Friday, May 13, 2011

short haircuts for men

short haircuts for men. short haircuts for men.
  • short haircuts for men.



  • BRLawyer
    Sep 16, 11:20 AM
    Give us back the 12". It�s all I'm asking.

    Exactly...a 12 incher with Core 2 Duo, backlit keyboard and a reasonable GPU is all I need...nothing really fancy.





    short haircuts for men. Short Hairstyles For Men
  • Short Hairstyles For Men



  • Dr_Maybe
    Aug 2, 03:38 PM
    In Apple will withdraw the iPod. Nobody needs it any more. Nobody wants it. A huge, useless, glowing apple will be all anyone will want.

    Funny :D

    <confused applause />





    short haircuts for men. Modern Mullet Haircuts For Men
  • Modern Mullet Haircuts For Men



  • bigpics
    Apr 25, 10:30 AM
    Too late for that: http://www.spokeo.com/Holy Guacamole. But I'm not worried. It doesn't know my favorite pizza. Yet.

    And in my case - not much fuel for password hackers to know my challenge question answers, but the fact is that more and more info about us can be reverse engineered from our digital "tracks" to build up quite a picture.

    Speaking of pictures, I was just hearing that it's possible to gather other bits, e.g., from EXIF data on Flickr, Picasa, etc., including user annotations, avatar names from forums, etc. Also mentioned was a technique of "surrounding" your IP address from the servers it interacts with over time to pin its location down. And there are a growing number of other sources - e.g., facebook (besides what most of us make public there, just start some stupid app that requires "access to your basic information" and give the app away for the info) and other social and dating sites.

    The "net" result (so to speak) is that little to none of the data may compromise you on its own - but when assembled could be quite a portfolio of info about you (and your associations and patterns of associations) that could be used to hack your ID, track you and more.

    Not to mention if you live in any major city and go to stores, public buildings, etc., you're being photographed many, many times per day. (In London, up to thousands of times per day, e.g.)

    But for all the arguing in the larger media and here, the simple question of why THIS file exists, and what its real intended use is hasn't yet been directly addressed by nearly anyone, especially anyone in a position to actually know.

    It's not there for no reason and didn't program itself to exist. That doesn't pass any Occam's Razor or smell test. So what the hell IS the story with it??

    Meanwhile, for get off the grid wishers, your moment of zen:

    Transmit the message, to the receiver
    Hope for an answer some day
    I got three passports, couple of visas
    Don't even know my real name

    High on a hillside, trucks are loading
    Everything's ready to roll, I, I
    I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nigh time
    I might not ever get home

    This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
    This ain't no fooling around
    This ain't no mud club, or C. B. G. B.
    I ain't got time for that now

    This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
    This ain't no fooling around
    No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
    I ain't got time for that now

    Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
    Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?
    You ought to know not to stand by the window
    Somebody see you up there

    I got some groceries, some peanut butter
    To last a couple of days
    But I ain't got no speakers
    Ain't got no headphones
    Ain't got no records to play

    ~David Byrne (Life During Wartime)





    short haircuts for men. spiky haircuts for men
  • spiky haircuts for men



  • shadowmoses
    Aug 7, 02:58 AM
    How about a new design pro keyboard to go with the new Mac Pro and Displays? I think its due.....

    ShadoW





    short haircuts for men. Short Modern Haircut with
  • Short Modern Haircut with



  • ergle2
    Sep 15, 05:08 PM
    The MBP already feels like its about to literally melt on my desk now, and that's with the 31W Core Duo.

    What's gonna happen when they drop in a 34W C2D? That's 9.6% more wattage, means more heat.

    I really think the MBPand MB are under-engineered to remove the heat from the Core Duo. I hope they re-engineer the cooling before releasing the MBP C2D. IMHO, Apple has a black eye over the heat issues with their notebooks.

    TDP (Thermal Design Power) is peak output that will require dissipation. It represents a potential maximum, but it's rarely reached.

    Benchmarks show Merom is about the same temp as Yonah at idle.

    Early tests showed engineering test release of Merom to be slightly hotter but the production tests I've seen indicate it will actually be slightly cooler under load. It probably depends on load time.

    I don't think it's a problem.





    short haircuts for men. Cool Short Caesar Haircut with
  • Cool Short Caesar Haircut with



  • ANTMUZ
    Nov 27, 12:50 PM
    Fantastic - Apple has to make a rugged version with handles! Or even design a few different cases to put the Mac Tablet in!





    short haircuts for men. Short Haircut For Man
  • Short Haircut For Man



  • -aggie-
    May 4, 05:28 AM
    DP is fine for a leader....for this first round. I'm not too sure about this splitting up though.





    short haircuts for men. Mens Short Haircuts Dec 10,
  • Mens Short Haircuts Dec 10,



  • RollTide1017
    Mar 29, 01:35 PM
    And if you stop subscribing?...What happens to your music files stored in the cloud?
    One would be an idiot to not have a local backup of stuff they store in the "cloud."





    short haircuts for men. HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN 2011 SHORT
  • HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN 2011 SHORT



  • vigilant
    Mar 30, 07:54 PM
    That looks amazing. I was hoping we might see a little more of the iPad's influence exert itself in places like the calendar.

    I violated my own rule and installed Lion mid-project so I haven't had a lot of opportunity to mess with it all that much at this point, so I don't know if I like it or not. iCal tries to look like the iPad version but it feels like it falls flat on quick look.





    short haircuts for men. trendy haircuts for men 2011
  • trendy haircuts for men 2011



  • eawmp1
    Apr 10, 09:24 AM
    While the rules defined give the correct answer, when there is this much debate I'll argue the representation of the problem is ambiguous.





    short haircuts for men. Very Short Hairstyles For Men
  • Very Short Hairstyles For Men



  • d0minick
    Mar 28, 10:14 AM
    Why because it doesn't have a dual core processor, 1GB of RAM


    LOL that is exactly why. Plus OS improvements, better notifications, FM radio, at least hspa+. These are things that i would love. I love my I4, but it has a lot of room for growth and it does need to stay up with the competition. And to say otherwise, IMO, means stagnant technology because if Apple does not compete, every one gets complacent.





    short haircuts for men. cool short haircut for men
  • cool short haircut for men



  • milo
    Sep 11, 01:34 PM
    FAKE?

    Read the thread. (HINT: yes)





    short haircuts for men. Jude Law short hairstyle
  • Jude Law short hairstyle



  • QCassidy352
    Aug 2, 11:19 AM
    MW Paris in september is pretty much ALWAYS when they intro ipods and consumer products this time of year.

    no, that gets said every year, and there's almost never any interesting releases there. It's not a big deal.





    short haircuts for men. Cool Haircuts 2010 Men. short
  • Cool Haircuts 2010 Men. short



  • mozmac
    Jul 29, 09:15 PM
    Judging from Apple's past, I hope they stick with Cingular. They always seem to get all the newest and greatest phones that come out (while I still hate the RAZR). I have a BlackBerry 8700c with Cingular right now. If they came out with the sweetest freaking phone on earth, and had Exchange support built into it, I would jump all over that like a kid on his parents' bed on Christmas morning. Seriously...bring it on!





    short haircuts for men. men short hair cuts 2008 fall
  • men short hair cuts 2008 fall



  • peeInMyPantz
    Jul 31, 12:27 AM
    I don't think the flip phones are fads. Look at all the phones on the market, and the most of them are flips. The most desireable ones are usually the flip phones and have been a while. I remember the first Nokia candybars were extremely popular but those never had that good of features and were cheap. In my opinion, flip phones are more durable (in most cases) and look better.
    if you are talking about nokia.. it's sinking..
    candy bar is still the best... esp those from Sony Ericsson..
    I hope apple phone is good enough to replace my love for Sony Ericsson phone





    short haircuts for men. short haircuts for men
  • short haircuts for men



  • asdf542
    Mar 30, 10:38 PM
    I'd like for you to explain how iOS implementations as a UI are actually useful to the desktop OS?
    - Keep in mind that drawing characters on the Trackpad is already in Snow Leopard; Auto Save/Restore like I said is just Time Machine in a different direction, Mission Control is a Task Manager for Expose (I feel its the WRONG direction really; this is not a classic smartphone), and Lion Server seems to be more a "home server" with features stripped or missing.

    Many things are STILL not known and until we all try them out in full production use means we ALL have a mindset that is not up to par of what Apple believes can benefit us all.

    Either way we have another 10 more years with OS X; or the technologies it offers - Steve Jobs OS X Introduction.

    Application Launcher - Useful for organizing apps
    Versions - Useful for those who don't leave an external HDD plugged in at all times such as laptop users.
    Resume - Useful when you need to restart your Mac.
    Auto-save - Self explanatory.
    Mission Control - Useful because you can view EVERYTHING on your Mac at a quick glance your windows, spaces, full screen apps, dashboard, etc.
    Lion Server - Server functionality that wasn't there before unless you bought a server capable Mac.
    Air Drop - Useful for quick file sharing.
    Full screen apps - Useful when you are only doing one thing on your Mac or when you are using an app that uses a lot of real estate.

    Want me to explain any more features for you?





    short haircuts for men. Very Short Haircuts
  • Very Short Haircuts



  • chrfr
    May 4, 07:13 PM
    Everything I heard said this image is not bootable nor usuable as a recovery media/installation media.
    Everything you heard is wrong, then. It works fine.





    short haircuts for men. Short Haircuts For Men With
  • Short Haircuts For Men With



  • Durendal
    Nov 26, 12:44 PM
    Not. Gonna. Happen. The tablet market is very small, and for good reason. Why use a tablet when a laptop fits the bill? Or a PDA? It's a glorified scribble toy. Apple's not going to try and grab such a miniscule market. There's no reason to even try.





    short haircuts for men. men short hair cuts 2008 fall
  • men short hair cuts 2008 fall



  • hulugu
    Apr 19, 01:29 AM
    I feel like I'm just repeating myself. I've already addressed that capital gains is not necessarily income.

    But, it can be income right? So, why does this *possible* income get such a different relationship? As citizenzen said, I'm willing to be convinced, I'm just not sure I buy that because capital gains can rise or fall based on vagaries such as inflation, that it remains fundamentally different than other forms of income.





    iliketyla
    Apr 6, 05:53 PM
    LOL WUT? You're honestly going to count emulated games (pirated in almost all cases) as Android games?

    Wow.

    Why wouldn't you count those as games? They are available for Android. They are not available on iOs.





    iMeowbot
    Jul 31, 12:26 AM
    No one is better than apple at keeping announcements of their products under wraps and other than one thing i might believe that this rumor is true. For any phone to be released in the US, it must apply and receive approval by the FCC. This information is always available to the public and that is why no phone can be released "secretly." The press would have wind of its approval by now if they do intend to announce the launch at the August conference...

    sorry guys, i like the rest of you eagerly await an apple iphone
    FCC equipment documents are routinely kept confidential until the products are ready for release. There are even standard forms for this.





    scoobydoo99
    Apr 25, 11:31 AM
    Besides if you encrypt your backup, nothing can happen. Thank you, have a good day.

    Puhleeeeze. We are not concerned about your average criminal or private investigator. We are concerned about the us government, homeland security, cia, nsa, fbi, etc.

    To say "nothing can happen" is absurdly naive.





    dante@sisna.com
    Aug 7, 06:44 PM
    And it still doesn't run Adobe/Macromedia products. ;)

    Amen -- For me Adobe and Macromedia are huge apps -- I would never run them under Rosetta and chance my business to this setup.

    The Quad G5 is a great machine: worth the cash -- cheap RAM, native performance, 64-bit, good graphics, nice SATA and decent bus.





    reubs
    Mar 27, 02:21 PM
    I'm not too concerned with a fall release of iOS 5, but I worry about the idea of it being "cloud based". I want my data with me locally, and I don't want to have to stream it because I don't want to pay data rates for it.

    I wonder, though, if it will introduce some kind of cloud-based syncing that means downloading of apps and music and other kinds of media show up instantly on another system logged in to the same account. That would eliminate a need for syncing and would mean that connecting to a computer would only be for purposes of a local back-up. I could handle that.

    I'm really hoping, though, that the release of the phone is not pushed back to fall. I'm all prepared to take the iPhone plunge this summer, and I don't want that to get held back at all. I watch my wife with her iPhone, and it kills me that she uses it for only facebook and browsing!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment