Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning

lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady Gaga Sings for Lebanon
  • Lady Gaga Sings for Lebanon



  • EstrlM3
    Apr 6, 02:13 PM
    Nice...I'm glad to have a more rare piece of hardware. I love mine and have no issues, it'll only get better over time.Reminds me of the days of the RAZR, that's what the iPhone and iPad have become.

    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    In this case BMW (Apple) is far outselling Honda (Motorola) ;)





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 7, 09:36 AM
    You make it seem like intel told apple they can't use the sb chips unless they use the IGP, which is obviously false.

    It's not false per say, at least not 100%. Of course, graphics in such systems are usually IGPs, but before the Core iX line of processors, anyone could license and build chipsets for these processors and include a different IGP than Intel did. Intel however refused to license this for the new processors, including the SB line and thus nVidia who was making chipsets could not produce an IGP for the new platform.

    So yes, essentially Intel told Apple they had to use the 3000 HD as an IGP, where before, Apple was using nVidia's tech. There was even a massive lawsuit about all of this, between Intel and nVidia which ended with nVidia stepping out of the chipset business alltogether.

    So the poster you were replying to wasn't 100% wrong at all. It is in fact a testament to Intel's incompetence how all of this was handled, since an old MBA with a 320m outpaces new SB machines that have a much more powerful CPU in graphics performance.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Listen lady gaga has notlady
  • Listen lady gaga has notlady



  • TrollToddington
    Apr 7, 01:17 AM
    If you don't need the power of a MacBook Pro, then a white MacBook is the best bang for the buck. Period.Well, since you say so. I don't agree with you. Period.




    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • bamerican
    Apr 25, 03:19 PM
    "Federal Marshals need a warrant. . . . . "

    Duh, the police always have to jump over a higher bar . . . I, personally, can come into your home, take your bag of cocaine, and go give it to the police and it will be admissible, even though the cops need a warrant. (I can be sued for breaking and entering, etc., but the drugs are still admissible.

    You are absolutely right. This lawyer is a complete idiot. The reason that federal marshals or any other goverment actor needs a warrant is because they are government actors. The Fourth Amendment protects people from the government, not private parties. Purely private searches are not protected by the Fourth Amendment.

    Apple is not a government actor and, unless they are acting in coordination or on behalf of the government, under the Fourth Amendment they don't require a warrant for a damn thing.

    Did this guy miss the day they taught law in law school?





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady GaGa I Hear Them Lyrics
  • Lady GaGa I Hear Them Lyrics



  • Padraig
    Aug 12, 04:13 AM
    If there is a phone on the way i'm guessing that we can be sure of few things.

    1) Can't see it being a clamshell. Perhaps a slider, but in all likelyhood it will be a candybar - fits in with apple designs aesthetic, simple, elegant design.

    2) It will have to be GSM, UMTS being included as well. There is no way Apple is releasing a CDMA only phone, the market is tiny.

    3) I'm sure Apple will release this by themselves, rather than partnering up with a specific carrier. This would allow people who are already tied into contracts to purchase the phone, without having to switch networks. Also couldn't invisage Apple agreeing to something like Vodafone's software.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Top lady gaga from the
  • Top lady gaga from the



  • dba7dba
    Mar 22, 04:27 PM
    Samsung can say all they want about their products. There are the following glaring issues:

    1. Has anyone realize how much less Samsung's profit margins will be on the Galaxy Tab versus the iPad2? (ie. Apple retains a high profitability based on inhouse product development rather than contracting to third parties like other hardware developers)

    2. Given what I perceive to be an extremely small profit margin, I find it difficult from an investor standpoint to endorse Samsung's business model.

    3. It is next to impossible from a longterm business perspective that Samsung can price match Apple in this respect. It's an unsustainable business practice.

    You obviously don't know much about samsung. Samsung makes RAM and CPU that apple uses in iphone/ipad. Possibly LCD too. A4 was definitely made by samsung. It's pretty certain A5 is also made by samsung, despite rumors TSMC will make them for apple.

    Samsung being samsung, they can match Apple in price in tablet forever (well maybe not forever but for a long time) even without making much profit (not that they would do it). Samsung is HUGE. They have plenty of other stuff they can sell with profit.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Music video meaning page lady
  • Music video meaning page lady



  • MacPhilosopher
    Apr 10, 02:18 AM
    Wow. You'd think a FCP Users group would be able to track down a halfway decent graphic artist to make their banner graphic...

    I thought the same thing. Looks pretty cheap.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • Lord Blackadder
    Apr 28, 04:17 PM
    If liberals would stop 'crying wolf' ('claiming racism') at every corner, we might actually take them seriously and help out when there's actual evidence.

    I couldn't disagree more. Conservatives have already proven that they are willing to either turn a blind eye to or even support such lunatic accusations against anybody so long as it might damage or distract their political opponent. They don't care how far-fetched or personal the attacks are, as long as it creates some useful political capital.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • yoak
    Apr 6, 08:20 AM
    Delivery on drives is such a nice concept but unfortunately like the quoted poster mentions drives are not ideal archive media... Tapes are still miles better in terms of long term robustness.

    Now if SSD prove to be robust enough to be used in archival processes then i can see a completely tapeless environment taking the stage.

    I agree with both of you that it�s not good enough for archive, but it let us by pass a "generation" or two for delivery. Then we can archive it on tape later.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • manu chao
    Apr 27, 08:53 AM
    No it isn't. They say they are not logging your location. This is correct. If it were incorrect, they would be keeping a database of your phone's exact GPS location. Instead, as they state, they are keeping a cache of the cell towers and wifi hotspots in order to aid the A-GPS system. So, no, they are not logging your (and by your, I mean an identifiable log) exact locations and beaming it home to watch you like big brother.

    They are instructing your iPhone to log your approximate location. And I am sure anybody in this thread (ie, those really knowing about the details) knows the difference between 'Apple is logging your location on its servers' and 'Apple is instructing your iPhone to log your location on your iPhone and computer'.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • evilgEEk
    Aug 12, 12:08 AM
    Apple won't put GPS in unless they can create a whole new 'Apple' interface for it.

    I'm no GPS expert, but I'm not sure how they could do that with a simple candybar phone. It would need to be some sort of smartphone / pocketPC thing.
    I don't think size is much of an issue with GPS. The Chocolate by LG is a candybar slider and it has GPS in it.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady Gaga Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga Born This Way



  • blahblah100
    Mar 31, 05:30 PM
    Just speaking to your 'year of the linux' quote that's all.

    I completely agree, but let's be honest, Apple and Microsoft fans are no different.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • EGT
    Nov 29, 06:28 AM
    I was waiting for this to happen. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. (Go Steve!)

    Bloody Universal. :rolleyes:





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+
  • Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+



  • TheQuestion
    Mar 26, 12:22 AM
    Can't believe it's anywhere near GM time. Way too many bugs and inconsistencies in behavior. New networking tools in Server have to be implemented now that SMB is being canned - that's not a minor addition. Calling it a release candidate is a stretch, but calling it GM is just plain crazy.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 5, 04:44 PM
    So, all in all, what's new? I don't know, but can't wait to see it on Monday.

    Here are some rumors I've heard, but don't feel like linking to. Check with Google if you want.

    *BitTorrent - Integrated into Leopard as a core technology, much like Spotlight. Used in Software Update and a new version of Safari.

    *iChat Phone - Call numbers through iChat as part of .Mac... I guess you could make a conference with a combination of multiple phone numbers/iChatters.

    *Maps - A new application designed to compete with Google Earth, but of course be much, much snazzier. Apparently, the next MBP would include a GPS chip so that you could see a "You Are Here" on the map.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
  • Lady Gaga “Born This Way”



  • DeathChill
    Apr 19, 08:06 PM
    Me, Urg, first caveman to make rock round! Michelin and Firestone steal idea!

    I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the Internet. You have a bulletproof case; let's sue.





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
  • Lady Gaga “Born This Way”



  • cult hero
    Mar 26, 12:13 PM
    For example SAMBA has been removed and completely replaced with a ground up clean room implementation of SMB2 which will translate into better support for Windows Vista and 7 clients as well as the latest versions of Windows. Why hasn't that been mentioned by the nay sayers here?

    Do we know this? I know Samba is being replaced but does anyone have any details?

    I presume it's going to have better support for Vista and 7 clients purely because if Apple didn't care about that there would be no reason to ditch the older version of Samba that's GPL2. However, does anyone have any actual details on what Apple's Samba replacement is?





    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. lady gaga born this way lyrics
  • lady gaga born this way lyrics



  • BlondeBuddhist
    Jun 10, 06:09 PM
    Gazelle (http://www.gazelle.com/) buys old iPhones too. :)




    lady gaga born this way lyrics meaning. Lady GaGa#39;s on-the-way album
  • Lady GaGa#39;s on-the-way album



  • leroypants
    Apr 8, 07:40 AM
    BestBuy are some of the most notorious criminals in this country and Apple should pull out completely from their worthless trash retail stores.

    This scam BestBuy is pulling is just the lastest in a long series of scams from the mafia of retail. Steve Jobs is pulling an Eliot Ness, he's the only one who can take these criminals down. Good for Apple.

    Code red.

    http://www.designinginteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Apple-Fanboy-Alert-small.jpg





    skunk
    Mar 23, 06:41 PM
    Well, I suppose it really should have been ad homines — the (proper) plural would I think mitigate the gender.I'll go with that. :)

    But while the author adheres to a legal argument, reality is more expansive in my mind.Indeed, the prospect of half a million or more refugees flooding neighbouring and hard-pressed countries begs the question of how much such events do in fact impact on world security.





    anim8or
    Sep 19, 06:04 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    AppleInsider expects that Apple will update its complete laptop line (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2060) (13" MacBook and 15/17" MacBook Pros) to Core 2 Duo "Merom" before the holiday shopping season starts in late November. According to the site, development has been completed and the launch is simply awaiting Apple's marketing team to "pull the trigger."

    MacShrine and MacOSXRumors expect the MacBook Pro to be updated (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060915171825.shtml) at Apple's September 25th event preceding Photokina. AppleInsider is unsure whether the updated MacBook will be unveiled at that event or be held off to ensure adequate supply of Intel's Core 2 Duo Merom chip.

    Many users have pointed to extended ship dates and delays for MacBooks as evidence of an impending update. While possible, the shipping delays may simply be due to a demand backlog which was noted (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1896) in Apple's Q3 2006 conference call in July. At the time Apple stated they expected to reach a supply/demand balance by the end of September (the end of Apple's current fiscal quarter).


    Why is everyone getting so jumpy!!!

    It says, Appleinsider EXPECTS that the range will be updated BEFORE the holiday season in November.

    Hell i EXPECT IT TOO!!!!!!!! And before November comes September and October in case no one knew that!!!!!

    The MBPs will most likely be updated soon, with the MacBooks following shortly after, if not at the same time!

    People should read posts before they panic, and then start to panic everyone else.





    BrettJDeriso
    Apr 7, 11:23 PM
    I dropped by BB this morning to score an iPod Nano. After standing around the diplay for ten minutes with no assistance, I headed over to the cell phone section to find the nearest Blue shirt. Of course, she couldn't leave her section, so she agreed to page someone. The page went out over the P.A., and in the time it took me to walk back to the ipod case, two "window shoppers" had showed up and were conversing amongst themselves about the merchandise.

    Naturally, the when the clerk arrived, not knowing which customer needed assistance, she addressed them first. When they politely declined her help, she hovered there and stared over there shoulder as they continued their conversation.

    At that point, I politely interjected, "Excuse me, miss, I paged you." She gave me a sideways glance -the barest minimum of an acknowlegement- and snapped, "I'll be with you in a moment."

    It was at that point I drove to the Apple Store a block over and completed the transaction where the sales staff practically threw themselves at me.

    The moral of this story: Eff Best Buy. They don't deserve to carry Apple products. This headline literally made the whole episode worthwhile.





    obeygiant
    Mar 17, 11:23 AM
    Agreed. I'm getting tired of these sensational, histrionic and downright dishonest threads.

    This is no more "sensational," or "histrionic," than any other thread I've seen in the PRSI. And you'll have to outline where its "dishonest."

    I think you're just pissed that someone doesn't hold your worldview. In any case you're just building a straw man so you don't have to debate the issues by trying to shoot the messenger.


    @5p who says Ron Paul would be any different once elected into office. Its obvious that once presidents get into office that something changes and they try to govern from the middle.





    TripHop
    Jun 14, 06:52 PM
    I understand your frustration, but apple kept us all in the dark until the very last minute. Before 3:30 no body knew anything. It will take it a little while to roll down hill.
    I think we all know how secretive apple is don't we?

    I just manage a store in the best region in the company. We have a very effective chain of command here in E. Texas.I called all 3 corporate stores in my county and none of the managers knew about the conference call and none of them know how they're going to handle pre-orders tomorrow morning. They ASSUME it will be the way they pre-sold Evo phones which was with a $50 deposit. But they don't know anything about PIN numbers or anything else the East Texas administration or national is telling you. One manager reported there's a pre-opening conference call scheduled for California stores tomorrow morning. The other 2 didn't even report that to me. But just called my closest store and the manager says the 8:30 conference call tomorrow morning is a weekly event and nothing special for the pre-order instructions. :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment