Monday, May 9, 2011

rihanna pictures

rihanna pictures. Rihanna Hot Photos, Rihanna
  • Rihanna Hot Photos, Rihanna



  • rockthecasbah
    Jul 27, 01:35 PM
    This means that Apple could easily upgrade the existing Intel-based Macs to the newer processor with no design changes.
    Not many people seem to be making too much of a deal about this, but i don't like the sound of that. It's great for upgrading a Mini or iMac, but i really want fresh new designs for the Mac Pro and MacBook Pro. If that is the case, Apple may just wait longer for a design change just because they can! It's not like i'd turn one away, but the current designs are tiring... Oh well i'll still be excited if my "fears" are true, but i really want a fresh design.

    Am i the only one that seems to think that WWDC is getting clogged up with TOO many things? I mean sure the more Apple products released/updated the better, but this keynote seems to be taking a lot of emphasis off of Leopard previews (according to the rumors) to focus more on new products. iPods galore, Mac Pros, MBPs, Mac Mini (maybe), whatever at this point, i mean where are we really fitting in Leopard other than a quick flash!?!





    rihanna pictures. BigBang, Rihanna#39;s
  • BigBang, Rihanna#39;s



  • Popeye206
    Apr 8, 08:16 AM
    Hummm... I would think by them throttling the sales, they get people back into the store over and over again trying to get one. So, take their "hot product" and dish a few out everyday to keep the eager hunters coming back in day after day and hope they buy something else in the mean time.

    Also, I can see from the sales incentive standpoint that if you've hit your quota for the day selling 20 ipads in an hour, but have another 40 in stock, hold them for the next day to ensure you have consecutive days of hitting your sales quota making you look better and probably getting other bonuses? I would think they compensate managers based on daily sales and consecutive days of sales above quota.

    So... basically, I see BB messing with stock to manipulate their sales and Apple being mad because they are so far behind on keeping up with demand and one of their big partners is holding out and using the iPad as sales bait.





    rihanna pictures. Beauty Chameleon: Rihanna
  • Beauty Chameleon: Rihanna



  • shigzeo
    Aug 6, 09:04 AM
    2 gig shuffle, same head amp out, same package, just 2 gigs and certainty that apple won't replace it with nano... or in september, october, november when the new nano comes out, let it have the same or upgraded shuffle head amp out.

    for me, no new mac till next year at earliest so... bother it all, i will share in all of my macrumors' mates excitement!





    rihanna pictures. Secrets about Rihanna#39;#39;s
  • Secrets about Rihanna#39;#39;s



  • blahblah100
    Apr 6, 02:52 PM
    :apple:

    That's all I have to say.

    Really? Are sales numbers what dictates one product is better than the other?

    I'm not saying the Xoom is better (I haven't used one) but a reading of the posts on this thread would suggest that sales number indicate that one product is better than the other.





    rihanna pictures. Tagged as: New Music,Rihanna
  • Tagged as: New Music,Rihanna



  • SMM
    Oct 22, 04:15 PM
    HP, Dell and IBM all had dual Core 2 Xeon workstation systems available 2~3 weeks ahead of Apple's Mac Pro release. Apple has yet to release their new Xserve. HP, Dell, IBM and others have had dual (and even some quad CPU configurations) of Core 2 Xeon 1U servers and blades available for months now...

    It makes sense for Apple not to offer the 5000 series with their 1066 Max FSB. They were pretty quick to market for the MP with the 5100 Woody's release. It is curious that the XServe is not released yet. Perhaps, they are waiting for the Clovertown? I cannot imagine any unusual technical issues for not making the 5100 available by now.





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna
  • Rihanna



  • milo
    Jul 27, 04:07 PM
    They will not replace the dual core version, they will exist as an additional product offering.

    I never said otherwise. My point is they are the follow-ups to conroe and woodcrest and will use the same sockets as those two. Which means they can be swapped in, which I believe was the original question.





    rihanna pictures. rihanna haircut pictures
  • rihanna haircut pictures



  • 70355
    Aug 7, 04:54 PM
    But Steve always likes to try to be ahead of his own schedules ....underpromising and overdelivering. :)

    Like the whole 3ghz thing?





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna gets back with Brown
  • Rihanna gets back with Brown



  • budafied
    Apr 6, 10:49 AM
    This may make my 13" MBP summer purchase change a bit...

    It'd be a hard choice between a current i5 13" MBP and an i5 13" MBA, especially with that higher res screen and the SSD. The only problem is that it will be my only machine, so I'm not sure I can do just an Air for an extended period of time. The netbook-only setup I have now is pretty lame.





    rihanna pictures. Itssos-rihanna sims videos
  • Itssos-rihanna sims videos



  • Val-kyrie
    Jul 30, 01:27 PM
    Gee, talk about getting ahead of yourself.

    Core 3 will be out before Vista is. I'm going to call it now.

    Everybody, be my witness, Core 3 (any processor that goes beyond Core 2 because I don't know if they'll call it "Core 3") will be out before a consumer version of Vista is shipped.

    You don't think Vista will be out before the revision to the Core 2 Duo due in Q1 2007 with the Santa Rosa chipset??? I bet Vista will ship by the time the Santa Rosa chipset is ready, especially because MS is suggesting Vista systems use harddrives or Mobos with flash RAM to speed up the boot process.





    rihanna pictures. rihanna pictures after beating
  • rihanna pictures after beating



  • yoak
    Apr 12, 02:24 AM
    :confused: so FPC should create content?


    They do. FCP regularly uses more than 100% CPU during render. Not saying it can't be improved though.

    "Insufficient content"
    Is an error message that pops up at random. Very frustrating.


    But Compressor don't. At least not if you send something from FC directly. You have to create a QuickTime file first, then open that in Compressor, then it will use all your cores.
    BUT only if you have manage to set up Qmaster correctly first. It took me 5 days online to figure this out and make it work properly. I still come to post houses where they haven't figured this out.
    It shouldn't have to be this complicated





    rihanna pictures. rihanna hairstyle 2008rihanna
  • rihanna hairstyle 2008rihanna



  • freeny
    Aug 7, 04:18 PM
    Time Machine looks pretty sweet. How do you think it will work in terms of space requirements?
    you would be safe in assuming to have double the amount of space used by files on your main HD. This will end up being like RAM, The more you have the better it will serve you....

    Lacie is very excited about this im sure:D





    rihanna pictures. Beauty Chameleon: Rihanna
  • Beauty Chameleon: Rihanna



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 04:21 PM
    Isn't it amazing that so many of these XOOM owners also, coincidentally, "own" an iPad/iPad 2, or their spouse/mom/dog/significant other does?

    Either there's a lot of exaggerating (astroturfing) going on, or someone's spouse/mom/dog/significant other has a lot more sense. ;)

    Why, I own an iPad and a XOOM and a Galaxy Tab and that HP Windows 7 Slate thingy and a Nook and a prototype PlayBook and I can tell you from personal experience that the iPad is like 100x better than all of those! :rolleyes:

    I own both currently, and the reason is because I just like all technology. I give everything that looks interesting to me a fair try before dismissing it. I dont mind people talking about their own experiences with their own iPad, i just hate the people who comment on other hardware have NEVER used it at any length.

    I like what the iPAD offers hardware wise and 3rd party accessory wise. If I could stick Honeycomb on a iPAD 2 hardware... I would be in heaven.





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna - 100 Best Bikini
  • Rihanna - 100 Best Bikini



  • joecool85
    Jul 27, 09:41 AM
    Yay! Chips that don't suck and are fast! (I hate P4s)





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna#39;s Engagement Ring from
  • Rihanna#39;s Engagement Ring from



  • rezenclowd3
    Aug 10, 10:46 PM
    The Signature Edition is only available in Europe and Australia/NZ and not North America.

    Still not much stopping one from purchasing other region games:D Need to pick up the Asian version of Demons Souls as well to try the glitch out for max stats. I do like that the PS3 can play all region titles.





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna
  • Rihanna



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 23, 05:32 PM
    Good luck with that one as that is not going to happen. They did not advertise Pre-Orders. They said reserves only. They told no money from you nor did they hold credit card information on file like Apple does.

    No...

    ...but what they did do was waste people's time.

    How can you ask customers to stand in line last
    week -- in my case (and certainly others) arriving
    to the store early to be first in line and then wait
    an additional 90 minutes for the store to attempt
    to generate a PIN --- and be told that none of
    what you just did will guarantee you a phone?

    Imagine only 9,000 pins available and every Radio
    Shack Store online at the same time trying to get
    one for their customers on line. It's like a
    Beatles Reunion concert going on sale nationwide
    through Ticketmaster and everyone is trying to get
    their ticket at the same time.

    All the inconvenience and wasted time that RS
    put their customers through last week all in the
    name of asking for a phone that is not officially
    being called a "preorder."

    Now, all those people that stood in line and
    had to go through the hassle of wasting their
    afternoon to not officially preorder an iPhone
    aren't seemingly going to get one at all.

    Radio Shack really screwed this one up.

    At least people who lined up at AT&T to
    preorder a phone weren't told that they
    were doing so just to gauge a number of
    requests and none of them would be
    guaranteed a phone.

    It's really sad that all of us that spent
    an hour, two or three in the stores last
    week did it all for naught.





    rihanna pictures. rihanna pictures
  • rihanna pictures



  • kdarling
    Mar 22, 07:38 PM
    It runs Android. Pretty sure that's what he meant. So, Google, Android developers, Android marketplace.

    Ah, I thought perhaps he knew something I didn't.

    True, they don't have to spend a lot of time or money on core OS improvements.

    Nor do they have to worry about maintaining an app market (or getting bad publicity because they approved baby-killer or gay-fixer apps). OTOH, they don't directly profit from app sales.

    Samsung, HTC and others do have staff for third party developer relations, and all maintain R&D labs for their Android porting and customization.

    That doesn't change the accounting. Cost is still the same, and they are pricing theirs very low. The first Tab came out at what, $800, and then dropped immediately on entrance to Costco and other retailers. Last I saw it was $400, I haven't been paying close attention, though.

    It came out at $600, which many thought made some sense (http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/20/editorial-why-the-galaxy-tabs-price-makes-sense/) considering it had 3G and GPS. I bought one myself.

    I think you're right, now it's as low as $400 on contract. (Heck, it's only $250 right now on T-Mobile (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SGH-T849ZKATMB).)





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna
  • Rihanna



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:26 AM
    Come on APPLE! My pocket is full and ready for a New C2D MacBook! :D





    rihanna pictures. Meet Rihanna at Totally
  • Meet Rihanna at Totally



  • Multimedia
    Jul 23, 08:28 PM
    So you don't expect the Mac Pro at WWDC?? Or only a dual core version using Conroe?

    I agree single Woodcrest doesn't make sense. So we have two options for Quad core - Dual Woodcrest and single Kentsfield. Of course 2xWodcrest is going to be more expensive but I wonder by how much more. I am guessing $400. But, if you do that, you have the same motherboard across the Mac Pro (and possibly shared with XServe as well) and for that $400 you also get FB-DIMM and higher RAM ceiling. Also, the same platform can be used with Clovertown to scale to 8 core workstation early Q1'07. If Kentsfield is used then 4 core is the end of the line.Not really. Yorkfield is the 8 core follow on to Kentsfield in the Conroe class motherboard. Should be shipping by next Spring.So I don't expect Mac Pro to exclusively use Conroe/Kentsfield. Either two different boards - Conroe/Kentsfield on the low end and Woodcrest/Clovertown on the high end. Or Woodcrest/Clovertown across the board. Given the reasons above, I expect it will be the latter.Given the above reasons, I expect it will be the former. The whole line will be Conroe based EXCEPT for the ONE top model which will be based on a Woodcrest MoBo etc so each time the top doubles it's core count from 4 to 8 then 16, the lower models double theirs from 2 to 4 then 8, all in less than a year from now.Conroe deserves to be in the Apple lineup. I expect it will be in the upgraded (perhaps a larger i.e. 23") iMac. Apple may also release another desktop to fill the gap between the Mini and the Pro. That option has been discussed here as well.I think it's safe to say we may witness the fastest acceleration in affordable computing power in the history of personal computing during this next year.





    rihanna pictures. Rihanna#39;s evolution over
  • Rihanna#39;s evolution over



  • starflyer
    Nov 29, 10:29 AM
    WAIT! WAIT!

    This could be a good thing!

    I would pay a dollar to fill up my new iPod with music. :D

    "These [digital music player] devices are just repositories for stolen music, and they all know it," Morris was quoted as saying at the time. "So it's time to get paid for it.





    truz
    Aug 6, 02:27 AM
    I'd like to see a 25" imac pro :) hmm. August 7th 1985, birth date. I get the best of both worlds, it's my 21st birthday and WWDC landed on the same day!

    I'd like to see a new wireless router by apple along with a 25" imac pro so I can purchase one tomorrow :D





    Danksi
    Aug 15, 12:58 PM
    Amazing.

    However the FCP benchmark is disapointing, but I suppose that it may rise when the x1900 is installed and tested. Still, that photoshop test? I don't think ANYONE expected results that good from a non-UB program. At least I didn't...

    My main interest is in FCP the FCP results.

    On a fixed budget, does anyone know the advantage/disadvantage of going for the 2.0Ghz with 1900XT over 2.6Ghz with the std video card?





    al2o3cr
    Mar 22, 01:10 PM
    I'm a little confused by introducing *both* 8.9" and 10.1" Tabs - exactly what's the point of splitting the market like that for a $30 price difference? Are they seriously expecting retailers to stock two nigh-identical devices?





    LarryB08
    Apr 8, 08:24 AM
    Reminds me of a true story - went into one of those pre-made sandwich shops because I need to feed a horde unexpectedly, and quickly. I asked for all their stock of three different kinds of sandwich. The woman behind the counter said "but sir what will we sell to other people!".

    Bizarre way to run a business.

    Scenario 1: Store expects 1000 customers. Customer 15 walks in and buys all the store's stock. The remaining 985 customer walk in through the day and are told we have nothing to sell you. These 98.5% of the daily customers never return to the store in the future.

    Scenario 2: Store expects 1000 customers and rations stock to serve the needs of the greatest percentage of their daily customers as possible. The great majority of customers are happy and continue to patronize the store in the future.

    Scenario 2 above does not seem so bizarre to me.

    We are talking business here, business that needs to function over time and not just over one day. All I know is there are a lot of people here who are taking great pleasure trashing a store for their own personal reasons. But the store must serve their overall client base as best as possible and sometimes that may mean being unable to satisfy every specific request every day.





    bobthedino
    Apr 27, 10:03 AM
    And how close do you have to be before a wifi is logged? they reach what, 10-100meters? Take the log and triangulate the cell towers, since your properly most at work or at home, those two places will stand out in the data.

    No they won't stand out in the data, because each cell tower or Wi-Fi hotspot is only included once in the database. And there is no information regarding how much time you spend in each location.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment