Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lindsay lohan surveillance video photos

lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. lindsay lohan surveillance
  • lindsay lohan surveillance



  • zooniverse
    Aug 8, 06:48 AM
    love the new features so far. Hopefully a UI refresh will be one of the top secret features to finally get rid of the dated brushed-metal finder etc...





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • Jamieserg
    Apr 5, 05:16 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?




    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan
  • EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan



  • Nuvi
    Apr 12, 05:50 AM
    http://www.avid.com/US/specialoffers/fcppromotion?intcmp=AV-HP-S3

    Avid is holding a great promotion to switch over to Media Composer if you are an FCP user. I am considering it based on what Apple shows us today.

    It's good to remember that Avid is offering the production suit version for FCP users so you'll be getting some additional software like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris Continuum Complete etc. If I remember correctly Boris Continuum Complete is around $1500, Sorenson Squeeze is $800. That's nice when you think that under a $1000 you get Avid MC 5.5 and all the rest of the apps and you're still left with your original FCP license.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. SUDDENLY, LINDSAY LOHAN
  • SUDDENLY, LINDSAY LOHAN



  • anush3
    Apr 25, 03:17 PM
    somebody named Adam posted on http://www.9to5mac.com/63593/steve-jobs-takes-to-email-to-set-record-straight-on-location/#more-63593

    Folks, this is all in the 1996 Telecommunications Act. The government way back then made it mandatory for all cel phones to track and record users. They also force all carriers to have back doors built into all devices to spy and steal your data. Look into it, this is pure evil and absolutely shreds the 4th Amendment.

    The fact Senators are "demanding answers" is a joke. They were the ones who wrote the stinking bill. Why is Al Franken so clueless to this fact? Maybe they should investigate themselves first.

    Want to get rid of this? Get rid of the nasty parts of the '96 Act and get your 4th Amendment back.
    Wondering no-one knew about





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan has been
  • Lindsay Lohan has been



  • Mr. Mister
    Jul 14, 06:55 PM
    Power supply at the top? Blah! :mad: I hate the power supply on the top, not that
    it would keep me from purchasing a new MacPro though. ;)
    Power supplies produce a lot of heat. It makes great sense according to simply the most basic laws of thermodynamics.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • jcampa
    Aug 27, 12:42 PM
    Just a few hours left, let's hope we see new MacBook Pros tomorrow, I think we'll see the new iMacs with Merom in Paris, because it's a very good announcement for consumers, and get the Pro MB's tomorrow.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Newlindsay dee lohan lohan
  • Newlindsay dee lohan lohan



  • Glassman
    Sep 19, 02:03 AM
    there's no reason not to switch to Core 2 Duo as they sell for the same price as Core Duo and are drop in replacement.. the only possible reason for the delay is supply shortage.. it's not unusual to see PC vendors announce new processors even though they are unable to ship them at that time, but at the same time they keep options for the older model, which ships instantly.. Apple thinks differently, they will announce the update when they're ready to ship and starting that day they cease selling the older models.. I think thats fair.. the only difference is that they don't make announcements several weeks in advance..

    Apple has no reason not to follow Intel's speed bumps, because on each speed bump the prices shifts towards the lower models, in other words Intel keeps the prices the same but speed bumps at every level.. if Apple does not update, they're keeping extra money in their pockets..

    as for the updates, I'm curious wheter it's gonna be just a processor switch or wheter they will also move from ATi to nVidia as they did in iMacs.. ATi is now owned by AMD and maybe somehow Apple bets more on nVidia because of using Intel processors only.. also I don't expect MXM slots for video cards for the same reason there's no processor socket in MBP, they ough to keep this as tight as possible..

    I personally don't care about DL SuperDrive, but as they managed to fit it into same 1" thick 17" model, they should do it with 15.4" models too..

    what I miss absolutely the most is WSXGA+ resolution in 15.4" and WUXGA in 17" - make that an option, it's so easy to do so - the displays are bog standard and can be exchanged w/o any redesign..

    I'd be in for a model with lesser GPU like X1400 or Go 7400 because it would save battery life and run cooler.. and for those who don't play - just perfect..

    otherwise I'm pretty much content with MBP..

    let's see..





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay allegedly swiped it
  • Lindsay allegedly swiped it



  • Kwill
    Mar 22, 01:11 PM
    Yeah, with problems like that they are destined to fail. :rolleyes:

    I've been a loyal Mac user for 21 years. I marvel at the fact that my 64GB iPad 2 on order for less than a grand has orders of magnitude greater power and capacity as a long retired Quadra 900 for which I paid in excess of $20K years ago.

    I certainly hope Apple corrects the light leak defect for all their backorders. As the link points out, since units are constrained, it is very difficult to provide replacements. As others have done, I will be forced to return mine if the issue remains in April.

    A high percentage of defects (number so far not revealed), could hurt Apple's reputation for quality products as other manufacturers have seen (Toyota, J&J). I am rooting for Apple but the competition is looking nice too.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan allegedly
  • Lindsay Lohan allegedly



  • grue
    Apr 11, 10:22 PM
    - native video support (years behind in this)

    - viewing upsized or downsized video without degradation

    - proper render management

    - removal of "insufficient content" and "cannot split a transition" errors

    and on and on and on

    The major thing, though, is they HAVE to start utilizing multiple cores. It's not and as video gets larger, rendering gets more taxing.


    "grue likes this"

    Good call on the "insufficient content" / transition split errors, those drive me right to the edge of madness sometimes.

    Another one: TRUTHFUL !*@(#(!@#!@ ERROR MESSAGES!

    Another one: Let's say I want to export a marked clip from my timeline and I call it "Hurf", and then go "Oh whoops I meant to mark that out point 8 frames later", I want to replace "Hurf" but I can't because the program is dumb and says the file is in use. So I have to go to the file location and delete the incorrect-made file, or give it a diff name and THEN delete the original.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. lindsay lohan surveillance
  • lindsay lohan surveillance



  • Kilamite
    Apr 12, 03:09 PM
    What's the UK time?

    3am.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Spotted: Lindsay Lohan wore a
  • Spotted: Lindsay Lohan wore a



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 09:55 AM
    And once again the Apple fans will turn out to have been correct.

    Really? The posters on here that say there was no issue are correct?

    I guess Apple fixing certain bugs related to this is whimtime.

    I guess it's all a matter of what part of the issue you deem important. The tracking, the retention or the ability to opt out





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. the surveillance video of
  • the surveillance video of



  • Sydde
    Mar 22, 01:39 PM
    I agree with the sentiment, though I wonder how much difference it would make - Bush managed to lie, cheat and steal a vote out of congress in favor of the Iraq invasion. Plenty of congress members were either duped or cowed into voting in favor. It wasn't a declared war, it was even better - he had congressional sanction without being restrained by a declared war.

    hmm, that sounds exactly like what is happening here. Maybe we could asK Joe Wilson what he thinks about it.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan Surveillance
  • Lindsay Lohan Surveillance



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 02:09 PM
    If long run is 10yrs, I'll grant you that. But in the US and much of Asia (Australia maybe) where there's CDMA carriers, CDMA2000 1x-EVDx is going to be around for a while.
    Actually WCDMA also inherits much of it's tech from CDMA/IS-95 and I have seen some documentation that shows that WCDMA can be compatible with CDMA2000 just like UTMS/WCDMA is compatible with GSM. But it sounds as if the upgrade path for GSM/GPRS/EDGE to WCDMA is easier than going from CDMA2000 1x to WCDMA.

    But since for the next several years CDMA2000 1x-EVDO will be better than the GSM related technologies. And by the time WCDMA takes over, the iPhone will be as antiquated as the Newton.

    Apple needs to create both versions as CDMA has about 5x% of the US market... and Apple has and probably will continue to cater to the US market first.
    OK. let us just cut to the chase. The keyword here is hand-over. CDMA2000 doesnt support it from GSM. GSM has 81%. Hence cdma is and will always be a small local network that can be used in small pockets on this planet. Furthermore, I seriously doubt ITU/FOMA will change anything in the standard to allow any compability for CDMA2000 since it is not in their interest.
    The faster cdam/CDMA2000 moves to oblivion the better.
    We would all benefit from one standard, cheaper phones, worldwide access, lower minute rates (from higher competition) Just look at how Vz bills you.
    Having multiple standard on cellphones is just as clever as having two incompatible internet.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. surveillance video
  • surveillance video



  • caspersoong
    Apr 13, 04:53 AM
    The longer the wait, the less likely for my family to buy it.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan has been accused
  • Lindsay Lohan has been accused



  • Moyank24
    Mar 8, 03:28 AM
    I won't rejoin this discussion. But since neko girl may be waiting for my reply, I'll only suggest a source (http://www.tfp.org/images/books/Defending_A_Higher_Law.pdf).

    Why do you feel the need to hide behind other people's words? Why would you use a book that is 2000 years old to define your morality?

    You have made multiple offensive, inflammatory, and downright laughable claims. And the only way you can back them up is by using books, studies, etc..that are so completely biased they can hardly be taken seriously.

    I'm sure I would be able to find articles and studies that favor my point of view as well. But why would I need to do that? I don't need written justification to make myself feel better about my beliefs, or the way I choose to live my life.

    Venture out into the real world. Read the newspaper...watch TV. Gays and Lesbians are falling in love, getting married, raising children, serving in the military, serving in Congress, teaching in our schools, practicing medicine...Just like heterosexuals. No better and no worse. And the earth continues to revolve around the sun.

    But I guess in the end, it's easier to justify hate and ignorance if you have a book like the Bible and organizations like the THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE DEFENSE OF TRADITION, FAMILY AND PROPERTY (?) to stand behind.

    Of course if the THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR THE DEFENSE OF TRADITION, FAMILY AND PROPERTY says it, it must be true. There's no need to listen to those of us in this thread who actually know what we are talking about because we are living it...not because we read an article or a book about it.





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan Surveilance
  • Lindsay Lohan Surveilance



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 25, 03:38 PM
    Well still waiting. I did talk to one of the support people but got transferred. I did mention that I got hung up on yesterday. He said there were a huge amount of people calling about the recall.

    I'm listening to a female repeat herself over and over in two different languages. I can't figure out the second language but it's annoying!
    -
    -
    Ok I'm getting refunded since I went and bought one (Nike+ iPod kit) at footlocker today...

    Other than the wait I can't complain since they're nice.

    Nuc


    Ahhh....I've been there...you're in a Canadian queue..the second language is French....Ne qui te pas (don't know how to spell it)...means somethign like please hold the line





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. rhyme, Lindsay
  • rhyme, Lindsay



  • ricgnzlzcr
    Aug 15, 12:30 PM
    Wow, I'm really surprised by those photoshop tests. When those go universal I'm sure my jaw will drop





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. Lindsay Lohan#39;s surveillance
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s surveillance



  • ictiosapiens
    Aug 17, 04:39 AM
    Could you give some evidence for that, except that they are underclocked on the MacBook Pro _when they are idle_?

    And the Macbook... Nearly 50% underclocked, like the 950 was so amazing that it could be crippled by half of its mindblowing performance...





    lindsay lohan surveillance video photos. lindsay lohan surveillance
  • lindsay lohan surveillance



  • bwanac
    Aug 8, 01:05 AM
    Nothing impressive really... top secrets should be good.

    Time Machine is ok. It looks awful for an Apple product, what is up with that background? Ugly. And I really want to know how much disk space it will be taking backing everything up constantly. I would most likely turn it off.





    hunkaburningluv
    Mar 23, 06:09 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Competition is good.

    Make a case for your argument.

    Well, you only need to look at what happened with the gameboy to see that competition is good.

    After seeing off the game gear and lynx, the gameboy stagnated for almost a decade. How long did it take before there was a colour version? Years, yet we've seen some great revisions since the PSP was announced.





    raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:40 AM
    I am new to this (and still waiting to buy my first Mac). BUT why all this talk about speed and not about screen size.

    I will buy a new Mac as soon as the new models arrive, but I could probably do with a MacBook - but I just think 13" is to small (my eyes are getting old). Does anyone think a 15" MacBook will be out anytime soon - or do I just have to pay the extra price for the MacBook Pro
    for me......i would like MBP to have a smaller monitor version to make it more portable :D





    Unspeaked
    Nov 29, 11:01 AM
    To those saying they'll boycott, I'd just like to point out...

    ...Universal is by far the largest record label in the world, and those of you that say you don't listen to anyone of their artists might need to dig deeper into their subsidiaries, as just a few of the musicians in their stable are:


    The Carpenters
    Jimi Hendrix
    Nikelback
    Carole King
    Andrea Bocell
    Four Tops
    Lionel Richie
    Cat Stevens
    The Jackson 5
    The Andrews Sisters




    leekohler
    Apr 27, 12:29 PM
    I suspected it was a copy, I've never trusted the president, and I probably never will.

    Why? What has he done to make you not trust him? IMO, he's done a decent job so far, and actually gotten quite a bit of good things done.





    supafly1703
    Jul 27, 09:43 AM
    C'mon Steve, wow us...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment