Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lady gaga born this way video photos

lady gaga born this way video photos. Born This Way Lady Gaga
  • Born This Way Lady Gaga



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 10:20 AM
    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga#39;s #39;Born This Way#39;
  • Lady Gaga#39;s #39;Born This Way#39;



  • fehhkk
    Dec 7, 10:44 AM
    Does GT5 support using the clutch pedal in a wheel such as the G25? I was disappointed with GT5:P that you can't use it...





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Here is the new video for Lady
  • Here is the new video for Lady



  • spencers
    Jun 15, 01:55 PM
    To follow up to my last post, just got a call from my local Radio Shack and got my PIN.

    The waiting begins!





    lady gaga born this way video photos. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • Thunderbird
    Aug 7, 04:52 PM
    January is not Spring. Do not expect a release in January; Expect a full-featured preview, with an announcement of a final shipping-date.

    But Steve always likes to try to be ahead of his own schedules ....underpromising and overdelivering. :)





    lady gaga born this way video photos. lady gaga born this way video
  • lady gaga born this way video



  • michaelflynn
    Apr 6, 02:53 PM
    Constant crashes on a Windows machine, eh? I don't see that from feedback I've been hearing. I'm wondering about the specs of those Windows machines you are speaking of (unsupported video card, or not enough RAM perhaps?). Drop by our forum with your issues. Let's see if we can help you troubleshoot your issues: http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/premierepro_current

    Yes, many of the crashes I've experienced have to do with Matrox cards, but not all of them. My boss is on the Abode and Matrox beta teams, so I will let him deal with the feedback. I think the machines are primarily i7's with 8+GB RAM on Windows 7 64-bit...I don't know for sure though, I'm not well versed in Windows based machines.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Watch Lady Gaga Born This Way
  • Watch Lady Gaga Born This Way



  • gorgeousninja
    Mar 22, 08:43 PM
    This is just a preview of the future, Android based tablets will clean the iPads clock. Apple made the so-called iPad 2 as a 1.5. Low res camera, not enough RAM, and low res screen. It's going to be a verrrry long 2012 for Apple. Sure it's selling like hot cakes now, but when buyers see tablets that they don't have to stand inline for, that have better equipment and are cheaper ... Apples house of cards will come crashing down around them.

    The only strength that Apple has is the app ecosystem; which is why they are going after Amazon for spiting on the sidewalk. They know the world of hurt coming their way.

    All hail the unicorn rider!

    It's great that you're such a fan of imitators and snake-oil products cos a lot of manufacturers are counting on the fact some people are so gullible.

    I know the strategy of throwing enough mud hoping some of it will stick, but you've called 'Fail' on Apple so often that it becomes just a jaded cliche...

    maybe next time you could be positive about an Apple product.

    Not only would the shock nearly kill us, it might put more people off buying it than the juvenile drama of proclaiming ' a world of hurt'.

    ps Oh and you do realize in your post that you've admitted to the app store concept as being an Apple product do you?
    That does contradict a lot of the usual haters, so you might want to confer with yourselves on how exactly Android was secretly ahead of Apple on that.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga stopped by Lisa
  • Lady Gaga stopped by Lisa



  • wpotere
    Apr 27, 01:49 PM
    Oh you're right, that is completely applicable and single-handedly discredits the foundation of the American government. Instead of government, let's all gather around and talk about our feelings.

    Sarcasm ^

    Nah, instead we can all stand around and look at a birth certificate! :rolleyes:





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady GaGa has released the
  • Lady GaGa has released the



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 04:58 PM
    One way to get eight cores is to get 4 Mac Minis (just wait for the lowest model to become dual core), stack them up, and put them on a KVM. You get 8 cores, and 4 optical drives for *cheap*. Just a thought.;)Problem with that arrangement is that you are limited to the use of two cores for any one appication and there are already several I use that can use up to almost 3 at once. It would also get very confusing which mini you are on at a given moment.

    Yeah I could also get a second G5 Quad. But that would be cheating. :D





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way



  • FriarNurgle
    Apr 27, 08:17 AM
    for all the tin foil hatters out there, what will happen to the phone performance when the location services are turned off?





    lady gaga born this way video photos. lady-gaga-orn-this-way-
  • lady-gaga-orn-this-way-



  • lorductape
    Nov 28, 06:39 PM
    I suspect the main reason that Microsoft agreed to pay money in the first place is that they needed to get the music labels on board to boost the Zune Music Store, Microsoft was in the weaker position here and I believe the labels exploited that weakness.

    I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that microsoft suggested it in the first place to universal.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way



  • mdelvecchio
    Mar 31, 03:28 PM
    The question is what will Google do when they do publish the source code? All of these people pointing and laughing didn't read the article.

    no, the question is: "Is this evil?" when google starts rejecting Facebook Android phones, or android versions using Bing and not Google...

    thats the question.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga: Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga: Born This Way



  • mdriftmeyer
    Aug 26, 06:18 AM
    Manufacturing observation:

    Back in 1996 every major manufacturer did most of its assembly in the U.S. or Western Europe.

    Take a guess where it mainly resides now?

    People want a $1000 laptop/notebook. Back in 1996 they'd be lucky to get an DX4/100 Intel PC for $1000 by Digital, HP, Compaq, etc.

    Check this old message group Email about the Alpha Processor (Then cutting edge)

    http://www.xent.com/summer96/0060.html

    If you think offloading manufacturing/assembly to third world countries for pennies on the dollar only gives us cheap and powerful computer to use then you really miss the boat on QA.

    You aren't going to get systems for basement prices that include Workstation reliable parts, assembly and longevity from anyone.

    Battery flaws that SONY has are affecting many in the industry.

    Motherboard designs for these new generation chips will always produce flaws.

    Second revision rule of thumb.

    When you go and buy a car do you buy the first year of a new model? Or do you wait a year or two?

    The Auto Industry has been building cars for over 100 years and they still get horrendous recalls.

    Get used to the disposable society. From Blenders, to hairdryers/coffee makers, to major tool manufacturers the days of buy and use for a decade or more cost major bucks and the low end, plastic encased models are tested for failure time frames.

    This business market is driving people to purchase every twelve or less months.

    I'm still going to wait on revision B of the Mac Pro. I've got more than one operating system/hardware combo and I won't die without the Mac Pro.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. video for Lady Gaga#39;s
  • video for Lady Gaga#39;s



  • feelthefire
    Aug 7, 08:35 AM
    We already have a Mac Pro line of products, we are also the owners of AppleLocks, and MacMice. The Tiger thing was silly.
    According to a quick search, you have an application in for a service mark in the name of "Mac Pro" (which, by the way, is a service mark belonging to a cosmetics retailer which was granted in 2001) but no trademark on the name mac pro appears in your name. Apple's application states a number of hardware outside of computers, so if you don't already have a trademark to apply to your product line (and I couldn't find one) Apple may be coming after you, and not the other way around.

    I'll happily retract my observation if you can document that you own the TRADEMARK and not an application for a service mark.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga Born This Way is
  • Lady Gaga Born This Way is



  • Renegate
    Aug 8, 01:32 AM
    I don't know what there is to be underwhelmed about; the rumor has basically been that the main things being covered here would be the Mac Pro (which exceeded my expectations) and the first real glimpse at Leopard (which looks very cool from what I've seen). I didn't find either the Mac Pro or Leopard to be underwhelming, so I don't see anything that would make me feel underwhelmed.

    I guess I would be underwhelmed if I had mistaken WWDC for Macworld or something, and expected a bunch of major new product announcements.
    And don't forget they said : More things to be announced next week





    lady gaga born this way video photos. lady gaga born this way video
  • lady gaga born this way video



  • Tacitus
    Apr 10, 05:23 AM
    Although the presentation is going to be about FCP, I wonder if Apple will announce any upgrades to the Mac Pro? An updated MP with Thunderbolt would surely be of interest to those in pro video.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. lady gaga born this way video.
  • lady gaga born this way video.



  • ruutiveijari
    Sep 19, 02:28 AM
    I hate this "one week until new ******" -time of the year when I'm going to buy something new. Last time I decided to wait was with the PowerBooks. Someone said next tuesday (quite a few times) I believed it and I'm still using my PB G4.

    Now I'm the market for a new MacBook and ... Well.

    Damn. Though the interesting thing is I don't need the speed increase, My Core Duo iMac is too fast for my mediocre every day use. It still want Merom, badly, not knowing why.

    EDIT: typo





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Weird Al Parodies Lady Gaga#39;s
  • Weird Al Parodies Lady Gaga#39;s



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 25, 01:59 PM
    Good. Hopefully Apple takes action to change this and set up an open process for monitoring what is tracked. The lawsuit would hopefully be dropped at that point.

    This isn't good and has to stop.





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga#39;s Music Video
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Music Video



  • logandzwon
    Apr 25, 02:56 PM
    Perhaps this is like CCTV systems in the workplace.

    You are allowed by law to fit them, however staff must be told they are there.

    Perhaps it's just that the public need to be made away this is being done, and not done secretly. If people knew, then this would be a non story in the 1st place.

    ya.. not like it's on right on the "features" page of iphone's website, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/ .) It isn't like they have a whole page about it, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/maps-compass.html .)

    Who would think the an electronic device such as an iPhone would know your exactly location? And why would any cache information locally when the same exactly information can be gotten over a slow, inconsistent connection?





    lady gaga born this way video photos. Lady Gaga - quot;Born This Wayquot;
  • Lady Gaga - quot;Born This Wayquot;



  • Huntn
    Aug 9, 12:12 PM
    Can GT be scaled for casual driving and by chance any splitscreen offline coop?
    Thanks.





    regandarcy
    Apr 6, 11:12 AM
    I have something better than a MacBook Air. It's called an iPad 2.

    That with my iMac and I have no need anymore for my 13" aluminum MacBook. While the Air is a nice looking and light machine, I still like having things like Firewire, an optical drive (without having to pay extra for it or plug it in), and above all, screen real estate.

    My 24" iMac gives me that. While my iPad 2 gives my instant on, mobile, and light. When the iMacs get a refresh and ship with Lion, it will be time for a 27".

    Yeah, but for alot of people as cool as the iPad 2 is, it still can't do alot of what they need to do on the road. I have the iPad 1 and it's great. My favorite way to surf the web hands down! HOWEVER...I like to edit HD movies from my csnon dslr and do some creative projects while traveling...and the iPad can't do it. When I heard the iPad 2 was going to get iMovie, I got excited, but when it was released, I found out that iMovie on the iPad 2 can ONLY edit movies shot on apple iOS devices(the iPad, iPod and iPhone)!! Nor can I use Photoshop, aperture, illustrator or anime studio pro on it.

    There are MANY creative people out there who love the MacBook air, but have been waiting for this update.

    I still love my original iPad, and travel with it everywhere. BUT I decided not to buy the new iPad 2 even if it has a camera and is faster....cause it's still a "closed" device, and can't do alot of the things I need to do on the road. Things the MacBook air CAN do.

    Heck, when I get one of the new MacBook airs...I may travel with BOTH it AND my iPad. Lol. They are slim enough and can both fit in my laptop sleeve in my knapsack and still weigh less than a 15" or 17" MacBook pro!

    I will get a new iMac when they are updated too for my workstation at home, since my G5 iMac is on it's last legs. Lol.

    And I am sure EVENTUALLY I will update my iPad. But for now I don't need to at all.





    Al Coholic
    Apr 27, 09:42 AM
    And Tea Party members :DYou do know that Al "the accidental politician" Franken was at the forefront of this right?

    Unless that loon switched ideologies I don't think he even drinks tea.





    squeeks
    Apr 28, 03:44 PM
    I think it is absolutely appalling that you people are calling anyone who just wanted proof that Obama is qualified, per the constitution, to be president (being born in America) a racist. That is an awful big accusation and personally I can't believe the administration at MR allows that kind of talk.

    This is exactly why I no longer donate to this site.





    Sodner
    Apr 8, 07:19 AM
    Isn't this hypocritical since Apple has been known to do this in their retail stores too?

    Apple has been holding their stock to the next day and opening early if they have any. I think thats a pretty good way to do it rather than having people check in every half hour with a "You get any yet?" This way its simple.

    Perhaps BB did something completely different? Kept them for days or weeks. Who knows?!

    Believe me Apple WANTS Best Buy to sell iPads. The more places the better. So they must have done something pretty stupid to have pissed off Apple enough to pull their stock.

    I say good job Apple!! Beisdes I freakin hate BB.





    SWC
    Aug 7, 06:42 PM
    1) When I did a system restore at work, it restored everything back on the date. I lost all my work since the date.


    You did something wrong then, System restore only rolls back the OS/install programs it doesn't touch user created data files.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment