Wednesday, May 11, 2011

thank you letter sample

thank you letter sample. Your Thank You Letter Don#39;t
  • Your Thank You Letter Don#39;t



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 13, 05:29 PM
    Not really. Chernobyl has an estimated death toll of 4000. Let's multiply that by 10 for arguments sake. More people are killed each year in the US alone by car accidents. Nuclear power is still a fairly minor risk.

    Huh? I agreed with you that there are more car accident deaths. But just as I said Chernobyl is an estimated death toll. My point is many deaths from a nuclear accident aren't known. I personally know someone who died from the effects of Chernobyl who wasn't included in the estimation. I'm sure there are many, many more.





    thank you letter sample. Thank+you+letter+sample
  • Thank+you+letter+sample



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 26, 10:07 AM
    Just convince Apple to buy SGI.

    At the rate SGI is going, I could probably buy SGI myself for whatever is in my pocket within the next year. Talk about a company that failed to follow the industry and adapt with the times... No point in anyone buying them, the only thing keeping them afloat is the few tidbits of technology they've licensed over the years, which is all just about obsolete now anyway. SGI hasn't had a new, innovative product in over 10 years. I think the first sign of the end was when SGI released their attempt at Windows workstations back in '98 and they were 1/3 the price and more than twice as powerful as any of their desktop Irix workstations. I ran a quad-CPU SGI540 for several years as a development server and render box with a dual-CPU SGI 340 as a workstation. Picked both of them up second-hand for a steal... Very nice systems, too bad SGI never followed through with support for them.

    Sad too because I essentially started doing commercial 3D graphics work on an SGI Indigo. Owned various SGIs over the years - Indy, a few Indigo2 models, O2 (crap), Octane... 1 Origin 200 server. Never considered buying Fuel or Tezro (their last two workstation attempts) -- way too expensive and very much underpowered compared to PC/Mac.





    thank you letter sample. professional thank you letter
  • professional thank you letter



  • mahonmeister
    Oct 25, 10:51 PM
    I just got my mac pro a month and a half ago.

    And you shall continue to enjoy it. Like Arn has stated, this likely isn't replacing any current configurations, just adding to them.

    This seems really exciting. All these cores are gonna pump out some serious power. Now if they could just mash together that processor that IBM made at like 50GHz (I think they cooled it with dry ice or something) with a multi core processor they'd have something! Bring it.





    thank you letter sample. Thank You, random sample
  • Thank You, random sample



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 15, 07:40 PM
    I think it's more likely that being in possession of valid nuclear technology is of great import to the self-image of the German State.

    True, many European civil nuclear programs (France in particular comes to mind) were nationalistic ventures perhaps more than anything. I wonder how the politics will play out in Germany.





    thank you letter sample. Sample Thank You Letter
  • Sample Thank You Letter



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 24, 03:56 AM
    In my short time serving in the Canadian military, I had not seen this. There was a rather flexible chaplain who served the religious needs of several faiths but most soldiers were left to stew in their own thoughts.

    Well…we can argue whether Canadians support a real military but we don’t have to go there. :p

    All I’m saying is that any respectable military has to prepare for sending a large group of soldiers into known suicide missions. This is what “cannon fodder” is. Sometimes you can’t hide it from the warrior. Sometimes they WILL KNOW that they will die. But this is absolutely necessary to purposely sacrifice their lives in order to achieve a strategic goal…or even victory. It’s much easier if these warriors are imprinted with the idea of “god and heaven”.

    Now, in these stupid overwhelmingly “crushing an inferior force” type of wars we’ve been engaged in, perhaps these situations don’t come up as much. Or if they do, you can hand pick a couple of “zealots” to do the job. But if there was a “real war”, like for example, if oil gets scarce and Europe turns on each other… Don’t laugh. If the “middle east” turn on each other all the time for oil, it can happen to “the west” too. You would be real arrogant to think that you are so much “better” than them. And if you ARE that arrogant about being a “sophisticated Westerner” think about China…or Russia.

    Hey, maybe our fighting force will be so robotic one day that it doesn’t matter. War will become an ego contest between engineers and no blood will be shed. But until the technology becomes reality, we still need cannon fodder capability for potential tight situations. ;)





    thank you letter sample. Job Interview Thank You Letter
  • Job Interview Thank You Letter



  • cwe
    Sep 26, 02:01 PM
    November or December at the latest. It will simply be a Dual Clovertown Processor option added to the current BTO page with a new processor pricing lineup. It will be a silent upgrade.


    You're kidding, right? Here we are sitting around waiting on the C2D and you're saying that in about two months we'll have the option to buy a QUAD? Please say your kidding. PLEASE.





    thank you letter sample. I would like to thank you for
  • I would like to thank you for



  • grue
    Apr 12, 10:54 PM
    I'm the angriest Mac user / professional FCP user I know, and even I'm blown away. Are there things I'm curious to see how they work out? Sure. But overall� wow.





    thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples after
  • thank you letter samples after



  • SuperCachetes
    Mar 14, 09:14 AM
    So far, we are several days past multiple earthquakes and aftershocks, and so far there has been no nuclear disaster. That's where we are at right now. Thus, I have more confidence than ever in nuclear power as the way to go.

    ...And that would be a fine position, if vulnerability to natural disasters were the only strike against nuclear power. It isn't.

    I guess what gets to me is I know people affected by this, living in shelters right now who lost everything, including a guy who lived a mere 3 km from the Fukushima plant, so I guess I'm just thinking of all the people with much more primary needs right now that worrying about a nuclear power plant they've lived in the shadow of problem-free for 40 years.

    Not to trivialize the immediate suffering or catastrophe at all, but should a full meltdown occur at one of those reactors, I expect that it will very quickly become the "primary" issue of anyone nearby.





    thank you letter sample. Free Samples Thank You Letter
  • Free Samples Thank You Letter



  • sam10685
    Sep 12, 07:29 PM
    Looks like a squished Mini :p

    that's the idea.





    thank you letter sample. sample cover letter customer
  • sample cover letter customer



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 24, 12:33 PM
    actually it is not the fear of Death ... many religious people do not worry when their time is done ... for them "the afterlife" trumps everything

    Why do you think the concept of the afterlife began? Because of fear of death.



    It must be very simple and claustrophobic up there. ;)

    Who would I be to argue with such an excellent generalization?

    You disagree? When I studied anthropology I learned that it is thought that is why religion began. Do you have other information?





    thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples after
  • thank you letter samples after



  • theBB
    Sep 12, 04:52 PM
    I don't want to watch movies on my computer, so this sounds like a great product. I assume I can hook a USB drive with movies or music and download iTunes products directly to that same drive without a need for a computer. If I hook iTV to ethernet, maybe that drive can even become a file server of some sort. I can justify the cost of iTV if I can use it as a music streaming device, print server and file server. Let's see how many of these features will actually be there. :)

    However, the price point for movies is wrong for me. I started using Netflix instead of going to Blockbuster, because of price and wider selection. Apple's offer is more than double the price for a movie, even without the cost of iTV unless I watch them twice or more. Apple's library is bound to be smaller for a long time to come as well. I guess instant gratification is the only saving grace. Well, considering I've never bought a TV show or music video, maybe I am not in the target audience anyways.





    thank you letter sample. Free sample thank you notes
  • Free sample thank you notes



  • kayle12
    May 5, 10:37 AM
    I have Verizon and I think I've had two dropped calls in years.

    AT&T really needs to get more towers up, that's the only solution in my mind.

    Kayle





    thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples
  • thank you letter samples



  • grue
    Apr 12, 11:59 PM
    I'm very curious to see what becomes of Compressor. It's buggy and annoying as it stands now, but I think it kinda needs to be a separate app unless they have a different view for doing batch encodes of stuff.





    thank you letter sample. Sample email thank you letter
  • Sample email thank you letter



  • chaoticbear
    Apr 12, 10:39 AM
    I don't care for the difficulty involved in sharing files across OS X/Windows/Linux, but that's hardly the fault of the Mac.

    Other nags:
    -Requiring 3rd-party software to stay awake when closed
    -The terrible built-in webcam (at least where Photo Booth is concerned, I've actually been pretty satisfied with iChat)
    The hilarious hillarious way that iTunes and iPhones work. It's the same way on Windows, but I think they sacrificed function for increased integration.





    thank you letter sample. job interview thank you letter
  • job interview thank you letter



  • reden
    Aug 30, 09:35 AM
    I was looking through Apple's enviromental contributions about 3 weeks ago and there was nothing that I didn't like. I think Apple is really putting good efforts to help the enviroment. It's very tough to create a self-sustained company and recuding their footprint on this world as a computer company.

    Also, what these enviroment companies fail to realize is that Apple computers are different. People keep these computers for longer periods of time, they almost become novelty items. When the hell have you heard someone post a DELL LISA on EBAY? You know how people recycle their Macs for the most part? They pass them on to someone, schools, their local YMCA because it's always a useful piece of equipment that lasts for a good amount of time. They also reduce their footprint by not breaking down as much as their PC counter parts.

    Of all the Macs I've owned in the past 10 years, I've NEVER had to take my Mac to get it fixed such as a replaced motherboard or anything like that. Macs last longer, they are useful for longer periods of time, etc. LEARN TO EVALUATE THAT GREENwhatever. I've owned a G4, an iMac, a pizza-box powerpc, and I know where all these computers are located, and they still function. I know they're not in some dump.





    thank you letter sample. Compass Group Thank You Letter
  • Compass Group Thank You Letter



  • Simm0nS777
    Mar 18, 12:31 PM
    Peoples stupidity ITT is hilarious.

    I RARELY crack the 2GB level on my unlimited data plan. I usually tether about 2 days a week for a few hours. I work at a job with a ton of downtime. I spend that downtime browsing forums. If ATT takes away my tethering ability (no way in hell Im pay an extra $45 to tether) I will then have to spend that downtime watching netflix which is going to use A LOT more bandwidth than browsing forums on my laptop.

    So those of you not bright enough to realize that for many they will be using MORE data need to use that head of yours a little more.

    Its funny that in your guys minds that its better for someone to use 15GB a month watching netflix/streaming pandora etc. than it is for me to use 2GB tethering.





    thank you letter sample. Email Thank You Note Samples
  • Email Thank You Note Samples



  • entatlrg
    Apr 24, 11:55 AM
    It's just another way of the 'stronger minded' to power and control the 'weaker minded' in the world. That's it.





    thank you letter sample. professional thank you letter
  • professional thank you letter



  • Apple OC
    Apr 22, 09:03 PM
    Because it's harder to imagine that an intelligent designer had a hand in it than it is to imagine that everything happened by chance?.

    Intelligent Designer? ...

    try to imagine how things could evolve and change over 4.5 Billion years ... that's right Billion.

    to think that the earth is only several thousand years old ... IMO is not intelligent or rational thinking.





    thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples after
  • thank you letter samples after



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 15, 07:49 AM
    true but still it's way more than is acceptable for nuclear station personal.. or otherwise they wouldn't have evacuated wouldn't they ? ;)

    These people are being sacrificed, as were the workers/fireman/army at Chernobyl.

    If you knew the full extent, from the get go, would you have hung around to 'man the pumps'??





    Mac'nCheese
    Apr 23, 09:21 PM
    Maybe because the majority of atheists tend to have an attitude of more "religion sucks, I'm atheist" whereas religious people do not have an "atheism sucks, I'm theistic" attitude for the most part.
    .

    Wow. I see it completely the other way. The religious people look at the atheists as lost souls, sinners, who need to be saved. They want their beliefs to be the basis for our laws. They need to have god thrown in our faces, on our money, in our pledges, in our courtrooms, etc. etc. And this is in the land of the free where separation of church and state is supposed to be one our most basic rights!
    Don't believe me, check any poll about who people in the United States trust or who they would vote for. Atheists are always at the bottom of both lists!





    Hawkeye411
    Mar 27, 06:56 PM
    This thread is full of win!! Thanks!! :D





    shawnce
    Jul 12, 05:30 PM
    Merom, Conroe and Woodcrest at equal clock speeds

    Merom will underperform a Conroe under equal high loads because of thermal constraints (in unmodified systems).

    --edit--

    Also forgot to point out that Merom top out with 667 MT/s FSB... so several classes of tasks will be slower on a Merom then equally clocked Conroe.





    THX1139
    Jul 13, 03:15 AM
    We were talking about MacPro's when you basically asked "well, what about Adobe?". Well, what about it? Why does everything have to be about Adobe, when the fact is that macs are used for zillion other things besides running Photoshop?

    After reading your post, I thought I'd join in. I hear what you are saying about Adobe, but truth is, the majority of Mac desktop professional users are people who rely on Adobe for everyday work. Sad but true and I wish Apple would release something to go up against Photoshop. Having worked the past 10 years in graphic design, I have never come across any studio or designer that didn't rely on at least one Adobe product. Adobe is pretty entrenched in the creative industry and to think otherwise is short-sighted. Now before you go thinking "so what", keep in mind that disregarding the creative industry means you are losing a big chunk of potential buyers. I think it would be enough loss to make Apple take notice. Why do you think Steve mentioned Adobe during his MWSF keynote? Sure there are a few pros who don't need Adobe or get by on other products, but that is few and far between. So in support of what the OP said, I agree that the Intel migration is going to be hindered by Adobe when it comes time for most studios to buy new machines. Thinking otherwise is not looking at the big picture.





    econgeek
    Apr 12, 10:37 PM
    They should have just called this iMovie pro, because that's what it is. So, Apple Color is left to die the death of Shake, huh? Wow, crazy.

    I think you missed the color correction on ingest, non-destructive color correction, and one-click color correction feature announcements. Color is not dead, it is just no longer a separate app. The entire app is re-written with color matching integrate to the app, and color correction as well, it sounds like.

    So this is basically a jazzed up Final Cut Express and the pros have been shown the door. Why am I not shocked about this. :mad:

    This is what you wanted to believe and so this is all you see. Since people were saying essentially the same thing before anything had been announced, you're not going to be getting much sympathy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment