratic experiments in Tunisia and Egypt, blighting the lives of millions.

    http://www.juancole.com/2011/03/top-ten-ways-that-libya-2011-is-not-iraq-2003.html





    yg17
    Apr 27, 11:45 AM
    Just think of it like this, how hard would it be to fraud this? NObama's administration could whip one up in an hour the most.

    While I personally don't doubt NObama is born in Hawaii, I doubt this will matter for one bit.

    Who is NOBama? I looked up that name on Wikipedia but haven't found anything.





    Rend It
    Aug 5, 05:42 PM
    I'm finally excited about Apple again! After the MacBook Pro quality issues and the underwhelming iPod Hifi announcement, I was starting to feel a little let down. Now, I just chock it up to a lull in output due to the Intel transition. I don't think WWDC will be the panacea that some want it to be, but I think Leopard alone will be enough to make us happy. Think about it:

    -The first "from-the-ground-up" universal binary Mac OS
    -True 64-bit support (yeah, the Core 1 Duos are 32-bit, but by the time Leopard is released, new models will have chips with 64-bit extensions).
    -Redesigned Finder (I hope)
    -Adjustable screen resolution (again, I hope)
    -others that we may not even know about!!

    Beyond that, I'm sure we'll see the Mac Pros, Xserves, and display updates. Maybe, and only maybe, we'll see a small update to the MBPs to Merom and features like magnetic display latches already in the MacBook.

    And from a purely aesthetic standpoint, how does it make sense for Apple to put the IR sensor on the case of the Mac Pro? In terms of Human interface, isn't it much more desirable to point the remote at the display? It would only require a USB connection. Finally, I think if there's any support for Front Row in the Mac Pros or Xserves, then the displays must have built-in iSight.

    Just my 2 cents. :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment