Monday, May 9, 2011

michael finley spurs

michael finley spurs. Michael Finley sets the last
  • Michael Finley sets the last



  • Shasterball
    Mar 22, 01:03 PM
    10" Tab, here I come!





    michael finley spurs. NBA Feet: Michael Finley Air
  • NBA Feet: Michael Finley Air



  • jaxstate
    Jul 27, 11:15 AM
    Once again, I read it and read it well. The big deal about the G5 being in Mac was that the entire system was redesigned for better performance. Go read about the G5 system architecture if apple still has it up.

    You really need to read about this...these chips are just a little higher clock speed. But they have a 20%+ boost at the same clock speed. They ARE making better chip designs instead of just bumping clock speed. Intel/Apple is actually doing pretty much the opposite of what you accuse them of doing.





    michael finley spurs. forward Michael Finley,
  • forward Michael Finley,



  • mwswami
    Jul 20, 11:56 AM
    See http://www.anandtech.com/IT/showdoc.aspx?i=2772 for comparison of Woodcrest, Opteron, and Ultrasparc T1.

    Dual Woodcrest (4 threads) easily outperformed Ultrasparc T1 (32 threads). The power consumption of the dual 3.0GHz Woodcrest system came out to be 245W compared to 188W for the Sun T2000 with 8-core Ultrasparc T1. But, the metric that's most important is performance/watt and that's where Woodcrest came out as a clear winner.





    michael finley spurs. Michael Finley in the Air
  • Michael Finley in the Air



  • Full of Win
    Mar 31, 07:19 PM
    Exactly. What we need are more objective, balanced and rational sounding opinions like yours.

    What he said was spot on. Gruber is the archetypical Apple sycophant, second only to Andy Ifatso from MacBreak Weekly.





    michael finley spurs. If Michael Finley Finds a
  • If Michael Finley Finds a



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 10:40 AM
    I'm a little confused at the magnitude of people's reaction here.



    It's Apple. If Apple does something, it's the end of the world. If everyone else does something similar, *shrug*

    Apple does well in the market place, so it behooves the tech media to attack Apple as often as their partners wish them to. Standard PR tactics.





    michael finley spurs. San Antonio Spurs 24kt Gold
  • San Antonio Spurs 24kt Gold



  • mashinhead
    Aug 5, 04:36 PM
    Well iSight or no, there needs to be an update anyway. The Mac Pro will have Front Row, and how will you control it by remote if you're meant to keep it under your desk? The new Cinema Displays need an IR "extender".

    Besides, I still think Apple WOULD love to include an iSight in their displays.


    what if you don't want to buy and apple display but still want to use front row? I think is has to be on the computer, but i think there will be new displays





    michael finley spurs. you too Michael Finley.
  • you too Michael Finley.



  • jeanlain
    Apr 5, 05:16 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?
    Final Cut does a bit more than disc authoring.





    michael finley spurs. Michael Finley wearing Air
  • Michael Finley wearing Air



  • SevenInchScrew
    Dec 8, 12:54 PM
    ^^^ Again, from Sony and referenced in my post 152 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=11513752&postcount=152)



    I'm not arguing, just pointing out what Sony themselves have to say on the subject. Of course, as you progress further into the game, you are going to use more Premium racing models.
    I understand that Sony are saying damage is not "unlocked" at some point in the game. And that is correct. When you start the game, there is damage. You can head on crash at 120 into a wall, and your bumper will crumple a little, in a Premium car. But, do this same thing, in the same Premium car, at level 20 and 40 and you will see increasing levels of damage.

    So yea, Sony is right that damage itself isn't "unlocked" at some point, but the higher degrees of damage ARE. And not just from using race cars, Premium cars as well. Just like how as you progress, the AI gets slightly less brain-dead, the cars will start to somehow damage more.





    michael finley spurs. San Antonio Spurs 2008/12/27
  • San Antonio Spurs 2008/12/27



  • heisetax
    Aug 5, 11:28 PM
    Are you "meant" to keep it under your desk? Who says? I had my PowerMac on the desk until I sold it (I will be getting a Mac Pro and I hate to put it on my desk if it's meant to go under it!)


    Try your tower below your chair. From there you could point a remote at the correct location. The floor seems like a good place to me. Like you I have mine on my table behind my 30" display. This leaves the computer in an easy to reach place, but it is still out of the way.

    Bill the TaxMan





    michael finley spurs. 2007 Upper deck #26, Michael Finley,Spurs,NBA on eBid United States
  • 2007 Upper deck #26, Michael Finley,Spurs,NBA on eBid United States



  • hob
    Apr 5, 05:15 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?

    Nobody's using Blu-Ray, in my experience. It's just another way of sucking money out of home consumers. Everything's done online in terms of delivery...





    michael finley spurs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v



  • filmguy
    Aug 7, 07:26 AM
    Hey Guys.

    When do you think they'll update their website with the new "Mac Pro's"?

    Regards,

    George





    michael finley spurs. Retro Michael Finley PE 1
  • Retro Michael Finley PE 1



  • danz1123
    Jun 11, 11:21 AM
    Anyone know if I place a preorder on the 19th what the chances are I'll be able to make a reservation for the 24th?





    michael finley spurs. I think Michael Finley did too
  • I think Michael Finley did too



  • YoGramMamma
    Apr 6, 03:02 AM
    I've posted several predictions over the past few months throughout this tread at Cinema5D:

    http://cinema5d.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25464

    Dude I took the time to read that entire post on cinema5d and I have to tip my hat to you. You have clearly thought this out. Hopefully someone at apple saw this post and is making notes! IMO (and clearly in yours) this is very much what apple needs to do. This content store idea is brilliant, makes apple more bucks, and allows content creators a way to make money on the selling end, and benefit from well made content on the receiving end. It turns videographers and photographers and motion graphic designers into "developers" ... Just without the need to know objective-C. I like it a lot. Have you tried submitting these ideas to Apple?

    The idea of downloading just the core objects and have all the other stuff being in-app purchases is also brilliant and tying everything to your appleID too, since it'd let you legally install stuff on up tot 5 machines. Why I use up almost 60gb of stuff for "soundtrack loops and Dolby surround files" is beyond me.

    Also this alleviates the whole final cut express/pro distinction. Essentially, fce is just fcp without any of the extra apps / plugins downloaded.





    michael finley spurs. Michael Finley
  • Michael Finley



  • URFloorMatt
    Apr 11, 11:55 AM
    To me this means 4G and Verizon/AT&T hardware convergence. Both, good news.Agreed. But I don't get all this confusion over fiscal 2012 and calendar 2012. Are there analysts really stupid enough to believe that Apple would kill any future iPhone sales at Christmas by shifting the iPhone to a January release schedule? And do they really think Apple would preview iOS 5 a full six months before release? That said, if I sit on my iPhone 3GS until Sept/Oct and the new iPhone doesn't have 4G, I'll probably never buy another Apple product again.

    For those interested in holding out for iPad 3, I do think moving the iPhone into a fall release frame opens the door to delaying the iPad 3 launch until summer 2012. On the plus side, that would leave the spring conspicuously empty, which might indicate a major MacBook Pro refresh (i.e. new casing) for next year.





    michael finley spurs. guard Michael Finley and
  • guard Michael Finley and



  • mightymike107
    Aug 26, 09:06 PM
    when will the Apple retail stores reflect the changes to the product line?

    -mike





    michael finley spurs. Michael Finley tweaked his
  • Michael Finley tweaked his



  • Teddy's
    Sep 19, 08:38 AM
    News rumors: MR reports that new posts are going to appear in its website. Those include reports of angry individuals complaining about issues such as: my screen has white blobs, my (sony) battery exploded, I licked my magsafe and I got zapped!, my laptop is yellow, I found a piece of plastic surrounding the cpu fan, for god's sake! learn how to spell, we want Core 3 Duo new laptops now, Intel macs = apple's biggest mistake, my moo cow, my mbp whines... again, I am on my fifth MBP, I found a dead chinese cockroach inside the box, etc.





    michael finley spurs. michael finley suns.
  • michael finley suns.



  • whooleytoo
    Apr 27, 09:08 AM
    Does anyone have any photoshop skills? If so, do you want to do up some mock 'iPhone location maps'?

    E.g. Charlie Sheen's, F1 driver's (lots of little circles around the world), Bin Laden's/Gadaffi's (hiding under a rock somewhere) etc.. etc..

    :p





    michael finley spurs. Number 8 - Michael Finley,
  • Number 8 - Michael Finley,



  • amin
    Sep 14, 10:53 PM
    I have noticed this emphasis as well; not being an expert on this issue myself though, would you care to shed light on how their coverage is an exaggeration and why we shouldn't be worried about it?

    I am no expert, and I am not denying that this issue matters. However, I see no cause for concern unless someone provides some decent evidence that it matters. It strikes me as odd that they (at AnandTech) put so much emphasis on explaining the theory behind a "problem" without making any competent effort at illustrating an example of the problem. When you go to configure a Mac Pro, the Apple page says the following about memory: "Mac Pro uses 667MHz DDR2 fully buffered ECC memory, a new industry-standard memory technology that allows for more memory capacity, higher speeds, and better reliability. To take full advantage of the 256-bit wide memory architecture, four or more FB-DIMMs should be installed in Mac Pro." Yet AnandTech chose a 1GB x 2 RAM arrangement to compare the Core 2 Extreme and Xeon processors. Using this setup, which effectively cripples the Mac Pro memory system, they find it to be at worst 10% slower than the Conroe Extreme (in a single non real world usage benchmark). Meanwhile in any comparison that utilizes the four cores, the quad Xeon whoops ass by a large margin.





    michael finley spurs. Michael Finley might want
  • Michael Finley might want



  • Sydde
    Mar 19, 06:22 PM
    OMG. I guess I should not have deleted those White House E-mails as spam. :eek:

    I imagine you got them because they thought the .ca stood for California





    ergle2
    Sep 14, 05:29 PM
    I got this great response this morning from my IT snob:
    "Where in that linked article does it say 64bit? I see 65 nm, but not 64 bit. Duct taping two 32 bit cores together may get you Mac 64 bit processing... great for drawing cool pictures."

    Anyone have a link that shows that Clovertown is 64 bit? Please help me to defeat this PC IT ogre

    Straight from the horse's mouth at Intel (http://idfemea.intel.com/moscow/download/moscow_final_ru_and%20_eng/SRV/SRVM01.pdf) (Clovertown supports EM64T), and again at Intel (http://www.intel.com/performance/server/xeon/intthru.htm) (5100 series supports EM64T), and once more from Intel (http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/20050926corp_a.htm) (Xeon is 64bit, mentions Woodcrest).

    Took me about 10 seconds. Your "friend" is either a troll or supremely ignorant -- especially when you bear in mind this is the same hardware that Windows runs on. Apple pretty much supplies a nice case and the OS at this point.

    Edit: too slow... I was busy with RL in the background... ah, well... :)





    Vantage Point
    Apr 27, 08:15 AM
    So if I lose my iPhone and log into to my Mobile.me account I can see the iphones location and if it is moving. This is a nice feature to find your missing phone and track it - like leaving it in someones car, taxi or train. So I always knew this feature existed and considered it a feature.

    Anyway, remember the gov't is looking for any hook to real in in Apple. They are a shining example of how a company should work - design products that people didn't even know they needed and sell them to a demanding public for nice profit without unions and turn a nice profit. Don't kid yourself on this.





    bibbz
    Jun 11, 01:53 PM
    I would Pre-Order ASAP. The longer you wait the less your chances get. Being their are 4 Retailers confirmed to launch I am sure Apple has a big Inventory on these but how much will each Company be receiving is the question. I can see Wal-Mart getting the least from anyone.
    We are being told that inventory will be limited for non preorder customers. Basically, if you want one, you better preorder.


    About opening before apple stores...

    Thats what i thought too, but the only thing we were told is no later than 8am opening. Basically we can open anytime up to 8am.





    Vulpinemac
    Apr 19, 09:07 PM
    Yes. People here are failing to understand the difference between traditional patents that we usually hear about here, and design patents. I believe what Apple is suing over is infringed design patents. That the Galaxy S has a icon grid method for selecting applications is irrelevant in that case. They tried to copy the general design and likeness of the iPhone, which is against the design patents.

    Also, whoever it was arguing it previously... Let's not trot out the whole "Apple lost the 'look and feel' argument against Microsoft" thing. That was a different case. Design patents still get filed and granted all the time. This is a new case.

    To clarify even farther, the Microsoft "look and feel" lawsuit was a Breach of Copyright suit that Apple lost, not a patent suit. Apple took to patenting their 'look and feel' in order to have a more solid foundation to base future lawsuits.





    CoffeeMonkey
    Mar 22, 02:12 PM
    Widescreen is great for movie watching, and the spec-lover in me is all over that... but it�s not very flexible for portrait use. (Which is how you hold a tablet one-handed, and is how you see the most content on a web page or scrolling document.)



    I hear that the PlayBook is really easy to hold one-handed. If you know what I mean.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment