Monday, May 9, 2011

knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper

knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire wallpaper new
  • amare stoudemire wallpaper new



  • iliketyla
    Apr 6, 02:03 PM
    Motorola not selling any units of a crappy product? Huh... who'd have thought.

    I wish they'd start banning people who makes baseless comments like this.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire wallpaper
  • amare stoudemire wallpaper



  • SevenInchScrew
    Aug 12, 11:00 PM
    but you do care. you are pointing out that you care by what you just typed. if you count the prologues, you get over 57M sold.
    You originally said...
    so either way, there's only 4 versions of the game out. at over 57 million copies sold, i'd say they sold a fair few.
    ...which as I've said, a few times now, is incorrect. If you only count 4 games, as you originally said in that quote, that only totals 46M. And besides, if you check that link I originally provided, which is FROM POLYPHONY THEMSELVES, you would see that the total worldwide is only 56M. At least if you're going to quote the number in the wrong context, use the right number.
    i disagree. let's bring math into the equation, since you seem to have missed it.

    100,000,000/15 = 6,666,667.
    57,000,000/8 = 7,125,000.

    so GT has sold more copies per game.
    Yay, let's play the "Twist The Numbers To Fit Our Needs" game....

    100M / 15 years = 6.66M per year (Need for Speed)
    56M / 13 years = 4.31M per year (Gran Turismo)

    So yea, Need for Speed sells 50% more per year. YAY, math is fun!!!
    well again this is your opinion...
    It is. I don't like the direction Polyphony has taken the game. A game that used to be my favorite game. It disappoints me. Thus my frustration. I bought my PS3 with the hopes
    but the intention of the car was for the game. how do you not see that? specifically for the game. in fact, it's named GT after the game
    Can I buy one and drive it to work? No? Then it isn't real, intentions or not.
    how does sales have no relevance if something is great?
    Then according to you, Wii Play is the "greatest" video game of all time. Just reading that sentence should show you exactly why sales have very little to do with the quality of a game.

    I keep saying this, but it seems people don't really understand it. Sales, which deal with numbers, are an objective measure of something. Greatness, which deals with personal preferences, is a subjective measure. You can think GT, or the iPhone, or Star Wars, or whatever, is great. That is fine, and a personal opinion. But, the sales of those things can't be "great". They can be large, and they are, but they can't be great.

    And really, if someone uses the sales of something to qualify the greatness of it to themselves, that is kind of sad. Quite a few of my favorite things, which I consider great, didn't sell very well. That doesn't make them any less great to me.

    But anyway, I don't even know why I'm arguing about this. I'm not even going to be buying this game. I'm done with this thread now. I'll just tip my hat, and bid you adieu.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire ny knicks
  • amare stoudemire ny knicks



  • bokdol
    Aug 18, 09:48 AM
    I know if it is it will work, what i'm asking is, is it? Or is that not known at this time?


    http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/06/27/woodcrest_servers_are_covertown_servers/

    i guess it will be





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. new york knicks amare
  • new york knicks amare



  • obeygiant
    Mar 17, 12:28 PM
    Being against a specific military action doesn't make one a military dove.

    I see you included lots of "lots" but no "links". I'm sorry, but mere rhetoric only goes so far in this forum. If there are so many instances that prove your point, why haven't you actually produced them?

    If you need links for the items the 5p listed, you weren't paying attention during the campaign.

    Hypocrisy is an occupational hazard for all presidents, since the tough-minded realities of governing trump the foolish consistencies of the campaign trail.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire
  • amare stoudemire



  • patrick0brien
    Jul 20, 06:39 PM
    Actually, that was my point, but now that you mention it, reversed hyperthreading would solve some problems.

    In the long run (really long run, I'm talking quantumcomputers here) however, you are right, and innovation in computing will mostly come from software and how you tell the computer what to do. The nec-plus-ultra would be thinking of a result and getting it (or saying it to your computer) like a photoshop user going, well I would like the sun being more dominant in that picture, the power lines removed, and make those persons look younger. Boom. It happens.

    -Macnoviz

    Woah. Well, there's more than raw computing involved there, there is context for the computer to understand. What is the "sun" what does "Dominant" really mean? What are power lines? What does "remove" really mean? And let's not go into what kind of DB would be needed to describe all of the differences a person's face exhibits over a lifetime!

    I'm sure we'll get there and such 'life' DB's built I hope there is a standard set! Who says we don't need this really big drives!





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. Amare Stoudemire Atlanta Hawks
  • Amare Stoudemire Atlanta Hawks



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 6, 08:12 PM
    I don't need links, videos, etc. to prove my point. I know it's the case, because I've seen it with my own eyes. And frankly I don't care to impress you with pointless links and statistics. I am a professional, and I work with professionals, and several of them have already switched to Premiere. That, my friend, is a fact, and it's all I need.

    If your sector of the business has decided to move to Premier because it works for them, awesome- but don't paint it as an industry trent. Cause I've seen zero migration from FCP to PP in Toronto post houses. Pro editing is still a two horse race: AVID and FCP.

    And I can't help but think how ironic it will be if the new FCS will be built on AV Foundation, which was pioneered on your hated "itoys".

    http://www.philiphodgetts.com/2011/02/a-new-64-bit-final-cut-pro/





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire wallpaper
  • amare stoudemire wallpaper



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 04:34 PM
    Good lord. Whatever happened to simplicity? It looked like a three ring circus up there today.

    Now come on. Time machine? With a picture of outer space and stars? This looks so gimmicky. They are getting to be like Microsoft and just adding new features instead of making things easier and streamlined. Why not just improve the Backup program that comes with .Mac or include it for free? Do we really need another interface? To me it looks like form over function.

    Exactly my thoughts!! Looks like a Trekie (how do you write that??) was let loose :D





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire and carmelo
  • amare stoudemire and carmelo



  • Sodner
    Apr 8, 07:37 AM
    It keeps people coming back day after day.

    Yep. And maybe a little... "We don't have the iPad 2 in but let me show you this Xoom we do have in stock." Unknowing Mom or Pop fall for it.

    Ta-Da! Manager meets Xoom sell totals and iPad 2's as well.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire knicks vs
  • amare stoudemire knicks vs



  • JAT
    Mar 23, 12:05 AM
    It came out at $600, which many thought made some sense (http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/20/editorial-why-the-galaxy-tabs-price-makes-sense/) considering it had 3G and GPS. I bought one myself.

    I think you're right, now it's as low as $400 on contract. (Heck, it's only $250 right now on T-Mobile (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SGH-T849ZKATMB).)
    They (Samsung) probably make more on the subsidized units than the others at this point.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire knicks shoes.
  • amare stoudemire knicks shoes.



  • canyonblue737
    Apr 27, 07:58 AM
    That's good enough for me.

    Apple's only screw up here was keeping the infinite database forever on your phone and backed up to your Mac. Their was no reason to back it up to the computer and no reason to keep the data on the phone after it was passed to Apple (encrypted, de-identified etc.) but I suspect the reason was simply "we weren't doing anything bad with it so we never even considered we should delete it later."

    Good job Apple. Now let's move on to someone else, like freakin' Sony and their Playstation network.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire wallpaper new
  • amare stoudemire wallpaper new



  • arkitect
    Mar 3, 04:52 AM
    I believe that every "gay" person should be celibate.
    Why?
    I also think opposite-sex monogamous marriage is the only appropriate context for sex
    Why?
    Yes, I know you "explain", but I just never get it.

    I'm heterosexual. I still feel opposite-sex attraction, but my sex drive has been weak for years. I'm grateful for that weakness, too, because I don't see others as mere objects.

    Last year I (male) married my partner (male) — we've been together 11 years. (As an aside, that 11 year relationship has outlasted all — and I mean all my straight cousins's marriages and relationships).

    Now, you may not like to hear this, but when we have sex we make love. I do not see him as just an object. I fell in love with him because he is a wonderful man. He makes me happy and content.
    No different from other couples straight or gay.

    So why should we suddenly live together in a platonic relationship — because you have issues with sex?

    We're pretty middle class (Shock *gasp* horror). We look out for our neighbours, our friends come around for dinner and sometimes they bring their little kids along. Listen to music and nod off in front of the TV. We have sex, sorry to freak you out, but we do.
    In all respects we are normal adults contributing to society, paying taxes, recycling our (maybe too many) wine bottles etc.

    Look I am sorry life apparently dealt you a few nasty cards, but perhaps you should consider a religious retreat — life in a monastery can be I hear very fulfilling for men and women like you.
    But please leave the rest of us to deal with 21st century issues.

    And as for your two gay friends… well… I don't know if I wouldn't file them under I for imaginary. That is just my gut instinct. (Unless the couple you refer to are Catholic priests, in which case… I guess.)





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. Amare Stoudemire Pictures
  • Amare Stoudemire Pictures



  • moooosedude
    Jul 20, 08:27 AM
    The Mactopus??

    So I was just in the office workin on my new Mactopus...

    or

    Hey honey! I just dropped 3K on our new Mactopus!

    ...It could be very fun.

    ~moooosedude





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. knicks wallpaper amare
  • knicks wallpaper amare



  • AngryCorgi
    Apr 6, 03:37 PM
    I loves me my 11.6 ultimate and it hasn't let me down yet in the power department for my work with CS5, but of course, updated more faster, more shiny MBA's are always welcome. Can't say I'll upgrade but nice to see them progressing.

    D.

    +1

    I'm totally thrilled (still) with my 11.6" 1.6ghz/4gb/128gb model.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. knicks amare stoudemire jewish
  • knicks amare stoudemire jewish



  • grue
    Apr 12, 12:56 AM
    I like Motion, just wish the timeline was a little better.

    People actually use Motion, for actual work?

    Motion is a lot like After Effects, if After Effects' mom got drunk, did some crank and tossed herself down a flight of stairs every Friday night during her pregnancy, and then delivered a breech baby with the cord wrapped around its neck.

    and then dropped it.

    twice.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire wallpaper new
  • amare stoudemire wallpaper new



  • thedarkhalf
    Apr 27, 08:27 AM
    The fact is that the iPhone is logging the location of the near by hot spot and cell tower. So if the cell tower is 50 miles away is some instances it is tracking that information not that the GPS location of your phone 50 miles from your phone. If you did the tracking thing on your computer and saw the map with your info, you would notice that some of the dots are places that you probably have never been. When I did and I went up to Northern Michigan it was tracking information approx 60 miles from the road I was on. This is why I never worried about this cause I knew it wasn't actually tracking my iPhones GPS location rather the nearest cell or Wifi location.

    This is correct. In checking my trip to NC last year, it's showing locations i wasn't even close to. literally 81 miles away from the closest destination I was at (including the trip up and down).

    Check a map of all ATT cell towers, i confirmed one cell tower in a location very close to whats pinned on the map (it's about 4 blocks off)





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. knicks wallpaper of amare
  • knicks wallpaper of amare



  • spinko
    Jul 15, 08:59 AM
    A real mess? That's one fine looking machine. IMO

    compared to this, yes.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. amare stoudemire and carmelo
  • amare stoudemire and carmelo



  • rezenclowd3
    Dec 9, 12:03 PM
    This is hilarious:

    GT5 physics are completely realistic (http://i.autoblog.com/2010/12/09/video-gt5-physics-are-completely-realistic/)





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. Confident amare stoudemire
  • Confident amare stoudemire



  • mcrain
    Apr 27, 02:46 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Anyway, like I said, I'm sure there's an explanation... are there any graphic designers here who can help?

    Is there an explanation for why it matters to you and all the birthers who buy into this nonsense? I'd love to know which right-wing website had instructions for birthers wanting to "test" the image in Illustrator. It's pretty obvious you were following some fringe-website instructions. I highly doubt you just "happened" to open it in Illustrator and then do whatever. I mean, you aren't a graphic designer.





    knicks amare stoudemire wallpaper. new york knicks amare
  • new york knicks amare



  • drlunanerd
    Aug 25, 05:08 PM
    I've just come out the other side of a protracted saga with AppleCare.

    Bought my first personal Apple laptop, a MacBook, in May (having supported and bought a lot of their hardware over the years in my job).

    It had a couple of faults so I decided to send it in to get repaired.
    It took them 2 months to get a working laptop back to me.

    After 1 month I had the original MacBook returned, which they hadn't repaired at all, apparently due to spare parts availabilty problems.

    After another 2 weeks they sent a replacement MacBook. Which was DOA. At this point I asked for a refund as I had no confidence in the quality control of the product.

    Customer Relations then offered me an upgrade to a new Macbook Pro, which I have now and am happy with.

    So a happy ending, but a disgracefully long wait to get to it. Unfortunately this has been my experience with AppleCare over the years - it takes far too long to get hardware repaired - whether you take it to an Authorised Repair Centre or send it to AppleCare. It's useless in a business environment. At the least Apple need to add a next business day service, just like all the other 'tier one' PC manufacturers do. I'm baffled why Apple don't offer this.





    bibbz
    Jun 11, 12:01 PM
    My DM told me we can open anytime we want to no later than 8am. I have a best buy and ATT corporate store directly accross the street from me. Im waiting for them to announce when they are opening and ill be open 1 hr before them if they open at 6am, im openening at 5am.





    bassfingers
    Mar 26, 04:02 AM
    Since the release of Leopard, the subsequent releases haven't had the wow factor of before.

    Just what I think anyway.

    translation: "snow leopard was okay"





    GFLPraxis
    Mar 31, 02:39 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    Wars are great for the economy. This IS a war. But we're the economy that benefits from it. And it doesn't have that "people dying" downside to traditional wars.

    Yay for corporate wars, since the winner is us!





    PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 27, 10:24 AM
    Laugh all you want, but they are being sensible. If the media hype gets too great, they act, as they should.

    I have no antenna issue with my iPhone 4, and I don't use a case or a bumper. I understand what Apple meant by calling it a non-issue.

    Apple did not track you, it sent anonymized cell tower location information back to itself. But there was a bug that kept a locally-stored database file from being culled from all but the most recent data. So they will now provide an update to fix that bug.

    But if you want to pretend that Apple is in denial mode, and use exclamation points as if your hair were on fire, go right ahead. You nicely prove the point I was just making with samcraig.

    Don't you just love it? Apple identifies an potential issue, and does something to remedy it, and they get yelled at for doing so. If they do nothing, they get yelled at for doing nothing.

    Catch 22.





    Zadillo
    Aug 7, 03:33 PM
    Hey nice to see osx will have system restore =D

    I really hope you're joking, Time Machine is not equivalent to something like System Restore.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment