Tuesday, May 10, 2011

miley cyrus tattoo

miley cyrus tattoo. Miley-Cyrus-Tattoo
  • Miley-Cyrus-Tattoo



  • cult hero
    Mar 25, 11:51 PM
    It is a big update. Versions and Resume alone are huge, IMO. (Which you don't really appreciate until you start using them.)

    The UI may not look radically different, but there's hardly a part of it that hasn't been retouched.

    I still don't know what people want on these forums. I am SUBSTANTIALLY more excited about Lion than I was about Leopard or Snow Leopard. I don't care about more eye candy. Versions, autosave and resume are all great features and more importantly they're features non-techies will appreciate even more. For instance, my dad is definitely not the kind of person I would usually point to a preview of an OS, but I knew as soon as I read that, "Oh yeah, my dad's gonna love this." My mom too.

    Merging server is damn cool, Mission Control and the improvements to Spaces both look very compelling and I like the interface changes. I'm all too happy to see scroll bars going bye-bye. And who knows what changes they'll be making to the main libraries. Full screen apps + the new Spaces = win for me when I'm using just my laptop screen and am not hooked up to an external monitor.

    When that like 15 minute preview of 10.7 was posted on this site I got really excited. Everything looked really cool.

    Since Launchpad is obviously considered by Apple to be the selling point of Lion, I think I'll wait until there's actually something to spend money on.

    What? SRSLY? Have you even looked at what's being added?





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoo Tattoos
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoo Tattoos



  • ryanx27
    Aug 27, 11:01 AM
    The current Yonah MacBook is more powerful than any G5 - even dual core G5's. So why would you even make a fake joke about a weak mobile G5 coming? It's a joke that was only briefly funny two years ago. :rolleyes:

    It isn't the G5 part that's funny about it. The whole point of the joke is to make fun of the Rumor Article --> Wild Speculation --> Guessing the Specific Release Date cycle.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Reveals Miley Cyrus Tattoo
  • Reveals Miley Cyrus Tattoo



  • alent1234
    Apr 20, 07:37 AM
    I'm surprised to see iPhones have outsold iPod Touches by so much; I've never really considered the figures but just assumed that there would be way more iPod Touches around than iPhones.

    most ipods i see are Nano's for people to listen to music on the train home. why buy a Touch when it's useless unless you have wifi. it's just a lower priced SKU for apple to defend the iphone market share





    miley cyrus tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo
  • miley cyrus tattoo



  • valkraider
    Apr 25, 03:48 PM
    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.


    Complete fail.

    Mainly - you have the option to not buy or use an iPhone. Or any phone for that matter.

    You have no idea how technology works, do you?

    First of all, ever since the very first cell phones - anyone carrying ANY cell phone is being tracked.

    Second, you are tracked HUNDREDS of ways! Credit cards, Bank accounts, store loyalty programs, car black boxes, GPS units, traffic cameras, security cameras, internet use, video game networks, etc etc...

    Third: Apple is not the government. The government has to follow specific rules about tracking people (like warrants, etc). Apple is a private corporation that you WILLINGLY entered into a contractual agreement with. Every iPhone user has accepted a terms of service which says that location information will be stored. Period. There is no invasion of anything - if you activated an iPhone YOU AGREED TO IT WILLINGLY.

    Fourth: NO ONE CARES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN. So many people act like all we want in the world is to find out that you went to 7/11 last thursday and got a bag of doritos. No one but 7/11 and Doritos cares, and they already know...

    Fifth: All of the people crying foul have not even looked at the real data. The real data is wildly inaccurate from a location tracking standpoint. So you are all bitching about someone knowing where you have been within a mile or two. Unless you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming, there are several other people and lots of possible "locations" in that square few miles. If you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming there are no AT&T towers there to register your location against so you are safe too.

    Sixth: If you really really care, jailbreak your phone and delete the file.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus is spilling the
  • Miley Cyrus is spilling the



  • Flowbee
    Aug 5, 04:06 PM
    My longshot dream is the Mac Pro Cube.





    miley cyrus tattoo. miley-cyrus-tattoo-3
  • miley-cyrus-tattoo-3



  • THX1139
    Jul 23, 05:03 PM
    ..$999 - Dual 2 GHz One Conroe
    $1399 - Dual 2.3 GHz One Conroe
    $1699 - Dual 2.6 GHz One Conroe
    $1999 - Quad 2.3 GHz Two Woodies later One Kentsfield


    This is all just a wild guestimate for discussion purposes. Please don't flame me.


    At those prices, sign me up for a Quad 2.3!!!! I'll buy that along with a newly designed 23" ACD for $699. :D





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoo



  • Hellhammer
    Nov 27, 02:21 AM
    Somehow I feel this game is too short and easy. I've had it for 3 days and I'm already level 18 and all races are way too easy to win. When I look at it, there aren't that many races in the game. IMO too many of those "you need this specific car to compete" races and then there is on race. Spent 400k on a Lambo to get into one race lol.

    Maybe I waited too much but unless the Extreme Series is going to offer some more challenge, this will feel a bit lame. Sure there is online but still.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoos
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoos



  • FleurDuMal
    Sep 12, 11:28 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!





    miley cyrus tattoo. That Miley Cyrus sure is
  • That Miley Cyrus sure is



  • eeboarder
    Jul 27, 07:44 PM
    With those frequent speed bumps I begin to worry that my G5 imac will not be fast enough to run Leopard...

    It absolutely will!!! Leopard is just going to be mostly beneficial for dual-core machines. Read this article:

    http://macosrumors.com/20060710A1.php

    Leopard sounds FAST!





    miley cyrus tattoo. miley-cyrus-tattoo. By crimba
  • miley-cyrus-tattoo. By crimba



  • RichP
    Sep 13, 09:33 AM
    After that, what will be the next method of radically increasing computing throughput?

    Personally, I still see data transfer, namely from storage media, as a huge bottleneck in performance. Unless you are doing something really CPU intensive (vid editing, rendering, others) Most of the average "wait-time" is the damn hard drive.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus#39; ear tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus#39; ear tattoo



  • PCMacUser
    Aug 27, 07:39 AM
    Yes, and as someone has already pointed out, if the Core2 can do 20% better with the same power, can't you just throttle your new Core2 MBP down 20% and get a laptop with the same performance of your old one with 20% better battery life?

    Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees. :rolleyes:
    It's quite common in the PC laptop world to do exactly that - using the BIOS to drop the default clock speed and/or voltage of the CPU to extend battery life. But that requires a BIOS which Apples don't have. Perhaps it can be done another way...





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus LOVE ear tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus LOVE ear tattoo



  • deputy_doofy
    Mar 31, 04:06 PM
    And the Apple haters do yet another 180...

    1. Macs

    1995 to 2007: Don't use a Mac. Noone uses Macs.
    2007 to Present: Don't use a Mac. Everyone uses a Mac.

    2. Apps

    1995 to 2/22/2011: Don't use Apple. There is no software and they can't do anything.
    2/22 to Present: Apps? Who needs Apps as long as you have a robust UI?

    3. Open

    2007 to Today: Apple is a walled garden that only stupid lemmings use.
    Today going forward: Controlling the OS is necessary and good for the consumer.

    Honestly... this just needs repeating to drive the point home. Well said and 100000% accurate.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoo



  • Macnoviz
    Jul 20, 08:07 AM
    heavy

    It looks like 2006 won't be like 1984





    miley cyrus tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo
  • miley cyrus tattoo



  • Benjamins
    Mar 31, 07:11 PM
    That, right there, is one of the reasons why the Apple community is widely mocked. You should be ashamed of yourself. A complete lack of understanding on the most basic principles of technology.

    And Google fanboys still can't tell the difference between "Open", "Standard", "Free", "Open source" and "Proprietary". So I'd say those who do the mocking are not exactly all the bright either.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoos - Page 2
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoos - Page 2



  • bigwig
    Nov 28, 07:37 PM
    1) Who says the people who actually make the music would get any of this money in the first place?

    My bet is that artist's contracts only pay out on music sales, not hardware royalties. Thus the cdrom tax and ipod royalties are profits they don't have to share with artists despite their pious rhetoric about how they need these revenues because piracy hurts recording artists.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus
  • Miley Cyrus



  • generik
    Sep 19, 01:15 AM
    Haha, sounds like other people's disappointment amuses you. Feeding the fires of anticipation there... I can play along.

    Any likelihood that we will see a laptop (NOT notebook) that can actually be used in one's lap without suffering from burns?!

    Well it is not "other people's" disappointment, I know for a fact that if the nice HDD bay didn't make it into the next speedbump I'd be royally pissed. But yeah, somehow I have a really bad feeling that it is just going to be a chip swop.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Gets a Tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus Gets a Tattoo



  • DeathChill
    Mar 31, 10:55 PM
    iPhone is sold as buy-one-get-one-free? In what country would that be?

    Narnia.





    miley cyrus tattoo. turned Miley+cyrus+tattoo
  • turned Miley+cyrus+tattoo



  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 18, 11:33 PM
    For the love of God, please, learn to spell.

    It's just not the spelling it's the grammatical errors in general as well.





    miley cyrus tattoo. MILEY-CYRUS-TATTOO-under-
  • MILEY-CYRUS-TATTOO-under-



  • Mike84
    Apr 25, 03:13 PM
    "Federal Marshals need a warrant. . . . . "

    Duh, the police always have to jump over a higher bar . . . I, personally, can come into your home, take your bag of cocaine, and go give it to the police and it will be admissible, even though the cops need a warrant. (I can be sued for breaking and entering, etc., but the drugs are still admissible

    Also, there is a case in California, upheld by the 9th Circuit, that says the police do NOT need a warrant to come onto your property and place a GPS tracking device on your car and track you and your car. It might get overturned at the USSC, but today, it is legal. Their legal theory is that you don’t have a right to privacy on PUBLIC roads, and it also isn't unreasonable to think that no one would ever come on your property, uninvited. . salesmen, delivery people, the neighbor, etc. So, unless your yard is fenced, and/or clearly posted NO TRESPASSING, the police can put that GPS on your car.



    You are right, but you are wrong in mentioning that you need a fence and a sign saying "NO TRESPASSING" for cops to come in and take a look. Look up the cases from the United States Supreme Court that hold otherwise. That will not stop cops and it has not stopped cops. For example, cases where people were growing pot in their barn. Cops jumped the fence, peeked into the barn, saw the rugs, boom you have a warrant because it is based on probable cause. . However, this is not the point of the discussion here.

    I think Apple just moved for summary judgment as a matter of law and get with it because these attorneys are trying to see if Apple will settle, but I highly doubt they will even consider it.

    "If you are a federal marshal you have to have a warrant to do this kind of thing, and Apple is doing it without one."

    This lawyer needs to go back to law school. The 4th amendment, which protects our right to privacy, is to prevent the government from infringing on that right. Last I checked Apple was not part of the government.

    Also, Apple is not tracking anything. They simple have a file on your phone that has all of this information. (correct me if I am wrong).





    samcraig
    Apr 5, 05:48 PM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray, in my experience. It's just another way of sucking money out of home consumers. Everything's done online in terms of delivery...

    A very ignorant post. Especially if you value quality. I hardly call providing the best quality video "sucking money out of home consumers"

    Or are you one of those that want to insist that streaming "hd" video is just as good as blu-ray. Because if you are - you shouldn't have even weighed in here.

    No need to school you on the difference here though unless you come back and tell me you still think there's no difference.





    AppleFreak89
    Jun 8, 07:55 PM
    I kind of take offense to the statement that the radioshack employees can ruin your credit. truth is it is impossible..there is no way to touch your credit when running an activation. the used phone incident sounded like a mistake, hardly the norm. I've never heard of that happening. Radioshack is connected to the carries and in fact have their own representative for each carrier. Also, Radioshack offers a 30-day policy same as everywhere. Oh and the cell-phones sold at Walmart, target and Sam's club are owned by Radioshack BTW.





    sockgap
    Jul 14, 04:58 PM
    It would help cooling to put the power supply on the top.
    This is why newer energy efficient refridgerators put the compressor on the top.





    iMikeT
    Aug 7, 08:10 PM
    I don't believe that we have to wait until Spring 2007.:mad:

    Oh well. Wait or not, Apple will still be way ahead of Microsoft!

    I loved the Vista bashing. Better yet, it came from a French guy!:D





    Daringescape
    Aug 12, 10:49 AM
    If this phone would affect Nano sales, do you think that could be the reason Apple is giving them away with MacBook and MacBookPro sales? Trying to get rid of extra stock before the iPhone is released?

    just a thought

    Russ



    No comments:

    Post a Comment