Monday, May 9, 2011

kim kardashian hair color

kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian#39;s hair.
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s hair.



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 8, 10:18 AM
    Actually, Sony explained that the damage is not unlocked or progressive as one dives deeper into the game. It's just that as one goes further into the game, one is able to FINALLY collect more premium cars which do have the better damage engine.

    I have close to 20 premium cars (level 17) and i've not noticed much in the way of damage. I do generally drive very safely though.

    I both love and hate how many tracks there are in the game. Cape Ring Periphery has quickly become one of my favorites and it only shows up in a few evens. The full SSR5 track is incredible as well, but it isnt used as much as it should be, imo. They use Tsukuba and Suzuka a lot early on and i was getting tired of them by the time i got to the Pro races.





    kim kardashian hair color. Which hair color is more
  • Which hair color is more



  • edoates
    Apr 7, 11:27 AM
    '

    Wake up and smell the coffee... BR is the main distribution method for paid HD content in the world. Also the quality is far better then with any download service.

    And I'm going to point out again: 1080p BluRay movies are about 30GB each for a full length movie, not counting the "extras." Even if Netflix et al allowed such quality downloads, most ISPs have a maximum monthly bandwidth limit that is not prominently mentioned when you sign up, but exists none the less (for Comcast Cable, it's 250GB).

    If you have only DSL, that's not a big issue because at 3mbs or so, you might not be able to download 250GB in a month ;-) But at 20 to 50mbs with cable, or if Google's 1gbs fiber connections work out, that's only 10 movies a month.

    I'd love to see network delivery of everything - cancel Directv, etc., but with the extant bandwidth limitations, I don't think it happening.

    BluRay lives.

    Eddie O





    kim kardashian hair color. kim kardashian 11
  • kim kardashian 11



  • akdj
    Apr 6, 11:01 AM
    Have any of you been able to use Sandy Bridge hardware h.264 on the MBP for your AVC files?

    I understand that there is an issue with 24p (it's 24.000 hz not 23.976 hz as it should be) which will be corrected with Ivey Bridge, but 30p/60p/60i should work fine. I'm assuming that this feature will show up in Lion, but probably isn't yet supported in SL.

    Yes...using the new MBP, 17" SB 2.2 with FCP. Works fine, regardless of frame rate...however, there are a gazillion different "flavors" of AVC and h.264. I shoot HVX/HPX/EX1 and Canon 5d2/7d cams...all either at 24p/30p/60p. And obviously not AVC...however, h.264 I have plenty of experience with... Never had an issue with ANY FR, and this MBP is zippy as hell! Comparable to my '08 Mac Pro 3ghz/8 core machine for times on rendering and compression and exporting. Love this machine and I'm anxiously awaiting the new iMac/Mac Pro updates. I almost bought the 2010 Mac Pro 12 core...but I wanted to wait out the FCP news this year, so held off. If my new MBP is indicative of the performance boost we can expect with the new Mac pro....regardless of whether they use Sandy or Ivy bridge....it's going to be a phenomenal improvement. Big. Huge. Step up!!!

    A lot of pros have already left Mac, but I have been holding out. However, this is the last straw. If the new FCP disappoints I will be jumping ship, buying a high-end PC and switching to Avid or Premiere. I just can't stand the frustrations anymore of watching every consumer itoy get upgraded, and then the Pro stuff getting shafted.

    The time is now. The new FCP had better have something equivalent to Mercury Playback, optimization for RED footage, different HD codecs, real-time playback, 64 bit, multi-core usage, etc. If it's a dumbed-down consumer product I will be absolutely livid.

    This is Bowl *****!!! Come on man....I see these claims with absolutely NO, ZERO proof to back it up...Links? Pics? Video???? IF anything, MORE people have joined the FCP camp...because more people than EVER are buying Macs! Even though Adobe and Avid are cross platform, the affordability of FCP is a real bonus. Everyone I know that uses FCP and has been using FCP has ZERO interest in flipping. Unless you have an extreme PC...Adobe makes no sense (unless you are using the Quadro nVidia cards in a Mac Pro). Sure, the Merc engine increases performance for a few transitions and filters....but rendering is still necessary in MOST cases! Today's speed of the new Macs....MBP, iMacs, Mac Pros...makes the transition from AVC, XDCam, DVCPro, etc to Pro-Res, is actually a very speedy process. Even Canon stepped up last spring with a plug in to increase transcode speeds almost a 1,000% (used to take a minute or two to transform...now done in 10 seconds or less!!!). Once in Pro Res, editing is an absolute breeze...a cake walk, easy as pie:) Especially if you have a recent generation Mac from the last couple of years.

    Now...that said, absolutely, I totally agree improvements can be made. As mentioned many times....media management and better integration between other programs in the suite. However, being a long time FCP user, I'm "used" to the export/share option and don't find it too difficult.

    Motion is the program I would like to see take a big step forward. I am also a heavy Adobe user and have the entire CS5 Production bundle...but NOT for Premier...I solely use PhotoShop and After Effects. AE has been my go to animated title compositor. Motion, while decent...is certainly behind the eight ball in comparison to Avid and AE for these tasks.

    However...most, if not ALL of the pros I know that have been using FCP continue to do so....and there are more motion pictures, BIG ones...this year, edited on FCP than I can remember in years past. Pulling this BS out of your arse is crap. The iToy phenomenon, in my very humble opinion will actually HELP the Pro Apps...as Apple is making more money than EVER!!! This will afford them the expertise they need to develop the pro apps...more so than they've ever been able to do in the past. Keep in mind...for these iToys to be great, they need content....and again, IMHO...I think Apple knows this, and would be happy if every app, movie, song, etc...that resides in iTunes, Mac Store, App Store, etc....was created WITH their soft/hardware as well. Again, just my opinion....Apple won't shoot themselves and the entire creative community in the foot....just when they've becoming the HIGHEST gaining computer sales platform in the world!!! They're selling more computers (MB, MBP, MBair, MP, iMacs) then EVER...and I attribute that somewhat to the excellent user experience so many folks have had with their "iToys". You gotta figure some of those folks will be "Pro" creative guys. And enticed they will be (my Yoda impersonation) by the hardware and software that Apple offers....so if anything, there is Growth in the Pro sector...hardware and software both. NOT a mass exodus. Again...if you truly have proof that "All those Pros have already left Mac"...I'm all ears. If anything, they've made significant gains. Hence the reason AVID has DECREASED their pricing from the astronomical rates it used to cost...and the proprietary rigs you had to have to run the program.

    Sorry for the rant. But what you've stated is absolutely NOT true my friend. Period. And THAT is a fact! If you're deciding whether or not to stick with FCP, cool...fine to make that point. Don't make up BS about other "Pros" and their Post Workflow. Other than the BBC switching to Premier, I can think of NO other real, true professionals that have abandoned FCP because it's lacking. It's still a VERY powerful program. Getting older, several places to shine it up, but it still does the job and does it well.

    J





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim posted on her blog today
  • Kim posted on her blog today



  • DocNo
    Apr 11, 10:06 AM
    I still think tape cameras are the best in quality, but the practicality of recording on a card or a hard drive will soon beat that.

    I think Apple's timing with tomorrow is perfect for them to capitalize on this. If you watched the first two clips, the panelists talked about the lack of real standards for data and more importantly meta-data for file based workflows. They also referenced the only factory in the world that produces the most commonly used tape in pro workflow as being wiped out by the Tsunami in Japan - if Apple follows up with a new standard for file based workflow (which I fully expect them to do - skating to where the puck will be - it's a no brainer) and with Thunderbolt and a few manufacturers ready to capitalize it, I think you could see a dramatic shift in workflow since the tape situation will get dire for many. As one of the panelists pointed out, people aren't going to stop creating content just because they can't get more tape.

    This might be the external catalyst that causes a dramatic shift. They are rare, but they do happen and events certainly seem to be lining up!

    (I can't wait for the eventual conspiracy theorists that will no doubt claim SJ engineered the Tsunami in order to take advantage of it :rolleyes: )





    kim kardashian hair color. kim copy
  • kim copy



  • maclaptop
    Apr 12, 07:41 AM
    Again I am amazed at how many people here think a 4" screen is the wave of the future. It is not.

    A 4" display is already the standard size.

    Just because Apple has not progressed is no indicator of their plans for the upcoming model. To continue to lag behind the rest of the pack with a little display would be sad.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian Hair Color
  • Kim Kardashian Hair Color



  • ~Shard~
    Jul 14, 02:32 PM
    My intention: to wait for 3Ghz+ Xeon, which sounds like it should only be a few months later. That's also time for a few little tweaks to be made if necessary, giving me something between a version A and version B machine.

    That's a really good plan. Wait a few months, let the bugs get ironed out of the new Intel PowerMacs, and then buy something for the same price with better technology.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kardashian#39;s new hair color is
  • Kardashian#39;s new hair color is



  • spencers
    Jun 15, 02:29 PM
    So did I! She called me and gave me my pin 24000000xxxxx.

    Neat, I'm 22000000xxxxx





    kim kardashian hair color. kim kardashian hair colour.
  • kim kardashian hair colour.



  • mac1984user
    Apr 27, 08:33 AM
    Apple's solution is fine by me. They wouldn't have done anything if there wasn't so much press about it, but I guess that's a good reason (one of the only ones) for the press to exist. Still, they all managed to get it a bit wrong, though. I noticed (like so many others out there), that the map wasn't recording my EXACT location, but just cell towers and wifi spots I may have accessed. The info didn't really bother me. It wasn't like it had me pegged at my local pub - or did it?!?! =)





    kim kardashian hair color. kim kardashian hair colour.
  • kim kardashian hair colour.



  • iBorg20181
    Sep 19, 11:17 AM
    Except we are going to pay Apple a lot of money. What are you paying me?

    LOL - well said!

    :cool:

    iBorg





    kim kardashian hair color. kim kardashian hair straight
  • kim kardashian hair straight



  • MacRumors
    Jul 20, 08:05 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    While Apple hasn't yet released its first Intel-based professional model desktop machine, many users are actively watching Intel's future roadmap for hints as to what may next appear in Apple's second revision Mac Pro and XServe machines. CNet News.com reported yesterday afternoon (http://news.com.com/2100-1006_3-6096192.html) that Intel's quad-core desktop chip (Kentsfield) and Xeon-class chip (Cloverton) have been bumped up and should arrive before year's end.

    Educated speculation would therefore indicate that Apple's second revision Mac Pro workstation will feature 8 cores, and other models will all become "Quad" machines. Most recent rumors (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/07/20060711225142.shtml) have indicated that the Mac Pro will use Apple's Xeon-class chips over "desktop" models such as Core 2 Duo "Conroe" and Kentsfield. With Conroe perhaps landing in a future iMac, further speculation would indicate that iMacs down the pipe will feature the 4-core Kentsfield processor.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian hair styles
  • Kim Kardashian hair styles



  • bamerican
    Apr 25, 03:43 PM
    This guy's website is hilarious.

    The biggest corporations in the States fear us because we tell it like it is. We�ve sued corporations and brands that are household names, like Kraft, Oscar Mayer, and Hormel, and we�ve sued them for nasty misbehavior, like fraud, lying and cheating.

    All too often in corporate cultures a profit motive overrides principled behavior, and corporations find themselves testing just how much they can get away with before a critical mass of people complain. Historically, corporations have targeted relatively small extra fees, or unclear charges that they can levy on many or all of their customers. Their calculation is something like: �if we can make $5 extra on each customer, then after a million transactions, we�ve made $5 million extra.� The problem arises when those charges are deceptive or otherwise unfair to customers.

    Corporations rely on the small individual harm to each customer serve as a deterrent. Such small amounts are sometimes not even worth the time it would take to call the company to complain. Those who do call to fight the unfair charge will often obtain the result they wanted: the corporation will correct that single customer�s account, maybe refunding the $5. But it will not correct any else�s account. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and quiets down, while the corporation retains the other $4,999,995 it effectively ripped-off from its customers.

    Class actions can be an effective way to force corporations to repay the entire $5 million, in our example, by allowing one of the squeaky wheels to represent everyone who got ripped-off by the company�s same unethical practice. The people who got ripped-off are �class members,� represented by the squeaky wheel, who is the �class representative.�

    At the Mayer Law Group, we like squeaky wheels. We stand for what�s right and demand that companies behave ethically. If you are aware of corporate misbehavior � if you�re a squeaky wheel � then we�d like to hear from you. Shoot us a quick email or give us a call.

    Squeaky wheels who have served as class representatives have often been awarded payment for their service. It is not uncommon for a class representative to receive $10,000, but it depends entirely on the court because only a court can make such an award.

    Whether a corporation is liable for millions of $ or billions of �, the Mayer Law Group has the know-how to make them pay.

    http://www.mayerlawgroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=3





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian Style:
  • Kim Kardashian Style:



  • asiayeah
    Aug 25, 09:16 PM
    It seems like a preponderance of the issues people have are with the notebooks.

    Do you think it could be because Apple has the thinnest laptops on the market which means they sacrifice build quality and heat management?

    When I looked at the innards of an iBook G3 it was basically "a mess" in there...nothing looked modular like you would see inside the new Mac pro.

    Apple doesn't has the thinnest laptops on the market.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian Hairstyles,Kim
  • Kim Kardashian Hairstyles,Kim



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 07:43 AM
    Actually, yes. I use my laptop as a portable desktop, and I do a lot of different things with my computer. My current PowerBook G4 is capable of some of them, but really not practical for many (scientific computing, ray-tracing molecular models, etc.). A current yonah-based MBP would certainly be faster, but it would still be a 32-bit processor, and like many other pro-users, I don't want to have to buy a new machine every year.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'd of thought buying the latest and fastest computer every year would be the first thing a 'pro-user' would do with his money.

    If speed really is that important to all you 'pro-users' why are so many of you using older computers which are far slower than the current Macbooks that have been available for many months?

    If I did something for a living which required heavy cpu processing, spending $1,000 updating it (cost price less resell price of old) would be the best $1,000 I could spend as I'd get the money back through increased productivity very quickly.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian#39;s long hair
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s long hair



  • marksman
    Apr 11, 03:14 PM
    You're kidding right? iPhone 4 and iOS 4 are incredibly stale. Apple has realized this and hence strong rumors suggest a total revamped iOS 5. Anyway i don't agree with you, i don't think the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone in the market.

    No I am not kidding. If those are the best phones in the market why do multiple iPhone and Blackberry devices outsell the best android phone ALWAYS?

    People keep wanting to point to these android spec whore of the month models, but they don't offer a superior experience... It is just silly.

    Like I said,t he iPhone 4 is stil the best smartphone out there.

    The thunderbolt doesn't even come close to outselling the iPhone just on Verizon.





    kim kardashian hair color. Dyed Hair
  • Dyed Hair



  • Willis
    Jul 29, 05:35 AM
    Of course, the problem with waiting until Paris for consumer upgrades like MacBook is that Apple will entirely miss the educational buying season, losing one of the largest markets for its consumer products...

    apples education buying season is now.... in fact, theyve already had a 33K notebook order from one school that i read on.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian Hair Color
  • Kim Kardashian Hair Color



  • OhEsTen
    Jul 14, 02:34 PM
    I figured Apple didn't change the cases for the powerbooks (MBP) MacBook's and mini's and iMac's for a reason...

    It reminds people that nothing has really changed about them other than their brains (which is a big deal for sure - it just keep people from thinking Apple's going out of business...)

    I remember when Apple made their announcement a year ago about the Intel switch - Macworld running an article about "what it all means" and "is this death for Apple?" - some people were a bit freaked out (which was completely understandable from the netburst point of view) - but keeping the same enclosures for the first round of intel boxes helps people not freak out.... maybe.





    kim kardashian hair color. Kim Kardashian#39;s new blond #39;Do
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s new blond #39;Do



  • birch25
    Mar 26, 07:10 AM
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS (and other OS based servers are far more expensive) and people think $129 is too much?

    They added a $500 product that the vast majority of users will never use and don't even know is there. For some people, this will be a steal, but most users will get zero value out of the feature.





    kim kardashian hair color. or Kim Kardashian
  • or Kim Kardashian



  • BRLawyer
    Jul 15, 01:28 PM
    That would be a good lineup: two Minis, two iMacs, two Macs, two MacPros. Perhaps then the spread from $1499 for a base model conroe Mac to a $3299 or even $3599 for a premo dual-woodcrest 3GHz MacPro would seem plausible? I really like having a Mac desktop option before stepping up to the MacPro (with a smaller format). Right now the iMac is your only option in a certain range.

    I agree with another poster too, having both models silent would be most excellent!

    This sounds to me like a redux of the Performa/Quadra/LC disaster of the late 90s...I am glad Apple has learned from its mistakes, so it does NOT stretch its production line to a plethora of unnecessary models anymore...

    A cheapo MacPro model is more than enough to fill any gaps between the iMac and the Pro line...nothing else.





    kim kardashian hair color. Yes, Kim#39;s new do was just
  • Yes, Kim#39;s new do was just



  • jjthomps
    Nov 28, 09:37 PM
    When is there going to be a tell all book/movie about how the media giants are run like mafias?

    Oh yeah, there won't. Nobody wants to sleep with the fishes.

    So does this mean that 10 years from now your pianos will come with a $1.00 vend so that you can play a song that may have been produced by Universal, or maybe not produced by them.

    These people who don't actually create anything, never lifted a brush, never sang a song, never hammered a nail, have their pale thin hands out for everything and everyway their content can be played. They have their fingers into everything. Look at the way that strores have to pay them off just to play their music over their speakers. Isn't that good old fashion advertising, and the fees should be reversed?

    I'm really happy to say that I am not directly involved within such a corrupt industry.





    DeathChill
    Apr 19, 08:06 PM
    Me, Urg, first caveman to make rock round! Michelin and Firestone steal idea!

    I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the Internet. You have a bulletproof case; let's sue.





    gugy
    Aug 11, 03:51 PM
    i just want a cell phone that works.

    all these phones today(by all these phones i mean the motorolas i have had, so mayby motorola's jsut suck) have this ridiculous amount of latency when you are navigating the menus. cause they have to have all this fancy crap flyin around. its like phones are using the same technology from 5 years ago but they are just piling these features into them so they dog down. overall phones today seem to suck just a bit. my nokia 8260 was the best phone i ever had and it was monochrome with no camera or video or stupid crap like that...

    plus it seems that my phones ability to get reception when inside a building has gotten worse over time too. i used to get good reception inside my work, but now i don't. and its the same building.

    so all in all, just give me a phone that works and functions well and i'll be happy.

    I agree simplicity is everything!
    Knowing Apple, I hope the Iphone will be simple and slick. That's all we really need.





    kevin.rivers
    Jul 15, 04:42 PM
    You can be quiet now. Go on Dell's medium/large business site, which is the *only* section you can find the Woodcrests in single/dual configs (HP doesn't have theirs out yet), and configure one with a decent video card, 250GB HD, no monitor, and any of the rumored processor configurations (which I think some are not correct), a DL DVD+/-RW burner, and optical mouse and you tell ME how much it costs.

    I will tell you how much... Very Expensive.

    I must say it boils my blood to read some of the ignorant posts on here. Give me the top parts in a small box, all for $999.

    Jiggie2g, your assumptions are way off. I configured the Dell Silentwave mentioned with:

    One 5130
    1GB DDR2 667
    250GB HD
    DVD+/-RW burner

    price: $2983

    Far from $1199. Oh but wait, you pulled a good move. Talking about woodcrest systems and giving a theoretical pricing for a Conroe system. Nice move. ;)

    Anyway. Us loyalist Mac buyers are fully aware of current pricing and when price and specs are announced we will make a decision to buy or not to buy. I doubt Apple insults us. Maybe you, even when the data puts the pricing in the same spectrum, you will buy Dell anyway to make yourself feel good. Cheers.





    Rt&Dzine
    Feb 28, 04:49 PM
    Excellent post.

    Yes, sex in merely civil marriage is fornication

    You can pretend that particular fornication sessions are sacred because some guy wearing a white collar said so.





    KnightWRX
    Apr 6, 10:58 AM
    What do you intend to do on an Air that will require what little extra power the nvidia gfx offers over Intel. You sure as hell can't game with it.

    You sure as hell can.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment