Monday, May 9, 2011

kim kardashian wedding

kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian, a maid of
  • Kim Kardashian, a maid of



  • Macaroony
    Mar 1, 05:06 PM
    CaoCao, where do you think civilization came from? A religious tribe in the desert? Most political and social structures come from the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations. All the Catholic Church contributed to society was bigotry and discrimination. Now tell me who's retrograde. :confused:

    Now about your argument about a gay man being able to marry a woman -well of course he can do so but he'd much rather prefer to marry a man, which in many states and countries is still illegal, hence he'd want to get the right to do so.

    Seriously, do I have to spell it out for you?

    Marriage is a contract and has nothing to do with the blessed love between two people. It's a legally binding agreement between two people and the state that allow for merging assets and facilitation of taxes, insurance, etc. Back in the day, marriage was only used to merge two families for financial, social and stately gain. Most of the time, the marriage was arranged and the two people involved hardly knew or even loved each other through most of their marriage.

    We can get all legal about the laws of marriage, but then again it is simply a law and - if most countries support the separation of church and state - not to be bound to religious doctrine.

    This is where civil rights come in, a topic that seems to fly by your head due to your clinging to said religious doctrine. If it weren't for civil rights, women wouldn't be able to vote, if it weren't for civil rights, black people would still be slaves, and if it weren't for civil rights, gays would be killed without anyone batting an eye.

    This is is what equality is all about.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian may not know
  • Kim Kardashian may not know



  • Multimedia
    Aug 23, 10:38 AM
    My Quad G5 is silent as well, unlike Dual 2.7's which rev frequently.

    I was concerned that the fans at the rear ports never spin, even during the Apple Hardware Test, but I've noticed that in other Quads as well. CPU temps are 50 to 60 degrees celcius.
    Multimedia, would you confirm both with your Quad G5, please?How do I do that? I never hear any fans from it. Analysis temperature Software links?





    kim kardashian wedding. Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian
  • Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian



  • dougny
    Nov 28, 10:58 PM
    Universal has already stated that half of the money will be going to the artists.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian Trying on
  • Kim Kardashian Trying on



  • THX1139
    Apr 10, 05:54 PM
    There is a part of me that hopes Apple screws up and dumbs down FCS. This is the only remaining software that keeps me buying expensive Macs. If they turn FCS into a glorified iApp, then I'm dumping my Mac's and moving on to a build your own PC where I can run Linux and all of the industry standard professional apps.

    I think that with this new release of FinalCut, Apple is going to shove a dagger into it's professional line. In the last keynote, Jobs mentioned the "transition from a post-PC" business model. The only way that Apple can devote itself exclusively to iStuff is to wean the professional's away from using their products. Once FCS becomes a new video editing program aimed more for the masses running on iPads, Apple will be able to say that they don't have a need for the pro line of computers anymore. Say goodbye to MacPro anything.

    Whatever Apple announces Tuesday is going to be a strong indicator for the future of the professional line. If they announce an amazing FCS 4 for professionals, then we will know they are committed to the long run. However, if they turn FinalCut into some kind of cheesy video editing app for the mass consumer, then you better start rethinking your professional future with Apple - unless you make your money from making crappy youtube videos.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian



  • Blue Velvet
    Apr 27, 02:43 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:

    You said you opened the file in Indesign which is what sparked my interest, because that's something you can't technically do. We've already established long ago that you're untrustworthy, so it's fair to be suspicious.

    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    You're so cute when you're whining. :)

    are there any graphic designers here who can help?

    Sure there are. Been designing since before you were born. This file does not have layers. It has objects within one group. A document created in 1961 will have been scanned, possible inadvertently split into sections as it's not even a linked group or even a compound path. MattSepata is correct to some extent, but I doubt it's been OCRed. Just a crappily-made PDF... which hasn't even been security-locked.

    Nice try, but no cookie, Sherlock.





    kim kardashian wedding. interviewed Kim Kardashian
  • interviewed Kim Kardashian



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 22, 08:19 AM
    Aggie,

    They are supposed to.

    However, nobody knows how much stock
    Radio Shack is going to receive.

    There are those that have reserved phones.
    Stock may only cover those. Perhaps there
    will be a few extras.

    RS is on the low end of the totem pole for
    receiving stock of these new phones so I
    suspect there will not be many on hand.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim
  • Kim



  • jeanlain
    Apr 11, 02:21 AM
    Yes, its crap. The first version followed the basic principles of NLE but the new version is pathetic.

    However, Randy came up with FCP for Macromedia so he has what it takes if Jobs and other consumer oriented guys can keep their ***** away from the mix.
    Except he rewrote iMovie all my himself before showing it to Apple. Jobs then chose to adopt the new interface.
    So if anything, what you find crap in iMovie was Ubilos' ideas.





    kim kardashian wedding. Under: Kim Kardashian,
  • Under: Kim Kardashian,



  • wolfie37
    Apr 25, 01:50 PM
    "a perfect storm", "overreaction", "typical for the us to sue.."

    ... sorry, but in what ways do I benefit by having apple track my whereabouts to the day and meter? why isn't there an opt-in (apart from the general 'eat **** or die' TOU) or at least an opt-out for this? why is it so easy to access the data?

    ... apple deserves to get a beating for this.
    they're known for focussing on the user in terms of design and UI of theirdevices... they should also make the step to focus on their users best interest in terms of privacy and freedom, rather than their own greed.

    You aren't being tracked by Apple, you aren't being tracked to the meter. You can opt out, just switch off location services.

    And by the way even if you do switch off location services your location is still being tracked by the mobile phone companies everytime your phone makes a connection with one of their masts, which happens everytime you move cell. Oh and this happens with every phone, otherwise they wouldn't work.

    Stop being a paranoid sheep and start reading the facts of this case not the media hype.





    kim kardashian wedding. kim kardashian wedding
  • kim kardashian wedding



  • 70355
    Aug 7, 04:54 PM
    But Steve always likes to try to be ahead of his own schedules ....underpromising and overdelivering. :)

    Like the whole 3ghz thing?





    kim kardashian wedding. kim kardashian 1 Celebs in
  • kim kardashian 1 Celebs in



  • ratinakage
    Apr 8, 07:43 AM
    It makes total sense to hold back the units for the following reason:

    Day 1: Someone calls up BestBuy to find out if they have the iPad2. They reply, "yes we have a very small amount in stock". Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer picks up some random crap like a DVD, mouse or whatever.

    Day 2: Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer maybe picks up some other random crap and leaves.

    Day 3: [Same as Day 2]

    Day 4: [Same as Day 3] etc...

    If you just release a few each day, customers will keep coming back in hope of finding one and possibly buy some other small items while in the store. If you sell them all out and have nothing for weeks, you will have no customers coming to the store. BB knows that the iPad2 is in short supply and that they will have no trouble shifting the stock if they need to so they are happy to sit on it and keep a steady flow of customers coming through the store.





    kim kardashian wedding. Black Wedding Hairstyles 2009
  • Black Wedding Hairstyles 2009



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 10:57 AM
    Go figure - an American phone with less features than the one sold in the rest of the world.
    Doesn't that suggest Paris this year being a very likely time and place for the introduction of the iPhone? I doubt Apple will wait one more year considering the competition (see SE W810i (http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=PHP1_10376&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10376) and others)





    kim kardashian wedding. kim kardashian wedding
  • kim kardashian wedding



  • Vulpinemac
    Apr 25, 03:36 PM
    I agree, Apple is pretty ridiculous at times.

    That must be who you meant, since you clearly haven't had time to read the lawsuit yet.

    Or do you think all lawsuits are 'money grubbers'?

    Personally, I think all lawsuits are 'Money Grubbers' and should be barred from filing unless there is evidence of criminal intent against the user. Right now the reports are so vague that I expect by the time this lawsuit hits the court, the judge will simply throw it out as frivolous.





    kim kardashian wedding. wedding bells are
  • wedding bells are



  • Soonerpet
    Mar 25, 11:10 PM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

    I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian Wedding
  • Kim Kardashian Wedding



  • Chris Bangle
    Aug 11, 10:14 AM
    We always have "next tuesday"





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian Plans Wedding
  • Kim Kardashian Plans Wedding



  • Denarius
    Mar 22, 08:20 PM
    Probably, but it was certainly orchestrated to look anything but. Sarkozy was very obliging in shooting his mouth off, as was Cameron. It may have just been luck, but if so it was a remarkable piece of luck to have 4 submarines, a flagship-capable surface ship and all necessary support in the right place at the right time. These things don't travel very fast.

    Worth remembering that a fair few nations of North Africa had kicked off a month or so before Libya developed problems. Plenty of time to move ships into the area if only on a just in case basis.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian Wedding Ring
  • Kim Kardashian Wedding Ring



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:15 AM
    BTW: Im so glad to have some MAC rumors to talk about...the 24/7 iOS fest gets tiresome :rolleyes:





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian was bridesmaid
  • Kim Kardashian was bridesmaid



  • gnasher729
    Aug 17, 09:17 AM
    Edit: Please ignore this post, I can't count!!!

    If you buy a Xeon 5160 (3.0GHz) at the moment they are �570. Apple are charging �530 to upgrade from Xeon 5150 (2.66GHz) to the Xeon 5160. Bearing in mind that you can probably sell the original 2.66Gz chip for around �300, it would be cheaper to buy the lower spec Mac Pro and upgrade yourself.

    It's not something I would do myself, but some enterprising dealer could easily do that. In US prices, difference between two 3.00 GHz and two 2.66 GHz chips is roughly $300, and you could sell the 2.66 GHz ones at a premium because they had "extra burn-in testing" :-)

    Seriously, the problem is getting money for the 2.66 chips.





    kim kardashian wedding. Beverly Mitchell#39;s wedding
  • Beverly Mitchell#39;s wedding



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 5, 04:49 PM
    WWDC = World Wide Developer Conference.

    = Not Consumer Stuff.

    It's been mentioned before... :rolleyes:

    BREAKING: ThinkSecret reports (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/wwdc06preview.html) that new iPod nano's/iTunes movie downloads have been pushed back to September!


    ThinkSecret has a track record of being vaguely right, but messing up the details of reports. I'd bet they have the iPod announcements right, but the order messed up. Or something like that. Movie downloads would probably be shown along an iPod that could play movies... duh. As in, the new true video iPod. I'd put my money on iPod nano/iMac Conroe/Price-dropped Mac mini at one event and True Video iPod/iTunes Movies/MBP Merom at another. Or something like that.

    But I'm off topic. Point is, I think we can forget about new iPods monday.





    kim kardashian wedding. Kim Kardashian not engaged!
  • Kim Kardashian not engaged!



  • nevir
    Sep 19, 12:15 PM
    My demanding you to give me a reason has about the same weight as all the people in this thread (and many others) demanding Apple provide them with the machine they think they needed yesterday.

    It's more along the lines of "We see all these other laptop manufacturers releasing new CPU's in their products. We see that Apple has already recieved these chips. We feel that it is extremely likely that Apple's laptop lines will be updated with these CPU's, and soon. Finally, We don't want to buy a product that will be outdated in just a month or two.

    Of course, there's those who have been waiting for more than a couple months. For those, they are looking to 'future-proof' their machine, somewhat. If you notice, more or less every new CPU model that will be coming out is 64-bit, and there's no doubt that developers will write apps that take advantage of that architecture in the coming years. So why buy a computer that has a lower likliehood of supporting all the software you'd like to run over it's lifetime?

    As for "needing it yesterday", that is a product of the hype; but I think, for the most part, we feel that the laptops could have been ready earlier - and certainly would have liked Apple to have come out and said "MBP updates soonish" (of course that makes no business sense for clearing inventory though).





    padr�
    Sep 19, 01:12 PM
    then i will have to work just a little bit harder i'm afraid ;)

    i'll start with the 1 gig ram, maybe 2, and later i will be upgrading,it can't stay expansive forever.

    thx again for your reply





    Amazing Iceman
    Mar 23, 08:45 AM
    Is MacRumors branching out to coverage of all tablets and media players now? I can't speak for everyone who visits the site but I come here to read about Apple products, not the competition's knock-offs.

    True, but it's always good to know about what's out there to avoid 'falling for temptation'.

    When the iPad came out, I thought it was just a toy, and was excited about the 'other' tablets coming out, which in the end never saw the light of day.
    It was on part due to my regular visits to the MacRumors website and forums that I got the incentive to go buy an iPad, under the premises that ifnI didn't like, I would return it. And I still haven't.

    I have been able to see other tablets too, but none really catched my attention. Some felt like cheap plastic, others had a display that was too small, etc. So far, I want an iPad2, but while I wait for it to become easily available, I don't mind reading and trying other tablets. So far all that keeps showing how great the iPad is.





    LethalWolfe
    Apr 10, 04:59 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
    Are you sure you understand what is happening here? Apple is presenting at the FCP Users Group Supermeet, no one is getting booted from the NAB show!
    Booted from NAB? No. Booted from the SuperMeet? Yes. Like I said before, I hope that those who signed up before the 'Apple take over' will still have a chance to see the presentations that have been displaced.

    Now step back for a minute and THINK what are the members of this group interested in?
    Obviously they are interested in more than just FCP because the SuperMeet was a successful event prior to Apple's take over.


    Lethal





    Optimus Frag
    Apr 27, 09:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Iraqis are dying, Afghani are dying, Syrians are dying, American soldiers are dying, British soldiers are dying, Australian soldiers are dying, elderly around the world are losing medical services... And civvies and senators are busy complaining about a location log in an iPhone? There are some screwed up heads in this world!

    Exactly. Some need to develop a sense of perspective.





    ratinakage
    Apr 8, 07:43 AM
    It makes total sense to hold back the units for the following reason:

    Day 1: Someone calls up BestBuy to find out if they have the iPad2. They reply, "yes we have a very small amount in stock". Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer picks up some random crap like a DVD, mouse or whatever.

    Day 2: Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer maybe picks up some other random crap and leaves.

    Day 3: [Same as Day 2]

    Day 4: [Same as Day 3] etc...

    If you just release a few each day, customers will keep coming back in hope of finding one and possibly buy some other small items while in the store. If you sell them all out and have nothing for weeks, you will have no customers coming to the store. BB knows that the iPad2 is in short supply and that they will have no trouble shifting the stock if they need to so they are happy to sit on it and keep a steady flow of customers coming through the store.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment