Monday, May 9, 2011

lionel messi barcelona 2009

lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi shoots past
  • Lionel Messi shoots past



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Mar 31, 02:42 PM
    If anything this is Google telling the manufacturers to get their crap together. All of the custom UI's need to be updates in some sort of a Google approved Roadmap.

    IE: Google releases Android 2.3.3. All manufacturers have X amount of time to port their Custom UI's (HTC Sense, TouchWiz, etc.). What this will do is take the pressure off of the "fragmentation" of Android and place it in the hands of the real culprits... the manufactures, HTC, Samsung, et al.

    It's because of the Buy One Get One option. Nothing more. People choose that option because it makes financial sense and if they don't really care about the OS or the phone, they will choose the one that fits their check books. If Apple was to OK ATT and VZ to do a Buy One Get One on the iPhone, there would be no comparison. It would be game over for Android.

    -LanPhantom

    Thats not true. Me and my gf both switched because we hated AT&T and Verizon. We went to Sprint and are very happy. I have an EVO she has an EVO-Shift. Almost everyone I know with Android phones have high end phones.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi was
  • Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi was



  • JS77
    Mar 26, 08:23 AM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

    I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.

    110% with you buddy.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • TennisandMusic
    Apr 10, 12:20 AM
    Interesting news, but the bit about booting competitors is downright disgusting.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi: Barcelona vs
  • Lionel Messi: Barcelona vs



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 26, 11:41 PM
    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.

    OS X is still based on UNIX, dating back to '69.

    ZING!

    Thank you....


    The only time I would be excited, literally, about a MAJOR release is if they went to an OS which was slated to be described by Canines.

    "Canine" would mean that it smells bad (especially when wet), and is without pride, and is basically dumb but can learn tricks for kibbles.

    Yes, bring on OSX "Poodle".





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Practice makes perfect: Lionel
  • Practice makes perfect: Lionel



  • plinden
    Apr 27, 01:22 PM
    Trump is a hero. :rolleyes:



    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/trump-takes-credit-for-release-of-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/

    Days like this - I turn to the Onion - http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • ugahairydawgs
    Apr 8, 07:55 AM
    Sources? Evidence? Easy to make cheap accusations, much harder to prove them.

    When Apple's supply shortages at iPhone and iPad launches are as terrible as they have been, Apple is either 1.) inept at judging the demand for their product, #2.) inept at acquiring the components necessary to produce the quantity of product they need to meet demand or 3.) holding back supply to drum up demand.

    I have a pretty hard time believing that #1 or #2 are true for company the size of Apple.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi Lionel Messi #10
  • Lionel Messi Lionel Messi #10



  • robogobo
    Apr 8, 05:01 AM
    Maybe they ate too much magical unicorn dust and it clouded their judgement. :rolleyes:

    Omg unicorn dust that is so funny! Where do you get this awesome material? Hilarious!





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. LIONEL MESSI BARCELONA 2009
  • LIONEL MESSI BARCELONA 2009



  • grum
    Sep 19, 10:48 AM
    Again, this string of responses has been talking about the MacBook, not the MacBookPro. Anyone buying a MacBook to do heavy graphics or processor-intensive stuff doesn't know what they're doing.


    Well actually if you were doing processor-intensive music production (which is what I do) the 2.0ghz macbook would be pretty much identical to the 2.0ghz MBP I would imagine.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi shows some early
  • Lionel Messi shows some early



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 29, 12:47 PM
    So what? Who said liberals never partake in name calling? You claimed that liberals do more name calling. You want me to go dig out examples of name-calling done by conservative voices such as Limbaugh, Beck, etc.?
    Please do dig them out. It's only fair that you should be free to point out point out evil that some conservatives do publicly. Meanwhile, let's see whether this (http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/odonnell/welcome.asp) link works now.

    RT, did you notice that I said that whomever does it, name-calling is libel or slander?





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. CBC Sports. All eyes will be
  • CBC Sports. All eyes will be



  • DeathChill
    Aug 7, 10:18 PM
    Running the preview now... some nice developer level stuff that I cannot ebelish on however beyond what was talked about in the keynote.

    The new Core Animation stuff looks simple yet powerful and will increase the visual effects and feedback that application can do with only minor work on their part.

    Also new Xcode Tool capabilities are well... great to have (need to review what is available publicly before I can comment more).

    Next spring Apple will have a good answer to Vista with little disruption to end users and developers (unlike Vista).
    So it's fair to say that developers have received their copy of Leopard?





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Getty. Boots of Lionel Messi
  • Getty. Boots of Lionel Messi



  • rdowns
    Apr 28, 06:29 PM
    Look...I'll be the first to admit..there are some wacko Christians out there..like this dude from florida who burned the Quran..i mean wth was he thinking? but we're not all wacko as alot of you suggest... the posts a lot of people on here make, lump ALL of us together. And thats just not cool...

    Same goes for conservatives and tea party members...Yes a lot of tea party members are quite radical. But not ALL of them you can probably safely say 99% of racists would consider themselves tea party..but that doesn�t mean everyone in the tea party is racist...

    Consider this please before any of you go lumping all of a particular group into one derogatory name..


    And I see you throw a liberal label on anyone you disagree with so please spare me Mr. Kettle.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. To purchase the Lionel Messi
  • To purchase the Lionel Messi



  • jibjab kalonji
    Aug 12, 02:37 AM
    hey this is great news. if this piece of crap does in fact come out, i will be really disappointed if it doesn't come with a built-in flashlight, red laser pointer, and classic support.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. FC Barcelona Training Session
  • FC Barcelona Training Session



  • JM-Prod
    Apr 10, 05:41 AM
    anything less than the following will be a huge disappointment:

    - touch-based editing release together with a huge "iPad"/editing board (probably connected to the main computer with Thunderbolt)
    - professional features intact and developed
    - integrates nicely with DI systems such as DaVinci

    best,
    jon m.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • MrCrowbar
    Jul 20, 08:25 AM
    Would be a very long keynote too:

    - release date of 10.5 revealed - possibly more stuff revealed
    - new software (considerable update to iWork if the rumours are true)
    - iMac/MacBook updates
    - iPod/iTunes stuff

    And one more thing: The Auad PowerMac has been the fastest Mac until today. I present to you the new Octa Mac Pro!"





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. to honor Lionel Messi
  • to honor Lionel Messi



  • Squire
    Jul 14, 08:50 PM
    Macs have ALREADY had two optical bays (including twin CD drives). And none of these configs include two drives, you'd only have a second one if you wanted it.
    *bold added
    Where have you been shopping recently? Only one model PowerMac has ever had two optical drive bay.

    The MDD G4 PowerMac towers (August 2002-June 2004) have two optical drive bays. The G4 PowerMacs that came before only have one (the lower bay is only big enough for floppy-size devices, like zip drives.) The G5 PowerMacs only have one externally-accessible bay of any size.

    I would love the ability to install two optical drives, but your claim that Apple is currently shipping this somewhere is simply not true.

    I think a brush-up lesson on the present perfect tense is in order. :D


    Case designers aren't perfect, but they aren't idiots either. Some PCs have power supplies on top, despite the top heaviness and the extra path for the power cable. What's the reason? There must be some tradeoff involved or they'd never build them that way.

    Good point. I just realized that my PC case has its power supply on the top. It's just a cheap-o case and it has never fallen over. I've never noticed any top-heaviness, as a matter of fact. In addition, the positioning of the cord hasn't caused any problems. In fact, it might actually be a better position for me-- while there is clutter on both sides of the box, there's nothing on top, making it easy to unplug.

    -Squire

    P.S. greenstork, where did your 'tar go? It's always been one of my favorites.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. for Barcelona.
  • for Barcelona.



  • CaoCao
    Mar 1, 05:00 PM
    ^^ Well maybe, but the Obama administration doesn't believe that law is constitutional.
    Gov't seeks to uphold DOMA in gay lawyer's lawsuit
    SAN FRANCISCO

    The Justice Department says a lesbian federal employee should still be denied permission to add her wife to her health insurance despite the Obama administration's refusal to defend a federal law banning recognition of same-sex marriages.

    Government lawyers told a federal judge Monday in San Francisco that the administration will still enforce the Defense of Marriage Act until it is struck down by a court or repealed by Congress. They say its new position on the act's unconstitutionality is irrelevant.

    Karen Golinski is a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals lawyer suing the Office of Personnel Management for not authorizing family health coverage for her wife. The circuit's chief judge has twice ordered the office to allow it.

    The Justice Department says the rulings were not binding because they were made in the judge's role as Golinski's boss.
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9LMIFS80.htm
    I can't help it if you live in a backward country. I was talking about civilised norms. And whatever your cockeyed definition, it is still not equality.
    Right, that's why England is preventing a married couple from adopting.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. Share. Soccer Player
  • Share. Soccer Player



  • bluetorch18
    Aug 26, 04:02 PM
    Merom MBP on Tuesday? I sure hope so.





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. lionel messi 2009 argentina.
  • lionel messi 2009 argentina.



  • Cyberskip
    Apr 6, 12:13 AM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?
    Here are a few examples.

    http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/in-action/

    Skip





    lionel messi barcelona 2009. RONALDINHO BARCELONA 2009
  • RONALDINHO BARCELONA 2009



  • Mr_Ed
    Jul 20, 08:39 AM
    I wonder what they're going to call them, Quad sounds cool but "Octa or Octo" just sounds a bit silly.

    MacPro8?

    The Mactopus??


    I got it!

    The Macintosh Quadra!

    No, wait . . . .
    ;)





    MacRumors
    Apr 11, 11:22 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/11/iphone-5-to-start-production-in-september/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/04/223937-iphonekeynote.jpg




    mark28
    Apr 20, 05:47 AM
    Sure, but did Samsung patent it?

    It's not about 'who copied who?', but 'who copied after who patented?'

    All the corporations mentioned in this thread are dinosaurs and know what type of business they are in. If they fail to patent their (good) ideas than it's a given that someone else eventually will. Doesn't matter whether we or anyone thinks that's right or wrong. It's normal business practice. Any corporation thet develops products in a hot contested market like this and doesn't play this game will lose business or cash.

    Samsung didn't stole it from Apple since they were first with the design, end of story.

    Samsung can claim Apple stole their design and patent it. That's fraud right since it's not their own idea?





    yoak
    Aug 11, 02:05 PM
    I�ll buy one. It�s a while untill I have to upgrade my Ericsson, so maybe around that time.
    great to only have to carry one item as opposed to ipod AND phone.
    My Ericsson is a walkman phone, and dosen�t work to well with mac. iTuneMyPhone saved the day though, at least with this little script I can transfer songs onto it.





    LightSpeed1
    Apr 11, 03:53 PM
    I think I'm done with the iPhone 5 rumors. At this point I think I'll just wait till June-July. It's not that far away.





    bedifferent
    Apr 5, 07:50 PM
    Interestingly this contradicts the information my friend on the design team hinted towards. I know the release is imminent so time will tell.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment