Tuesday, May 10, 2011

pope benedict xvi illuminati

pope benedict xvi illuminati. Mag I dont think the Pope has
  • Mag I dont think the Pope has



  • mcgillmaine
    Jun 22, 10:32 AM
    I just got off the phone with a radio shack in the area I live in (Raleigh-Durham, NC). The guy (Alex) seemed to be well informed on what's going to happen in the next few days. This is a sum of what was told to me.

    Our area sent out 251 pin request (or something like that). And only got back 96. Which leaves each store at about 3-5 phones. So he went on and talked about the "pre order" list that didn't really mean you would have one on the 24h and said it's about a 1-50 chance most people will get there phone on Thursday. Not good news for me. I hope this can help!!





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. One of Obama Tutor and Coach of The New World Order and Also Pope Benedict say The New World Order Horrific Utopia.
  • One of Obama Tutor and Coach of The New World Order and Also Pope Benedict say The New World Order Horrific Utopia.



  • mwswami
    Jul 23, 01:03 AM
    Given the change in Clovertown schedule, I expect that at WWDC Apple will release 2 "lower end" Mac Pro configurations both with dual Woodcrests. The higher end configuration with two Clovertowns will ship early Q1 (maybe around MW'07).

    I expect it will be 2.33GHz and 2.67GHz Woodcrest models with 3.0GHz as a BTO option. Conroe in Mac Pro is looking highly unlikely.

    Anyone care to speculate on Intel's pricing for a 2.67GHz Clovertown? I am thinking $999.





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. by Pope Benedict XVI,
  • by Pope Benedict XVI,



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 8, 04:29 AM
    So no one is questionning this rumor at all ? We're just to accept as fact that "apparently" based on the sayings of "one guy who works at BB with pimples on his face says" ?

    Before everyone jumps the gun and says "BB sucks! They deserve this!" can we at least get some kind of confirmation ? After all, they still advertise them on the web :

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B+2+with+Wi-Fi+%2B+3G+-+16GB+(Verizon+Wireless)+-+White/2341061.p?id=1218321299972&skuId=2341061

    Or since there's a rumor these guys might have "slighted" Apple, we are to immediately and blindly follow in the witch burning ? Macrumors, the objectivity astounds.





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Pope Benedict XVI.
  • Pope Benedict XVI.



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    I miss the old Apple where they didn't care if idiots complained. Between changing the bars after the antenna issue, ( all they really did is change the bars to not show a big drop when there was a big drop in reception, as AT&T suggested,) and now nerfing location services DB they just seem to be giving in to idiocracy.

    And Tea Party members :D





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Welcoming the Pope#39;s call for
  • Welcoming the Pope#39;s call for



  • Multimedia
    Aug 17, 12:01 PM
    when cs 3 comes out, which will be sometime in the spring of 2007 according to macworld magazine, the mac pro will be "hands down" the best machine across the board on "all" benchmarks concerning adobe software

    let's hope we get cs 3 sooner rather than later in 2007 because i would hate to wait until late march

    pc world, september issue, mentioned amd's plan for a quad core processor in 2007 and if that happens, some pc box will be faster than our best xeon powered machines...that is, he he, unless we get that quad core K8L amd with their 4x4 motherboard architecture which would enable a desktop to run two quads for a total of 8 amd cores (but the price of such a machine will debut at a very high price and probably won't directly compete with the mac pro)

    but for now, apple has the best pro desktop machine dollar for dollar that i have seen and with cs 3 next year, it will be a designer's dream machine better than anything out there in its price range...at least for a few months ;)I think Apple will add a Dual Clovertown processor option to the Mac Pro BTO page as soon as they can get them. I'm thinking it will be about a $1k option - Minus Two Woodcrests Plus Two Clovertowns = about $1k I thiink.Um....that's why intel has quad core chips coming out...starting in *2006*
    On the Xeon side, Clovertown, on the consumer side, Kentsfield. Sometime in the first half of 2007 I believe we'll see Tigerton, which will be an even more formidable quad core xeon, capable of more than 2 processor configurations- so if apple gets a 3 socket logic board, or a 4 socket one, we could have 12 or 16 cores.I'll settle for Dual Clovertown or perhaps a Quad Tigerton - if it's only $2k more - when Leopard ships on board next Spring. :)

    So I'm thinking the Dual Clovertown OctoCore will cost about $4,000 plus ram and the Sixteen Core Tigerton Setup about $6,000 plus ram. Is that a fair guess?





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Pope Benedict XVI holds a copy
  • Pope Benedict XVI holds a copy



  • bigmc6000
    Aug 11, 04:50 PM
    Well now you ignorant yankie ;) Firstly the mobile phone penetration in Europe is about 99% or maybe slighly more. You should really travel a bit to get some perspective.

    And secondly, GSM has user base of over 1 billion while CDMA as you said has some 60m users. Which one you think would be more interesting market to cover for a new mobile phone manufacturer? And there is really no question of "we'll see which one wins" because GSM won a long long time ago, hands down.

    But you're really forgetting 1 thing. International Trade Mark/patent law is a pain in the @$$!!! I wouldn't blame Apple for 1 min to keep it in the US for at least a test run. That way they should be able to keep the patent breaker-reverse engineers off their back for a least a little while (i.e. why copy something if you can't even use it anywhere other than where it's patent protected).

    If the rest of the world would get a handle on international trademarking and patent protection I don't think we'd have this issue of different standards of EU vs USA...





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. This scares the Pope:
  • This scares the Pope:



  • ugp
    Jun 22, 08:58 AM
    My local store has received no information or shipment orders as of yet. A few new SKUs generated in the system for accessories but that is it so far.

    As soon as I hear from my friend I will post updates.

    Still don't have much faith though...





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. pope benedict xvi
  • pope benedict xvi



  • Stella
    Mar 31, 04:01 PM
    Android is a good OS, and even better when the phone it comes in is offered for free.

    Free phones are usually hard to beat. I'm sure the iOS would win if the iPhone came free with contract.

    In come countries it is possible to get an iPhone free on contract... for example, Vodaphone in UK.
    http://www.vodafone.co.uk/brands/iphone/pay-monthly-iphone/index.htm





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. and theilluminati lady who
  • and theilluminati lady who



  • Chris Bangle
    Aug 11, 10:14 AM
    We always have "next tuesday"





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. theilluminati Illuminati
  • theilluminati Illuminati



  • azzurri000
    Sep 18, 11:32 PM
    All I have to say is:
    "what the hell is taking them so frigging long?"

    This update better be bitchin!





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. The Attacks on Pope Benedict
  • The Attacks on Pope Benedict



  • Multimedia
    Jul 27, 04:22 PM
    Actually, the merom in not completely compatible with the yonah chips. There will have to be some redesign on Apple's part that is supposed to delay the new MBPs. This article somewhat explains it:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=249

    Also, since Apple is now kind of competeing with PCs who get the newest and fastest, it would be in Apple's best interest to get these chips in MBPs asap. Also, it is easy to see that a lot of people are waiting to purchase a new Apple laptop with this technology. MBP's current sales are going to slump from here on out until this technology is put into some new computers.Wow. Apple is going to abandon soldering the processor directly to the printed circuit board (PCB) and add a socket to the MBP PCB? If so they must redesign the case as well since it will have to be thicker. I do want a layout redesign so the HDs can be easily swapped out like they can in the MB. And why wouldn't Apple know this long ago and be ready with the next version? Waiting past September seems too long for the refresh. :eek:





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Illuminati Antichrist Antipope Benedict Xvi Exposed Part 1
  • Illuminati Antichrist Antipope Benedict Xvi Exposed Part 1



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 22, 10:31 PM
    Microsoft Office 2007 (Windows) and 2011 (Mac) are not slow.
    They may be slow in your super �ber Mac from which uses the super �ber Core 2 Duo, but it's certainly not in my sister's Core i3 notebook.

    Your machine is outdated. I hope you're not using it as a reference to judge Microsoft Office performance.

    Are you having PMS (no offense to the ladies) or something like that?
    I didn't say it ran slow on my MAC. Even FCP and CS5 run great. Otherwise I would have already purchased a new one. Unlike you, I can afford it. I'm going to buy the new 17" MBP, but because it has issues I decided to wait until these get solved, but that's not your business.

    Also, your ignorance and arrogance didn't let you understand my point. Every new version of Office, specially the Windows version, requires a bigger and faster computer to run. And when you compare features, there's no real gain from one version to the next, just nice looking colors and animations, which are a waste of processor speed.

    Go learn some manners, and mature at least a little. Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed in these forums.





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Rome celebrations of Benedict
  • Rome celebrations of Benedict



  • milo
    Jul 27, 04:20 PM
    You did say "successors" and "next generation" which I was pointing out they are not :D

    It seems like you're just quibbling over semantics. Webster defines "successor" as "one that follows" which is exactly what the quad core chips will be doing (and "next gen" seems to imply the same thing). Kentsfield and cloverton follow conroe and woodcrest, and use the same sockets respectively. People will upgrade, and top of the line computers for sale will switch to the new chips.

    You don't seem to be disagreeing as much as quibbling with my word choice. What would you suggest as an alternative to "succcessor" to describe these future chips?





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. with Pope Benedict XVI (C)
  • with Pope Benedict XVI (C)



  • jholzner
    Aug 6, 08:32 PM
    You have absolutely no chance of winning any legal battle based on what you've described here.

    Also, while you're whining about who stole what from who, maybe change your 'save' icon on your site. It's nearly identical to Apples.

    I'm on your side. Apple already owns the trademark for Mac so if they want they could have sued them before the Mac Pro was out.





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Pope+enedict+xvi+coat+of+
  • Pope+enedict+xvi+coat+of+



  • jeanlain
    Apr 12, 02:14 AM
    -
    - removal of "insufficient content" ...
    :confused: so FPC should create content?
    The major thing, though, is they HAVE to start utilizing multiple cores. It's not and as video gets larger, rendering gets more taxing.
    They do. FCP regularly uses more than 100% CPU during render. Not saying it can't be improved though.





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. receives Pope Benedict XVI
  • receives Pope Benedict XVI



  • kavika411
    Mar 24, 01:13 PM
    The vast majority of conservatives are WASP-ish

    And the vast majority of WASPs are racists? Got it.

    and almost all of the people who question Obama's religion/nationality are self-described conservatives.

    And some people say the cucumber tastes better pickled. But the last time I checked, this thread, and my comment, dealt with Obama and military action. But feel free to teach me more about birthers, Charlie Sheen, and String Theory if we are going off topic.

    Furthermore, conservatives as a group refuse to admit that this is the case. Got that?

    Actually, I don't. I guess you can give me the the link - the one that says the vast number of conservatives are racist WASPS who who question Obama's religion and nationality and refuse to admit that this is the case. Thanks.

    That's not what I said at all but feel free to parse things as you see fit.

    Not what you said "at all"?

    Perhaps you can tell us what you said "at all."





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Pope Benedict XVI traditional
  • Pope Benedict XVI traditional



  • chatin
    Aug 18, 09:55 PM
    Here is the link to the fast memory.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?DEPA=0&type=&Description=5300+fb+dimm&Submit=ENE&Ntk=all&N=0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

    The desktop literally explodes onto the screen! The clock timer gets only one quarter the way around one rotation. I'll see if I can shoot a quicktime movie for future Quad G5 switchers.

    :) :p





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Pope Benedict XVI Overseeing
  • Pope Benedict XVI Overseeing



  • ZLurker
    Aug 12, 02:05 AM
    Mac OS Kitten.
    LOL!!
    Good one!





    pope benedict xvi illuminati. Church#39;s Pope Benedict XVI
  • Church#39;s Pope Benedict XVI



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 07:57 AM
    It amazes me that people who are so opposed to discussion of upcoming Merom notebooks still click on the links to the forums with titles using the terms "Merom" and "MacBook Pro". If you're a regular on the forums, sure, I can see how constant discussion about the "next" platform might get old. So ignore them. Do something productive with your time.

    That isn't exactly what I said, I don't have a problem with people discussing new and upcoming products and features and when we might see them. Count me in.

    Its the people that are getting so worked up, annoyed at Apple, threatening to dump the platform and move to Windows, claiming Apple are three months behind Windows systems and generally bitching.

    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.





    �algiris
    Mar 31, 02:30 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Doesn't mean he's not right on this one.





    chrmjenkins
    Apr 6, 12:00 PM
    Sure clock speed isn't everything. But you better go read up some more on Tue Intel HD3000 IGP. You're using facts from the STD voltage SB IGP and applying them to the ULV SB IGP. Go read about the graphics on the Samsung Series 9 laptops. The 13" model uses this very chip cited. It shows greater than a 50% drop in graphics performance from the 320m to ULV IGP used in SB.

    This has been the problem all along with everyone. They're attributing facts that are actually fallacies to this Intel IGP.

    Are you comparing it to a MBA with 320M or a 13" MBP with 320M? The latter is unfair because it is not analogous to the CPU and GPU speed in an ultra-portable like the series 9 or MBP.

    Are you smoking something? Sure the IGP used in SB 13" MBP might get some fudged numbers by those who report for Apple, but you think the ULV SB IGP is going to even compare to the 320m on any level??? Huh? You are far smarter than that.

    A lot of people using the 13" MBP in comparison when there are almost no similaries.

    I don't believe a ULV CPU gets used in the 13" MBA. I don't believe this CPU in the story gets used in the 13" MBA. I don't believe Apple is dumb enough to ruin the MBA brand AGAIN with Intel's IGP at this time. I don't believe that what Apple does in the 13" MBP has any correlation with the MBA because the IGP is different. I believe when Apple and Nvidia said Apple will use the Nvidia chipset and GPU for a long time they were specifically citing the MBA, as it make no sense for the MBA to be so challenged as to get such an inferior design leading to tragic real world results.

    In 2012 the MBA will get an update when it actually makes sense. People waiting for a ULV SB chip in the 13" MBA will be waiting a long time. People waiting or expecting SB IGP to even compare in ULV variants will be waiting forever as they cannot match the Nvidia offering with the underclocked IGP.

    This story is ridiculous as written.

    Just exactly what end use do you imagine being crippled in the MBA by going from a 320M to a HD3000 IGP? Surely you don't suggest that the number of people gaming on the MBA and who demand that performance is sufficient enough to determine the fate of the product line or even approach appreciable numbers in sales.





    SC68Cal
    Sep 18, 11:12 PM
    I went ahead and bought my MacBook Pro because I can't do my schoolwork without a laptop. So, I'm really not paying much attention these days about future announcements :)





    SandboxGeneral
    Apr 11, 11:25 AM
    Well that would fit nicely into the convergence of the ATT & VZW product launching at the same time, rather than two different phones and launch dates.





    NJRonbo
    Jun 18, 07:32 AM
    There has been a lot of speculation that PIN
    numbers were given out as early as 7am that
    morning -- well in advance of the 12pm CST
    preorder start.

    If you read posts here on Mac Rumors you
    will see that claim is substantiated.

    Very unhappy with the way Radio Shack ran
    this entire preorder campaign.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment