Tuesday, May 10, 2011

kim kardashian

kim kardashian. Ray J: Kim Kardashian Is A
  • Ray J: Kim Kardashian Is A



  • EscobarFilms
    Mar 26, 02:46 PM
    do you guys think that new macs will launch along side with lion? like imac? that would be awsome :D :apple:





    kim kardashian. kim kardashian foundationkim
  • kim kardashian foundationkim



  • samcraig
    Apr 5, 05:48 PM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray, in my experience. It's just another way of sucking money out of home consumers. Everything's done online in terms of delivery...

    A very ignorant post. Especially if you value quality. I hardly call providing the best quality video "sucking money out of home consumers"

    Or are you one of those that want to insist that streaming "hd" video is just as good as blu-ray. Because if you are - you shouldn't have even weighed in here.

    No need to school you on the difference here though unless you come back and tell me you still think there's no difference.





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian Angry After
  • Kim Kardashian Angry After



  • Squire
    Aug 7, 06:31 AM
    this is me going out an a limb here.

    but do you think the desktop lineup could become this?

    Mac mini (2 models)
    the Mac
    iMac
    Mac Pro


    I'd like to see your "Mac" model bumped up past the iMac. I think a lot of people, myself included, would pay a premium for the ability to upgrade. In fact, I wouldn't care if they didn't offer a completely new model as long as they offer some "affordable" manifestations of the Mac Pro. So how's this (and go easy on me here because I rarely delve into the technical aspect of things):

    Eventually (i.e. by November), Core 2 Duo/Woodcrest across he board:

    1) Mac mini: 2 models both with the 1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo
    2) iMac: 2 models with 1.86 GHz and 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo
    3) Mac Pro: 4 models; 2 Core 2 Duo-based systems (2.40 GHz and 2.66 GHz) and 2 Xeon-based systems (2.80 GHz and 3.0 GHz). The higher-end Xeon systems would sport the same enclosure as the Core 2 Duo systems (similar to the PM G5) but would come in an anodized charcoal black enclosure.

    Any takers?

    -Squire





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian No Clothes: Kim
  • Kim Kardashian No Clothes: Kim



  • puckhead193
    Aug 26, 09:57 PM
    god i hope new iMacs are coming out on tues. My butt will be at an apple store placing the order in 5 seconds... well not literally i'll wait till the weekend, but still.... i want an iMac...the mac pro is way to big for my college dorm (i think)





    kim kardashian. kim kardashian wallpapers for
  • kim kardashian wallpapers for



  • kevin.rivers
    Jul 14, 04:26 PM
    <snipped...>I don't think you realize what you're asking for. A system that is capable of performing all possible tasks at once is just unrealistic. Nobody will ever equip a system like that, because no user will have those kinds of requirements.

    Even in the PC world, where more slots are common, you almost never find a system that has actually filled all those slots with devices.

    Amen. It makes me sick to see people crying foul.

    "I want 4 of every port/slot there is, in a case that is no more than a foot tall, plus 2 3Ghz processors, blu-ray, dual gpus, all for $1500! And if Apple doesn't give it to me, I will never buy anything from them ever!"

    Even though they will never even use them(all the ports/slots). Most people will fill the x16 and maybe an old school PCI slot. Thats about it.





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian



  • tortoise
    Aug 7, 06:00 PM
    I am sooo looking forward to this. The two top items on my OS wishlist was a competent versioning file system built-in and virtual desktops.

    If I can get both, I will have damn little to complain about on the user side. I would like a deep and supported Mail.app plug-in API, for the developer side of things.





    kim kardashian. Is Kim Kardashian#39;s butt
  • Is Kim Kardashian#39;s butt



  • JAT
    Mar 22, 02:06 PM
    I'm glad that RIM and Samsung come with those prices.
    Next months will be crucial for me to decide the successor of my iPad 1.
    Come: present tense. See: iPad2
    Will come: future tense. See: Samsung tablet.
    May come: conditional tense. See: RIM tablet.





    kim kardashian. “Kim just needs alone time and
  • “Kim just needs alone time and



  • gnasher729
    Mar 26, 07:05 PM
    so, it's beta #1? Feature complete but still has bugs to iron out.
    Golden master is usually when they are confident of no bugs isn't it?

    Golden master is the one that gets shipped.

    "Golden master candidate" is one with no known bugs that need fixing, but there are plenty of people still testing, so you expect new bugs to come up that need fixing. You fix them and have a new "Golden master candidate". With the first "Golden master candidate" you are usually quite sure that there will be bugs found.

    And you _know_ there are bugs in the Golden Master, you just reached the point where you aren't finding any more bugs. Some customers tend to be quite good at finding them :mad: which is why you have 10.6.1, 10.6.2 and so on.





    kim kardashian. TOP 100 KIM KARDASHIAN
  • TOP 100 KIM KARDASHIAN



  • johnj84
    Mar 26, 02:24 AM
    Been on Lion for the past month and I can't see myself going back to Snow Leopard.





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian goes to E.R!
  • Kim Kardashian goes to E.R!



  • LordJohnWhorfin
    Aug 26, 09:05 PM
    Most credit cards have very good customer assistance departments and will assist you in dealing with uncooperative vendors.
    A while back I bought an iBook for my mom directly from Apple, set it up, and just a few days before leaving to deliver it (she lives in Europe) the damn thing died (it would no longer charge). Called AppleCare, went to the Apple store, talked to the "genius" (a real jackass, but that's another story) and essentially they wouldn't give me a refund because it was a "built to order" machine or exchange it for a new computer because I hadn't bought it at the local Apple store (I bought it online though the developer program).

    I called Visa, explained the story, they said you have to try to resolve the issue with the vendor first, I described what I had done and how uncooperative Apple had been. They said they'd call Apple themselves; an hour letter I got an apologetic call from Apple and an RMA number. I shipped my computer back to Apple by FedEx at their expense, and got full credit. They even restored my hardware discount :)

    So yeah, as another poster said, the squeaky wheel does get the grease...





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian



  • Kranchammer
    Apr 6, 03:04 PM
    Funny, and true.

    By the same token, if I explicitly told my wife I wanted a Xoom, Playbook, Tab 10.1 and she came home with an iPad, I wouldn't be the saddest kid on earth, but I do know that I'd be returning it for something I want.

    Of course, I also hate it when she brings me home a cheeseburger when I wanted a hamburger.

    Ok ok ok... xoom, ipad, whatever...

    you'd rather have a hamburger than a delicious, melty CHEESEBURGER?
    Frigging hamburger fanbois... :p





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian



  • BaldiMac
    Apr 6, 04:21 PM
    Yeah, like the "bogus numbers" that indicated that back in Q2(?)/2010 Android outsold iOS in the US. Steve is it you? :D

    What are you talking about? No one even estimated their market share under 75% for Q4 2010? How could they have dropped 30%?





    kim kardashian. The Kim Kardashian
  • The Kim Kardashian



  • shawnce
    Aug 7, 09:42 PM
    Running the preview now... some nice developer level stuff that I cannot ebelish on however beyond what was talked about in the keynote.

    The new Core Animation stuff looks simple yet powerful and will increase the visual effects and feedback that application can do with only minor work on their part.

    Also new Xcode Tool capabilities are well... great to have (need to review what is available publicly before I can comment more).

    Next spring Apple will have a good answer to Vista with little disruption to end users and developers (unlike Vista).





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian Photo by Troy
  • Kim Kardashian Photo by Troy



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 06:58 PM
    What I'm asking is, does it justify the action that we're taking?

    That, I'm not sold on.

    I'm willing to accept the current level of US involvment, provided it is short-term and really is part of a broader coalition with UN backing. Whether it turns out to be justified depends on subsequent events.





    kim kardashian. Backsides,Kim Kardashian
  • Backsides,Kim Kardashian



  • Squire
    Jul 15, 06:10 AM
    For what it's worth, Alienware's top-of-the-line ALX series desktops (actually, all of their desktops, I believe) have the power supply at the top, too. I know some will scoff but they are lauded for their gaming performance and they brag about their cooling technology.

    -Squire





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian#39;s Houston
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s Houston



  • tkingart
    Mar 27, 03:54 AM
    The only thing I don't like in Lion (based on screenshots I've seen) are the "flat gray scroll bars" adopted from iOS, this going back to 2d seems like back pedaling. I think something between flat and 3d would actually work, like get rid of the rounded center, flatten it but keep the edges soft and shaded, keeping the scroll bar wells the same. I suspect it's being flattened because of possible support for touch screens.

    I understand the need for simplicity and streamlining, but where we lack tactile feedback, 3d helps with the illusion of depth, take that away and it will look like a devolving interface. Look at the OS X dock for instance, I was elated when it became three dimensional, now imagine if they made it flat again (permanently). I'm sure it may be a preferential thing, but I don't think I'm alone in preferring the 3d dock view.

    We need to keep pushing forward with three dimensions in UI designs. It would be really cool to see some forward thinking UI changes like the ability to "push" running applications into the inside quad of a cylindrical shape that can be rotated with gestures.

    The flat scroll bar belongs in Folder > Grid views and preview, looks alright there. :)





    kim kardashian. Actress Kim Kardashian
  • Actress Kim Kardashian



  • 4God
    Jul 14, 03:56 PM
    This means that the 2.7 GHz G5 of a year ago or more would still be a high for CPU speeds for the PowerMac/MacPro line. We already have dual dual 2.5 GHz G5 a year ago. An increase to 2.66 GHz means that either 2008 or 2009 we will see the promised 3 GHz PowerMac/MacPro.

    Any bets on which year it will be?

    Bill the TaxMan

    I think we'll see more cores per cpu before we see 3GHz. IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz.





    kim kardashian. Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush
  • Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 06:02 PM
    oh, btw, i did some of my own investigations and found this site:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/7_series_techspecs.html

    which may mean that the standard cards are compatible with mac os x now.You can get the 7xxx series in the Power Mac G5.





    kim kardashian. Aseviajes Kim Kardashian Kim
  • Aseviajes Kim Kardashian Kim



  • yoak
    Apr 10, 02:04 PM
    It will be very interesting to see what it will be like. I just hope that it will be able to take advantage of all the power of my old MP. I feel pretty confident it will.
    It�s interesting that the software takes 3 years to catch up with the hardware. It just crossed my mind that they might have tried all a long to release the new FCS and Thunderbolt at the same time.
    Otherwise there really would be no reason to upgrade your hardware as it suddenly will be handle your software faster than when you bought it





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 12:17 PM
    He hasn't been carrying this around for 50 years. Did you actually read the article?
    I read most of it. I haven't been carrying my birth certificate. It spent most of its time im Mom's china closet, where it still faded.





    emotion
    Jul 20, 02:31 PM
    I'm not sure either and I shouldn't have made the assumption. I know Ableton and Cubase do as I've used both and I'm now an avid Ableton user. I'd imagine Logic will take full advantage sometime soon since it's now one of Apple's pro applications. It certainly makes sense considering how bogged down your system gets once you load enough virtual instruments and effects.

    I'm a Live user too. I wouldn't assume the forthcoming Live 6 supports more than two cores though.

    I agree about Logic and the multi core support. They should have done this for the G5 quads though (I hear the quad owners scream :) ).

    Edit: apparently Live 6 supports more than two cores/procs





    k995
    Apr 20, 09:03 AM
    The key thing here from Apple's standpoint is "Trade Dress".

    No one will ever confuse a Samsung F700 with an iPhone. Now way. No how.

    However the Galaxy devices are so close to Apple's products in appearance and design, it's very hard to tell them apart. THAT is the problem.

    So you honestly think people will fail to notice the giant Samsung printed on the front of the galaxy S (for example?)

    Its different in size, has different screen different UI, different buttons,...





    admanimal
    Apr 11, 12:22 PM
    For me those changes would be -

    a) Check box that says "Allow app installs from unknown sources")

    You might as well start shopping for a different phone now.


    Personally I'm in no rush to upgrade as I still have some time on my contract. With that said, I would rather have Apple take their time and put out a quality product. Lately we've seen some issues with recent releases and it would be great if Apple could go back to making high quality products.

    I have a feeling that everyone complaining about the apparent "delay" would be the same crowd who would be up in arms if Apple released an iPhone in June that wasn't a massive hardware and software upgrade with flawless production quality. This is not to say that taking longer guarantees that either of those things will be true, but if you are the type of person who has complained about them in the past, Apple taking longer should make you hopeful, not upset.





    BackInTheSaddle
    Aug 26, 10:00 AM
    A lot of it is perception...if you don't get a defect, the product is great. But as the chairman of Matsushita (Panasonic) once observed about product quality, no matter how high your standards are, for the person getting a problem unit, your quality is 100% defective. I'm paraphrasing, but that's the essence of it. There are more people buying Apple computers today than ever before, so there will be a much larger volume of problems.

    I've had great experiences with Applecare so far, only one instance where I felt the person was reading his answers off a cue card. If I talk to an engineer, I get someone who knows the product, understands the problem I'm explaining and is actually able to solve the problem, in American English so far, thank God. Don't know what tech support is like for those folks outside of the USA and Canada, but Apple gets a big thumbs up from me. (That doesn't apply to .Mac however; Apple REALLY needs to improve support there.)

    And for my money, Dell and Toshiba could learn a thing or two from Apple on how to provide tech support.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment