Thursday, May 12, 2011

real estate sign sold

real estate sign sold. sign clips (panels sold
  • sign clips (panels sold



  • ATG
    Nov 1, 03:46 PM
    The problem is that Appkit isn't thread safe, and until it is you aren't going to see much on the multithreading side. It's fine for a renderer but for your run of the mill GUI app like keynote or pages or iLife there isn't much point.





    real estate sign sold. Real Estate Sign - Sold
  • Real Estate Sign - Sold



  • vincenz
    Mar 13, 12:35 PM
    Best wishes to the Japanese people. Hope they can get over this tragedy soon.





    real estate sign sold. Generic #39;Agent For Sale/Sold#39;
  • Generic #39;Agent For Sale/Sold#39;



  • milo
    Jul 13, 09:24 AM
    As even AI note, there's not much difference between the two chips. This is about as exciting as finding out that a faucet will have a red handle if it runs hot water, blue if cold. Whee.

    There's one big difference. The woodcrest can be used in multilple chip configs, allowing quad while the conroe maxes out at two cores. That's comparable to a cosmetic difference?

    I doubt that Apple are able to charge the "normal" Mac premium after the intel transition, since it is much simpler to compare Macs with another PCs. Almost like Apple for Apple. ;)

    But the problem is that PC's with these chipsets will be very expensive as well. And if apple goes with two cores of woodcrest on the low end, those machines will be matched at a much lower price point by conroe machines from PC makers (as well as conroe iMacs). Single chip woodcrest makes no sense financially unless intel gives apple woodcrests for the same price as conroes, and I don't see that happening.

    I wonder I they put a Xeon in a Mac will it come with Intergrated graphics :confused: ;)

    I sure hope Apple don't put intergrated graphics in the Mac Pros as ANY sort of an option......

    You know, I'd be perfectly fine with integrated graphics with the work I do. I wouldn't mind having the option of not wasting money on a video card I won't even put to good use and leaving a slot open.

    So impressed that I decided to build a core 2 duo desktop from newegg and I did it for Under $900. Now lets see apple top that pricing.

    That's just stupid logic, you expect any computer company to match the price of a machine you built? That's like saying a resturant shouldn't charge more for a meal than what you paid for the ingredients at the grocery store.

    Different CPU-models in one line of computers? Unlikely. Current PowerMacs have just one type of CPU in 'em, it just happens that one model has two of them.

    Why not use different cpu models? It makes a ton of financial sense, and with intel doing most of the mobo work, there's not much reason not to.

    You should compare dollars to dollars when you say one is cheaper than another. You buy items with dollars and that's it. You look at the numbers and say that smaller value is cheaper.

    Technically, the minis got more expensive, but the new models are a much better value (bang for your buck). I obviously think so, I bought one.

    Where's the "Mac OS Rumors" option? (http://macosrumors.com/20060710B1.php)

    They are still labouring under the illusion that Woodcrest will be quad core.

    AND they have the wrong idea that conroe can be run in dual chip configs. So clueless.

    Unless Apple bucks their own trend of charging more for the Intel Mac replacements over the G4/G5 units....

    To be fair, the imac and macbook 15 didn't have price increases...in this case it really comes down to their choice of config, if they wanted to they could easily have a base model cheaper than the current dual G5 tower.





    real estate sign sold. For Sale Real Estate Sign
  • For Sale Real Estate Sign



  • CorvusCamenarum
    Mar 25, 02:36 PM
    On the contrary, our own Supreme Court has held it to be a fundamental right, and the United States through its treaty making power has also held it as a right through the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 16).
    Got a source for that?

    Is voting also a privilege?
    Of course not, but then again, I've never needed a license to vote. Have you?
    The fact that something is licensed does not change it from a right to a privilege.
    If it were a right, one would not need a license in the first place. A license implies the privilege it confers can be revoked at any time, such as driving, operating a boat, driving a forklift, operating a vehicle with air brakes, hunting, fishing, carrying a concealed weapon, owning a weapon (in your country), or having a television (again in your country). Obviously, not an exhaustive list. Conversely, I do not require a license to speak my mind in public, worship as I choose, have counsel present in the face of criminal proceedings, etc. Similarly, the state can decide not to issue me a license if I do not meet the criteria for obtaining one, and marriage falls under this purview.





    real estate sign sold. How To Get A Real Estate
  • How To Get A Real Estate



  • Th3Crow
    Apr 28, 10:13 AM
    I just think Apple is making a mistake by not making some low end machines.

    ...They may walk past the small Apple table, see the near �1000 price tag, and think, yeah, right, like we're going to get one of those. I could get two good spec'd windows Laptops for that price.

    ...As the only REAL difference between a PC and a Mac these days is the OS it's running, there is no reason Apple could not make a laptop directly at the price point of a medium to low end Windows laptop and then, people may buy them, and perhaps get used to OS X and in years to come go for an iMac.

    You're completely wrong, Piggie. Anyone who uses Mac hardware knows that. A Macbook Pro is a completely different animal than a piece of crap made by Dell that sells for half the price. Apple doesn't make junk, and never will. I'm glad. I don't care that Joe Cheapo wants the lowest priced garbage he can find, and doesn't care that its hard drive will fail in a year, that its motherboard will fry, it's underpowered, or that his experience will suck and he won't know the difference. Those of us who buy Macs and choose to spend more for a better made machine appreciate the difference. You get what you pay for - remember that.
    And people ARE buying them. In droves.





    real estate sign sold. real estate hotline at
  • real estate hotline at



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 10:26 AM
    No amount of arguing is going to change this fundamental issue.

    One of the things I liked about the Nintendo 3DS was the thumbstick.

    A lack of a physical keyboard, and a better controller for games, can be an issue with the iPhone. It certainly was a design problem with BOT (http://photics.com/bot-game-design-and-progress-reports). I'm designing a game specifically with touch controls in mind. The original design had a flaw. A lot of the action would be covered by the player's hand.

    Yet, I don't think it's impossible to create great gaming experiences with just a touch screen. Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and Cut the Rope are excellent examples of touch-based gaming. I don't think that could be easily duplicated with a controller.

    What should Apple do about it?

    ...a slide-out controller?
    ...an Apple accessory?

    Doesn't Steve Jobs hate buttons? I thought I read that somewhere.





    real estate sign sold. Sold Home For Sale Real Estate
  • Sold Home For Sale Real Estate



  • arkitect
    Mar 28, 10:04 AM
    And I doubt you'd say, "Hi. I'm Bill McEnaney and I'm heterosexual. Pleased to meet you."

    I am not so sure he wouldn't� :p





    real estate sign sold. Blue Sold Home for Sale Real
  • Blue Sold Home for Sale Real



  • AtomBoy
    Oct 9, 11:01 PM
    I'm kind of caught between a rock and a hard place.

    Speed is important for me: CD-burning, video-editing, animation-rendering. For that reason the last computer I bought was a Quicksilver. It was the obvious choice at the time.

    I imagined that my next computer would be another Mac to replace my ageing PC. Now it's not so clear. From the informed posts by new P4/XP users on this site it's clear that PC could do the things I want it to do more quickly and, arguably, with comparable stability.

    BUT, I'm an expat living in Japan. One huge advantage of OSX is unicode. My Mac has a Japanese OS, which is great for my wife, but when I'm using the Mac I can switch the user language to English. Much of our Japanese software is also unicode compatible, so we can buy one program that can be used in either of our native languages. This is very cost-effective in the long-run.

    I'm prepared to wait until next year when, hopefully, Apple will be using G5 chips from IBM that are much closer to those from Intel/AMD. I don't need my Mac to be the fastest computer out there (the advantages of OSX would bridge the gap) but I want it to be comparable if I'm going to shell out the extra bucks.

    I don't really want to use XP. On-line activation and security issues still put me off.

    If, however, Apple fail to deliver an impressive new hardware set next year, my next computer may well be PC.

    I hope not, but you have to be realistic...





    real estate sign sold. Zoocasa Real Estate Blog: Why
  • Zoocasa Real Estate Blog: Why



  • kingtj
    Sep 26, 11:23 AM
    I think he was probably just trying to say the same thing I've been saying about my new Mac Pro too. The OS and apps need to do some catching-up so we can fully utilize what we paid for!

    Right now, the hardware is *way* ahead of the software in most respects. (We're still waiting another year for major apps like MS Office and Adobe Photoshop to go universal binary - much less see them coded for optimal use of a 4 or 8-core machine!)

    You could argue that "I should have just bought an iMac." I suppose, but show me an iMac with a graphics card like the ATI X1900XT 512MB in it, or the ability to hold multiple internal hard drives. These are features I expect from any desktop system I use as my primary computer. I also already owned a perfectly good Dell 24" LCD panel, so didn't really want to buy a machine with the display built-in.


    Are you trying to say that you spent to much for a computer and should have bought an iMac? What do you do with your computer. Web and email or editing HD video?





    real estate sign sold. Real estate agent holding sold
  • Real estate agent holding sold



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 13, 04:43 AM
    My only concern at this point is every iMovie user now thinking they can be a pro editor with no training and very little cost. Even a 10 year old kid will be using FCP. This is going to affect the editing job market and make editors a dime a dozen. Sure talent still matters but it is going to be harder for companies to sift through 5000 demo reels trying to find that talent. Apple has pretty much turned editing into Wal-Mart.


    Wow. I don't know if it's possible to be more condescending.





    real estate sign sold. When it comes to real estate,
  • When it comes to real estate,



  • GGJstudios
    May 4, 10:33 AM
    Did you read about this solution on Apple web site? Not everybody reads MacRumors.
    If you Google "Mac Defender" you'll run across any number of sites that will tell you the same thing: Don't install it and remove it from your system. You don't need to be a MR forums reader to find that out. After all, the information about the threat didn't originate from this site, and neither did the solution.





    real estate sign sold. stock photo : Real Estate Sign - Sold on white background. 2D artwork. Computer
  • stock photo : Real Estate Sign - Sold on white background. 2D artwork. Computer



  • Porchland
    Mar 18, 03:12 PM
    Personally I think this is great! Any sort of DRM sucks, even if it is rather "liberal". That's like giving all your customers in your shop a pair of handcuffs to prevent theft, and saying "but these cuffs are really comfortable".

    But since "DRM sucks," I guess you'd rather the store give it away for free and go out of business when the cashflow immediately dries up.





    real estate sign sold. 7009 Single Family Homes SOLD
  • 7009 Single Family Homes SOLD



  • orak
    Oct 6, 09:50 AM
    What I really would like to know is when the eight-core Mac will be available.

    Does anyone remember how much lag there was between the availability of the Woodcrest chips and the time the Mac Pros came out?

    The new Quad core chips are expected to be out in mid-November. Considering that the new chips work with the current Mac Pros, so long as Apple doesn't plan on having big changes to the motherboard, they could theoretically update the product line pretty quickly.

    I've asked someone who needs to purchase large quantities of professional machines from Apple for a company, and he couldn't get info from tight-lipped Apple about this.

    So I just wanted to hear some educated guesses to help with my impatience. :)





    real estate sign sold. Real Estate Sign
  • Real Estate Sign



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 10:48 PM
    So this is basically a jazzed up Final Cut Express and the pros have been shown the door. Why am I not shocked about this. :mad:

    Someday I'll tell my kids that Apple was the company for pros to which they will laugh in disbelief; kind of how I do now when old people tell me that American cars were once high quality.

    Seriously, just stop talking and go somewhere else.





    real estate sign sold. Just Sold - Short Sale in
  • Just Sold - Short Sale in



  • Peace
    Sep 12, 04:44 PM
    This is the device I said was coming with the exception of the Hard Drive and I bet before it's released it has one.





    real estate sign sold. area real estate.
  • area real estate.



  • kultschar
    Apr 9, 05:00 AM
    Not been impressed with control system for certain games on ios however Dead Space on the iPad 2 impresses me graphics wise and a step in the right direction control wise but still a little clunky.

    Surely a matter of time before we will start playing apps on our Apple TVs with a special controller of some sort!





    real estate sign sold. New Jersey Real Estate Guys,
  • New Jersey Real Estate Guys,



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 28, 09:11 AM
    You got one bright office there mate. And thank you for replying so I don't get the slightest idea in my head that I won...

    hahaha

    Duh, winner, winner Sheen dinner:-)





    real estate sign sold. Real estate agent showing sold
  • Real estate agent showing sold



  • CIA
    Apr 13, 12:34 AM
    If it's on the App store how do you deal with volume licenses? My station has 5 seats (and growing), and each seat is a different MobileMe account (Everyone working there has their own account, makes mail and such easier.)

    I haven't used the App store yet on the mac, can you buy software and have it work on different machines with different accounts? If all the machines are on the same account can you use the software at the same time? We had to buy a volume license for FCS3.

    Also was there any mention if this will interface with my video toaster?





    real estate sign sold. We manage three real estate
  • We manage three real estate



  • Anonymous Freak
    Sep 26, 11:17 AM
    Therefore current Mac Pro users may be able to upgrade to 8-core machines upon availability of the new chips

    Emphasis mine. Whaddaya mean 'may'? Anandtech (http://anandtech.com/mac/showdoc.aspx?i=2832&p=6) confirmed that they work.

    Oh, and as for quad-core laptops? Not any time soon. Sorry. We'll see quad-core Xeons this year, maybe a quad core 'Core 2 Extreme' this year, followed by a few desktop 'Core 2 Quadro's next year.

    The big problem is that the early quad-core chips are really just two dual-core chips in the same package. So not only are they big (you CAN'T fit four Conroes on a Socket 775 package, so we WON'T be seeing similar eight-core chips until a die shrink,) but they draw almost exactly twice as much power as the same GHz dual-core chip. That already will already push the Xeons and Core 2s to the thermal envelope that was hit by the NetBurst based models. So we'll have to wait for a die shrink before we see quad-core in any of the 'consumer' desktop Macs or laptops. (The die shrink is scheduled for late next year.)





    Speedy2
    Oct 7, 11:38 AM
    Erm.. you're being closed minded.




    rdowns
    Mar 24, 07:17 PM
    The Catholic Church doesn't hate homosexuals


    Hate the sin, love the sinner. ;)





    Chaos123x
    Apr 12, 11:28 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wonder if a boxed version with the other apps will be offered? Or maybe Apple will support the old Final Cut for awhile till FC X is ready for prime time. I mean where's Final Cut 8 and 9? Maybe there will be a transition phase???





    Tobsterius
    Apr 13, 07:57 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    The concerns expressed here have been echoed by many who have attended the Supermeet.

    FCP needed an overhaul and it got it. No complaints there.





    ct2k7
    Apr 24, 04:44 PM
    If honour killings are cultural why do they seem sanctioned in muslim majority countries?

    Are the action of a few countries a representative of Islam?
    Have they, or have they not used the framework to full extent?

    Did you notice that most of the situations talk about it being acceptable in Adultery? Not sure if you noticed, but they're also not following Sharia Law. These laws should not be implemented or executed, as per Sharia Law.

    http://www.islamawareness.net/HonourKilling/honour_killings.pdf


    Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Niger?

    In Israr Ullah Zehri, a Pakistani politician in Balochistan, defended the honor killings of five women belonging to the Umrani tribe by a relative of a local Umrani politician[86].Zehri defended the killings in Parliament and asked his fellow legislators not to make a fuss about the incident. He said, "These are centuries-old traditions, and I will continue to defend them. Only those who indulge in immoral acts should be afraid."

    From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Support_and_sanction).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment