Friday, May 13, 2011

portal 2 atlas p-body

portal 2 atlas p-body. Atlas dec each other Embedded above is the eb games Portal+2+atlas+p+ody Think thats their upcoming portal mirmidon two mar
  • Atlas dec each other Embedded above is the eb games Portal+2+atlas+p+ody Think thats their upcoming portal mirmidon two mar



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 23, 01:53 PM
    Niice. I would assume that they forgo using the 2.0 GHz chip though. Right now, their lineup is pretty solid using two different speeds. Unless the modify the structure of the lineup (as in lower prices), I think it would make sense.
    I aggree that Apple will only use two speeds in the upgraded MBP... but it'll be the slower two speeds. Even tho' Merom is supposed to be more energy efficent than Yonah, Apple will opt for the "cooller" lower speed cpus in the MBP. Similarly, when the "cut-down" Meroms come out (slower and smaller L2 cache), they'll be the CPUs used in the MacBook and Mac mini.

    As an aside, TFA states that Merom will be used in the MBP.... which is true, but Apple are also going to use it in an updated iMac too :-)





    portal 2 atlas p-body. portal 2 atlas and p-ody
  • portal 2 atlas and p-ody



  • MacNut
    May 3, 06:13 PM
    Our highway exits are distanced usually by a mile. Changing the system would really mess that up unless we reconstruct all the exit ramps.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. ATLAS and P-Body from Portal 2
  • ATLAS and P-Body from Portal 2



  • MovieCutter
    Aug 4, 09:54 AM
    EXCLUSIVE: Leopard Feature Set Leaked


    http://www.powerpage.org/archives/2006/08/exclusive_leopard_feature_set_leaked.html

    Hardly seems exclusive...more like "duh, that's obvious"





    portal 2 atlas p-body. ATLAS amp; P-BODY CO-OPERATIVE
  • ATLAS amp; P-BODY CO-OPERATIVE



  • mixel
    Apr 26, 02:38 PM
    I voted positive.. It's only good for us that there are multiple modern, solid, successful handheld OS around. I hope Win Mobile gets some share too.

    Quite funny seeing Symbian dying by the side of the road too, I've never liked it much despite loving some of Nokia's hardware choices.

    I prefer my Apple-land devices but I can see why some people don't. :) Bring on the competition. I like Apple's slow but steady and generally well implemented feature roll-outs too.. Agree about the notification system though, it needs replacing.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. Atlas and P-Body - Portal 2:
  • Atlas and P-Body - Portal 2:



  • Demoman
    Jul 21, 04:11 PM
    It'll be quite an action-packed WWDC, if all these rumors pan out--which of course they wont.

    -Leopard preview
    -Mac Pros
    -new iPod Nanos
    -true video iPods
    -iTMS movie downloads
    -MacBook Pros with Meroms

    Crazy. I'm betting against the consumer-related announcements. And hoping for MBPs with new enclosure and features.

    I am hoping they are going to be showing off the new pro apps. In January there were hints of something revolutionary in the FCS. The sudden price whacking of Shake leads me to be hopeful that something is imminent.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. The portal-jumping P-ody is a
  • The portal-jumping P-ody is a



  • Benjy91
    Apr 25, 09:55 AM
    And remarkably inaccurate when I looked myself up. It has a bit of correct information on my parents. I'm actually surprised at how wrong they were since I have a fairly large internet footprint (of course, these guys probably don't have Google's database since they're just skimming).

    It's inaccurate because it doesn't track YOUR location, just the location of your nearest Cell Tower.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. Two portal guns equals four
  • Two portal guns equals four



  • grahamperrin
    Dec 24, 01:11 AM
    Kaspersky …is a lot heavier on system resources.

    With Sophos, users may find heaviness in different ways.

    The default number of WorkerThreads seems to make the system unusable for some users of the current version of Sophos. That's heaviness of one sort.

    A higher number of WorkerThreads, for which there's no GUI, will use resources in a different way. That's heaviness of a different sort.

    A system that's consistently usable is a must, so for as long as there's uncertainty around http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/Sophos-Anti-Virus-for-Mac-Home/Unable-to-complete-login-after-reboot/m-p/1027#M599 I should recommend approaching SAV with caution, and with readiness to work around things from the command line.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. portal 2 atlas and p-ody.
  • portal 2 atlas and p-ody.



  • moet_01
    Aug 12, 10:26 AM
    If the Keynote is on the first day of the Expo that would be the 12th.

    The iPod offere ends on the 16th, the end of the Paris Expo.

    You might have to place your order online as I expect they wouldn't be in stores by then, but you [we] should be all set.


    If the Mac Book is update before then you are not getting free ipod with it...





    portal 2 atlas p-body. ATLAS and P-Body (Portal 2
  • ATLAS and P-Body (Portal 2



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 7, 07:36 PM
    After some serious thinking I have come to the conclusion that $5K for a Rev. A is a bit too much of a gamble for me, especially considering the "normal" expected Rev. A snags. I wish Apple had better quality control.
    However, I might get a Rev. A MP if early adaptors doesn't report too much of glitches.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. Portal 2 : Atlas and P-Body
  • Portal 2 : Atlas and P-Body



  • ViviUO
    Apr 23, 07:08 PM
    I really REALLY hope they do not use that ugly picture as the default background when Lion is retail.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. The result, Atlas and P-ody,
  • The result, Atlas and P-ody,



  • ValSalva
    May 7, 12:50 PM
    I'd get it if it were free!!

    gmail is free... so why can't mobile me?

    Now I start thinking about it, I've never paid Google a single cent, but I use
    *Gmail
    *Google search engine
    *Google maps
    *Google Earth
    (*And I used Picasa for a short period of time)

    Maybe some orther stuff but the point is... its all free!:)

    It's free if you think giving Google all of your privacy and identity is worth the 'price' :p





    portal 2 atlas p-body. It#39;s ATLAS and P-Body from
  • It#39;s ATLAS and P-Body from



  • mwatha
    Mar 30, 06:03 PM
    Looks like OS X Server has been removed from Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 2 as it is now available as a separate download "Mac OS X Lion Server Developer Preview 2"





    portal 2 atlas p-body. Pre-Order Portal 2 now and
  • Pre-Order Portal 2 now and



  • mcarnes
    Jul 21, 02:01 PM
    Sheesh. This is a 180 from waiting for G5 updates.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. portal 2 atlas and p-ody
  • portal 2 atlas and p-ody



  • macten
    Aug 7, 03:26 PM
    on the Macrumors live feed Steve said new announcements coming in the week or next week. Any comments?


    Tomorrow is Tuesday.... :o





    portal 2 atlas p-body. portal 2 atlas and p-ody
  • portal 2 atlas and p-ody



  • ikir
    May 6, 02:15 AM
    Also from 68k --> PPC

    i Don't think this switch to ARM will happen, but anyway i'm sure Apple will do it well like did in the past. Some platform just died tried to change cpu.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. ROBO CO-OP: P-Body and Atlas,
  • ROBO CO-OP: P-Body and Atlas,



  • pmz
    May 4, 03:14 PM
    As long as you can burn a DVD or USB key from it, it should be a good way of distribution. It seem a bit reckless, however, not to have a offline backup around. Sometimes even Time Machine screws up.

    The entire idea of restoring from a Time Machine backup has always been illogical to me.

    If Time Machine backs up everything, then it backs up whatever problems you had that resulted in your need for restore.

    Time Machine has limited real use, and its basically limited to accidentally deleting things.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. portal 2 atlas and p-ody
  • portal 2 atlas and p-ody



  • iCrizzo
    Mar 29, 11:22 AM
    Dropbox is the same, only difference and it is a big difference if you purchase music from Amazon and store it, you can re-download all your music, that is huge. I can't tell you how many times I have lost music purchased through iTunes.





    portal 2 atlas p-body. Cooperative Play Portal 2#39;s
  • Cooperative Play Portal 2#39;s



  • ChickenSwartz
    Aug 2, 01:46 PM
    How about this for WWDC:

    --Talk about how great the switch to Intel is going
    --Praise developers work on Universal apps
    --Talk about pro software
    --Sit down and preview Leopard
    --Talk about new Core 2 Duo
    --Oh, by the way the iMac I have been using has the new Core 2 Duo




    portal 2 atlas p-body. Lego ATLAS and P-Body (and
  • Lego ATLAS and P-Body (and



  • Prom1
    Mar 27, 02:10 PM
    How is a cloud based system going to work when bandwidth limits for cell phone data is low, and overage fees are high?

    I really hope wwdc is going to focus on computers rather than its IOS toys.

    Coming from a fellow mobile smartphone enthusiast ... I'm with you on this comment. iOS has its place ... yet with declining revenues/profits from the Desktop/Laptop lineup - despite increasing sales - I have a bad feeling that LION will NOT increase laptop/desktop sales.

    LION is just too ... iOS centric focused yet Apple has already stated that touch-screens for laptops just don't make practical sense and that the trackpad is the best interraction for such concepts. I'm worried that their hold and innovation for Education (K12/Universities = iTunes U) will suffer since Mac Server doesn't exist as a separate feature OS vs a combined one. We'll see but I really wonder if this iOS is currupting our computing environment and not accelerating.





    zombierunner
    Mar 31, 05:51 AM
    Mac OS X Pus*y ;)

    Mac OS X Kitteh and the one after that Mac OS X Kitteh Galore





    zim
    Nov 22, 07:21 AM
    I'm hoping for Apple to sell them. I think it is about time we break away form the buy into the plan get your phone deal. I would be willing to pay for a phone if it was of good quality and had usable features.. unlike the junk phones that I have had.. my current phone doesn't even have a working screen but since I was told it is my problem I decided why fix it? none of the options ever worked with my mac :mad:





    Mackan
    Apr 20, 03:49 AM
    So, how many more times are various sources gonna reiterate that iPhone 5 is to come out in Fall? :rolleyes:

    As many as it takes to make you come here and read and comment the junk. Because it's all what this site is about.





    SandynJosh
    Apr 26, 03:42 PM
    Boy, you are sniffing a serious amount of glue.:rolleyes: His motivation is to make brainwashed fanboys BELIEVE Apple is making the best darn tech gadgets in the world, such that Apple can make the most darn profits and he can get the biggest darn bonus. And with THAT, he is a genious.

    What makes a product "Best" in its category is defined by different people differently. For some people "best" is a free phone because they can't afford anything else. Some people pour over the specs and select the "best".

    For me, "best" is the phone that operates the most intuitively to my way of thinking. I want something that I don't need to refer back to the manual to use its features. My Android Incredible came with a 8" x 11", 73 page manual that I need to use to operate the phone... that fact speaks volumes to what separates the Android from the "best."





    NebulaClash
    Apr 25, 08:58 AM
    there's a big difference between the device knowing where it is/has been and that information actually being uploaded to "the mothership".

    Correct, and that's why Steve is telling the truth unlike the trolls pretending this is an Apple conspiracy. That file is stuck on your hard disk and goes nowhere. Delete it and you don't even have that (as I did months ago when this story first broke). I tried the mapping tool and it won't work on my machine because consolidated.db cannot be found. Yet my iPhone works just fine, and Location Services works fine too.

    Apple has never grabbed this information.

    Android, on the other hand, exists so that it can serve advertiser's needs. Apple has been Opt In, but Android is Opt Out, which means your data gets transmitted to advertisers by default. You bet they track you on Droids. That's the entire business model.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment