Monday, May 9, 2011

lebron james house in cleveland

lebron james house in cleveland. near LeBron James#39; house
  • near LeBron James#39; house



  • mcrain
    Mar 22, 02:41 PM
    Mcrain, don't try changing history. Look back at all the left-wing loons screaming racist, war-monger, 'blood for oil' when Bush attacked Iraq... where are they now? It's the media to a lesser extent, but they certainly play a role.

    Wait a second again. Don't you try changing history. What "left-wing loons" are you talking about? I was right here saying we shouldn't be invading without more evidence and more time for the UN to search for WMDs, and I'm sure you would consider that yelling war-monger, blood for oil, etc..., but I'm not a "party insider", candidate or elected official. As for those on the left before Iraq, one guy who opposed the war from the start is president today.

    Compare today to prior to the Iraq war. Today there are some democrats airing concerns about this action. Before the Iraq war, the GOP in congress were less independent than a sock puppet. Other than Ron Paul (who I know you support), did anyone in the GOP offer any criticism? If not, then isn't your party worse? I mean, you ONLY have one person who can claim with a straight face that he is not being a hipocrite in his criticism today. ONLY one.

    As for Paul, you're probably right, unless people wake up, unless something happens, he won't get the nomination. That's why I'm doing all I can now to help the cause and promote his values across my state. No, I did not see the 'ghostwritten' pamphlet. What's the significance. And Rand didn't trip over anything.

    Ron Paul's pamphlet... Controversial claims made in Ron Paul's newsletters, written in the first person narrative, included statements such as "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day." Along with "even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming." Another notable statement that garnered controversy was "opinion polls consistently show only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions, if you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be". An issue from 1992 refers to carjacking as the "hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos." In an article titled "The Pink House" the newsletter wrote that "Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities." These publications would later create political problems for Paul and he considered retiring his seat. Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul#Newsletter_controversy)

    Rand didn't trip on the Civil Rights Act? Ok, only if you agree with him that entire towns in the South should have the right to discriminate like they used to. The free market will sort it out... just like it did before the civil rights act.





    lebron james house in cleveland. As the first week of LeBron
  • As the first week of LeBron



  • marksman
    Apr 19, 02:07 PM
    wow @ post 2.

    apple will have a hard time fighting this in court.

    Is that your vetted legal opinion?





    lebron james house in cleveland. Heads up, the Air Max LeBron
  • Heads up, the Air Max LeBron



  • puckhead193
    Aug 26, 09:57 PM
    god i hope new iMacs are coming out on tues. My butt will be at an apple store placing the order in 5 seconds... well not literally i'll wait till the weekend, but still.... i want an iMac...the mac pro is way to big for my college dorm (i think)





    lebron james house in cleveland. house of representatives, aol,
  • house of representatives, aol,



  • Indo
    Aug 26, 11:43 PM
    actually when i was in india i read an article saying the center was shut down because the employees were demanding higher wages or something like that.





    lebron james house in cleveland. LeBron#39;s Legit Economic Impact
  • LeBron#39;s Legit Economic Impact



  • Frobozz
    Jul 30, 08:13 PM
    I've built a gaming PC around the Core 2 Duo E6700. I'd like to be able to install OS X on it, because the only reason why I'd ever use Windows is for the latest games. Here are the spec's, think this would run OS X nicely? ;-)

    Intel 975XBX Motherboard
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 (should overclock to around 3.2 to 3.5 GHz with my Zalman CNPS9500 AT air cooler)
    ATI Crossfire x1900 (crossfire master card)
    Sapphire ATI x1900xt (in crossfire)
    1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800 Memory
    2 x 320GB Seagate Perpendicular Recording SATA2 HD's in RAID 1
    Antec Trupower II 550 watt power supply
    Antec P180 case in black

    ... keep in mind I am a diehard Mac fan, but I've always wanted to build a gaming rig since I'm a hardcore gamer. After all, I'm writing this entry on my MacBook Pro. Mmmmm.





    lebron james house in cleveland. Miami Heat forward LeBron
  • Miami Heat forward LeBron



  • kavika411
    Apr 11, 03:17 PM
    I may not be saying anything new or original, but I'm betting there won't be any more iPod, iPad, iPhone, or Mac updates until "the cloud" is rolled out. Once it's rolled out, there will be at least a month or two or three between flipping the switch on the cloud - to get it up and running and integrating with the existing hardware that will be able to utilize it - and the first rollout of post-cloud-release generation of products. So, the question is when will Apple have the next media event? I'm betting it is in May, and that the cloud will be turned on a week or two after that, and then there won't be any new iPhone, etc. until August or September. Perhaps there will be one single iPod update released contemporaneous with the cloud going live that will hype the cloud, and draw some people into it who may have otherwise not be a likely customer of the cloud.





    lebron james house in cleveland. LeBron Cleveland Jersey
  • LeBron Cleveland Jersey



  • ten-oak-druid
    Mar 22, 04:19 PM
    Competition is good.

    Make a case for your argument.





    lebron james house in cleveland. Lebron James#39; New Miami Home
  • Lebron James#39; New Miami Home



  • banderson623
    Apr 27, 08:18 AM
    This is slightly off topic, but I saw a couple of posts of people who want to track their location data and see it or access it programmatically. I've been using Google's Latitude App (iPhone and Web-client) to track my location. They have an ability to get this data via a well documented API as well.

    I don't think it hurts battery life too much, and it is interesting to be able to see where you've been the last week/month/year.

    If you are interested check out https://www.google.com/latitude/ and their iPhone App (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-latitude/id306586497?mt=8)





    lebron james house in cleveland. LeBron James
  • LeBron James



  • bradc
    Jul 27, 11:19 AM
    "...Core 2 Duo chips need less electricity, drawing just 65 watts compared to the Pentium 4�s 95 watts and Pentium D�s 130 watts"

    Good Lord - does anybody know what the G5 is? I'd imagine that the elaborate cooling system in the current G5 towers probably won't be needed it it's running anything like the D's...



    Don't ask! Hahahaha, the G5's run hot, I'd hate to know how much they're sucking but with a 600W power supply...it's a lot;)





    lebron james house in cleveland. Le Bron James Signed Cleveland
  • Le Bron James Signed Cleveland



  • lsvtecjohn3
    Apr 19, 02:40 PM
    wow @ post 2.

    apple will have a hard time fighting this in court.


    watch this video then
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZBpumb0B8&feature=related





    lebron james house in cleveland. This summer, Lebron James made
  • This summer, Lebron James made



  • leekohler
    Mar 4, 04:40 PM
    you and you partner will beget how exactly, oral and anal sex don't produce a child nor does mutual masturbation, so how exactly will you and your partner produce a child?


    Science. Artificial insemination. That's procreation without sex. It's fairly simple.

    And all I said was that the human race would not die out if heterosexuals stop having sex. I never said that I and my partner would produce one all on our own. It's obviously easy to procreate without sex.





    lebron james house in cleveland. [rip] Within Lebron James
  • [rip] Within Lebron James



  • BryanBensing
    Apr 6, 03:11 PM
    Rotfl

    apple also sold about 100k ipad's - yesterday.





    lebron james house in cleveland. have seen LeBron James new
  • have seen LeBron James new



  • KingYaba
    Aug 27, 10:45 AM
    Maybe an x1800. We all just have to wait and see. :)





    lebron james house in cleveland. (Via Cleveland News.)
  • (Via Cleveland News.)



  • absynth
    Apr 11, 01:34 PM
    who cares about iphone 5, where's my white iphone4 dammit! :mad:





    lebron james house in cleveland. Lebron James #23 of the
  • Lebron James #23 of the



  • citizenzen
    Mar 17, 11:36 AM
    How many times did Barack Obama attempt to draw a difference between himself and Hillary by saying "I was against the war from the beginning."? Lots.

    Being against a specific military action doesn't make one a military dove.

    I see you included lots of "lots" but no "links". I'm sorry, but mere rhetoric only goes so far in this forum. If there are so many instances that prove your point, why haven't you actually produced them?





    lebron james house in cleveland. Tags - cleveland cavaliers
  • Tags - cleveland cavaliers



  • janstett
    Sep 15, 08:26 AM
    And of course, NT started as a reimplementation of VMS for a failed Intel RISC CPU...

    More pedantic details for those who are interested... :)

    NT actually started as OS/2 3.0. Its lead architect was OS guru Dave Cutler, who is famous for architecting VMS for DEC, and naturally its design influenced NT. And the N-10 (Where "NT" comes from, "N" "T"en) Intel RISC processor was never intended to be a mainstream product; Dave Cutler insisted on the development team NOT using an X86 processor to make sure they would have no excuse to fall back on legacy code or thought. In fact, the N-10 build that was the default work environment for the team was never intended to leave the Microsoft campus. NT over its life has run on X86, DEC Alpha, MIPS, PowerPC, Itanium, and x64.

    IBM and Microsoft worked together on OS/2 1.0 from 1985-1989. Much maligned, it did suck because it was targeted for the 286 not the 386, but it did break new ground -- preemptive multitasking and an advanced GUI (Presentation Manager). By 1989 they wanted to move on to something that would take advantage of the 386's 32-bit architecture, flat memory model, and virtual machine support. Simultaneously they started OS/2 2.0 (extend the current 16-bit code to a 16-32-bit hybrid) and OS/2 3.0 (a ground up, platform independent version). When Windows 3.0 took off in 1990, Microsoft had second thoughts and eventually broke with IBM. OS/2 3.0 became Windows NT -- in the first days of the split, NT still had OS/2 Presentation Manager APIs for it's GUI. They ripped it out and created Win32 APIs. That's also why to this day NT/2K/XP supported OS/2 command line applications, and there was also a little known GUI pack that would support OS/2 1.x GUI applications.





    lebron james house in cleveland. Lebron+james+house+
  • Lebron+james+house+



  • tortoise
    Aug 7, 06:32 PM
    I wonder how "Time Machine" is implemented.


    Probably the same way it is in scalable transactional databases that use multi-versioning concurrency protocols (e.g. PostgreSQL and Oracle). No data is over-written, and every "update" actually creates a new record version. The concept is virtually identical, except that in databases the default behavior is to delete old versions that no transaction is using any more. Such file systems are often implemented now as MVCC-style databases with file system semantics.

    In fact, PostgreSQL used to have a feature many years ago called "time travel" that would let you query a consistent view of the database at any point in its past.





    lebron james house in cleveland. for LeBron James  from
  • for LeBron James from



  • tekmoe
    Sep 19, 08:00 AM
    Its the people that are getting so worked up, annoyed at Apple, threatening to dump the platform and move to Windows, claiming Apple are three months behind Windows systems and generally bitching.

    agreed, 100%.





    lebron james house in cleveland. Lebron James building a new
  • Lebron James building a new



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 13, 11:40 AM
    Most people run more than one app at once.

    Yes, that's true.

    It's also true that most of the time, most people aren't even maxing out ONE core never mind eight.

    And when they do, their program won't get any faster unless it's multithreaded and able to run on multiple cores at once.





    john123
    Sep 19, 09:57 AM
    The pre-release tests I saw reckoned Merom was about 25% faster with 7% longer battery life. Though they are pretty meaningless figures and we won't know until Merom is actually in a Macbook and a comparable test can be made.

    I'd imagine there will be far bigger improvements to both with Santa Rosa and nand cache (which I presume Apple will support) than there is with Merom.

    Check out the iMac benchmarks. The actual speed improvement (i.e., not the Intel hyped numbers) are much more modest.





    AppleDroid
    Apr 10, 02:46 PM
    I know people here (from reading) aren't fans of Blu-ray because Steve doesn't like it but it has it's place. Right now there isn't a better way to give people HD video (Not everyone has the ability to, or wants to, stream it via online)

    That said I will wait and see what they have to offer officially, although the back and forth her is entertaining. ;)

    Based on the video I'd be betting the other way; that DVD SP will not get updated. It will be supported, but on the way out.

    Physical media's relevancy is waning by the day. And if Apple has a "be where the puck will be" attitude then it's not going to put energy in propping up a dying war horse.

    If you need a one-off Blu-Ray disc you can already out put to Blu-Ray via Compressor then burn via Toast. I can see Apple declaring hard media dead before I see it enhancing support BD-R.





    LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 03:54 PM
    You're absolutely right. Better than the junk in the app store. At the end of the day there aren't that many QUALITY apps on ipad either. I know because I have one.

    "Junk?" You're hilarious. Show me a single Honeycomb app that compares to GarageBand. Keynote. Pages. OmniFocus. Swords & Sworcery. Djay. The list goes on and on. Enjoy your widgets. It's too bad for your wife you don't know how to find and download good iPad apps for her.





    CrackedButter
    Aug 26, 04:41 AM
    If you haven't been reading the comments, it would appear MOST people are complaining about the more recent models. I would agree with most that the Powermac G5's have had serious issues and now recent macbook's... Apple needs to do one of the following ... Higher Quality Assurance testing OR better support cause right now they're missing both.

    Maybe so about the recent models but...

    G3 iBooks suffered greatly from logic board problems, I didn't have any, AluBooks when they came out had loads of troubles with their screens and the palm rests and eMac's had their fair share of issues as well. I didn't suffer either on either of those issues.

    My point is: It doesn't matter if it is intel or PPC designs. Hardware is going to fail and its potluck on how when and why.





    shamino
    Jul 24, 05:40 PM
    Next Spring??? Can you please point me to the source of that information.
    I don't know. Almost-two-years seems like enough time :p

    ("coming in the spring" would mean spring-2007, since we're in summer 2006 right now. "next spring" means the one after that - spring-2008.)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment