Sunday, May 8, 2011

princess and the frog castle cake

princess and the frog castle cake. Horse and dog birthday cake
  • Horse and dog birthday cake



  • Mousse
    Apr 25, 06:14 PM
    Part of the problem is that God has always been a terrible communicator. ;)

    Nope. Unlike Captain Kirk. God is a firm believer in the Prime Directive (http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Prime_Directive).:D

    Anyhow, back on topic as why I'm religious? I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel. There's already someone who has perfected the moral system: Jesus. His moral system, IMO, is the best one. It's a hard system to follow, but if--big IF... no HUGE @$$ IF--everyone can follow that system of morals, the world would be a lot better place.





    princess and the frog castle cake. On her birthday signature cake
  • On her birthday signature cake



  • balamw
    Apr 13, 05:17 PM
    OT: Does anyone one know why Apple hasn't got this built in? Licensing rights?

    NTFS does not have a public/licensable specification or implementation. NTFS-3G was developed by reverse engineering and building on the HPFS spec. This is also one of the reasons many flash drives and SD Cards and devices still only support FAT32 or exFAT.

    B





    princess and the frog castle cake. bday Disney+princess+cake+
  • bday Disney+princess+cake+



  • kallie
    Jun 14, 04:08 PM
    Every phone that comes out after the iPhone is supposed to surpass the iPhone by 20**. This is getting old. It took how many years for someone to beat up on Nokia? That's right, it'll be a long time before you see a dent in the iPhone's armor.

    I'm going to make a new smartphone next week. It's an iPhone-killer. Guaranteed.

    According to the market trends nothing can surpass the iphone boom from the market.
    http://tinytwitt.com/content/33/wowsmile.gif

    Even ipad has to wait a little time to surpass.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Disney Princess Castle Cake
  • Disney Princess Castle Cake



  • Eidorian
    Oct 26, 10:31 PM
    Exactly

    I hope Apple comes out with a single clovertown chip tower in 07 that runs on cheap standard DDR2 memory and maybe just one optical drive bay. I do like the 4 HD bays though.

    On a side note, the people arguing that 8 cores is just too much power are pretty damn funny. There are thousands of people like multimedia that need more cores. I'm not one of them but at least I understand their need. Some poeple on here are clueless.I don't think Cloverton will run on standard DDR2. Kentsfield sure but doesn't Xeon REQUIRE ECC/FB-DIMM?





    princess and the frog castle cake. Princess Castle Cake Pan
  • Princess Castle Cake Pan



  • generik
    Sep 26, 01:39 AM
    Can I ask a question? I'm a bit non-technical when it comes to things like this.

    When particular apps aren't designed to use multiple processors � let's just say randomly, oooo... Adobe Illustrator, for example � what benefit would a machine like this have? Would it run exactly the same as on single processor of the same speed?

    Thanks to anyone who can clarify this for me. :)

    As far as that one application is concerned, no difference, but you get to do so much more in the background =)





    princess and the frog castle cake. princess crown cakes birthday
  • princess crown cakes birthday



  • T-Bone
    Sep 12, 04:16 PM
    I bought a DVI->S-Video adapter for $15 and an S-Video cable for about $20. Guess what. I can watch TV shows and movies downloaded to my hard drive on my TV. Sooooo.... $35 vs. $300. Let me see.

    I realize they are saying that you're getting high-def, and it's wireless, but I have a hard time believing that a movie you can download in a half hour will be as good of quality as a DVD which is nearly 8gb in size. And yes, I realize part of those 8gb are extras and such, which of course you won't be getting even though you are paying close to what you would pay for a brand new DVD. Also, I have wires running all over the place already (cable, phone, speakers, electrical, etc.) so one more wire isn't killing me.

    I'm sure there will be people that buy into this. How many? I predict very few.





    princess and the frog castle cake. castle cake picture
  • castle cake picture



  • Multimedia
    Oct 26, 01:22 AM
    well i must say i'd be kinda suprized to see an update this early with apple. especially since i just bought a mac pro. i'd be mad if the prices of the one i just bought goes downIt is not early. You should have known about this since August. I did.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Castle Cake with gumpaste
  • Castle Cake with gumpaste



  • Peterkro
    Mar 12, 02:15 PM
    TEPCo press release:

    http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/press/corp-com/release/11031229-e.html





    princess and the frog castle cake. Pans miniature silicone cake
  • Pans miniature silicone cake



  • i3iz
    Sep 26, 02:00 AM
    old news...check this webpage:http://anandtech.com/mac/showdoc.aspx?i=2832&p=6

    "We grabbed a pair of 2.4GHz Clovertown samples and tossed them in the system, and to our pleasure, they worked just fine. Our samples used a 1066MHz FSB, although we're expecting the final chip to use a 1333MHz FSB, but the most important part of the test is that all 8 cores were detected and functional. "





    princess and the frog castle cake. Feb , sure to meet princess
  • Feb , sure to meet princess



  • pinchez
    Apr 13, 07:19 AM
    Wow all this fuss over a piece of software, It's not a hardware or even a OS release :confused:





    princess and the frog castle cake. Image gallery recent releases princess palacethe princess castlerevealed thatnov Wiltonsdec , watch the wholewalt disney Pinkmar , green frog
  • Image gallery recent releases princess palacethe princess castlerevealed thatnov Wiltonsdec , watch the wholewalt disney Pinkmar , green frog



  • Demoman
    Jul 12, 09:27 PM
    They are , you will not see any performance differences between Merom, Conroe and Woodcrest at equal clock speeds, unless u go SMP. They will all encode , render , transcode at the same pace. The FSB means nothis as it has yet to be saturated even a 667mhz. Tons of test and benchmarks at Xtremesystems done over the past few months have proven this.

    Making the MAcPro line all Dual will be a Big Mistake and will backfire on Apple and force many pople to go right back to PC. I can Promise you , if u want a Woody in a MacPro be prepared to pay an entry fee of $2499 to join this exclusive club of idiots.

    I remeber when my iMac G4 was starting to show it'sa age and when the time came to replace it , the minimum price for a real desktop Mac was (and still is) $1999 for a dual 2.0ghz G5. So what did i do , I said goodbye Apple and built a better machine for 1/2 the money. Till this day I have no regrets and would never go back unless i was in the market for a notebook then i'd get a macbook.

    I still can't believe Apple still has the balls to charge $2000 for an outdated Desktop that gets Outperformed by an $800 PC. While still having a smaller hard drive , less ram , less usb ports , no card reader. Jobs believes you mac loyalist are stupid.



    Believe me Bro i've already been there.:D

    Does not sound like you have been anywhere. Whether the entire line of PM's need to be SMP is a question for someone close to the sales data. I find your assuming everyone want to use a computer like you very arrogant and simple-minded. Why are you even on this website? If you hold Apple in such distain, why not go find a place where you can bond with other folk who have only achieved the same level of computer knowledge and manners as you.





    princess and the frog castle cake. disney princess cake designs
  • disney princess cake designs



  • Blipp
    Apr 13, 12:59 PM
    Well it was rumoured for some time and we all waited with baited breath but was Apple seriously going to end the pro app that started them off to stardom? Sadly yes they have. What genius decides to make a pro app accessible to the masses? We who use FCP have to make money from our business, so we need a little bit of smoke and mirrors to make our business needed, otherwise our clients will just get a 16 year old in off the street, download FCP (sorry imovie Pro or whatever they have decided to call it) and there you go we are out of work!

    I can see the business sense for Apple but they have now taken it all away from us who stayed by them for all these years.. Thanks Apple for the kick in the teeth. I am a ''Pro'' app user and have been for well over a decade and will be sad to move over to a new system but alas nothing lasts for ever.

    RIP FCP
    Born 2000 died 2011If a 16 year old kid getting their hands on your editing software is enough to put you out of business then you're probably already in trouble with or without this release. Also they clearly are still calling it Final Cut Pro, so nice try with that half-assed snub.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Enchanted Castle Cake Pan
  • Enchanted Castle Cake Pan



  • MonkeyClaw
    Sep 21, 08:49 AM
    I think this thing is perfect, especially for a person like myself who does not watch a ton of TV. In the end it will be cheaper for me just running one of these on my TV and subscribing to a couple of shows as opposed to spending money on cable or satellite. The built in HDD is an interesting development, I'm curious to see what that might bring about. But as it stands, I'm sold, lol.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Disney+princess+cake+
  • Disney+princess+cake+



  • Silentwave
    Jul 11, 11:32 PM
    i don't see a single pci express 16 x slot on any of the dell poweredge servers, what site are you looking at?

    even intel's reference 5000 series motherboards for woodcrest lacks 16x pci express.

    will be interesting to see.

    Why are you looking at servers? that would be XServe. We're talking workstations here. Go to Dell's Precision workstation series for the medium&large businesses.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Princess Beth-ann Castle cake
  • Princess Beth-ann Castle cake



  • Multimedia
    Oct 12, 12:00 PM
    The one I ordered the other day shipped yesterday and I'm expecting delivery on monday. I requested the forum coupon and will see if they will credit me. But I don't know. i'm not planning on going through the brain damage of ordering another monitor with the coupon and sending one back just to save ~$100.

    I currently have a 30" Dell that I bought last year when Dell first introduced them. I love the thing... My only gripe is 1 stuck pixel, but Dell requires like 7 or more to replace and I didn't swap the monitor within my 30-day window because the pixel didn't show up until after nearly 3 months. :(

    I have an Apple 30" on my other G5 quad and I've never had the two side by side, but I think I like the Dell one better. I use a Gefen 4x1 DVI-DL switcher and have the G5 and two PC systems connected to the Dell with an extra cable for my MBP or whatnot if I want to connect that. I ordered the second 30" because I'm going to expand my desktop to dual 30" displays. :D I had to order another Gefen switcher for the second monitor too since the G5 and one of my PC boxes both support dual-link DVI out of both DVI ports as will the Mac Pro I'm planning to buy in the near future.Wow I didn't even know such an accessory existed:

    Gefen 4x1 DVI DL Switcher (Parallel Control) $899 (http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=3499)

    But the price is almost that of another screen! Holy Moly. You have a better place to buy it for less with link please?

    So you gonna go with the ATI Dual Dual Link DVI Card on your Mac Pro? What card do you have in your Quad. I bought mine refurb and Apple doesn't sell a Dual Dual Link video card for it for post-purchase upgrade that I know of. Do you? Could just buy another cheap NVIDEA GeForce 6600 card that is missing the noisy fan. Don't do 3-D or games.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Princess castle cake for 1st
  • Princess castle cake for 1st



  • The Beatles
    Apr 9, 11:15 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Govt SCUM!! (lol jk :D)

    No need to soften the blow, I think your right on target.





    princess and the frog castle cake. ( the princess castle cake
  • ( the princess castle cake



  • AJsAWiz
    Sep 2, 01:25 PM
    :D:D:D

    The happiest dat of

    Great! :) Hope you come back and let us know how the service is and how it compares to AT&T. Which phone did you get?

    [QUOTE=drapacioli;10977661]Is it just certain phones that get dropped calls? I have AT&T and when I demoed the iPhone in store the only phone call I tried to make with it was a dropped call. But my current phone, the Samsung Captivate, I have never even had a low signal, let alone a dropped call.

    You might have a point. I've been side by side with another person (also an AT&T subscriber) who has a Nokia. I have no or low bars and they have bars.





    princess and the frog castle cake. Fantasy Castle Cake. £130.00
  • Fantasy Castle Cake. £130.00



  • skunk
    Mar 14, 07:38 PM
    Did they attack your reading comprehension skills too?No, they didn't. They wouldn't dare. ;)





    princess and the frog castle cake. Princess amp; the Frog Castle
  • Princess amp; the Frog Castle



  • M87
    Apr 12, 11:28 PM
    Amen! Bring on Logic X for said price and on the App store.

    Exciting times indeed! I can't wait :D

    +1

    So ready to move up from Express.





    MacinDoc
    Apr 13, 01:25 AM
    I've been in IT for a while. "Professionals" are some of the most set in their ways people I have EVER met. I know guys who were annoyed when motherboards became available that let you adjust things like clock multipliers and such in the BIOS instead of having to use jumpers on the motherboard.

    Most "professionals" aren't so much masters of their craft but people who understand how to use certain tools. If those tools become available to anyone the "professionals" feel threatened and lash out.

    Mind you, while I love OS X, if the terminal was ever removed from the OS I'd cease using it. Once you know how to use a shell properly there's tons of stuff that's simply easier to do from there. I love ease, just so long as it's not at the cost of Pro grade functionality when I need it.
    That's my point, though. Adding a graphic interface to OS X did nothing to reduce the power of the Terminal. As you say, as long as the choice is still available to use the underlying power, we should not object if ease of use is added on top of that. I think most video editors would want the video software equivalent of a DSLR, rather than the equivalent of a point-and-shoot camera. Ease of use for everyday things, but the power of manual controls when needed.





    Simm0nS777
    Mar 18, 12:46 PM
    How the hell do you propose they implement an "Hey, it's cool if you tether with your unlimited, since you're just browsing forums" policy? Because, you know what? Not everyone tethering on unlimited is as cool as you.

    Maybe if they make everyone pinky swear on it?

    I just dont get why all you are acting like children about it. Who cares? what is your 3G download speed gonna go up by .00001?

    I see people who claim they have used like 80 gigs in a month. Do I care and cry that ATT should do something about it so they can "clear" up the network for me? No I dont give a crap. My speeds are great even with all that. ATT introducing tethering is MUCH worse than the select few who jailbreak and tether.





    aftk2
    Sep 12, 07:02 PM
    I agree with a previous poster who was longing for a developer kit, and with the recent post about third party addons. This is an exciting aspect to iTV, made possible because it streams its content from the host Mac.

    For example, I'd hope they'd put in some simple way to stream the contents of my dashboard with one click onto a transparent overlay onto whatever I'm watching. Heh - check MySpace from the couch.

    Wait! Did I say that? I mean, uh...get weather reports. And up to date stock information. Er. Yeah. That's it.





    bfar5
    Aug 17, 07:30 AM
    Ridiculous number of dropped calls. What a terrible excuse for customer service this was. Whenever I have called them about any other issues, they have been really helpful. When this guy found out I had Iphone4, he acted like he couldn't get me off the phone fast enough. Told me "the phone has problems, get the bumper, have I resolved your issues?"

    My device is quirky. The proximity sensor has a mind of its own, it gets hung up on tasks daily, the reception is terrible. For ME, Iphone4 SUCKS and when people ask me if I recommend it, I'm with CR. Miss my 3gs which my husband is enjoying. Crap.





    carlgo
    May 9, 12:31 PM
    There is only one rational, consumer-friendly way to deal with this: allow carriers of our choice and offer plans that reflect the amount of use.

    Right now it is like if you buy a BMW you can only use Shell gas and have to sign a contract to buy 200 gallons a month even even if you don't drive much. And, you have to pay for 200 gallons even if you do want to drive a lot, but the gas isn't even available!

    Of course, you should have known that there are no Shell stations nearby and that others are driving around in perfectly good Fords and Kias that can fuel up at any of the other gas stations in town.

    Maybe you really did believe the Shell employees who said a new station would be up soon. Of course, you do know that they might be tempted to sign you up to a contract that forced you to buy gas that wasn't actually available? Sort of a double-dip, eh?

    And, maybe you didn't realize that many of the Shell stations that are open, in neighboring towns, only have one pump and that there are long lines of people waiting to fuel up their BMWs.

    Shell says that they will build more stations, but mostly they just put new logos on the existing pumps and advertise more. Turns out that more pumps cost money and are opposed by many residents.

    So, Shell simply charges more for the existing gas! And, they sell apps and BMWs and gas cards in the convenience store. Now they make so much money from all this that they actually give a large percentage back to BMW!

    BMW is able to sell their cars for half the price because of this subsidy. Selling a very desirable and expensive car cheap and locking customers into a kick-back exclusive arrangement to regain the profit margin is genius. And, Shell can charge enough to cover the kickback and still make a huge profit. Pure genius.

    The head of BMW, the improbably-named Herr Jobs is renowned all over the world for pulling off this marketing arrangement and greatly enriching both BMW and Shell. This business model will be studied for a hundred years.

    In fact, it is so successful that other gas companies want to sell gas for BMWs as well. The problem is that it would cost a fortune to change their gas formulation to work in BMWs and they want BMW to instead change the fuel system to work with their gas.

    Herr Jobs sees no reason to change the arrangement with Shell because he gets the financial breakdown every day and he first looks at the column showing the take from Shell.

    As a kid, Herr Jobs loved Scrooge McDuck and hoped someday he would be diving into huge piles of money in the basement of his lavish new McMansion. Now he can do that!

    It will all end. In time we will be able to buy the gas of our choice, from stations that are open in our area and which have fast, friendly service. We will actually be able to buy just the gas we need.

    It is just hoped that this change will happen sooner than later because we consumers will certainly be better off when it does. Don't worry about Scrooge McDuck. He is a resilient old duck who will do quite fine and will remain the Head Duck on the pond as long as he wants.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment