Wednesday, May 11, 2011

poison ivy villain comic

poison ivy villain comic. Comic Con 09: Poison Ivy
  • Comic Con 09: Poison Ivy



  • mrgazpacho
    Sep 16, 11:29 AM
    Sorry, but not all here are U.S. citizens (probably the majority)...when is that famous "Thanksgiving" happening?

    4th Thursday in November

    One reason "Thanksgiving" is significant is that it traditionally signifies the start of the pre-Christmas buying season...





    poison ivy villain comic. Poison Ivy and Bane.
  • Poison Ivy and Bane.



  • kiljoy616
    Apr 20, 12:42 AM
    So this is more of the Snow Leopard like refresh not much changed but what a difference it made ;) I for one will be upgrading to a much faster dual core :D better video and of course an antenna that does not have the grip of death thingy.

    I am sure someone will vice grip the iPhone 4S (5) to death even if they fix the problem out of obsession. :)





    poison ivy villain comic. [Bankshot Comics]
  • [Bankshot Comics]



  • wovel
    Apr 18, 03:57 PM
    From Wikipedia:

    Samsung: Net income US$ 8.33 billion (2009)
    Apple: Profit US$ 14.01 billion (FY 2010)

    Apple's profits are higher but that's because they spend about $8 billion less on R&D than Samsung ;)

    Apple's profits are higher because they waste less money on fruitless enedevaours. Sad with all that spend, Samsung still had to copy Apple.





    poison ivy villain comic. Poison Ivy Poison Ivy is one
  • Poison Ivy Poison Ivy is one



  • Bonte
    Nov 22, 07:03 AM
    Video iChat on your phone? Internet services? Email? Address? Calendar? Have you used a Palm or Blackberry? They are OK for what they do, but they could be so much better...a lot better. What they are missing is exactly what Apple has to offer -- and it isn't music.

    iChat is definitely going to be hugely important for Apple but so is letting all these features work seamlessly together with Windows users. The few options Apple has in this regard is making the iPhone Mac only or with Windows compatible apps or just bring osX to PC and be done with it.

    If we look at all the devices we want from Apple, they all need tight integration with the OS. An Apple branded iPod, iPhone, iTV, iSmart, iCamera, etc.. will be on the market sooner or later, so Apple will make and support countless Windows Apps or be osX only. I strongly believe that opening up osX will be easier to do and has a higher long term potential.





    poison ivy villain comic. Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy
  • Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy



  • Phil A.
    Apr 18, 02:48 PM
    I'm surprised it's taken this long, to be honest: I've thought for a long time that Samsung's phones in particular are pretty much a blatant rip-off of Apple's industrial design and user interface.
    HTC have shown that they can produce an innovative and different interface with their Sense UI, but Samsung seem to just want to rip-off Apples look and feel





    poison ivy villain comic. Batman and Robin, Poison Ivy.
  • Batman and Robin, Poison Ivy.



  • elppa
    May 7, 05:41 PM
    I think Apple is doing this not because of the Mac but because of Android. They want to give iPhone customers the services Google gives them for free when they get an Android phone � push email, contacts, calendars and photos. Apple can't afford to leave any stone unturned in the market share race with Google.

    I guess I am the only one that remembers that it started out as a free service. Before it was .Mac it was called iTools and it was free. It was a benefit of being a part of the Mac community.

    No, you're not alone.

    I've had an account since iTools.

    I'd argue it was more sophisticated (relative to the competition) back then. In 2000 WebDav online disk and IMAP mail were something to crow about. Now everyone offers IMAP at least.

    Yes, but a la Google works. MobileMe is crap. So if they make it free then you'd either get free crap without ads, or free stuff that works with ads. Seems fair.

    I willing to bet good money MobileMe Email has higher uptime than Google Mail in the last year.





    poison ivy villain comic. Also with a few villains ta
  • Also with a few villains ta



  • thejadedmonkey
    May 6, 03:00 AM
    There's no reason why a Macbook Air couldn't use an ARM CPU for multi-day battery life. Heck, force developers to pay a fee to compile for ARM (it's already in place by charging for xcode) and you've basically forced every user to re-buy every app they use, for ARM... that's definitely Apple's MO, and I can definitely believe it.





    poison ivy villain comic. Poison Ivy (aka Pamela
  • Poison Ivy (aka Pamela



  • arnizzlewhizzle
    Jul 30, 07:59 PM
    i think cingular would be their best bet as a serious partner. their sim cards would be ideal for this.





    poison ivy villain comic. BATMAN WALLPAPER: POISON IVY
  • BATMAN WALLPAPER: POISON IVY



  • iMacZealot
    Jul 30, 01:45 AM
    I don't think I've hated any company so passionately as I hate Verizon. I have not one positive word to say about them. If/when Apple announces a phone, I'll pay the early termination fee on my Verizon contract and jump to the carrier with Apple's phone. Hopefully that'll be Cingular.

    I have tried all four of the major cell companies in America except for Cingular, although my brother had it and travels a ton (new day, new city) and dropped it. Maybe it's better now.

    Sprint has always been reliable for me, although their people will get you into a major frenzy with a $500 phone bill. The international is awful, might I add.

    Verizon was reliable, although their network has been terrible. As I've said, I never get 3 bars or above, and I live in Denver! The service will constantly go out whenever I'm in NYC. The phones do seem to be cheap. My Samsung A670 is probably the only non-joke phone they had, and I've been pretty happy with it.

    While I was in Sprint practically everyday trying to figure out what the hell I'd do for my trip to Singapore and Cambodia, they swindled me into signing up for 2 new phones and the SIM card for the international one never came! Luckily, my aunt was smart and had phones from T-Mobile with int'l rates of $0.99/min ($1.50 for Sprint, Verizon was even worse). Quite honestly, the voice quality was great, from here to Singapore. The service was really good, too. I'm just going to pay the Verizon termination fee and get a PEBL because I can't deal with the Nation's Most Unreliable network.





    poison ivy villain comic. poison ivy villain cartoon.
  • poison ivy villain cartoon.



  • shandowee
    Aug 4, 04:54 AM
    (Sorry but my english is only valid to read, not to write...)

    por aqu� en Espa�a tambi�n estamos como locos esperando los nuevos merom aunque seamos realistas, coincido con los compa�eros que dicen que hasta que f�sicamente no dispongan de los nuevos MBP no los van a anunciar ya que Jobs no puede permitirse perder tanto dinero (la gente esperar�a por el nuevo si lo anuncia en la WWDC)

    So I think the new MBP with merom is not going to appear the 7th because jobs would lost a lot of buyers waiting for the meroms, you know, If someone tells you that in a month you are going to have a new processor, sure you are not going to buy the "obsolet model". Anyway I still dreaming each nigth with a merom MBP...





    poison ivy villain comic. villains such Poison Ivy
  • villains such Poison Ivy



  • tokevino
    Aug 7, 03:47 PM
    Here's other point of view: I want to use OSX in everyday use (Safari, Mail, iTunes, graphic design, Dreamweaver etc... and OSX overall). But sometimes I want to play games too, and it's awesome that nowadays it's possible to boot into Windows and play games there and then boot back into OSX. Are you saying that Apple should totally forget all users who would like to use OSX but occasionally play games on Windows, and let them buy PCs? Most of the gamers do not use their computer ONLY to play games. Consumer tower would be good for Apple to get new switchers and get more marketshare.


    Bootcamp, how could you possibly miss that?!





    poison ivy villain comic. Bat-villain, Poison Ivy
  • Bat-villain, Poison Ivy



  • treblah
    Aug 3, 12:54 PM
    but to see Multimedia & Teblah goto war after the keynote finishes?

    ... Priceless!;) :D :p
    :D :D :D


    I'd drop him like a bad habit. :p



    Just kidding, I'm a pacifist. ;)





    poison ivy villain comic. Riddler, Poison Ivy, Catwoman
  • Riddler, Poison Ivy, Catwoman



  • mr.steevo
    Nov 26, 12:53 PM
    If I could just have a Mac tablet that I could type and write notes on for class, I'd be in heaven :)

    I used this (http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=143780) in class to write my notes on. Very durable (I dropped it once and was still able to use it!), and I haven't had a problem with it crapping out on me when I needed it. Storage space is limited but I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
    ;)
    s.





    poison ivy villain comic. Quinn and Poison Ivy
  • Quinn and Poison Ivy



  • mikeapple
    Apr 25, 10:03 AM
    Hilarious that the email sender said a DROID won't track him...hahahah so funny... as if a "GOOGLE" phone doesn't track their Android user's every move... This isn't really a iPhone matter, its a matter of all smartphones, with maybe a little exception for blackberry's. It's really nothing new... Google even has a stored database for random screen-caps it takes on all its Android users at any time.





    poison ivy villain comic. Quinn and Poison Ivy
  • Quinn and Poison Ivy



  • twoodcc
    Aug 3, 07:23 AM
    It's not a "chintzy marketing ploy by Intel". It's a scientific test conducted by two Intel Marketing engineers which I always believe because Intel employees are honest people with families and friends who love them. :)

    intel employees don't lie? please tell me you didn't just say that





    poison ivy villain comic. Matthew Humphreys The villains
  • Matthew Humphreys The villains



  • SeattleMoose
    Mar 28, 10:10 AM
    Limited parts production "silver lining" in that polishing the underlying OS/Software is ALWAYS most welcome.





    poison ivy villain comic. Poison Ivy
  • Poison Ivy



  • bastienvans
    Mar 30, 06:10 PM
    I sure hope so, downloading now to try but it's coming rather slowly...

