Monday, May 9, 2011

picture of brad pitt as a baby

picture of brad pitt as a baby. Baby of Brad Pitt and Ashton
  • Baby of Brad Pitt and Ashton



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:38 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    It doesn't keep a log of the "location" but which WiFi spots you have been on. Also, the database is not easily accessible. But really, don't complain if you enabled Location Services...





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Jolie and Brad Pitt added
  • Jolie and Brad Pitt added



  • Maccus Aurelius
    Sep 19, 11:45 AM
    You know, Sony and Nintendo are just *SO* behind the curve with next gen gaming systems.

    Microsoft has had it's XBox 360 out for MONTHS, while Sony and Nintendo gamers are lagging behind, barely able to function on their PS2s and GameCubes.

    If Sony and Nintendo don't release the PS3 and Wii, respectively, in the next week, they'll be the laughing stocks of the industry. There's no excuse for them to release their next gen gaming systems a year after their competitor.

    I'm going to hold my breath until I turn blue if I don't get what I want, because I'm childish like that.

    Although Sony's PS3 is an overpriced beast with BlueRay support, the nex Nintendo console (which can play old school games) seems promising. As for the Core 2 Duo, personally I don't really care one bit when it comes to a "consumer" grade laptop. Any 64-bit software will work on a 32-bit platform, so I'm fine. Leopard is backwards compatible, so great! If the Merom chips are more energy efficient, that seems promising, but my fridge and TV consume more power, so I don't care. Presently Dell does offer core 2 duo processing chips, but only in their $2,500-3,000 laptop systems. I'm still looking around for laptops that range around low-end MBP and MB prices that have C2D and I haven't found any yet. But since the XPS systems have Core 2 Duo installed, I'm sure the first macs notebooks to see them will be the pros first. But seeing as how my macbooks is presently in the shop for random shut down syndrome, I'm more concerned with a working machine than a machine with a slight efficiency advantage.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt and Baby Wipes
  • Brad Pitt and Baby Wipes



  • leekohler
    Apr 28, 09:58 AM
    You accuse every 'liberal' in this forum of being blinded by their bias. I suppose all of the 'conservatives' see clearly and are willing to consider all reasonable alternatives. Lol. And then the debate becomes what is reasonable? :p

    If he can't stand the heat, he knows where the kitchen door is.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt#39;s baby wish
  • Brad Pitt#39;s baby wish



  • cyberdogl2
    Aug 27, 05:20 PM
    I see where you're coming from.

    So does this mean there will be no Powerbook G5s next tuesday?





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Get Brad and Matt#39;s Ocean#39;s 13
  • Get Brad and Matt#39;s Ocean#39;s 13



  • Dan==
    Jul 27, 02:43 PM
    A second slot is overkill for a midline model. And Apple has obviously made the decision that FW800 is a pro feature only, if it's not in the 15 inch MBP. Not to mention that it's not included in the standard intel chipsets, so adding it is extra work for Apple.
    Ah. That last point could be the most important aspect for inclusion of FW800.

    As far as the 2nd optical slot goes, don't you think it's a pain to have only a single drive?

    And especially when a second one probably adds less than $50-$75 to the system cost to the customer? (And extra profit potential for Apple?)





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. rad pitt as a teenager
  • rad pitt as a teenager



  • ArchaicRevival
    Apr 25, 03:44 PM
    Ha. They got nothing on Apple's lawyers lol





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt and Angie, Baby!
  • Brad Pitt and Angie, Baby!



  • ~Shard~
    Aug 11, 02:45 PM
    I would add





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Angelina Jolie amp; Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie amp; Brad Pitt



  • Trekkie
    Sep 18, 02:19 PM
    The Thinkpad X40 I'm typing from Bluescreened on me no longer than three weeks ago. My crime? coming out of suspend mode.

    Windows Crashes.

    Believe it or not, Mac OS X can crash too. While it is prettier, it's still a crash.

    Pretty funny reading the last few pages, thanks for the laughs.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. there kids rad pittjust
  • there kids rad pittjust



  • grum
    Sep 19, 08:11 AM
    It gets annoying. Why? Because it's true and most people don't want to admit it.

    In a few cases here and there, the extra processor power/speed is going to help. But for a majority of people buying a MacBook, they're not going to be burning home-made DVD's, doing intense Music compositions, or using it for hard-core gaming. They're going to SURF and WRITE.

    As for the "resale" value, again, most people who are buying a used MacBook are NOT going to ask "is it a Merom?" They're going to ask how nice the case is, how much use it's gotten, and how much it is, and that's it.

    Everybody likes to play "ooo, I'm the hard-core computing whiz and I need the BEST out there", but I bet you if you took an honest poll out there of everyone who's answered this thread, you'd find at least 75% these Apple fans have no need for for the extra speed, they just want it because it's "cool" and "fast" and it's the latest thing out there.

    You may be right to a certain extent, but l i assumed that most people who want a Macbook Pro are going to be using it for intensive stuff - I was under the impressions that Macs are the platform of choice for a lot of graphics professionals etc so the high end line would have a lot of those kind of ppl buying. Granted the difference in speed will probably be fairly minimal, but when you are spending a load of cash on a top-of-the line notebook, why shouldnt you expect to have the latest and greatest technology available? It also seems quite likely they might either make them cheaper, or offer more RAM on the base model etc. so buying now unless you really have to seems foolish.

    Im also not sure about your point on the resale value, i would imagine pro users probably would be concerned about which processor it had in it.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt
  • Brad Pitt



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 01:21 AM
    ******* Universal. May the b****** lose foreva.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. rad pitt and brothers babel
  • rad pitt and brothers babel



  • nukiduz
    Aug 7, 05:15 PM
    From Vista Help:
    "Previous versions of files and folders are copies that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point. Any file or folder that was modified since the last restore point was made (usually 24 hours earlier) is saved and made available as a previous version. You can use previous versions of files to restore files that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged."

    I can use this now but without childish animations. Simple right-click the folder and select "restore previous versions".

    For me the Leopard preview was a big disappointment. No innovative features but silly Vista bashing all the time. Come on, Apple!

    What about flash drives? Meta data organisation in Finder? Media streams over local networks? Better window management? Spaces is the next answere to the incomplete Dockbar-conception (Expos� was the first and Time Maschine is a next interface ornateness).

    Preview and network-wide search in Spotlight? Who is copying here?

    I can't believe that: but now Vista looks innovativ!

    i completely agree. just hope that the top secret thing makes us think other way.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. None othere than Brad Pitt
  • None othere than Brad Pitt



  • mobilehavoc
    Apr 6, 02:38 PM
    I own both the iPad and the Xoom - both do some things very well, and both do some things horribly.

    I am starting to wean myself off of iOS, though. The iPad served me well as a "starter" tablet, but I constantly find myself wanting it to do more or different things, which is something Android (not the Xoom specifically, but Android as a whole) does offer.

    To each his own, you know?

    This is an excellent point. I still recommend the iPad to my parents, family and friends who are new to the tablet market. For those of my friends who are techy and into computers/technology, the XOOM is much more enjoyable.

    This is why having competition is good. If Jobs had his way we'd all be stuck with iPads whether we wanted them or not.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt#39;s Inglourious
  • Brad Pitt#39;s Inglourious



  • azentropy
    Apr 5, 04:46 PM
    Hopefully there will be new iMacs to go with it. Refresh please!

    and Mac Pros!
    and entry level MacBook!
    and Mac minis!
    and ...





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt flashes his aby
  • Brad Pitt flashes his aby



  • ergle2
    Sep 19, 12:56 PM
    thx for your reply,

    i will go for the mac pro quad know (i'm updating my home computer wich is a G3, but i'm used to work on a dual G5 for my projects) and yeah i will allways be able then to update later, but how about ram, when DDR3 comes out, i read that its going to replace FB-DIMMs so will that be upgradeble too???
    cause these FB-DIMMS are so ********** expensive :) thx

    DDR and FB aren't mutually exclusive technologies. Current FB-DIMMs use DDR2 chips. Newer FB-DIMMs will use DDR3 chips but due to the way FB-DIMMs work -- the buffer and control hardware essentially sit between the memory and the MCH -- you should still be able to use them in a Mac Pro. Note, should, not will.

    You won't be able to use regular DDR3 DIMMs just like you can't use regular DDR2 DIMMs tho'. That's something that'd require a major design change to the motherboard.

    So, memory will still be damn' expensive compared to that found in the cheap desktops...





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt welcome new aby
  • Brad Pitt welcome new aby



  • kdarling
    Apr 27, 09:52 AM
    Incorrect - it's not tracking your direct location as you assert.

    For instance, when you're visiting "Harry's Sex Shop and under the counter Heroin sales" it doesn't track that you're actually at that business.

    Depends.

    Someone could infer that info, if the cell cache says that around 2am you visited the town Harry's is in, and it's the only store open at that time.

    :)





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 09:21 AM
    No I think you are confused. :) I meant "Is having more cores, lets say 8, more efficient than one big core equal in processing power to the 8 cores?"

    Well next time say what you mean. It makes more sense. ;)





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • chrmjenkins
    Apr 27, 10:32 AM
    I'm a little confused at the magnitude of people's reaction here.

    Cell phone companies already do this. This is how they track potential crime victims locations'. They can access the cellular provider's database and get a ping with a cell tower and location. This is also timestamped. Your cellular provider already has more information than Apple ever had.





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Baby of Brad Pitt and Alyssa
  • Baby of Brad Pitt and Alyssa



  • acslater017
    Mar 26, 02:07 PM
    From the developer builds and such, there doesn't appear to be anything compelling or major to warrant anything more than a minor upgrade.

    Yeah, disappearing scroll bars. A full size screen. Woo.

    The UI and basic functionalities have stayed the same since Leopard, sprinkled with a bit of iOS features. Snow Leopard was a tune up, to establish the Intel line completely and such.

    Yet retained most, if not all of the Leopard UI elements.

    Personally, it just looks like a rough merge of iOS into the OS X environment without any refinement.

    If we have to fork out $120 or something, forget it.

    I guess my Leopard PowerPC Macs still look up to date then :)

    New window management system, viewing options
    New way to download, install and view apps (app store + launchpad)
    New touch controls
    New way to save and revise files
    Various UI improvements
    Dead simple wireless file sharing

    Honestly, what were you imagining? Is apple not addressing every basic area of personal computing with Lion? Many of the changes are in mundane areas but are radically different...





    picture of brad pitt as a baby. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 25, 01:45 PM
    Ah, the perfect storm! A (probable) bug that does not clip the data the way Google does it, a story that gets reported months ago and then it forgotten, a new story that appears and blows it way out of proportion, news articles that imply Apple is SPYING ON YOU (even though Apple does not get this information), and lots of ignorance spewed all over the Web.

    Natually this leads to stupid lawsuits. This is America, dammit!

    *sigh* This is turning into another Antennagate, misinformation and all. Steve is going to have to do more than that email to get people to shut up about what is a very small issue that is being exploded into a very large misinformation campaign.
    Pretty well said.





    shk718
    Apr 27, 08:34 AM
    if any of you are concerned about being tracked - why on earth would you buy any product that has a GPS in it (all computers cash info) and why on earth would you buy a cell phone - the towers know almost exactly when (which apple doesn't know) and where you are? The reaction to this news is stupid.





    glassbathroom
    Aug 17, 08:13 AM
    Edit: Please ignore this post, I can't count!!!

    If you buy a Xeon 5160 (3.0GHz) at the moment they are £570. Apple are charging £530 to upgrade from Xeon 5150 (2.66GHz) to the Xeon 5160. Bearing in mind that you can probably sell the original 2.66Gz chip for around £300, it would be cheaper to buy the lower spec Mac Pro and upgrade yourself.

    Forgive the £ for those that think in $.





    GooMan
    Apr 13, 02:26 PM
    Please explain this. You'd buy an iPhone 5 with HSPA+, but not one with LTE ? Why ? Makes no sense at all.

    Because if Apple release an iPhone 5 with LTE, it will cost more and won't be backwards compatible... right... :rolleyes:

    Obviously not a factor.
    1) I'm perfectly happy with the data speeds I get on AT&T 3G. I would guess the new 4G phones will suffer in battery life. I don't want to give up battery life for network speed I don't really need. If I had to choose I would choose battery life every time.

    2) It's not the cost of the phone, its the cost of the data plan. I would guess it will be like the iPhone 3G launch where AT&T forced you into a 3G plan even if you didn't have 3G coverage in your area. Remember the original $20 iPhone unlimited data plan and how it went away when the new hardware was released?

    3) I currently have unlimited data with AT&T which I would like to keep although I've never used > 1.5GB in a month. I doubt very seriously this will be an option with the new "4G" network plans.

    4) I can wait for a "4G" phone until there is decent "4G" coverage.





    NJRonbo
    Jun 23, 02:37 PM
    Let's be frank...

    Whether totally Radio Shack's fault or
    not this was a very sloppy launch for the
    company.

    Quite frankly, I think they were just given
    the ******** end of the stick by Apple who
    obviously is throwing them whatever leftovers
    they have which now must be distributed
    across all their stores.

    I'm stuck. This phone is costing me $650
    and I will not spend that kind of money without
    getting $200 off on my trade-in. So I am
    sitting here just waiting it out. It may work
    out well for me because I may luck out on a
    White iPhone by the time my store gets stock.





    superleccy
    Nov 28, 06:34 PM
    No no no no no no NO. For all the reasons that everyone has already said.

    :mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment