Monday, May 9, 2011

princess mononoke wolf

princess mononoke wolf. wolf Princess+mononoke+san
  • wolf Princess+mononoke+san



  • monster620ie
    Apr 5, 08:57 PM
    4K is coming sooner than later. Youtube has 4K media, of course it looks bad because of the YT compression penalty.

    4K displays are coming too, both computer monitors and home theater.

    are there any 4K tv's out ?

    Red Scarlet + 4K tv (how sweet it would be. oh well, I can dream on i guess) :rolleyes:





    princess mononoke wolf. PRINCESS MONONOKE
  • PRINCESS MONONOKE



  • twoodcc
    Jul 27, 10:59 PM
    Could Shadowfax or Shawnce or someone else who knows describe a little more about the implications of the upgrade from Yonah to Merom? I'm trying to decide whether to get a Macbook or wait, I'm not that worried about the minor speed boost, but I am more concerned about longer term compatibility (say with mac OS or Windows). If there's going to be a point in a couple of years where the difference between Yonah and Merom is the difference between running the latest version of the OS or not, then I might wait. But if it's only speed and heat, I'll probably go for the Yonah (after WWDC) and live with not having the speed and lower heat that the upgrade brings.

    i want to know the exact same thing





    princess mononoke wolf. oushetalkas elk.san[princess
  • oushetalkas elk.san[princess



  • seenew
    Aug 27, 02:49 AM
    What do you guys think the new iMac specs will be like?

    Let's say on the 17" iMac maybe a 250 gig hard disk, 1 gb ram, upgraded video card, and conroe at some speed who cares what for $1299? Sounds sweet but not outrageously impossible.

    I already have those stats, I want to see them drop in a high-end Conroe (~3GHz) so I would know that I could feasibly upgrade my 2GHz Core Duo in the future. It's possible, isn't it? I mean, the G5's were really hot, and the iMac enclosure could handle that, wouldn't the new Intel ones be able to handle the Conroe Extremes?





    princess mononoke wolf. movie: Princess Mononoke,
  • movie: Princess Mononoke,



  • Huntn
    Mar 18, 08:59 PM
    Back in Ron Paul warned us about Barack Obama and the fact that his foreign policy would almost certainly essentially mirror that of the Democrats and Neo-Cons for the past 60 years.

    I am very unhappy that Obama did not get us out of a state of War. Which pacifist do you plan on voting for this next time around?





    princess mononoke wolf. movie: Princess Mononoke,
  • movie: Princess Mononoke,



  • notabadname
    Mar 22, 01:15 PM
    This is just a preview of the future, Android based tablets will clean the iPads clock. Apple made the so-called iPad 2 as a 1.5. Low res camera, not enough RAM, and low res screen. It's going to be a verrrry long 2012 for Apple. Sure it's selling like hot cakes now, but when buyers see tablets that they don't have to stand inline for, that have better equipment and are cheaper ... Apples house of cards will come crashing down around them.

    The only strength that Apple has is the app ecosystem; which is why they are going after Amazon for spiting on the sidewalk. They know the world of hurt coming their way.

    You are the funniest poster on here. Thanks for the entertainment. (Not sure if it's your intent, but thanks anyway.)





    princess mononoke wolf. Favourite movie: Princess
  • Favourite movie: Princess



  • Voltes V
    Sep 14, 09:24 PM
    :eek: :eek:

    What's planned after that? 16 cores on a chip? Seriously?? :confused: :confused:

    yeah, who would've thought we're having quad core 4 years ago.





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess Mononoke: The Girls
  • Princess Mononoke: The Girls



  • TripHop
    Jun 14, 06:24 PM
    If you get a reservation pin, you will have a phone on launch day, bottom line. No pin, no guarantee of a phone. With the pin, you can pick it up when you want. At opening or 8pm at night. I would make damn sure i am the 1st person in line at 1PM EST to be sure you get a PIN.

    We just cant call it a pre-order, and cant take money before the 24th.

    Be srue you talk to the store manager, and again, if you get something other than what i said, call another store.My Radio Shack Manager knows nothing about PIN numbers and is opening at normal 9AM tomorrow. Says he still doesn't know exactly how the pre-orders will be conducted. Hasn't heard from corporate yet. Still in the dark he says. :confused:





    princess mononoke wolf. Tiana - Princess and the Frog middot; Princess Mononoke, Wolf
  • Tiana - Princess and the Frog middot; Princess Mononoke, Wolf



  • gnasher729
    Jul 28, 06:32 AM
    AFAIK, the Merom CPUs have an improved SpeedStep technology, so that
    on average the heat generation may infact be lower for Merom.

    Do you have any links that describe Merom's SpeedStep compared to Yonah's? I thought Yonah's was quite good, allowing you to reduce both clock speed and voltage simultaneously. It is always a problem with Intel, they say "improved SpeedStep", but they never tell you "improved compared to what".





    princess mononoke wolf. PRINCESS MONONOKE
  • PRINCESS MONONOKE



  • videomaven
    Apr 6, 06:08 AM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?

    There are many ways of delivering content other than BluRay. But if one insists, there is a rudimentary BluRay output currently in FCP. Or burn with Toast. Or author in anything from Adobe Encore to high-end PC-based BluRay authoring systems.

    While I accept that you are not acting the troll, you do need to learn a bit more about the video/film world.





    princess mononoke wolf. Cosplay.com - Halloween 2004- San - San: The Princess Mononoke, Wolf Girl and Princess of Beasts - Sentinel150
  • Cosplay.com - Halloween 2004- San - San: The Princess Mononoke, Wolf Girl and Princess of Beasts - Sentinel150



  • DocNo
    Apr 11, 09:55 AM
    FCUG could have said no to Apple, but why would they? It's not a Canon Group, it's a FCU Group...

    Thank you!





    princess mononoke wolf. the wolf Princess,
  • the wolf Princess,



  • MetalMoon
    Apr 5, 04:55 PM
    I'm hoping for 64 bit!!!





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess mononoke san
  • Princess mononoke san



  • Cougarcat
    Mar 25, 10:50 PM
    So is there real resolution independence or just a x2 mode?

    Neither, but there's the beginnings of support for "retina displays."


    maybe they will release it in late july instead of late august like snow leopard. does anyone remember how much leopard cost. snow leopard wasnt really a new OS. just a speed bump from leopard so thats why it was $30. i just want to get an idea of what they price lion at because i heard $120 a while ago.

    If they start pumping out release candidates now, I think late July is is too far away. WWDC early June is more likely.

    Major OS releases have historically been $129. I don't think that'll happen this time--$99 or $79 makes more sense (Apple likes people to upgrade, and their software prices aren't as high as they used to be). But that's just me speculating.


    i wonder if apple will release a version in the app store???

    Almost definitely, that's how developers are getting it now.

    Maybe not such a big update after all? Where are all the secrets? The UI could use more of an overhaul IMO.

    It is a big update. Versions and Resume alone are huge, IMO. (Which you don't really appreciate until you start using them.)
    The UI may not look radically different, but there's hardly a part of it that hasn't been retouched.





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess Mononoke
  • Princess Mononoke



  • Bilbo63
    Apr 19, 06:44 PM
    Which launched 6 months after the original iPhone...and was displayed in February of 2007 with an entirely different interface.

    The point is no one will ever confuse this with Apple's iPhone... But what Samsung is doing now is another story.

    If you look at each item that Apple takes exception with individually it seems silly, but when you put them all together in a single device it's a twin to the iPhone... An iClone.:rolleyes:





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess Mononoke | Leave it
  • Princess Mononoke | Leave it



  • daneoni
    Sep 19, 03:36 AM
    PowerBook G5 by the holidays.





    princess mononoke wolf. Mononoke Hime San - Princess
  • Mononoke Hime San - Princess



  • yoak
    Apr 12, 04:18 AM
    The insufficient content shouldn't pop up at random, or there is a bug. It pops up when there is insufficient content for a transition. Some transitions like crossfade are centered at the end/starting point of a clip. So it expands past/before this point, hence the need of additional content in the file.

    I didn't know about that multicore issue with Compressor when launched directly from the timeline. I suspect an issue with your setup. Compressor does make good use of my 4 cores on mpeg2 and I never set up Qmaster.

    What Mac are you using?
    When I installed FSC3 I had to set up Qmaster to make Compressor use all my cores. It was not easy to make it work, but that was due to the bug that don�t allow you to send directly from FC. This is what took me a while to find out.
    We still had some problems making a new Mac Pro making use of all it�s core just this winter.

    Have you checked your BAtch Monitor to make sure Compressor really splits up the file and spread it out over all your cores?

    For the content bug, I�m not sure it�s a bug. I do know that it comes up when a file is too short for dissolve etc, but sometimes I can�t figure out why it comes up. Could still be my own fault, maybe I presumed it was a bug too easily





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess Mononoke - Action
  • Princess Mononoke - Action



  • Ramrod82
    Apr 8, 01:25 AM
    Ipad2 = huge demand, people keep calling, going into best buy daily to check to see if any r in. BB maybe is hoping while your there u will buy some games, blu rays, etc. Then come back when the iPad is in stock, the higher demand, the more likely people will get down and pissed and spend money on other items to take their mind off of waiting for their iPad 2. You create a demand that's already there (key apple stores and website delays) and make the delay longer, customers will keep coming in! Look at the Wii when it first was out and people lined for one! And the whole bb quota I truly believe, the higher ups want to see the daily numbers and if they see an average of let's say they sell 20 a day plus other crap, the higher ups r happy, who knows I could be completely off, but thats just my 2 cents. Either BB has always been shady!





    princess mononoke wolf. Wolf#39;s Rain or Princess
  • Wolf#39;s Rain or Princess



  • NewSc2
    Sep 19, 02:18 AM
    Does it even MATTER if Apple keeps up? Do we actually WANT Apple to release a new computer every month when Intel bumps up their chips a few megahertz?

    See, it's easy to get lost in the specs war. The Mac Pros came out and I was salivating, even though I have a dual 2.0GHz G5 sitting at home. And then one day, as I was editing some HD footage, it occurred ot me that my G5 here - my now outdated G5 - was editing 1080p high-def footage without so much as a flinch. It was SO fast it was not even necessary at all.

    So I really have to ask - does Apple really need to get into that stupid-ass PC specs war? Is it really hurting you guys that Apple has been slow to update? Are you really doing tasks that the current computer lineup cannot do?

    Hm, well my Powerbook runs barely 4 instances of Sculpture on some of my works. MacBook Pros can run about 15-17, but I've been holding off on the Rev. A because of all the heat issues. Hopefully those get cleared up.

    Anyways -- yes, I think we should expect Apple to update along with everybody else on the PC front. Maybe not every small speed bump, but whenever a newly designed chip comes out.





    princess mononoke wolf. Princess Mononoke, Wolf Spirit, Forest Spirit_9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • Princess Mononoke, Wolf Spirit, Forest Spirit_9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 02:09 PM
    What bothers me is people think because an iPad sells more it is superior, unless you made the iPad or work at Apple I don't see how that makes sense. Also most people on here have never even played with a XOOM.

    I own both an iPad2 (my wife's technically) and my XOOM. I had an iPad1 since launch until I sold it for a XOOM. For me, Apps are lacking on XOOM but it's made up for with the true tablet OS and excellent first party apps.

    Find me a better GMail/Email, Maps, Browser on the iPad and other stuff you will actually use most often and I'll sell my XOOM. Since I've had my XOOM, I haven't touched the iPad2. Everytime I pick it up I miss using the XOOM.


    Took the words right out of my mouth. I am in the EXACT same situation as you.. with the EXACT same reaction.





    princess mononoke wolf. of Princess Mononoke has
  • of Princess Mononoke has



  • a.gomez
    Mar 22, 01:36 PM
    Samsung redesigned the 10.1 'just like that' did they? Wow, that's going to be one impressive piece of carefully considered and crafted engineering if they poured over it for such an extensive amount of time.... </sarcasm>

    Seriously, either Samsung have pulled something incredible out of the bag or, more likely IMHO, this 'new' 10.1 wont be all that. They're certainly desperate to have a tablet success!

    For a company the size of Samsung? - do not think it was a big deal.





    dissdnt
    Jun 9, 02:59 PM
    Went down to Radio Shack today. They are doing a trade in but you're never gonna get the max price they offer unless it's out of the box new. My 3gs has normal wear over the year so they will only give 230 for it.

    And I have a feeling trading in prices will drop when the iPhone 4 drops.





    sunfast
    Aug 17, 09:07 AM
    If you buy a Xeon 5160 (3.0GHz) at the moment they are �570. Apple are charging �530 to upgrade from Xeon 5150 (2.66GHz) to the Xeon 5160. Bearing in mind that you can probably sell the original 2.66Gz chip for around �300, it would be cheaper to buy the lower spec Mac Pro and upgrade yourself.

    Forgive the � for those that think in $.

    Aren't there 2 chips though?





    Banjhiyi
    Mar 26, 04:49 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This might explain the shambles that is 10.6.7.

    Last release before Lion - semi-brick your machine to force an upgrade.

    iOS 4.3, last release before iPhone 5 - murder your battery to force an upgrade.

    You've guessed it, I'm not very happy with Apple at the moment. So which is it; underhand tactics, sloppy Q&A or declining standards?





    thevofl
    Aug 7, 05:32 PM
    1) When I did a system restore at work, it restored everything back on the date. I lost all my work since the date.

    2) Something tells me that the Super Duper top secret stuff has more to do with multimedia integration: a skype-type feature for calling a phone number using iChat, expansion of bonjour, a multimedia hub similar to tivo.

    3) For those at the conference, what was under the black sheet covered banners?





    freeny
    Jul 20, 08:10 AM
    WOW! Octo cores:eek:
    Im due a new computer and every time I hear about whats in the pipeline I bump my purchase date ahead another 4 months:o



    No comments:

    Post a Comment