    Keep us posted!





    poison ivy villain comic. It#39;s odd that Poison Ivy
  • It#39;s odd that Poison Ivy



  • dagamer34
    Mar 30, 10:49 PM
    Application Launcher - Useful for organizing apps
    Versions - Useful for those who don't leave an external HDD plugged in at all times such as laptop users.
    Resume - Useful when you need to restart your Mac.
    Auto-save - Self explanatory.
    Mission Control - Useful because you can view EVERYTHING on your Mac at a quick glance your windows, spaces, full screen apps, dashboard, etc.
    Lion Server - Server functionality that wasn't there before unless you bought a server capable Mac.
    Air Drop - Useful for quick file sharing.
    Full screen apps - Useful when you are only doing one thing on your Mac or when you are using an app that uses a lot of real estate.

    Want me to explain any more features for you?

    He's talking about parts of the UI that have been taken from iOS. This is the worst example so far: http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278968&d=1301532493

    It's clearly a "form over function" fail as the words are hard to read in the buttons. At least on the iPad, they had the decency to provide some contrast by making the letters white. It's horrible looking!

    Then again, it's a developer preview. But I realllly hope stuff like that doesn't stick around. It's like the translucent menu bar introduced in 10.5 which everyone complained about that didn't get fixed with an checkbox option until 10.5.2. Apple has a history of making VERY silly decisions only to give us options several months later (like iPad side switch being a lock button in 3.2, forcing it to become a mute switch in 4.2, and then FINALLY an option for either in 4.3)





    poison ivy villain comic. All your favorite villains are
  • All your favorite villains are



  • chaosbringer
    Apr 27, 03:24 PM
    How exactly is a PSU at the bottom going to aid cooling? Heat Rises . . . . so anything above the PSU gets even hotter, this is why traditionally PSUs are at the top of the case.


    Aids with the psu cooling, cooler psu = expanded lifetime and less noise on fans

    ..so at the BOTTOM of the case there is cool air (at least cooler then on top, since hot air rises), that means if the PSU is on the bottom it gets cool air and expells hot hair out the back of the case (NOT inside the case, meaning NO hot air coming out of the PSU back will stay in the case and get things even hotter).

    Hope i was clear since english is not my primary language, but i think it's quite simple :)





    kas23
    Apr 5, 04:05 PM
    Hmmm, a car company catering to a group largely comprised of teenagers and young adults whom (presumably) have little disposable income? Doesn't sound like the best idea to me personally, but what do I know...

    Um, what do you think Apple does? Have you been in an Apple Store lately? I'll tell you, its like a high school pep rally. Even Apple admits that the majority of their revenue comes from iGadgets, not Macs. That is, the majority of Apple's revenue comes from devices that cost less than $500. Devices that are based around an mp3 player. Apple would not likely be around today if it wasn't for "teenagers and young adults whom (presumably) have little disposable income" buying iPods.





    beatybeaty
    Apr 26, 03:52 PM
    Why do these numbers never make sense to me? Massive iOS device sales, no reports of Android sales, yet -bam - Android takes over the world? I just don't get it...

    There are reports like this, then debunked, then a new one, then debunked. What is really going on?





    outlawarth
    Apr 20, 01:10 PM
    All of these September iPhone rumors leave three possibilities:

    1) Apple failed to plug all of its leaks and there are genuine sources providing this information, and as a result, the iPhone 5 will really be out in September.

    2) Apple is intentionally testing the waters to not only see where remaining leaks are, but also to encourage iPhone 4 sales to not drop off during the late spring/early summer.

    3) The original September rumor began from an untested source and spent enough time on the merry-go-round to be viewed as "legitimate" by larger media outlets.

    I agree. While obviously all 3 are equally possible #2 and #3 seem most likely to me.





    takao
    Apr 10, 11:47 AM
    I would not call it bad style but pretty clear that people all over the world suck at math.
    I can not even remember the last time I used the paper notation over '/' in my work. That paper notation is harder to write and read for me as it can easy be confused with '-' if the dots are missed or poorly put in place.
    The correct way to read 48/2(9+2) is (48/2)*(9+3) no other way about it. I would write it 48/2(9+3) because that is clear what it should be and under the rules that is exactly what I was aiming for. If I wanted it to be 48/ ((2*(9+3)) I would write it that way or have the 48 above a longer line and the 2 (9+3) completely below it.

    highlighted for comedy effect ;)

    well it depends how your learned your paper notation ... in austria the division notation is simply the two points ' : '

    personally i would have rather written it down like this for computer use:
    48 / 2 * (9+3)
    or used





    Tomorrow
    May 6, 10:51 AM
    BTW, no one really talks about 'megas', unless it's megabytes.

    Or megaWatts. Look into large generators and data center infrastructure.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment