Monday, May 9, 2011

rihanna short haircuts 2011

rihanna short haircuts 2011. rihanna short haircuts for
  • rihanna short haircuts for



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 31, 05:27 PM
    Really? :confused:

    I always perceived it as everyone against Apple. Just read the comments on any tech site anytime Apple launches a new product. "This has fail written all over it".... "only iSheep will buy this crap"...... blah, blah, blah.

    The amount of people who never bought an Apple product, but will still log-on to blast away at anything Apple is really quite amusing. ;)

    Yeah. Some people don't realize that the final words are reflected in the Financial Reports, Quarterly Earnings, etc.

    Regardless of what surveys may reveal, the final word is in the $$$ it keeps generating.

    Being this the case, I want to be a total failure, just like Apple. They are failing so hard, their earnings are out of control... Too much money for them to handle. What a failure! :D





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. short Haircuts, rihanna,
  • short Haircuts, rihanna,



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 05:34 PM
    Time Machine won't mean much when the HD fails. Back that azz up!

    Also a very good point, so I need a bigger main HD for my MacBookPro (the new Seagate 160GB becomes interesting) for Time Machine, but i still need to back the hole thing up to an external HD in case of a HD crash (I had 2 in the last 8 months!). So Tine Machine doesn't make Backups obsolete, I didn't even think of that up to now. Hmmm..





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna short haircut
  • Rihanna short haircut



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 9, 08:24 PM
    Glad you realize it was wrong to put those words in my mouth "lots of professionals I know".

    Uh, no. I do think that's what you meant. That's just not what you said.

    Just because lots of people you know, plus a couple of people on these forums say that they've switched, you can't generalize that into a broad statement that covers everyone everywhere. It might be a localized trend in your area. Just like I can't say that just because none of my clients has switched platforms, that there's NO migration off FCP to AVID or Premier.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna Short Haircuts 2010
  • Rihanna Short Haircuts 2010



  • ChrisA
    Aug 7, 06:13 PM
    I wonder how "Time Machine" is implemented. I miss having a feature like this. I used VAX/VMS back in the early 1980's (before UNIX became popular) and of course VMS keept histories of files. So if I was editing a file and saved it I could always get any of the old versions back. It was great. The feature was built into the file system and of course all the applications used the file system. Finally now 20+ years later we get this feature. From experiance I can say the for certain, _everyone_ will like this and come to depend on it. The second part "come to depend on it" will be more true than many of you now think.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna+short+hairstyles+
  • Rihanna+short+hairstyles+



  • LightSpeed1
    Mar 26, 12:07 AM
    i wonder if apple will release a version in the app store???They should.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. New Short Straight Haircuts
  • New Short Straight Haircuts



  • bibbz
    Jun 15, 02:54 PM
    We ran out of pins within an hour. Ridiculous.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna new change in style is
  • Rihanna new change in style is



  • Mike84
    Apr 25, 03:42 PM
    This suit has merit. If I turn off location services there should be no record of where I go.

    With that and other simple info I can find out where you work, where you bank, where you live, what time you usually get home. All it takes is one website or email attachment to compromise your device. This info is not encrypted.

    I do think if Any device does this they should be sued

    Sued for breaking what law?





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna+hairstyles+2011
  • Rihanna+hairstyles+2011



  • dicklacara
    Jul 27, 10:27 PM
    The next gen of chips has 4 core versions of conroe and woodcrest, each with the same sockets as the ones they're replacing. Not sure if there will be a 4 core merom.



    Pretty cool, but it needs a real name, MAC won't cut it. Maybe Mac Express?

    And it wouldn't have FW800 or a second optical slot. Probably a second HD slot instead. And I'd guess it would be more of a pizza box enclosure, but that's wild speculation. Your price is probably way too low, too.


    How about Mac Midi?





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle
  • 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle



  • 0815
    Apr 25, 01:58 PM
    And even if they did, what would they do with it? Go to my friends house and come visit me at my address? All that information has been in the local phone book for decades.

    They couldn't even do that ... the locations in that database are so fuzzy that they couldn't find your house - they might get an idea which area you live in, but that is information they can find more reliable on the internet.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. rihanna short hairstyle
  • rihanna short hairstyle



  • jiggie2g
    Jul 14, 10:58 PM
    How would you burn two DVDs at once Eldorian? I don't know of any software that lets you do this do you? :confused:

    I agree it would be nice. But I can't imagine how.


    Uhhhh Nero Burning ROM does , oops i forgot there is no Nero for Mac just plain TOAST..lol

    I just love my Dual 16x NEC ND-3550A's :D ...burn baby burn.

    Also if this is the Best Apple can do at these prices then they should have just went Conroe, These MacPros are going to get killed by $999 Mom and Pop's PC's from Gateway/HP/Dell.

    512MB DDR2 on a $1799 PC in mid 2006 , you gotta be f**kin' kidding me. Jobs must really think you people are stupid.

    man I guess I won't even have to OC my E6600 to cream that $2499 machine. This was a stupid move Apple. Pay more for Less.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Sassy Short Hairstyles Rihanna
  • Sassy Short Hairstyles Rihanna



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 27, 02:29 AM
    What do you guys think the new iMac specs will be like?

    Let's say on the 17" iMac maybe a 250 gig hard disk, 1 gb ram, upgraded video card, and conroe at some speed who cares what for $1299? Sounds sweet but not outrageously impossible.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. celebrity Rihanna Short Pixie
  • celebrity Rihanna Short Pixie



  • BrettJDeriso
    Apr 7, 11:23 PM
    I dropped by BB this morning to score an iPod Nano. After standing around the diplay for ten minutes with no assistance, I headed over to the cell phone section to find the nearest Blue shirt. Of course, she couldn't leave her section, so she agreed to page someone. The page went out over the P.A., and in the time it took me to walk back to the ipod case, two "window shoppers" had showed up and were conversing amongst themselves about the merchandise.

    Naturally, the when the clerk arrived, not knowing which customer needed assistance, she addressed them first. When they politely declined her help, she hovered there and stared over there shoulder as they continued their conversation.

    At that point, I politely interjected, "Excuse me, miss, I paged you." She gave me a sideways glance -the barest minimum of an acknowlegement- and snapped, "I'll be with you in a moment."

    It was at that point I drove to the Apple Store a block over and completed the transaction where the sales staff practically threw themselves at me.

    The moral of this story: Eff Best Buy. They don't deserve to carry Apple products. This headline literally made the whole episode worthwhile.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna short haircut with
  • Rihanna short haircut with



  • hyperpasta
    Nov 28, 06:27 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?

    The rationale is that iPods are used only for stolen music (which they aren't) and this will help offset the losses (which it won't).





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna short hairstyles 2011
  • Rihanna short hairstyles 2011



  • Consultant
    Apr 19, 02:06 PM
    What annoys me even more is that Apple always seems to make these claims that they made such and such first, and that Windows is copying Mac OS.. What annoys me is if you know a bit of the history you'll find that Apple copied Xerox interface, with permission of course, but it's not like they came up with it first..

    Now they are making another claim that Samsung is copying..

    WRONG. A lot of modern GUI elements are INVENTED by Apple:

    http://obamapacman.com/2010/03/myth-copyright-theft-apple-stole-gui-from-xerox-parc-alto/





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna Hairstyles
  • Rihanna Hairstyles



  • guzhogi
    Jul 14, 03:37 PM
    I have Mirror Door. How can I burn DVD (top) and CD (bottom) at once via Toast? I have tried and nothing worked, Toast only focus 1 thing at a time. Or am I wrong? :confused:

    Make a copy of Toast and use one copy for one drive and the other copy for the other drive.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna trendy haircut
  • Rihanna trendy haircut



  • SWC
    Aug 7, 07:36 PM
    This is interesting; how do they figure that they can get the service to a mobile phone?



    Discuss!

    Cheers.


    Quicktime. they have had mobile phone support for a while. since h.264 i beleive.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna#39;s Short Hairstyles
  • Rihanna#39;s Short Hairstyles



  • FoxHoundADAM
    Apr 11, 12:03 PM
    Just picked up a Atrix 4G and on my way checked out the iPhone 4 - it looks decidedly antique and bland in front of the competition - Apple waiting until September would mean they rely awful lot on people's stupidity to keep buying it for 8 more months!

    That ain't gonna happen - we will see a dual core iPhone 5 by June shipping by July or something (followed by shortages and long waits.)!


    I agree on you point about the iPhone starting to look "old' compared to these newer phones. However I don't think Apple cares and will wait until September now.

    As for people saying that it's silly because those new phones have terrible battery, well unless the battery dies in the 5 mintures they are playing with the phone in the store I don't think the average consumer really will care. Sure they may complain about it after they get it but hey they won't do anything about it until that 2 year contract is up so it's still a sale for Android and a loss for Apple.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. Rihanna+haircut+2011
  • Rihanna+haircut+2011



  • daneoni
    Aug 25, 04:03 PM
    Kind of a rude reply to someone who is just posting their experience with Apple.

    Without criticism there would never be a reason to improve anything.

    Agreed, thats why i asked what that meant. I mean its a distasteful reply and im sure if iMike were in his shoes he'd be writing the same type of post....then again he might suck it up...because its almighty Apple.





    rihanna short haircuts 2011. 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle
  • 2010 Rihanna Short Hairstyle



  • 70355
    Aug 7, 03:53 PM
    What I like to say to PC fans that rip on Macs is this: Buy a Mac, use it for a year, and come back to me. Then if you still don't like Macs then at least you have supporting evidence, however I doubt that will be the case!

    That's quite an offer. I'm sure you get a lot of takers.:rolleyes:





    iRobby
    Apr 25, 03:22 PM
    This is RIDICULOUS! if you switch off location services your location is still being tracked by the mobile phone companies everytime your phone makes a connection with one of their masts, which happens everytime you move cell. Oh and this happens with every phone, otherwise they wouldn't work.





    Silentwave
    Jul 15, 01:12 AM
    What about 4 SATA II Drives? This way I can have a mirrored 1TB RAID [clicks heals]

    The speed of a RAID with the security of mirroring.. it doesn't get mucho better :)

    You mean SATA 3Gbps? Sata II is often confused with Sata 3Gbps and has not been brought to market yet, unfortunately. the sata people even have a page explaining the difference on their site :confused: . the good part though is they're planning 6Gbps and IIRC 12 as well.

    I want sata3g or SAS or both.





    Stridder44
    Mar 26, 05:00 AM
    This seems a little fast for the first GM. Maybe not such a big update after all? Where are all the secrets? The UI could use more of an overhaul IMO. This is probably just for the devs and they will bust out some fancy fancy at WWDC. I hope! Gotta have that one more thing...

    I hope Lion lives up to the name and is BEAST.


    Exactly how I feel about it. I mean it feels like they just told us about it. We're just now starting to get rumors and tips about the new OS. Windows 8 isn't slated to come out until Q4 2012. Take your time Apple. Snow Leopard is a fantastic and very stable OS. PLEASE don't rush Lion! Take your time to iron out the bugs, and add more stuff in if need be.





    Tones2
    Apr 11, 01:23 PM
    The iPhone 4 is still the best smartphone in the market, so not surprising.

    As for people expecting a 4" screen on the next iPhone dream on. They are not going to make an iPhone with a bigger screen.

    To me, it's much more likely that the iPhone 5 will have a 4"+ screen than it is to have 64GB or 4G, although given Apple's increasing tendancy to underwhelm us with new technology features (which are in fact old by the time of their introduction 1-2 years after everyone else), I doubt we get any of these three.

    Tony





    iMeowbot
    Sep 19, 08:43 AM
    All you people who keep whining about "But I want 64 bit!!!" need to step back and think about what possible benefit a 64-bit system will give you. Those of you who need to address more than 4 gigs of RAM are excused. The rest of you, tell me WHY you need 64-bit computing.
    There is a general unease about the AMD64 instruction set. We are already seeing a few programs that only run on Intel Macs. What's to stop developers from ignoring the x86 target in new software, especially on the high end, given the short sales cycle of x86-only Macs? The Mac Pro didn't even have a 32-bit version.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment