Monday, May 9, 2011

new kevin durant shoes 2011

new kevin durant shoes 2011. new kevin durant shoes kd3
  • new kevin durant shoes kd3



  • heisetax
    Jul 14, 04:16 PM
    That's nice...

    They'd better have something in between this and the iMac...


    Apple has had an inbetween model for a long time. Low end where models change more often compared to a so called high end where a good model is made, then only minor changes are made every year or so. High end clock speed will still be down after 2 years. It sounds to me that Apple makes a high end then allows it to slide to a middle ground, ownly they forget to lower the price to mid ground.

    The new Intel Macs are supposed to be top end again, so that means a general accross the board price increases. The price increases must mean we are getting a new high end product. Just wait a couple of generations & we'll have a mid-range Mac.

    Bill the TaxMan





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Kevin Durant will wear his KD
  • Kevin Durant will wear his KD



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:43 AM
    I think is quite conceivable that keeping those logs forever, not encrypting them, maintaining them despite an opt out, and not removing the timestamps was done in the spirit of: "Let's keep the data, maybe they will be useful at some point, and why bother do encrypt them, that is just some extra lines of code to write."
    And it is this spirit which is somehow worrying.

    This is the most likely explanation for me (too).





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Zoom KD 2 II Kevin Durant
  • Zoom KD 2 II Kevin Durant



  • gnasher729
    Aug 7, 12:03 PM
    Admittedly trademark law isn't my specialty, but I suspect Apple has a trademark on the word "Mac," and adding a generic word like "Pro" to it does not seem like something you could claim any originality with. Especially since it's based on their trademarked word in the first place. Is there something I'm missing?

    Oh, and a computer and computer store aren't exactly the same thing. How are you going to claim consumer confusion?

    David :cool:

    Apple has actually filed for the trademark "Mac Pro" _before_ this guy filed.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. kevin durant shoes for sale
  • kevin durant shoes for sale



  • ergle2
    Aug 27, 10:36 PM
    Do you mean Vista Premium compliance? I'm pretty sure I've seen "Ready for Vista" stickers on plenty of current notebooks featuring GMA950 graphics, for example.

    And btw, I have to say "good job" to Apple for doing whatever was necessary to avoid having to put a bunch of goofy decals on their computers. The most amazing thing to me is the number of PC notebook users that leave all those stickers on (I've even seen some people leave the "features" stickers on).

    Looks like GMA950 is "good enough" for the Premium sticker. From what I'd read from Intel, it sounded like you needed X3000 if you wanted better than the "Compliance" sticker, but I guess Intel want to sell newer, more expensive chipsets ;)

    Still, based on what I've read about it thus far, if I had to have one, I'd rather have GMA950. Tho' right now I lean towards not buying anything that lacks discrete graphics.

    As for stickers... I don't really care, to be honest. They just peel off anyway. Probably a win for Apple purely because the lack of them looks much "cleaner" for the demo models in the store, and I doubt the majority of people take any notice of them. Most won't even know what they mean, I suspect.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Nike Zoom KD3 III Kevin Durant
  • Nike Zoom KD3 III Kevin Durant



  • heels98
    Sep 19, 07:08 AM
    Sure, some people will always have a need for the fastest computer in the world. Some will find themselves stressing over the slightest increase in processor performance, screen resolution, graphics memory, whatever. No one here doubts that. But most of those people spend much more time working than reading and posting on internet message boards. Professionals use the tools that for them get the job done. I feel that the main point of using the Mac is lost on most PC users, and especially on those that cry out for the absolute fastest turbo-charged, slick, top benchmark machines. Maybe our processors are "outdated," but Mac OS X is not, nor is the work that I see coming from Mac professionals inferior to those with faster computers. The fact that OS X makes doing our jobs more elegant and faster, is far more important than whose processor is the fastest, or as Freud would put, whose >>>> is bigger.:o





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. off. kevin durant 3-nike
  • off. kevin durant 3-nike



  • iris_failsafe
    Jul 20, 03:54 PM
    I am liking this Intel switch more and more. Stevo you were right again...





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Tonight, Kevin Durant will be
  • Tonight, Kevin Durant will be



  • fluidinclusion
    Aug 11, 07:42 PM
    I probably won't buy a phone without GPS capabilities. I will pay for the option, however.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. kevin durant shoes kd3
  • kevin durant shoes kd3



  • sososowhat
    Aug 7, 03:17 PM
    The new HW is fine, but Leopard is exciting! I'll look forward to this as I have all the big cats. Time machine is a great idea; love the additions to iChat & spotlight.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. $77.98. Adidas Adizero
  • $77.98. Adidas Adizero



  • benthewraith
    Mar 31, 11:06 PM
    I feel like Apple fails more on the hardware front than the software front, especially with the iDevices. Regardless, both companies have flaws, but having your next gen OS NOT work on phones is a big uh-oh. Obviously they'll optimize it; perhaps they'll skip honeycomb for phones, and then come out with a unified "faster" approach for both tablets and phones.

    I don't think Google ever had any intentions on deploying it's next gen OS on phones yet. They probably focused on the OS running on tablets during production.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Kevin Durant Shoes was sold
  • Kevin Durant Shoes was sold



  • cloudnine
    Aug 25, 04:35 PM
    Over the years I have bought a lot of computers for my business from a lot of different venders. To be honest Apple hardware support has never impressed me! :mad: I have actually had much better support from Dell than from Apple.

    As far as .Mac goes it is one of the most poorly supported systems I have ever used in my life. They have a lousey limited faq sheet, common problems, email support is pitiful, and they don't take voice support. .Mac is a joke for $100.00 a year.

    In general Apple's entire help system in OS X sucks. Searchs within the context of an application gives you all kinds of crap from every application on the system. Also there is no depth to the system. If your problem isn't the most elementary problem possible (99% of which you can figure out yourself) then it won't be in any of the help files.

    Just out of curiosity... what kind of problems could you possibly have with .mac? I mean, I've never had any email problems, Setting it up in Mail is as simple as possible... the online interface is simple...

    I dunno... hearing people complain about customer service regarding .mac seems funny to me. What types of problems have you had with it?

    Granted, there are problems with the mac hardware. but till date, I've found apple tech support excellent. They have always replaced my hardware with no questions asked. In fact, they replaced my whole LCD screen on my 3 year old powerbook just because of a white spot.

    I wish I had such luck. Apparently if you have a 15" powerbook, they'll replace that display with no questions asked. I have a 12" powerbook without a single scratch on it that i treat like a baby... but apparently it's my fault because i put too much pressure on it... even though i use a sleeve in a cushioned pocket of a cushioned bag. o_O

    ergh. :mad:





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. kevin durant shoes redskins
  • kevin durant shoes redskins



  • Laird Knox
    Apr 25, 04:38 PM
    it looks like a different world from today,
    but really it's less than 70 years ago that we had the NAZI regime here in germany. it's less than 25 years ago that we had an repressive surveillance society in east germany. if there is no apparent good in tracking personal data, one should object to it.
    Score one for Godwin! ;)





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. kevin durant shoes 2011,
  • kevin durant shoes 2011,



  • littleman23408
    Dec 1, 02:25 PM
    after trying out the nascar challenges: :confused:... honestly they should have rather spent their money on getting more recent street cars ... thanks for having 10+ premium nascar cars :rolleyes:

    I wish they would have done without the nascar, but it's not to bad playing around with those kinds of races. Those cars are heavy and you sure can feel it when you race them!





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Like designing shoes?
  • Like designing shoes?



  • ducttape
    Nov 28, 08:55 PM
    So stupid. Not even the Zune players should have to deal with royalties. iTunes is where a lot of people get legal music. Like Universal's. So why should Universal make Apple pay them for a product Apple sells that helps Universal's business anyway? We could go into the debate about illegal Universal music on iPods, but Apple (nor any other company) should be held responsible for how customers 'abuse' their products. That's the customers' problem.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Kevin Durant
  • Kevin Durant



  • 63dot
    Aug 18, 09:26 AM
    i'm in
    we can start today


    you take everything east of kansas and i will take the western region of the usa

    when we have enough money, i can go raid asia and australia/new zealand for old G5s and you can go after europe and the middle east

    when we are done we will be rich and could sit on the same oil board as bin laden, dick cheney, and several of the bush family members

    and based on who is taller, one of us could be dr. evil and the other one will be mini me

    sound good?





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Nike Zoom Kevin Durant KD III
  • Nike Zoom Kevin Durant KD III



  • cgmpowers
    Jul 15, 12:24 PM
    Has anyone considered this as to why Apple 'maybe' including two optical drives? We have external lightscribe 'superdrives' from Lacie (and others) but haven't seen one by Apple yet. That'd be a nice feature. So that's the first drive. The second optical drive is probably that BlueRay drive (massive storage capability compared to the other optical drive, and probably NOT capable of Lightscribing).

    Other thoughts, I do agree it'd be nice to have four bays for hard drives but hard drive sizes are increasing again. I'd be very happy with two 500 or 600 gb hard drives (which is what I'll be ordering).

    1 GB of ram min. is a must, I'm opting for at least 4 GB.

    I also don't care if its 2.66 Ghz or 3.00 Ghz as long as its a quad (two dual core).. I just need an Intel MacPro soon.. My G4 1ghz machines are SO MUCH showing its age..





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Tags: Nike Kevin Durant KD1,
  • Tags: Nike Kevin Durant KD1,



  • fullmanfullninj
    Apr 8, 02:14 AM
    Did it ever occur to you that perhaps BB take a cut of Apple's share of the profit when they sell an iPad?

    Based on what I've seen, BB doesn't take a cut of the profit.

    Look at it this way - Apple has to approve a certain retailer to sell their products. Why would they then pay that retailer that they have approved? I admit this isn't a very compelling example.

    My point(s) remain that managers are not hoarding iPads to meet their daily budgets and I do not believe BB gets any sort of money from Apple for every sale. Even then, that would not explain the stop-sale. In fact, that would encourage BB to go through their stock...





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. Nike KD II Kevin Durant
  • Nike KD II Kevin Durant



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Apple's solution is fine by me. They wouldn't have done anything if there wasn't so much press about it, but I guess that's a good reason (one of the only ones) for the press to exist.

    Interestingly, this behavior of waiting for things to blow up in the press before they are addressed will only lead to MORE things getting blown up in the press. Maybe Apple likes that? I dunno.





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. New Products [more] middot; Nike Air
  • New Products [more] middot; Nike Air



  • xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 7, 09:26 AM
    ok don't be as ass! back-lit keyboard on the 13' but not the 11' would be heartbreaking for those of us who wants the 11 and will make the decision making between the two even harder..

    yes posting DREAM spec's for a machine that he really knows absolutely nothing about makes him an ass because it is not your dream spec sheet:confused: some people these days... smh:rolleyes:





    new kevin durant shoes 2011. off. kevin durant 3-nike
  • off. kevin durant 3-nike



  • silentnite
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    I'm sure apple is not the only one doing it besides (Android) once they dig a little deeper will see.





    LARQ1
    Jun 13, 12:40 PM
    Hello Guys!!

    I posted my 3gs 32GB White IPhone on CRAIGSLIST and sold it to the 1st guy that called me
    for $425 ...why are people settling for the Price that Radio Shack is offering ?????

    I had over 10 calls in about 15 mins on my way to sell the phone...I am in Miami FL.... G O O D L U C K all !!

    BTW ...I feel naked :eek: now w/o my IPhone and cant wait for FeDex to knock on my door on the 24th :D !





    treblah
    Aug 5, 04:02 PM
    The MacRumorsLive system uses the latest web technologies to efficiently provide dynamic text updates.

    This means not to hammer the server with constant browser refreshes! Thank you in advance for not making it impossible for others to connect. :)





    NewbieNerd
    Sep 13, 12:27 PM
    Your IT guy can't even spell it correctly - so how do you expect him to have a clue?

    Clovertown

    I think we can all read at normal size. Besides, how do you know the IT dude typed that vs. the poster just typing what he said?





    Multimedia
    Jul 21, 04:00 PM
    It must take a lot of cores to RIP DVDs and seed them...:confused:I'm not ripping DVDs. I'm ripping DVD IMAGES made with Toast from EyeTV2 Digital SD and HD recordings to archive off air broadcast recordings for my personal use only. Nothing to do with seeding anything to anyone. Need more cores to encode and rip simultaneously instead of sequentially. Much faster to do a bunch of one or two shows simultaneously than larger sets sequentially. More cores will also allow for faster compacting of the edited shows - IE removal of ads - in the first place.





    generik
    Sep 19, 02:45 AM
    Check out the surveys of tens of thousands of computer users at Consumer Reports. Apple's laptop reliability is within 1% of the best in the industry, and in the desktop department, Apple is by far the most reliable; some PCs are nearly twice as likely to need repairs as Macs. Rumor sites are hardly the best place to look for computer reliability data...

    Ok... I suppose you like to put that much stock into Consumer Reports published by unbiased organisations! Now please excuse me, I need to place my order for some Snake Oil to take advantage of this "Buy 1 get 1 free" promotion on TV :rolleyes:

    I don't really believe in all those reports, to date I have owned countless PCs (actually a lot of Thinkpads) and never once have I gotten a DOA, but yet there was actually one champion who got 5 DOAs in a row. Sure it can be argued that forums are hardly the best place to draw your sample, but how can it possibly be SO bad?! When I hardly ever got a single bad PC?

    Edit: Oh and by the way, I have dealt with Applecare twice at various times for the last 4 Macs I owned (1 PBG4, 2 Minis, 1 Macbook), I have to say I am not WOWed by Apple's service at all. Likewise if you ask around here you will find that Dell actually gives pretty no quibble service. Perhaps they know what they are selling is crap and hence are not surprised when it goes bad.. who knows... but I'd rather deal with a humble organisation than a "Think different" know-it-all turd.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment