Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3

mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • iApples
    Apr 10, 02:35 AM
    /=divide. 9+3=12*2=24. 48/24=2.

    Oh really? Wow I didn't know that... Sarcasm.

    I'm talking about on a calculator. Enter it EXACTLY how it was in the OP and you'll get 288.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • LoganT
    Mar 26, 09:59 PM
    As long as they show it and preview it, I'm okay with waiting. Especially if it's a redesign





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Intell
    May 3, 11:00 PM
    This seems like a very fun game. Sadly, it isn't my type. chrmjenkins, I have missed your very nice narratives. So lovely to read them again. ravenvii, excellent idea for a game.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • yankeedoodle
    Nov 22, 02:16 AM
    Wasn't it exactly the same story with the iPod?

    Yep. And Palm doen't even know how to make a PDA right... Sorry, just my 2 cents and as much as I hate Microsoft: If there is one single thing that Microsoft's dullness department has overlooked so far it's the Pocket PC... Have a look at them next time you are in a store, compare them; have a look at their multitasking features, watch online TV on them -- they are by far not perfect and tend to crash (that's the Microsoft part in it) -- but they are still worlds better than any Palm out there.

    I wish Apple would not only enter the phone business but also come back into the PDA market and show the Microsoft folks how to do it the Apple way. The Newton was fantastic and much ahead of it's time. In 1993 people just didn't know how to handle a PDA and didn't know how to integrate it into their daily workflow. Today, we are used to carry our iPods around wherever we go -- so if Apple could manage to enter the phone and PDA business via the iPod as a well known, emotionally positive vector (people buy the iPod because they want to listen to music and find out that it can also do much more than just play back U2 tracks), they could have a tremendous success.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • McGiord
    Apr 11, 06:28 AM
    I've entered enough equations online to know that this equation is almost always interpreted as:

    280699


    So you get paid for entering equations online? Or when you are studying you enter them online? Why you do that?





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • hulugu
    Apr 19, 01:29 AM
    I feel like I'm just repeating myself. I've already addressed that capital gains is not necessarily income.

    But, it can be income right? So, why does this *possible* income get such a different relationship? As citizenzen said, I'm willing to be convinced, I'm just not sure I buy that because capital gains can rise or fall based on vagaries such as inflation, that it remains fundamentally different than other forms of income.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • McGiord
    Apr 10, 06:19 PM
    They�re not making any assumptions. You are.

    The results of this poll are sad.

    What is my assumption?

    They are assuming that all the engineers know the right answer, and that math is a language that is the same all over the world.

    Cry then if it makes you sad.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Eldiablojoe
    May 5, 12:26 PM
    Wilmer will be missed but he was slowing us down with his incessant blather. I'm starting to get hungry so let's try to find a kitchen in this dump so the wizard can make us sandwiches.

    Vote - Move to the next room (take Wilmer's body along with us).

    Jorah, I'm not certain we are going to be able to follow the "Leave No Man Behind" SEAL philosophy ad infinitum as there will eventually be too many to carry and too few to carry them.

    And just so you know, I believe it is Beatrice who is reputed to be a sandwich maker extraordinaire. I for one, have no first hand knowledge unfortunately.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • vito
    Apr 6, 05:12 AM
    And while this little Apple - Toyota "thingy" is happening, Microsoft announces a joint press announcement with Toyota:

    http://www.winrumors.com/microsoft-and-toyota-announce-joint-press-event-for-april-6/

    They're welcome to each other.

    Why anyone would want to brand their phone with a Toyota Theme is beyond me, Ferrari, Aston Martin maybe but Toyota lol





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • SuperCachetes
    May 5, 05:26 AM
    Can you cite reliable figures for the cost advantage versus the cost to switch?

    Sorry it took so long to respond to this; I assure you it took only a second to Google (this is just the first result I found):

    http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/pays-off.html





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Tastic Bycrom
    Apr 21, 02:32 PM
    I hope they call it the MacServe :D





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • twoodcc
    Aug 11, 09:53 AM
    Would I be able to drop a Conroe processor in my Core Duo iMac?

    whoops, i thought you meant Merom





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • VPrime
    May 6, 12:20 AM
    So I just bought a new 4 core Sandy Bridge iMac tonight and now this news breaks. Is ARM actually building anything in any way shape or form that competes with the Intel X86 stuff right now or is this just vaporware at this point?
    No.. They make mobile processors. Low power usage.
    If you read the article again, it ays the rumor is for laptops. Very doubtful apple will move the desktop line to an ARM processor as there is nothing that competes with the current tech.
    For laptops (specifically the air), the move may make sense. I don't see apple moving the whole macbook pro line to ARM. maybe the airs and the regular macbooks.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • depaulsunny
    Apr 5, 01:02 PM
    Leave the jailbreak community alone Apple!! What is your ****ing problem??? Can't we just coexist???:mad:





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • res1233
    May 6, 08:12 AM
    Windows is making a version of Windows that works on ARM and the regular processors, so ALL the software works for it. They wont be separate versions.

    So do you mean microsoft is implementing universal binaries? as in, intel windows apps will run on the ARM version? This would be a very new thing for windows if that's what you mean. If microsoft was any good at copying, they would have learned that lesson from Apple since the 68k/PowerPC transition. It works every time when going from one architecture to another, or from one word size to another.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • ender land
    Apr 14, 11:02 AM
    Interesting article. More or less well thought out.

    Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance taxes (known as payroll taxes) are paid mostly by the bottom 90 percent of wage earners.


    This is such a lie, lol, social security is half funded by businesses. Those who are self employed have to pay 2x what most of us pay because they pay the 'company' portion too.

    The chart under 3, with someone making 26k and paying 6k in federal tax is a bit of a misnomer; I made nearly this much last year and paid zero in federal tax. So while it might be possible to pay that much I would imagine the majority of Americans do NOT pay 6k out of a 26k income.

    The "it wasn't always like this" chart seems to be indicating that average effective incomes -accounting for inflation - have dropped significantly over the past 28 years (well 31 now, presumably the author would state the trend continues). By roughly a factor of 180% (!). Literally, 1$ they had in 1980 would buy the equivalent of about $0.35 now. But then again, a chart without any sort of labels or context or clarification is not really too valid in terms of making an argument either way. Not to mention the numbers do not align with any of the figures in the "The Wage Gap Widens" chart above it.

    The stuff on the Making Work Pay Credit is funny to me, this credit isn't a tax cut so much as a tax rebate - it is a refundable credit, so if you have enough tax deductions you can actually receive this $400/800 a year back from the government even if you do not pay any taxes. This is not a tax cut. This is a rebate/stimulus. A tax cut would not refund you beyond what you paid in taxes. Not taking money from one person and giving it to another.

    Finally, the last section is interesting. Perhaps it is true, and other governments do it better - our government has been fiscally irresponsible for years. I do NOT want them to control that much of my income until they prove fiscally responsible. If they can bring the budget under balance over the next few years in manners other than blatantly increasing taxes (perhaps a combination of slightly increasing taxes but many spending cuts) then I will feel confident in them being able to manage money well. But until they do that, I do not have a lot of faith in them being able to handle an increase in funds any more effectively than they do now.


    Overall, I think this was a fairly decent attempt. In spite of a lot of errors it does show what should be obvious to anyone paying attention to American economic tax policies as of late - taxes on the rich are less now than they were before.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • mozmac
    Jul 29, 09:23 PM
    I can already see Phil sitting in the audience and then Job's cell phone rings..

    Jobs: um..excuse me a sec..Seems I have a phone call..
    Pulls out this cool looking cell phone,flips it open and says hello?
    Phil: Say Steve,can we have a chat real fast ? then starts up iChat on his iPhone..
    Jobs: starts up iChat on his cell phone..

    The rest is history :D

    That is pure, Apple style right there. Of course, I don't picture this phone being a flip phones. I believe (and hope) flip phones are on their way out. They were a fad, but aren't as practical as candy bar phones. They have more moving parts that can break and take longer to answer, especially if your hands are full or you're driving your car. (All you flip-phone people out there, before you start lashing out in defense, just accept those statements as truth, because you know they are.) Nothing beats hearing your phone, looking down, and pushing a button to start talking. As far as accidently calling people, I lock my phone with the push of a button and don't have any problems.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • MattInOz
    Mar 26, 10:43 PM
    Wait let me get this right.
    The preface of the argument is that apple hasn't said it having an April iOS event as yet like they normally do.
    But invites for those event are sent out maybe a week in advance plus Easter is late in the month.

    It'll be funny if they send out invites next friday.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena alternate costume 3. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • ibosie
    May 8, 03:27 AM
    I need more space - my 60GB is full. I decided to keep a second back up in the cloud and chose Apple for no other reason than I 'feel' safe with them.





    andiwm2003
    Apr 25, 09:58 AM
    How so? Everything he said fits the facts as we know them. There is NO evidence that this information gets transmitted to ANYONE, and believe me people are looking hard to prove otherwise. So this makes Steve look like he's telling the truth.

    maybe Steve is right in saying that apple is not tracking us. however my iPhone is tracking my movements and stores the data in a unencrypted format that everyone can read out who has access to my phone.

    that is the point that apple is critizised for. this is a gaping security hole! nobody has claimed apple is using this information for malicious purposes.

    however Steve answered the question if apple is tracking users. a classic strawman.





    McGiord
    Apr 10, 07:19 PM
    Parse Error





    bryanc
    Sep 11, 11:01 AM
    10 hours? Luxury. I dream of being able to download 2GB in 10 hours.

    It'll take me over 4 days.

    Hrumpf... When I was a lad, we used to have to chisel the ones and zeros into a stone tablet with our fingernails, carry them to and from the server 5 miles through a snowstorm (uphill, both ways), only to have our father delete them, kill us outright, and dance about on our graves singin' hallelujah!

    Cheers





    MacRumors
    Apr 7, 09:27 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/07/apple-buys-up-touch-panels-delaying-rims-tablet-release/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/22/133658-blackberry_playbook_apps_500.jpg




    Xian Zhu Xuande
    Apr 5, 06:49 PM
    That has never been Apples stance ( when ever I read their reasons) its become the "Common wisdom" among many people who are Anti Jailbreaking.

    And they argue and argue with nonsense.
    First, I'll set aside that I don't care what the 'common wisdom' of people who are anti-jailbreaking is. Second, you failed to actually refute any single point I made in this part of your reply. Third, I wasn't actually talking about unlocking�I was talking about piracy with some other considerations. Apple's chief interest is to protect its platform, and aside from securing revenue, that also means protecting its developers. Unlocking is a point I overlooked, though. It may be in Apple's interest to go out of their way to prevent that as well depending on how they handle it with wireless providers.

    Unlocking is legal and many people just can't accept it.
    Who cares if it is legal? That's not what this is about.

    Why Apple caused this due to control.
    I would agree with this statement at face value in the sense that Apple does want to control security of their platform, sales in the App Store, their carrier agreements�but I'll wager you meant it more along the lines of 'schoolyard bully' control, and that would just be ignorant. Whenever Apple (or, for that matter, most any company) does something which upsets some users it is carefully weighed and done only with good reason.

    You also point out another Myth created by apple, the "Quality of product" myth. They have to control the product to provide quality. So far I can name 10's to 100's of times Apple has failed to provide such good tight control on the quality of their products, from:

    Updates to IOS that crash or disable basic functioning of the device to
    Apps in apple's own App store that either violate peoples information and bank accounts to apps that simply do not work and people paid money for them. The Iphone antenna, yes these are just the examples I can quickly post.

    I can prove apple is delinquent in its stewardship of "Quality" Apple has a great ability to be teflon company with Steve Jobs getting on stage and exclaiming the problem is never Apple its always something else. Steve should of ran for president............:rolleyes:
    Oh, good, I'm glad you've shared your subjective interpretation of this matter to set me straight. Or not. Apple's quality of product far exceeds virtually anything their competition releases, and that includes nearly all of their product categories. If you expect hardware and software to be released completely bug free you're living in an insane dreamland.

    Computers by companies like HP, for example, are on occasion released with serious bugs (drive conflict BSoDs out the box, frequent DOAs, issues like broken audio) but nobody actually reports this. It is because nobody really cares. Customers just return the computers or employees of stores send them back to the company or perform the relevant upgrade (as communicated with the company; the later is frequently the case in stores like Best Buy).

    As for phones, competition of iOS (especially Android) frequently comes with incomplete or unstable features and it is fleshed out as the user goes along. It is all a part of Google's development cycle (nothing necessarily wrong with this different approach�some prefer it) or the half-assed way in which some third-parties (e.g. Motorola) treat a device (due to having less control over the platform, and less personal interest in adequately testing the devices�something they can get away with because one generic device does not garner anywhere near as much PR or news as a flagship Apple product).

    Rage != Wisdom or Knowledge



    No comments:

    Post a Comment