Monday, May 9, 2011

silvio berlusconi women pictures

silvio berlusconi women pictures. from Silvio Berlusconi
  • from Silvio Berlusconi



  • shawnce
    Aug 6, 11:33 AM
    Mac OS X Leopard
    Introducing Vista 2.0

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241438&size=l

    I bet we gonna get some good t-shirts this year like we did back when Tiger was announced ("Introducing Longhorn").





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. silvio berlusconi women
  • silvio berlusconi women



  • e-coli
    Mar 26, 01:08 PM
    Am I the only person not particularly thrilled with Lion?

    Airdrop is nice, other than that it seems a bit awkward.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi and his
  • Silvio Berlusconi and his



  • afrowq
    Apr 6, 10:09 PM
    I use FCP and am VERY hesitant to go back to Premiere. Haven't used it since Premiere 6.0, and definitely do NOT want to go back. I have tens of thousands of dollars invested in Apple and FCP, and it would be a huge pain to abandon them. But I absolutely will jump ship if the next update to FCP doesn't show me that Apple is still paying attention to the professional users that initially were the bread and butter of the company.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Berlusconi girls
  • Berlusconi girls



  • BRLawyer
    Jul 15, 01:28 PM
    That would be a good lineup: two Minis, two iMacs, two Macs, two MacPros. Perhaps then the spread from $1499 for a base model conroe Mac to a $3299 or even $3599 for a premo dual-woodcrest 3GHz MacPro would seem plausible? I really like having a Mac desktop option before stepping up to the MacPro (with a smaller format). Right now the iMac is your only option in a certain range.

    I agree with another poster too, having both models silent would be most excellent!

    This sounds to me like a redux of the Performa/Quadra/LC disaster of the late 90s...I am glad Apple has learned from its mistakes, so it does NOT stretch its production line to a plethora of unnecessary models anymore...

    A cheapo MacPro model is more than enough to fill any gaps between the iMac and the Pro line...nothing else.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Berlusconi #39;suffers from
  • Berlusconi #39;suffers from



  • myemosoul
    Jun 12, 10:32 PM
    I sold my 16GB 3GS to my local Radio Shack on 6/9 for 184.13 and I'm currently using my old Motorola Razr V3, I'm preordering on the 15th so i certainly hope that i will be holding an iPhone 4 on the 24th. Since i sold my phone I've gotten two phone calls from the store manager, the first one was to ask if I was ok with him putiing my name and phone number on a list of people planning to pre-order and the second call was to ask for my zip code and he told me that he's almost positive i will be getting one on release day which was reassuring. I'm pretty nervous because pretty much all my experiences with Radio Shack have been sketchy over the years, sometime it's really annoying like when i went in one to buy something stupid like CDR's and the associate said i had to be in their system in order to make the sale which required me giving him my name, number and address which i thought was ridiculous.
    So far everything is going well this time, when the 3GS came out ATT wouldn't bump up my upgrade date because my bill was under 100 dollars a month, this time they bumped everyone's upgrade date by 6 months! So instead of the 400 bucks i had to pay for my 3GS i will only pay 200 and with the 185 Radio Shack paid for my 3GS it will only be 15 dollars!
    Is it true that i'm going to have to pay the $18 dollar upgrade fee at Radio Shack? Apple never charged me that. Or does it get charged to you cell phone bill?


    So if Im getting this right....I bring my 3GS to Radio Shack on the 15th to preorder the iphone 4 and then I have to turn in my old phone in order to get the buy back gift card? But then I would be without a phone for over a week? My local Radio Shack said I could get $256 for my 3gs. But if I read right that price could go down the closer it gets to the ip4 launch?

    Thanks





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi#39;s wife
  • Silvio Berlusconi#39;s wife



  • MacBoobsPro
    Jul 20, 08:43 AM
    I got it...

    Octopros :D





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. silvio berlusconi women photos
  • silvio berlusconi women photos



  • rfahey
    Apr 8, 03:11 AM
    Wow. I bought mine at Best Buy on opening day and they sold out of them. Why in anybody's right mind would best buy not sell what they have?

    You only "think" they sold out. If this is what they were practicing all along they probably had like 3 weeks rations.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Berlusconi#39;s women
  • Berlusconi#39;s women



  • Snowy_River
    Jul 27, 02:55 PM
    Pretty cool, but it needs a real name, MAC won't cut it. Maybe Mac Express?

    And it wouldn't have FW800 or a second optical slot. Probably a second HD slot instead. And I'd guess it would be more of a pizza box enclosure, but that's wild speculation. Your price is probably way too low, too.

    I'm not sure why you're saying this price is way too low. The specs, so far as I can see, are quite similar to the current bottom-end iMac, which has an integrated screen, and it's price is only $300 more. It seems to me that this price is actually about right.

    Also, I think that the name 'Mac' is a distinct possibility. Not saying I like it (or that I don't), or that it isn't simplistic, but I think that it's not unreasonable. FWIW, 'Mac Express' is nice, too, but I don't see Apple jumping on a name like that as quickly.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi with former
  • Silvio Berlusconi with former



  • aafuss1
    Aug 5, 11:40 PM
    I agree. In fact, I was going to post the same thing. I was all set to be disappointed by the keynote until I read a new Forbes article on the topic. They are expecting some pretty amazing things; things that will divert media attention away from Apple's embarrassing financial scandal.

    -Squire

    P.S. How about seamless MSN/Yahoo! Messenger support in iChat?\

    <edit>
    http://www.forbes.com/home/technology/2006/08/04/ipod-jobs-zune_cx_ck_rr_0804apple.html

    That would be good-as Microsoft and Yahoo have made the messegner software work with each other-Apple could partner with Yahoo for official protocol support in iChat in Leopard





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi: woman
  • Silvio Berlusconi: woman



  • Banjhiyi
    Mar 26, 07:39 AM
    It must be conspiracy right. Right.
    It couldn't just be an honest mistake as a result of a stretched development team.

    No. It must be the same guys who shot Kennedy messing up all our tech. It's probably something to do with the Chinese.

    I kinda covered that in 'sloppy QA or declining standards' but don't let that get in the way of a good flaming.

    As you were.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. silvio berlusconi women
  • silvio berlusconi women



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 05:07 PM
    It never ceases to amaze me at how many Android users have to flock to a site called "MacRumors" because they feel then need to lead us poor blinded Apple "fanboys" to the bright shining city on a hill that is Android paradise.

    Android has taken fanboyism to epic new proportions. You can't go anywhere on the Web these days without the Android Brigade screaming at you about how awesome, "free" and "open" it is and how you should get on board. Just post the comment "ANDROID FTW!!!" on Engadget and watch the upvotes ensue. And while they're celebrating their epic market share gains, they are referring to iOS users as "sheep." Riiiight.

    I thought the Apple vs Microsoft holy war was bad (and we have at least one pro MS astroturfer on this Apple-oriented site), but Google seriously has a mindlock on some of these people. (I'm not referring to all Android users, mind you, only the ranting/raving types (which seem to be the majority these days).





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi and Mara
  • Silvio Berlusconi and Mara



  • MikeD23nu
    Apr 6, 06:26 PM
    I just got my low end 13" MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM today too. Should I keep it?

    Me too! It's killing me...don't know what to do.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Minister Silvio Berlusconi
  • Minister Silvio Berlusconi



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 02:50 AM
    Are you a professional editor? Having never had any of the above issues suggests to me that you have been very lucky if you are.

    Because somebody talks about 2 issues I don't deal with in my workflow? Jeez, calm down.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi and the
  • Silvio Berlusconi and the



  • Cartaphilus
    Apr 25, 04:26 PM
    Despite the fact that were I the judge I'd levy Rule 11 sanctions against these lawyers, I can't agree that it makes any difference that the file is only available with access to the user's computer which can be password protected. In a civil matter, like a divorce case in a jurisdiction where it matters, the court can compel the user to divulge the password, to not delete or modify the file, and to deliver the computer to an expert to extract subpoenaed information. I haven't kept up with all the Patriot Act era provisions, but it wouldn't be surprising if law enforcement could obtain a warrant effectively forcing similar disclosures despite the Fifth Amendment.

    Even had Apple super-encrypted the file, users and providers (like Apple, ISPs, and Telcos) would nonetheless be vulnerable to legal compulsion to cooperate in providing information deemed by the courts to be material and relevant to some lawsuit or prosecution. Accordingly, it isn't entirely harmless if such information is recorded without the knowledge--actual or constructive--of the user. Even so, these plaintiffs are unlikely to plead that they are terrorists, serial bank robbers, or adulterers who were duped into recording their whereabouts, however imprecisely, and whose highly-developed sense of ethics prevents them from simply smashing the telltale devices instead of bringing a lawsuit.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi said it was
  • Silvio Berlusconi said it was



  • twoodcc
    Aug 27, 10:43 PM
    i am looking forward to this game, no matter if it's got standard and premium cars.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi#39;s women
  • Silvio Berlusconi#39;s women



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 05:59 AM
    With all these new technologies with 4, 8 and eventually 24-core capacities (some time in the not too distant future) all running at 64-bit, we musn't forget that software also has tobe developed for these machienes in order to get the most out of the hardware. At the moment we aren't even maximising core-duo, let alone a quad core and all the rest!!!!

    Besides, for 90% of what non-pro users do, these advances will help very little. Internet will still run at the same spead and my ipod will still chug along with USB2 etc.

    Pros with pro apps acn rejoice, only if software keeps the pace!!!

    Let's hope so!!!Not exactly. Multiple cores is as much about multitasking multiple applications or multiple instances of the same application simultaneously as it is about running one or two that use all the cores. The OS X system delegates multicore use to some extent already. I'm sure that all the developers will be looking at how to use all the cores Intel can throw at them at this year's WWDC. :)

    I can tell you from experience that it is very easy to fill up four cores with work and max out what you can do simultaneously on the G5 Quad. So for those of us who do the kind of work that needs a lot of cores, 8 core Macs won't come soon enough.

    In this example, all of the applications are running slower than they would with 8 cores. They are already slowed down by virtue of only having 4 cores to work in. Both Toast 7 and Handbrake can use more than two cores for each instance. I sometimes run as many as three of each simultaneously. They each have to run dog slow in that circumstance due to lack of core volume. So 8 is a start. 16 would be much more helpful to me immediately.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi and Noemi
  • Silvio Berlusconi and Noemi



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 10, 12:03 PM
    DVD Studio Pro will get a full overhaul and fully support The Bag of Hurt Blu-ray -- on an external burner for the new iMacs which will also be announced. Again, physical media gets an external treatment and the application will be the sperate step child of the newly integrated Final Studio.


    Based on the video I'd be betting the other way; that DVD SP will not get updated. It will be supported, but on the way out.

    Physical media's relevancy is waning by the day. And if Apple has a "be where the puck will be" attitude then it's not going to put energy in propping up a dying war horse.

    If you need a one-off Blu-Ray disc you can already out put to Blu-Ray via Compressor then burn via Toast. I can see Apple declaring hard media dead before I see it enhancing support BD-R.





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. silvio berlusconi women.
  • silvio berlusconi women.



  • mr.steevo
    Apr 28, 04:51 PM
    This thread is Still rattling on about this?

    The Titanic is still sinking...





    silvio berlusconi women pictures. Silvio Berlusconi#39;s women
  • Silvio Berlusconi#39;s women



  • thadgarrison
    Nov 28, 07:15 PM
    I guess Universal is bummed that nobody is buying Zunes and so that revenue stream dried up before it gained any ground.

    They should impose royalties on shoe sales, since people wear shoes while they're dancing to their music.





    yg17
    Apr 27, 08:45 AM
    And now Trump is demanding to see Obama's educational records. It's not going to end. If Obama releases those, then what will Trump demand?

    When this whole birther bullcrap started back before the election, I said that if he ever releases the long form, they'll claim it's fake and then demand more proof. Looks like I'm right.





    boncellis
    Apr 6, 02:11 PM
    I think it's mostly about the price. I, for one, can't see myself not buying the original (iPad) when the competition is the same price. When there are more commoditized components then Android tablets will have a more enticing pricepoint and consumers will be more likely to buy them.





    hayesk
    Nov 29, 10:45 AM
    If Universal gets a royalty from every iPod, then I will help myself to Universal's music library. After all, isn't that what the fee is for?





    epitaphic
    Aug 20, 08:07 AM
    Not every professional is going to need more than 4 cores let alone be willing to pay for it. I think the more processors, the more specialized the computer is going to become.
    This is precisely the transition we've been seeing for some time, becoming more and more apparent every 6 months. Computers are no longer general purpose machines. It's already happened to consumers: machines today are way more than what's needed for web and email. For prosumers, its just about right, for gamers, you can never have enough single core + GPU power.

    I think its fair to say to that the Mac Pro is in a way too specialized already. If you look at it's server RAM for example, which group of professionals benefits from its strengths? How many professionals will actually be able to get close to using all four cores during their normal workflow?

    The way i see it, there are about 8 mainstream lines of professionals:

    - 3D Artists
    - Coders
    - Graphic Designers
    - IT
    - Multimedia Artists
    - Musicians
    - Photographers
    - Video Editors

    Who can fully utilize 4 cores right now? I'd say possibly 3D Artists, Musicians(quad G5 only), and IT.

    Sure everyone else will probably get a 15% kick in performance in some apps but for the most part, 4 core Mac Pro is not going to make your apps run any faster (it does give the machine more headroom for ample multitasking though). Of course at the moment there is only a 4 core Mac Pro so it's a bit academic to discuss the fact that a 2 core Mac Pro would be just as productive and much more cost effective. However, as most of you probably already know, there are good chances of an 8 core Mac Pro in January.

    Sidenote: This sort of update (new machine in August, new machine following January) is not new. It happened in 2002-2003 resulting in the top of the line machine introduced in August to drop 40% in price in January.

    So the interesting thing to speculate now is, if most of us have a hard time utilizing a quad to its full potential, what would an 8 core do for you? I know its not cost effective for apple at the moment, but in the future I suspect we'll be seeing 4-8 lines of professional macs.





    parapup
    Apr 6, 02:31 PM
    I bought the 3G Xoom first day and have been enjoying it for the most part. It's used as a laptop replacement and it does everything I need from my laptop which now sits on my table connected to a monitor. I am not sure iPad would have been so much of a drop-in replacement - Flash is one thing and SD card is another and 4G is great too. (SD and 4G is not yet enabled but it will greatly simplify things for me - I will run out of the 32Gb sooner or later and connecting to Remote Destop over 4G will be a acceptable experience.)

    100,000+ is quite OK considering the WiFi version is just out but it's not surprising either - it does fulfill some unique needs that iPad cannot. As Asus (has USB ports (http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=gHh4q7I8dvWJzhdV)/ Samsung ones are out it will be smartphone story all over again - yes and the numbers and market share won't matter then :p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment